My Number Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking it up a notch.
4.4k words
4.79
24.5k
24

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda wasn't in when I got back to my dorm room, and that was convenient. I really needed to buckle down and get some studying and homework done. I hadn't been behind in my work before, but spending almost all of the weekend with Dave put me right at the point where I could fall behind, and I had a killer midterm coming up tomorrow. I managed to get in two hours of studying, enough to make me feel confident about the exam, when Amanda showed up.

"Oh, my God, girl, how was your weekend?" she gushed. "Did you really spend it with that geeky guy from the party? I mean, he looked so freaking lame!"

"Yup, sure did, and looks can be deceiving. His name is Dave, he's a sophomore, and he's just plain amazing! I mean, he's not like any guy I've ever met before."

"OK, give it up: how is he 'amazing'?"

"Well, he's better looking than you think. I mean, at the party, he was looking all nervous, but once he actually smiles, it's just a killer smile. Yeah, he really was a virgin, and nervous as all get out, but once I got to actually talking to him, he started to appeal to me. He's smart, and he seems honest, but most of all, and it took me a while to realize what was so different about him, he treated me with respect.

"I guess that I wasn't used to it, especially the way all of the other guys around here treat women. Sure, he wanted to fuck, what guy doesn't, but I wasn't just a piece of pussy to him. Even when I was naked, yeah, he checked out my body, but really he kept looking me in the eyes, kept looking at me, and not just my tits.

"And when he kissed me, oh, man, it was just so wonderful! They were soft kisses, romantic kisses, kisses that left me hungering for more, rather than the ram-his-tongue-down-my-throat kisses we get from other guys."

"Holy crap, Marcy, you're in luuuvvv!"

"Amanda, I don't know, I've always been so hard-hearted, but I think that you might be right. I mean, I don't have any other word to describe how I'm feeling, and I've sure never felt like this before, not with any other guy."

"Well, the big question is, does he know about your past?"

"Sort of, I guess. I mean, he knows I wasn't a virgin, but he didn't ask just how much not a virgin I am, and I sure didn't volunteer anything. And, oh, damn it all, that's been bothering me all fucking weekend. Amanda, I've screwed so many guys, and never thought anything of it, but when I was with Dave, all I could think about was how my past was going to screw things up. He did have a kind of opening to ask me about my past, but instead of taking it, he just told me that it didn't matter to him, that all that mattered was that I was with him then."

"So, what happens when you two are out and you run into some ex of yours?"

"That worries me, a lot, but, you know what? I don't have any exes! Yeah, there are guys I've fucked before, but I don't have any actual ex-boyfriends. As far as I'm concerned, Dave is my first boyfriend, he's the only one who ever wanted to be my boyfriend.

"And you're going to think that this is silly, but the first time we made love, I was thinking about how bad my first time was, and all I wanted to do was make sure Dave's first time was great. It was so great, for me as well as for Dave, that I was trying to make it my first time in my mind."

"Oh, good Lord, Marcy, you really are in love! But what about this Dave? Does he feel about you the same way?"

"Oh, I don't know, I think so, but I'm his first, and you know how stupid guys get over their first. I'm sure that he thinks he's in love, and he does seem awfully mature for his age, but what the Hell does he really know?

"But it was really kind of weird. We were just putting up some stuff in his kitchen, and all of a sudden I realized that we were dancing around each other the way my parents used to do, at least before they got divorced. And that was one thing that really bothered me: my parents should never have gotten divorced, but my mom screwed around on my dad, kind of a lot, I think, maybe the way I've screwed around so much."

"So, why'd your mom screw around?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, I guess that she liked sex a lot, and maybe she was just easy. After all, I've been pretty easy myself up until now, and now I've got to stay faithful, and I've never had to do that before."

"Did your dad fuck around, too?"

"Actually, I don't know. I mean, I guess he could have, at least after he found out that mom was, but I don't really know. I do know that he tried to hold things together for a while, but couldn't."

"So, when are you seeing him again?"

"We're supposed to go camping, of all things, next weekend, if the weather holds up. Thing is, I just remembered, I'll be on my period then. And I'll probably text him tomorrow, after my midterm, and see if he wants to get lunch somewhere."

"Good luck, Marcy, 'cause you're really going to need it."

"Amanda, I've already had just the most unbelievable luck. What I need now is the ability to not screw it all up!"

Monday morning rolled around, and the alarm woke me up. I'd stayed up pretty late doing homework, and was not ready to get up. Amanda was still in bed as well, but the sad part was looking to my left, and not seeing Dave there. That was nuts: I spent exactly two nights in Dave's bed, and here I was really, really missing him not being there.

But, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, so I dragged myself out of bed, grabbed my shower caddy, robe and a clean towel, and headed down the hall to the whole hall bathroom. The dorm is coed, but each floor is single-sex, so it's supposed to be all girls in this bathroom, but it's been more than once I've seen guys in there, showering with the girls they slept with that night. That never bothered me before, and I've shown off more than a few times for the guys, but just now, I didn't want to run into any men in the showers. I got lucky: there weren't any in there this morning.

I really needed to shave. Dave didn't seem to care that I was getting stubbly this past weekend, but I had to wonder just how much of that was due simply to the novelty of having a girl with him. Maybe it was just easier to ignore the stubble on my legs than it was to say something he might have thought would push me away. After I shampooed and soaped, I shaved my pits and my legs, and then I hesitated: normally, I'd shave my pussy at this point, but somehow, I didn't want to. I've been shaving her bare ever since high school, but all of a sudden I started wondering whether I wanted to change that up. What the heck, I can let it go now, and if I change my mind again, I can take care of it then.

I got down to the dorm cafeteria and grabbed myself some breakfast, just some simple stuff, a bagel, dark toasted with butter, and some peaches. I've always been naturally skinny, and stay that way regardless of what I eat, but sometimes I figure that it's better not to tempt fate. Besides, I wasn't in the mood for greasy eggs and bacon this morning. I drank my coffee black.

Then my phone went off: I got a text and a selfie from Dave, wishing me luck on my mid-term and saying that he missed me. I texted hum back hugs and kisses. Man, that was just so sappy of me!

My killer mid-term was in my very first class, at 8:00 AM; at least I'd get it out of the way early. Then I had 9:00 and 10:00 classes, and man, were they boring. I couldn't keep my mind off of Dave. Heck, I'd even daydreamed about him a bit during my mid-term, which, thank God, wasn't as tough as I had expected it to be.

Dave and I were both business majors, he in Finance while I'm in Marketing, so I thought that there was a chance that I'd see him in the crowd in the Gatton Building, but I never did. I figured that the smarter thing to do would be to text him after I got out of my 10:00 class, and see if he was free for lunch. So, at 10:50, I sent:

Out of class, exam not 2 bad. U free 4 lunch?

And I got back:

Turn around.

Huh? What the Hell does he mean by that, and then I realized it: I turned around, and Dave was standing there, with a huge grin on his face. I threw my free arm around his neck and kissed him, almost dropping my books and phone.

So, we headed over to the Student Center Cafeteria for typical campus fare. We were holding hands while walking, and that just felt so amazing to me. I mean, the idea of having a real, honest-to-goodness boyfriend was just so different to me, and I was really liking it.

Dave? Well, one hot weekend with me hadn't changed the way he looked: there was still a hint of the nerd about him, though maybe not as much as I had guessed there would be at the party. (He'd stopped trying the faux hipster look he thought might get him a girl, but, looking back on it, I suppose it did!)

Dave was actually kind of decent looking, but it didn't help that he wore glasses. He's nice and tall, six-one or six-two I'd guess, and that's nice. With me being five-nine, we made a fairly tall couple, and that got noticed. I was wearing plain old flip-flops rather than heels, so I wasn't gaining any extra height from my shoes, and I spotted a couple of guys looking down to check out just that. It was awesome: I spotted guys, a lot of guys, a lot of nerd guys, just green with envy that Dave had me for a girlfriend. Glancing over at my boyfriend, he was walking tall, perfect posture, with his (not too muscular) chest puffed out; it was obvious that he was proud to be seen out with me. Yeah, he was kind of modest and a bit self-effacing in his jokes, but I could see it plainly: he was more than willing to show off with me.

And then came the moment I'd been dreading: I saw Eli walking right toward us. Eli hadn't been a one-and-done; he had been an awesome lay, and I'd fucked him maybe a dozen times. He was one of the guys who got to use the girls' floor showers, because he spent the night with me more than once, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only girl he screwed in Blanding Tower. He was tall, really good-looking, and I think that his parents had serious money, but he was definitely not boyfriend material. Eli was going to fuck his way through college, and the rumor was that he'd already gone through half of the ΧΩ house. I hoped that maybe he'd just have forgotten me, he'd (supposedly) screwed so many other girls, but no, a big smile crossed his face as he got closer.

Well, I caught part of a break, anyway; he smiled at me, but he didn't stop and say anything. Dave noticed Eli looking at me, but he didn't say anything.

This was another one of those worried sick moments for me. All of those guys, and a bunch of them still students; how many more times was I going to run into some guy I'd fucked, and have to pray that the guy didn't say anything in from of Dave that was going to ruin everything?

And then Dave did say something. "Look, Marcy, I saw that guy, and it's pretty obvious what's going through your head. Don't worry about it, because it doesn't matter to me."

I just looked at Dave, stunned for a second. How on earth was this 19-year-old guy so mature? I managed to not start just bawling, but my eyes did water up a bit, and I kissed Dave. Oh, it wasn't a big, hard, fuck-me-now kiss, but a soft, light, full-of-unspoken-promise kiss. I wanted to ask him how it didn't matter, how it couldn't matter, but I just couldn't.

Then I knew it: it was all so simple. I had fallen in love with Dave, head over heels in love, forever as in let's-get-married love. I'd known him for a shade under four days, and I knew that he was The One.

But I couldn't say it, not yet. I just couldn't run him off, and if I told him that I loved him, this soon, it might send him running.

But I did want to be with him for the rest of the day. "So, what's your schedule for the rest of the day? Think we could do something really sexy, like do our homework together?" I tried to keep it light-hearted.

"Sure, we could do that! I went to the grocery store yesterday evening, because I didn't have any food in the house. All that I bought was simple stuff, if spaghetti with canned sauce will work for you. If you want something better than that, we'd have to go to the store again."

"Spaghetti works for me. I can eat simple."

"Are you going to need your laptop to do your homework? If you do, I'll have to pick up a router, because my internet is just set up for my own 'puter."

Well, I did need to use my tablet, and we wandered over to the Kennedy Book Store, and picked up a $39 router. Dave looked enough like a nerd that I just assumed he knew how to set it up!

And he did, hardly taking him any time at all. He can't dump me now, because part of setting up the router included giving the system a name, and then he got all sappy, named it MarcyNet, and set up the password as the date we met. "You're stuck with me now," I pointed out to him, and we both laughed at that.

"Hey, now you can't dump me without destroying a whole computer system. I'm not the only one who's stuck in this."

I just barely caught myself. I wanted to say, 'that's fine, I'll never leave, because I love you,' so very badly. Thank Heavens I delayed long enough that the moment passed, because I was seriously thinking about saying it.

It was early fall, and the days were warm enough to dress lightly, but not hot. That was good, because Dave's apartment didn't have air conditioning. The windows were open, to let in the breeze, and the place was warm enough thanks to cooking, not only the spaghetti, but he'd bought a loaf of Italian bread, and I made us some garlic bread. Good thing I had a toothbrush here!

When it came time to use that toothbrush, I just had to sneak a peek. Yup, he was as good as his word: there was a package of tampons, my brand, in the medicine cabinet.

"I see you had it in you to buy my stuff," I teased him.

"Marcy, I've got three older sisters. Surely you don't think that I haven't had to go to the store and buy tampons before. Heck, once I got my driver's license, I was practically the designated grocery shopper, and I've had to buy so many 'feminine products' and makeup and conditioner and stuff that I know brand names and sizes and everything."

After supper, we wound up on opposite ends of the couch, both doing our class reading. I had my legs stretched out, with my feet in Dave's lap, which he gently massaged, enough to feel great without tickling. I still couldn't figure out how a guy who'd never had a girlfriend before knew so much about how to touch a woman. I mean, everything he did was just amazing to me, just the right touch at just the right time. Somehow, some way, this inexperienced guy was romancing me!

I looked down at my clothes. When Dave met me, I'd been dressed for the hunt, I was going to catch a guy and get laid. It turned out that I caught the last guy I'd have ever pictured myself catching, but that worked out wonderfully. Today, I had on just ordinary jeans, ones that fit me well, but weren't skinnies, and a decently tailored but still simple plaid blouse. My hair was pulled back in a pony. I looked stylish enough, I suppose, but not overly sexy. Amanda and I had had mani-pedis the previous weekend, so my nails were all polished, and looked pretty good, but I hadn't bothered with makeup this morning. It was then that I realized: Dave was perfectly happy with me when I looked just like any other coed. Yeah, I knew that I was fairly cute, but I'm certainly no movie star. My figure is attractive enough, but about the only thing that really stands out about me is that I'm fairly tall. I was dressed to kill, and made up like mad last Friday, but I hadn't worn any makeup since we showered Saturday morning, and Dave still liked me. I hadn't shaved my legs for a few days when we were together over the weekend, and Dave still liked me. Apparently, it wasn't just my looks.

At that point, I thought back to last Friday, and realized that it wasn't Dave's looks that pulled me in, either. Yeah, he did have that killer smile, once he got past his nervousness, but what wound up turning me on was the way that he talked to me, just like an ordinary guy talking to an ordinary girl, about ordinary things. Sure, it was obvious that he wanted to sleep with me, but Dave was treating me with respect the whole time, and while it took me some time to figure out what was so different about him, that was what really drew me in. No wonder I had fallen in love.

Now, what the Hell do I do about that?

"Dave, what do you need glasses for? You nearsighted or farsighted?"

"I'm a bit nearsighted, nearsighted enough that I couldn't pass my driver's test without my glasses. Why?"

"Can you read without your glasses?"

"Yes."

So I leaned forward and took his glasses from him. "It's just that you have really nice eyes, and it's easier to see them when you aren't wearing your glasses, is all." Then I leaned back to where I was, and started reading again. Dave got back to his homework as well, but I'd just managed to give his ego a big boost, without doing anything overtly sexy. He caught me glancing over a few times, and what I saw was not just his eyes, but that killer smile of his. If any of my girl friends had been watching this, they'd have thought that I was reeling him in, but the truth was that I was the one who had been hooked. He wasn't even trying, but he caught me anyway.

It was around 9:30, and I was pretty much done with my reading. Actually, I'd have gotten it done a lot faster if Dave hadn't been giving me that wonderful foot massage. I was at a strange point: I really, really wanted to make love with him again, but I was just so relaxed that I would have been just as happy sleeping on his shoulder, without making love.

But, nope, I'm a 21 year old girl, and there's no sense wasting this opportunity, so I stood up wordlessly, went into his bathroom, peed and brushed my teeth, just getting ready for bed as calmly and as naturally as anything.

And it was natural, at least it felt that way to me. Yeah, I'd been to bed with way too many other guys in the past, but this felt like it was normal, yet in a different way. I came back out of the bathroom, picked up my book, and just walked into the bedroom to lay down for the night. I didn't get undressed - deliberately - until I got into the bedroom, but Dave should have been able to tell, from my back, that I was unbuttoning my blouse as I walked into the bedroom. In another minute, I was naked and laying down in his bed, reading - or at least pretending to read - when Dave started making his own bathroom noises. A minute later, and he was crawling into bed with me.

This was just so amazing! Yeah, he was clearly ready, his cock slowly coming to attention, but he wasn't rushing anything, wasn't nervous at all, and he was giving me those soft, romantic kisses and caresses he uses so well. I could have stayed like that all night, but the fire was getting hotter inside me, and so I did what I did our first night, took control and got on top of him. I took my hand and guided Dave inside of me, and started making love to him slowly, and slowly was all that I needed: I was just so hot now that even this was going to send me over the edge in just seconds.

I felt the waves crashing over me, but it sure seemed like Dave was in this for the long haul. He was meeting me with thrusts of his own, but there was no struggle for control in his wonderful grey-blue eyes. Finally, he rolled us over, and he took the top position, and began driving it home harder than we had been doing before.

Oh, my God, it was awesome! I hadn't expected this, and he was just sending me into orbit. Finally, it did the trick for him, and he emptied himself into me with a roar.

12