My Nympho Futa Neighbour Pt. 04

Story Info
Aiden walks home... Bailey visits again…
1.9k words
4.78
10k
24

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bye my sweet little cum loving whore! I'll see you soon.'

The door closed behind Aiden and there he was; out in the street, in the midday sunshine; completely naked and covered in Baileys (and his own) cum. He couldn't see his own face but was sure that it was red. His cock was hard from all the excitement and he thought this may be one of the riskiest things he had ever done. He needed to get home.

Bailey did have a point though; it was hot. He strolled down the sidewalk with his dick erect and leading the way like a pointer, cum drying on him in the sunshine and still slowly dripping down his body, and he felt dirty. And exposed.

He could feel the eyes on him and tried to ignore it but every time someone glanced his way his dick would twitch from the attention. Only a few people saw him on the street. One on the opposite side of the road, a woman who stopped and stared. Aiden imagined that her pussy got wet watching him. Then there was a couple; the woman averted her eyes shyly as if to demonstrate to her boyfriend how loyal she was. The man glared at him the entire time, but Aiden couldn't help but smile as he noticed the man looking down at his cock more than the woman did.

He saw curtains open and eyes peer out, some curtains close; but considering the situation he had been thrust into- it went surprisingly well. He entered the door to his house with his heart hammering in his chest, hoping to god that nobody called the police on him for indecent exposure. How would he explain that? 'Sorry officer; this sexy woman said it would be hot if I walked home naked covered in both our cum. I was hesitant but also thought it would be pretty hot, so I agreed... So... how about we just forget this whole thing?'

Yeah, he didn't see that going well.

He leaned against the door and waited for his heart to slow and his dick to soften. Then he went and showered in too hot water; loving the feeling of the cum as he scrubbed at his body and washed it away. The smell was strong and delightful and once again made his cock stiffen in excitement. Has she somehow turned me into some kind of sex machine? Have I always been this horny?

He didn't think so. It was almost as if his first encounter with Bailey had unlocked something deep in his mind; something he needed to satisfy- LOTS.

It wasn't long before there came a knock at his door again. He opened it and was excited and unsurprised to see that it was Bailey again- this time wearing a short plaid skirt that reminded him of catholic school uniforms and a crop top that hugged her breasts tightly. She wasn't wearing a bra and he could see that her nipples were hard through her shirt; he wanted to rip it off of her and suck on those nipples but tried to contain himself.

'All cleaned up?' she asked with a sly smirk, as Aiden let her in and closed the door.

'I was tempted not to,' Aiden replied.

'That's what I like to hear!' she said enthusiastically. 'So how was it- fun? Scary? Tell me everything! I did watch you go through my window but I wish I could've just followed behind you and watched the whole way,' she laughed.

'Both? Scary and fun? I thought I was gonna have a heart attack- but I was also rock hard and kind of into it.'

'Awesome, we may have to try more risky things in the future, you know?'

Aiden wasn't sure what she meant, but didn't entirely care. He was infatuated. He would do whatever she wanted, if she asked him to strip naked and suck her off in the middle of Times Square he would. 'I'm game; maybe a bit more warning next time though?'

She shrugged, 'Sorry- it just came over me.'

Aiden nodded, he understood. Besides, his initial trepidation aside, it was quite the experience, he was still excited even thinking about it.

'Is there anything I can do to repay you for being such a good boy for me?' she said in a sultry tone, eyeing Aiden up and down and letting her eyes linger on his crotch for a moment.

'Well...' Aiden said, getting even more excited at the prospect of having his way with her. There was so much he wanted to do, where should he possibly start? He stood and dropped his pants, letting his cock spring out and she watched in excitement as it continued to grow at the mere prospect of what was about to happen.

'How about you start by doing whatever you want.' Aiden said, and could barely contain his excitement as she dropped to her knees and began licking up and down the length of his shaft. She used her tongue to lick the tip of his cock while stroking him with one hand and getting him fully erect. She worked her tongue down his shaft again and stopped at his balls, tonguing them wildly before wrapping her lips around one of them and sucking. She kissed and licked and sucked on his balls for a minute while she continued to pump his cock excitedly with one hand. He could see her cock start to grow as well; as she continued on her knees he could see the tip of her dick begin to poke out from underneath her short skirt. She used her other hand and started stroking herself as she moved on from his balls and started to take his dick deep into her mouth.

She moaned as she began to suck, starting slow but speeding up the pace and deepthroating more and more as she continued. Aiden enjoyed this for a few more moments before he decided what he wanted to do next. 'Bend over,' he said.

She took one last slow suck before she stood and placed both of her hands on the couch, sticking her ass high into the air and spreading her legs. He moved around to her rear and wasn't surprised (actually he expected it) to see that she had a buttplug in again. This time it wasn't jeweled; but it was crystal clear- and see through, and gave him an enticing look into her asshole. Her smooth pussy glistened wetly underneath that amazing ass and underneath that he could see her hard cock pointing down like an arrow. It seemed close enough to her face that he thought if she came in this position she'd probably give herself a facial. Aiden was pretty sure Bailey knew this.

He reached around and grasped her cock, and started stroking slowly as he put the head of his dick against her pussy and pushed his way inside. She was already very wet but Aiden went slow, teasing her with the head of his dick before inserting a little more, then a little more.

He kept the pace slow at first, pulling out slowly- almost to the tip, before going back in again. He matched the rhythm of fucking to the rhythm of stroking her cock. He could feel her cock throb in his hand every time he was fully inside her pussy and wondered how connected they were; if he made her pussy cum, would her dick as well? Or vice versa? He was curious now and tried to remember to ask her for later, but not yet.

'Now I want you to taste yourself,' Aiden said, pulling his cock out slowly and without hesitation Bailey spun and resumed the position, dropping to her knees and shoving his dick in her mouth.

She took a few long slurps, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as her tongue worked wonders, before looking up at him. 'It tastes so fucking good,' she half-moaned before reinserting it in her mouth. She sucked and moaned again and Aiden was about to ask her to bend over again when she once more popped his dick out her mouth and looked up at him pleadingly.

'I want to taste my ass off your cock too, please,' she said, almost whining about it. He didn't know when she had pulled out her buttplug but it lay discarded and clean, next to her on the floor.

She stood and bent over again, her girl-cock once more pointing towards her own face and lifted her skirt a bit more. She spread her cheeks and puckered her asshole for him. 'Don't leave me waiting...' she moaned.

He positioned the head of his dick and then thrust the full length of his cock deep into her ass. Part of him knew that the time for slow work was done. She wanted to be pounded now. And he would oblige. She moaned loudly, proceeded by, 'FUCK YES. FUCK ME!'

He fucked her hard and deep and fast, his balls slapping wetly against her pussy. 'Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, oh GOD yes!'

He had temporarily left her cock unattended and so reached around and began stroking her again, to which she immediately responded with even louder moans. He could feel her start to throb in his hands and knew that she had to be close to unloading another delicious load of her cum.

He positioned her cock so it pointed directly at her mouth and began to pump her faster as he continued to ram into her ass with his dick. He could feel the pressure building in himself as well but was doing his best to hold off until she had been satisfied. She could see what he had in mind evidently and bent over further to get her head a little closer to the tip of her cock. She stuck her tongue out.

He could feel her ass tensing and her dick throbbing and after a few more hard pumps, she let out a loud 'Oh FUCK!' before her cock began to unleash thick streams of cum directly at her own face. Her ass clenched around his cock with every stream of cum that flew from hers, and the sight of her with her tongue out and catching her own load in her mouth, as well as shooting plenty on her face, pushed him over the edge.

He pumped quickly a few more times before burying himself balls deep in her ass and beginning to fill her with his cum. He moaned and shuddered as he emptied his balls deep in her ass, absolutely loving the little moans and sounds of pleasure Bailey was making as she received his load as well as tasting her own.

'Your cum feels so good filling me up,' she said, 'Just keep your cock in me for a minute...'

He slowly fucked her tight little asshole, now slippery and wet with his hot load. He stroked her cock slowly and strings of cum continued to drip from her delicious little girl-cock, and it finally started to shrink in size a little.

When they were both finished, their combined waves of ecstasy finally subsided, he pulled out gently and she stood, turned and pulled her short skirt back down a little (though it didn't do much to conceal her still quite large dick.)

He grabbed her face and showered her with kisses, tasting her sweet cum before thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth and kissing her long and hard. When he finally pulled away she looked deep into his eyes, 'Wow.'

'Yeah,' Aiden said smiling, 'How about you stay the night? We'll fix your door tomorrow.'

'Sounds great,' Bailey said, taking him by the hand, 'Let's go shower together.'

He didn't argue.