My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 01

Story Info
A sexy Futa woman moves in nearby…
1.6k words
4.58
32.7k
65

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day so far for Aiden. He had done his usual after-work routine and was freshly showered and about to sit down on the couch to kill some time before dinner. Then something happened that was not part of a normal day for Aiden; a knock on his front door.

He was immediately perturbed, assuming the visitor to be one of two things; a bible pusher or some kind of salesman. Who else would it be?

He walked to the door and opened it, preparing to say something, but when the door opened and he saw who was standing there his mouth simply hung open for a second before he had the presence of mind to close it.

Before him was a gorgeous brunette, roughly 5'8. She stood before him with a mess of curly dark hair spilling over one shoulder, the rest of it behind her back. She had an almost perfect hourglass figure, with a small waist and generous hips that were hugged tightly by a pair of black jeans.

Perky C-cup breasts were barely contained in a tight white tank-top, her cleavage so exposed it was almost begging to be looked at. She had a small, round pair of glasses; out of which shone large, brilliantly blue eyes.

She regarded him, initially shocked, but then curious. It was as if she hadn't really expected anyone to answer, and now couldn't remember what she had knocked for in the first place. She scanned quickly up and down, her eyes lingering a moment on Aidens crotch. He was in simple grey sweatpants and he had masterbated in the shower before he got out. His dick was still plump, half erect, and created a bulge in his pants.

They caught each others eye and then both looked away momentarily before she turned back, 'I'm so sorry! I've tried like 3 houses now and I was just sure that nobody was gonna answer. Let alone someone so..'

He smiled, 'So what?'

'Sorry, I actually just needed a little bit of help. I live down the street and I can't find my cat.'

'Oh sorry, you wanted help putting up flyers or something?' Aiden asked. He figured it was something. She was pretty, who was he kidding she was fucking hot, but she was just another salesman. Or saleswoman, he thought.

'Well, it's a bit more embarrassing then that.'

They walked in relative silence. He did learn her name was Bailey; mostly though he was just trying to focus on the ground in front of him, and not stare at Baileys perky tits bouncing up and down as she walked. He didn't think she was wearing a bra.

She walked quickly too, and kept getting ahead of him, and before he sped up he would take quick peeks at her ass- the way it shifted with the movement of her hips and legs was intoxicating; his dick twitched excitedly in his pants and he shook his head and sped up to keep pace with her.

She only lived a couple of minutes away, and gave no sign of tentativeness as she led him through her house and to a locked bedroom door towards the very back corner of the house.

'What's in there?'

'My cat. And... other things...'

He raised an eyebrow at her questioningly, a small smirk on his lips. 'Like what?'

Her eyes locked with his and she blushed intensely and Aiden worried that he had accidentally crossed a boundary he wasn't aware had been set up yet. 'Look I'm new in this neighbourhood and I'm an idiot I know I locked my cat in a room in my own house but I didn't know that the door handle locked like that and..'

He laughed, 'It's okay, relax. I've done far stupider things than this...' he leaned down and examined the door for a moment, then turned back to Bailey and saw her fidgeting quite intensely.

'What?'

'Nothing!' she blurted.

'Okay well I can try and pick the lock but the easiest thing might be to just knock it down- it's not a very solid door. I'd help you get that replaced too if you'd like; get a better door with a better lock.'

Her eyes flashed mischievously and a smile spread across her face. 'That would be amazing.'

Aiden took a few steps back from the door and turned to Bailey; 'You sure?'

'Yeah... just... don't judge me for what's in there okay?'

'Hey, I don't judge,' he winked at her and ran at the door.

The door slammed open, ripping off one of the hinges and a small orange and white cat mewled softly by his feet. He stood there for a moment in utter shock.

It was a sex room. A really elaborate sex room. There were multiple sex dolls set up, men and women- a woman sex doll currently splaying her legs on a bed in one corner of the room. In another corner were three dildos attached to the wall in a line, next to a shelf with dongs and dildos and buttplugs of all kinds. There was a sex swing, a chair, and more; it was as if she had her own private sex shop.

He barely noticed that his cock was slowly growing in his pants and pushing against the fabric. He turned and she was standing there, face red with shame.

'Please don't judge me...' she whispered quietly, then looked down at the growing bulge in his pants and quickly darted her eyes away, but not before licking her lips.

'No judgement at all; it's just a lot is all,' Aiden said with an awkward giggle. 'Anyways let me know if you need anything else; you know where I am.'

He began to walk past her, out of her erotic sex room, and she placed a hand on his chest, and then another on his crotch. Her warm hands gripped at him through his sweatpants and he took a quick intake of breath as she gently squeezed his cock.

'Let me thank you first,' she said

seductively, looking into his eyes a moment before quickly dropping to her knees, and pulling his pants down with her as she went.

He was now fully erect and his dick sprung out when she did this.

'Oooooh. Fuck,' she practically moaned, 'Your cock is so nice, and big... Oh god...'

Before he even had a chance to respond she put it in her mouth, immediately deepthroating it and gagging, letting spittle fall from her mouth; which she rubbed over his balls as she kept sucking.

Aidens legs were starting to tremble slightly and she picked up speed, sucking his cock ravenously. She moaned loudly as his cock began to twitch, displaying the early warning signs of an upcoming climax.

She suddenly stopped, breathing hard, and looked up at him. 'Do you want to cum in my mouth?'

'Oh god yes,' he moaned.

'Or would you rather cum in my ass?'

He didn't know how to respond, he was still stunned this was happening to begin with. His cock throbbed hard in her hand and she took that as a yes as she led him quickly to the bed in the corner of the room, not letting his rock hard dick out of her hand for a second.

When they got there, she finally let him go and used both hands to seductively pull down her jeans. Her ass looked incredible, plump and round as her pants lowered. He noticed that she had a small jewelled butt plug inside of her asshole. She removed the plug from her ass and placed it gently on the bed. He watched, hornier than he had ever been as her asshole puckered and contracted. She put her hands on her butt cheeks and spread them apart. 'I love things in my ass,' she said. ' I'm ready. Please put that delicious cock in my tight little asshole. Please just shove it in.'

He took a moment to hesitate, and in this moment she grabbed his dick and placed the head of it immediately against her incredibly hot ass. 'Just thrust it in,' she begged. 'I want to feel that cum inside of my ass SO fucking bad.'

He pushed his cock slowly inside of her asshole and could barely contain himself, he was only halfway in when he started to throb uncontrollably and he shoved the rest of his throbbing dick in just as he began to shoot his hot load deep inside of her.

She moaned and wiggled and thrust her hips back against him and repeatedly moaned 'Yes. Yes. Cum in my ass. Fill my ass with your hot cum. FUCK it feels so fucking good. Keep fucking cumming. Fuck my ass! Fill me up! Yes! YES!'

His dick throbbed and pulsed as he released stream after stream deep inside of her, and when he was finally done he slowly pulled back. As he exited, a small stream of his cum leaked from her ass and without thinking he dropped to his knees and began tongue-ing her asshole.

Something about her was too intoxicating, and the sight of his cum dripping out of her was too much. Her asshole tasted incredible; like honey, mixed with his own salty cum of course. He thrust his tongue deep inside of her and she moaned loudly. 'Oh my fucking god, YES! That feels so good, taste that hot cum out of my ass.'

He had to have licked at her asshole for more than five minutes before finally slowing down as her moans began to subside. As he stopped and stood she pulled up her pants quickly (part of him wishing he had gotten at least a glimpse of her pussy) and turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him, long and hard. Her tongue pushed its way into his mouth and she moaned more as they kissed. When she pulled away she said, 'Yum. Your cum and my ass is a tasty combination,' she giggled, her cheeks fiery red and her breath quick and panting.

Part 2 Coming Soon..?