My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 05

Story Info
Bailey and Aiden shower and have more fun…
1.7k words
4.82
7.8k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her to the bathroom where they both stripped off the clothes they still had on, leaving a pile of their combined clothing on the floor. Aiden once more took in Baileys body; her legs, her amazing tits, her arms, her neck, her hair... It was like she was designed in a lab to be the perfect sexual partner, for him at least. She ticked all of his boxes, including a few that up until recently he wasn't aware of. Her semi-hard cock hung between her legs still and though they had both just had explosive orgasms he already wanted that delicious cock again.

As if reading his mind she said, 'Patience,' with a wink before stepping into the shower and turning the water on. He stepped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, his own dick pushing against her ass as he hugged her tightly, letting the hot water wash over them.

They stood this way for a while, letting the hot water soak them both and rinsing all the cum off of Bailey, until Aiden reluctantly let go. She turned and faced him, and Aiden had a moment of panic as it looked almost like she was about to cry. 'You okay?' he asked, wondering if he had done something wrong or if it was just the illusion of water cascading down her head and body.

'Yeah, I'm fine it's just...' she trailed off, darting her eyes away from his own. She didn't look back up at him, but said quietly, 'I think I may be falling in love with you.'

He placed his hands around her hips and put his forehead against hers, the hot water spraying over them both. Aiden barely hesitated or really thought at all before he said back, 'I think I love you too.'

Her eyes raised and locked with his again and she stared deeply into his eyes, searching them; looking for some hint of a lie. She didn't seem to find any because she said, 'Oh, Aiden,' and took his face in both of her hands and kissed him. It was a long kiss; pure passion. Her tits pressed hotly against his chest, each of their semi-hard cocks rubbing against each other separated only by a continuous stream of hot water. He reached underneath and started softly rubbing her clit, almost immediately feeling the swell of her girl-cock as he did.

She moaned between kisses and said quietly, 'I need to have you.'

'Yeah?' he said dreamily; and it certainly felt like a dream. 'Okay, I'll do whatever you want Bailey.'

'I was hoping you'd say that.'

They got out of the shower and dried off, not bothering to pick up any of their clothes, but instead proceeding naked directly to Aidens bedroom. He went to lie on the bed and she gently squeezed his hand, stopping him. He turned to her and she smiled devilishly, 'Bend over.'

He looked into her sparkling blue eyes, down past her perky tits and hard nipples, to her semi-erect cock and then back up to her face. 'I'm a... I mean, I've never...'

She put a finger to his mouth silencing him, 'I'll be gentle. Now bend over.'

He bent over his bed, his head down and his ass up. His dick was pressed against the base of his mattress and pointed downwards, though it was mostly hard again by this point. He didn't hear her drop to her knees behind him, but he felt her hot breath on his skin just moments before she began to thrust her tongue in and out of his asshole.

Bailey moaned in delight as she felt his body jerk and tense with every new position of her tongue. She licked and kissed and tongued his asshole and got even more excited when she saw that his dick was beginning to glisten with precum already.

Aiden was vibrating with pleasure and didn't even think as words began to spill out of his mouth. 'Fuck me, Bailey, please. Oh... Fuck my ass Bailey. Oh god I want your cock inside of me so fucking bad.'

He heard her giggle from behind before she started to slowly massage his asshole with her fingers and then gently pushing two of them inside. He let out an intake of breath and she giggled again, 'Patience sexy, I want to warm you up a bit first.'

She started slow, but Aiden could tell she was excited because her pace quickened fast. She went in and out up to her knuckle at first, and then soon after was slamming her index and middle finger fully inside of him as he moaned. There was a thin string of pearly white precum starting to drop slowly from the head of Aidens cock and seeing this, she stopped. 'I think you're almost ready... just deepthroat my dick a little to lube it up, k?'

Aiden turned, dropped and shoved as much of her tasty, hard dick in his mouth as he could. He gagged and spit and loved the way it made him feel. He looked up at her, 'Fuck my mouth first?' he pleaded.

He opened his mouth and placed the head of her cock inside of his mouth again just before she gripped him with both hands by the hair and started face-fucking him. Every time he gagged on her dick his own would twitch and throb in response, and his asshole puckered excitedly at the prospect of having her amazing cock deep inside of him.

Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore she pulled back and released him, her cock now coated with a shiny layer of spit. Aiden quickly stood and bent over the same way as before, this time using his hands to spread his ass cheeks for her before begging, 'Please fuck my ass Bailey.'

She teased the head of her dick against his ass, rubbing it softly in circles as she said seductively, 'You're such a good boy for me. I didn't even need to ask you to bend over again... You really want this cock don't you slut?'

Aiden could barely take the teasing anymore, 'Oh FUCK yes PLEASE! Please fuck my ass! Fuck me Bailey, fuck me!'

She obliged, and slowly inserted the head of her cock into Aidens tight, virgin asshole. There was a quick sting as the girth of her dick first pushed its way inside, but this was quickly replaced by an overwhelming sensation that Aiden had never felt before. 'You are SO fucking tight!' Bailey said from behind as she slowly thrust those first few inches in and out. In... and out.

'Give me more... I want to feel it all. Fill me up Bailey. I want that whole fucking cock please...' Aiden begged.

She gripped his hips and started fucking him faster, every few thrusts she would insert a little bit more of her dick, and then a little bit more. Soon he could feel the whole length of her shaft inside of him as she developed a rhythm. Aiden could feel the head of her cock push and rub against his prostate as she continued to fuck him from behind. He moaned loudly, unsure if he was cumming or not- simply being rocked by waves of pleasures that coursed powerfully through his body with every thrust of Bailey inside of him.

Bailey could see streams of hot, sticky cum pumping out of Aidens dick with every full thrust she made. She pumped into him, but slowed temporarily to wipe some cum off the head of Aidens cock with her fingers. She leaned forwards, fully inserting her rock hard girl-cock into him in the process, and put her fingers in front of Aidens face.

'Taste your cum for me,' Bailey said and Aiden without question started licking and sucking the cum off of her fingers. He didn't think he had ever been more turned on in his entire life then right at that moment, but of course Bailey would continue to surprise him. She scooped more cum from his leaking cock and brought it back to his mouth saying, 'Keep some cum in your mouth while I keep fucking you.'

Aiden moaned in absolute ecstasy as he tasted himself off of Baileys fingers, and when she took her hand away he kept the cum in his mouth, and she continued fucking his ass.

'Oh you're such a GOOD-,' she slammed her cock into his tight asshole and he let out a cry of pleasure as another large stream of cum shot out of his cock.

'FUCKING,' Bailey said, pumping wildly and thrusting deep and hard and fast into Aiden- who was in the middle of the best orgasm of his life with the taste and texture of his cum a constant reminder of the absolute CUM-WHORE that Bailey had turned him into. And he loved it.

'SLUT!' she moaned loudly as she thrust into Aidens ass one last time and began to release her massive load of cum deep inside of him. Aiden moaned loudly in pleasure as he felt her hot, massive load of cum fill him up. Every time Baileys cock throbbed inside of Aiden he felt another hot stream of her cum filling his insides and it made his dick release even more cum of his own.

Bailey moaned and shuddered and gripped Aidens ass hard as her cock released its massive futa load inside of him. Eventually their ecstasy began to subside and she began to slowly pull her large cock and Aiden kept her in place with his hand.

He swallowed the cum he had kept in his mouth and said, 'Your cum feels so good filling me up... Just keep your cock in me for a minute...'

She put the full length of herself deep inside of Aiden and leaned down to hug him tightly, her tits pressing warmly against his back. Aiden knew that they were a whirlwind of sexual encounters and yet there was something about Bailey...

'I love you,' Aiden said, feeling her tits on his back and her cock twitch one last stream of hot cum inside of his ass as he said it.

Still deep inside of him, and holding him tightly, Bailey said softly, 'I love you too.'