My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
Bailey comes knocking to reveal a surprise…
2.2k words
4.74
17.9k
38

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden walked home in a daze with his legs slightly shaky and his balls aching from releasing two loads in such quick succession. It had all happened so fast that it seemed like a dream; an incredibly vivid dream, where his instincts took over and his sexual urges ruled.

He wasn't even really 'into' anal, or licking ass (or maybe he was,) but at the sight of her little asshole puckering and dripping his cum as his shaft slowly pulled out, he couldn't resist. He was almost compelled. He HAD to taste her, and himself. What was that about?

It was almost as if she had cast a spell on him; but he knew such things were ridiculous, of course. Besides, it's not like she would've needed a spell to begin with, she was already incredibly attractive- and her seemingly overwhelming lust for him had only added to that attraction.

He made himself supper and ate in front of the tv. Some sort of crime procedural was droning on in front of him but he wasn't paying attention at all. He was mindlessly putting forkfuls of food in his mouth and chewing; but his mind was still at Baileys, in that room...

He said he didn't judge, and this was true, who was he to have any input on what made other people happy; but he was certainly curious. What kind of person had a room like that? He enjoyed sex as much as the next guy but for a woman to have an entire room dedicated to it... She was something different: unique.

A part of him wished he had asked for her number but in the wild flurry of their spontaneous sexual encounter he hadn't even thought of it. He hoped he would see her again, and was about to head to bed when a knock on his door made his heart jump in surprise. It was almost 10 o'clock; who the hell was knocking at his door?

He answered the door visibly tired only to see Bailey, cheeks flushed as if she had been doing lots of cardio; a thin bead of sweat worked its way slowly down from her neck and disappeared between her breasts. He licked his lips absentmindedly.

'Hey- I'm so sorry, you weren't asleep were you?' she asked, her voice apologetic but still flirtatious.

'No, I mean, I was about to go to bed but I'm still up. Did you wanna come in for a minute?' he asked, trying to be polite and not come off as desperate as he was for more of her. It was like a need, a compulsion- and here she was, already! Maybe she felt the same way? Aiden thought.

'Thanks,' she said and moved past him into the house. She entered his living room (the tv still droning on in the background) and started pacing back and forth. She seemed tense and he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Was it tension he could help her with? Or was there something wrong? His mind immediately began to spiral; was she married? Was her husband a cop? Is she crazy? Oh shit, what did I get myself into?

He closed the door and entered the living room behind her, sitting down on the couch and looking up at her with an eyebrow slightly raised, 'Everything okay? About earlier I'm sorry if I maybe...'

'Don't be sorry about anything,' she said, waving a hand dismissively. 'I should be the one that's sorry!'

'For what?' Aiden asked, a little bemused. 'Showing me the best time I've had in.. I don't even know, years probably? You definitely don't have anything to apologize for. I couldn't stop thinking about you...'

'Okay wait,' she said, the color rising even more to her cheeks. 'Before you go any further; before we go any further, I have to tell you something.'

Here it comes, Aiden thought, but said 'Yeah, sure. Go ahead.'

'I don't even know how to... so I guess it's obvious that I'm pretty open... sexually.'

'Sure,' Aiden said, trying his hardest not to imagine her removing her jewelled buttplug before asking, no begging, for him to cum inside of her.

'Oh my fucking god I'm so nervous,' she said with a small awkward laugh.

'It's okay, go on.'

'Well... it might be easier to just show you.'

Aiden nodded and waiting patiently, unsure of what to expect. Bailey glanced around as if to check that they were still alone. She sighed and said softly, 'Okay...'

She hooked her thumbs into her jeans and wiggled her hips as she slowly pulled her pants off. Aiden's heart was thudding loudly in his chest. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as blood once more rushed downwards. He didn't know if he'd even be able to perform at all after their last encounter but his body didn't seem to care.

She slowly revealed a white pair of lace panties under her jeans. Aiden barely noticed the slight bulge in her panties, assuming maybe she didn't shave- which was fine with him. Nothing as superficial as that would stop him from wanting her, not after their first encounter. As she pulled the jeans off her legs, and stood there before him, he waited. Evidently she expected more of a reaction, she looked at him expectantly.

'Well..?' she asked.

'I'm confused,' Aiden said with a smile. 'Are you just trying to show off more of your body? Because you're stunning. I probably don't need to tell you that, though.'

She sighed exasperated. Before Aiden could really even react she dropped her panties to the floor at her feet. Her body was incredible, her legs long and supple. There was just one thing that was- different.

She stood there and let Aiden take her in, most women had a smooth, flat area between their legs; she had... well she had a dick. It was... adorable. She was fully shaved, and any illusion otherwise was simply what was actually hiding in her pants. She wasn't hard, though he could see small twitches in her girl-cock that seemed to hint that displaying herself might be turning her on a little bit. She put her hands behind her back and wiggled her hips back and forth slightly while looking at the ground; she was nervous. Her dick swung in little side to side motions as she did.

'So... say something... what do you think?'

Aiden was frozen, his mouth hung open slightly. His mind was reeling; a thousand thoughts searching for purchase. There was one main thought however, that kept coming back. I want her.

Aiden licked his lips and began to speak but no words came out. He couldn't stop staring. His own dick started to grow in his pants once more; Jeus, had he ever been more horny in his whole life?

She inched slowly forward, looking at Aiden curiously. 'You okay? I'm really sorry if you're upset. Maybe I should have told you before I even did anything...'

She moved forwards and suddenly Aiden couldn't contain himself anymore. She was only a couple feet in front of him and so he slid off the couch and dropped to his knees; opening his mouth and wrapping his lips around her sweet, delicious girl-cock. It tasted so good that he started moaning almost immediately as he began to suck, slow at first, but quickly picking up speed.

She began to moan a little herself, and her breathing began to quicken. 'Oh my god... Aiden you don't have to...' she half breathed and half moaned, but he didn't stop. Not yet. He once more felt almost compelled to indulge in his fantasies- he barely felt in control of his own body at all.

He could feel her cock start to grow as he continued sucking. He took the opportunity to deepthroat as much as he could before she grew too big for him to handle. It already filled his mouth so completely. He moaned, sucked, and stroked her cock with one hand. With the other he pulled down his own pants, (which was a little tricky while mid-blowjob on his knees) and started massaging his own throbbing dick.

She continued to grow until finally it started hitting the back of his throat. He gagged and pulled back- her cute little girl-cock now fully erect and slick with his saliva. Her dick was bigger than his, he realized. Not by much, but while he was average at best (his own dick six inches or so last time he checked- which was a long time ago) she was above average. Girthy; and a solid inch or two bigger than his own. A string of drool connected his lips to her as he looked up at her.

She was looking down, unable to contain a grin. 'This was... the best-case scenario I could've asked for,' she said. She wrapped her hand around her dick and began stroking herself in front of Aidens face.

'There is... one more little thing though,' she said, no longer shy in the slightest. She gripped her cock and lifted it up so that it touched her stomach, and underneath...

Oh my fucking god, Aiden thought, unable to voice the words out loud. Underneath her already amazing (not so little anymore) girl-cock- she had something else. Where the balls maybe should have been, there was instead a cute little pussy; which did seem tiny in comparison to her big dick, he thought. It was wet from all the saliva he had left on her and he reached forwards to touch her, gently examining with his hand, rubbing his fingers softly across it before gently rubbing her clit between his thumb and index finger.

She shivered in ecstasy as she said, 'So... Here's the thing. I'm kind of what's known to some people as a Futa-girl... I have... both. And because of that, they say my sex drive is doubled? But it feels like a lot more.'

Aiden looked up at her with what he could only assume was one of the most lust-filled faces she had ever seen. She slid her hand between her legs and moved his hand from her pussy to her cock. She replaced her hand where his had been, and began gently fingering herself; soft, barely audible noises demonstrated that she must be WET. 'Focus on my dick please?' she begged, putting on her sexiest voice- half moaning the words.

He didn't need to be told twice- and immediately shoved her rock hard dick back into his mouth. Stroking it the same rhythm as the motion of his mouth, then stroking his own as well. He sucked and she fingered, both quickly picking up the pace.

She started to moan louder and her knees began to tremble slightly as he continued, and he had a brief moment of thinking, Hmm, I've never taken cum in my mouth before- right as she she almost yelled through her moans; 'Don't fucking stop! I'm gonna cum!!'

He could feel her cock absolutely throbbing in his mouth and he kept sucking. Fuck, he hoped her cum would taste as good as her dick did!

Then it happened; her hard girl-cock started shooting cum deep into the back of his throat. He didn't even think, just swallowed and kept sucking. Her dick absolutely pulsed and with every one another hot stream of her cum would shoot into his mouth. He sucked and swallowed as much as he could- aware that some of her cum was leaking out of his mouth and down his chin. He wiped some of it away and began to rub her cum onto his own dick, which immediately drove him over the edge, and he started cumming as well.

Her cum was salty but sweet, and tasted much better than any of the times he had tried eating his own cum. He couldn't get enough of it. She continued shooting stream after stream into his mouth until eventually her buckling knees began to steady a little bit. He swallowed one more time and pulled away slowly, reluctantly; he wanted to keep sucking her.

She left Aiden with cum dripping down his face as she pulled her panties back on, her dick now barely contained at all. Then she began to put on her jeans.

Aiden just watched, cum drunk and feeling a little spacey. When she was done she looked down at him and smiled, 'Aww sweetheart, it's your first time with someone like me isn't it?'

He nodded slowly and she bent over to kiss his mouth, once more sharing a little bit of cum between their mouths; but this time it was hers. 'You have no IDEA how relieved I am. I didn't think...' She kissed him again. 'Thank you,' she said, and walked towards the door.

'Wait!' Aiden called, finally able to speak again, 'When will I see you again?'

She looked back, and took in the sight; he sat on his knees on the floor, covered in his own cum and her cum dripping down his chin and neck. 'Don't worry, Aiden. You'll be seeing A LOT more of me.'

Then she was gone.

Part 3 Coming Soon! Let me know what you think!