My Oblivious Aunt Julia

Story Info
Unaware Aunt gives titfuck and footjob to her nephew.
3.2k words
4.13
49.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all packed and ready to go," my mom asked from the other room.

"Ugh, yes yes whatever. How long will y'all be gone again," I groaned back at her as I zipped up my backpack and suitcase.

"Don't give your mom an attitude, young man. Just because you're in college now doesn't mean you can take that tone of voice to your mother," my dad scolded me.

"We will only be gone for 2 months. It's our first trip away since you were born so we have to make up for some that we never got to take," my mom said.

"And why can't I just stay here? I'm an adult now, I can watch the house! I'm gonna be 20 years old in just a few months, why do I need to go stay with Aunt Julia? I can just stay here," I complained. I was in college now! I didn't need to be babysat by my aunt! I hadn't even seen her in years, not since I was a little kid. She probably didn't even remember me.

I walked out of my room with my packed bags and into the living room. My mom and dad were setting all their stuff by the door, ready to take it to the car. I walked out and put my suitcase in the trunk as my dad followed behind me with his luggage.

"No sir," my dad said sternly. "You may be an adult now but that doesn't mean that you have the maturity of one. We were in college once too so we know all the parties that you kids throw and we will not have our house be trashed by a bunch of frat boys."

"And besides, spending a summer with your Aunt could be fun," my mom tried to lift my spirits. She always tried to help people see the better side of things. "Y'all haven't gotten to spend time together in forever. She is really looking forward to this so try to enjoy it, sweetie!"

Once the car was fully loaded, we all got in and began our drive to my Aunt's place. I sat on the right seat of the bench, leaning against the window to take in the view of the rolling countryside. The lush forest flashed by and became streaks of greens and oranges out my window. When we finally arrived at the house, I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and walked to the driver's side window.

"Please, just take me back home. I don't even know Aunt Julia! What is she's weird," I pleaded.

"Watch your tone, young man," my mom said sternly. "That's my sister that you are talking about. Now I have had it with your complaining. You are going to go up those stairs and have a good time. Now you're father and I really have to go or we will miss out flight. Bye, sweetie!"

"Be good son," is all my father said before they peel off into the road and disappeared over the hill.

I sighed as I turned and reluctantly dragged my feet towards the steps before ringing the doorbell.

"Coming," I hear from behind the door, followed by footsteps clacking on hardwood growing ever louder. The click of a lock being unlatched is followed by the door being pulled open and standing before me was a beautiful woman that must have been in her mid to late 40s.

Her face was beautiful and framed by her wavy blonde hair that was up in a messy bun but let two loose strands that curved on either side of her face. Her defined clavicle acted as an arrowhead, pointing down to her enormous, wonderful, milky-white tits that didn't quite hang but rested on her chest. They were held together in a tight, low-cut white top that showed off ample cleavage as her boobs nearly spilled out of the top.

Her massive breasts were juxtaposed with her narrowing waist and toned stomach which naturally led your gaze down to the main attraction: her wide hips and plump meaty ass that was packed tightly in her shorts. I couldn't quite see it fully but it was large and round enough for me to see the curves of it on the sides.

"Um, Aunt Julia?" I asked, unsure of just who this gorgeous woman was standing in front of me.

"Hi, Kyle! You probably don't remember me too well, it's been so long!" She pulled me into a tight hug and I felt her round tits squeeze between us and against my chest. "It's so good to see you, you've grown so much!" She released me from her soft embrace and looked me up and down, remarking at what a man I was becoming.

"It's good to see you too, Aunt Julia." I was a bit taken aback. How was this... my Aunt? She was a supermodel and she had the figure of a goddess! Was I dreaming?

"Here, come in come in," she said as she stepped back and turned around, beckoning me to follow her. Her hips swayed and her ass jiggled with each step she took. I followed her like a lost puppy or a cartoon being drawn in by the smell of pie.

She stopped suddenly and I bumped into her, pushing my groin against her ass a bit as I did so. It was soft and firm, warm and warm to the touch. "Oh, I knew I left this somewhere. Gosh, I can be so oblivious and forgetful I swear," she said as she bent over to pick up her purse, pushing her firm ass against my crotch, rubbing it just slightly before straightening back up and continuing down the hall, wiggling back and forth unintentionally causing her ass cheeks to wobble like jello. I had never seen such a strong display of pure sexuality and lust. She didn't even realize what she did or at least she didn't acknowledge it.

We walked down the hall and she showed me to the room that I would be staying in. She stopped at the door as I entered the bedroom, setting my suitcase and backpack down. "You go ahead and get settled in and I'll make some lunch!" She stepped out and walked down the hall as I lay in bed and pulled out my phone.

'Damn, what the fuck was that in the hallway?' Did she rub her ass on me on purpose or is she really that oblivious to her surroundings? Whatever it is, I was hard as fuck and needed to do something about it. 'I bet I could beat one out real quick before lunch is ready' I thought to myself. I pulled my dick out and stealthily jerked it under the blanket with one hand while I held my phone with the other one.

"Hey, Kyle." My door swung open and my sexy aunt walked in so casually, much to my surprise and despair. However, she seemed to not notice what was going on under my blankets. "I'm just about finished with lunch and then I remembered that I hadn't finished cleaning your room! I'm sorry about the mess!"

She began to pick up things off of the floor and clean the desk before walking to where I was lying. I continued to slowly masturbate while she did this, trying my best to keep it hidden but I can't imagine that she couldn't see the shifting blanket. I watched her ass move around the room, bouncing and jiggling each time she took a step.

"Oh honey, are you alright," she asked, gesturing towards my hand moving under the blanket.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Shit, I had to think of something quick. "I just had an itch that I needed to scratch."

"Oh, let me help you dear." She approached me and sat on the edge of the bed, making a large dent with her bottom. She reached out her hand to where my movement was coming from and wrapped her slender fingers around my cock which she mistakenly took as my wrist. "Is your wrist itchy dear? I can't help you scratch it."

She formed a tight grip around my aching manhood and began to rub up and down, sending shocking waves of pleasure through me. My face scrunched up in a mix of intense pleasure and a hint of pain from the insane grip she had on me.

"Is that helping sweetie? It looks like you are in pain," she questioned innocently while giving me an intensely stimulating handjob. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I knew that I was seconds away from eruption.

"Yeah yeah, you AH hit the spot! I think that's enough though," I said through gritted teeth. It took all of my strength to ask her to stop but I couldn't cum in front of my aunt. I would die from embarrassment and it's only my first day here! She let go of my dick and started to clean my windowsill to the side of me.

"You don't mind if I just lean over you, do you? This windowsill is so dusty and I can't have it giving you allergies." She leaned over me and the bed and her heavy tits drooped over my groin, only a thin sheet and her crop top separated my soft, tender gland from her enormous breasts. She began to clean, making her boobs jiggle and bounce ferociously on my dick which was now so hard that it could cut through a diamond I'm sure.

An idea popped into my head and I slowly dragged the sheet off to reveal my member, immediately standing to attention when uncovered and released. As Aunt Julia leaned forward a bit to clean the back of the windowsill, my dick aligned perfectly to be at the cusp of the bottom hem of her crop top and her smooth, white underboob. When she retracted back, my dick slipped into her shirt and right between her tits, and yet...

SHE DIDN'T NOTICE!

How on earth was this even possible? Each time she moved her arm, her tits soon followed suit as they would bounce and squeeze my dick that was nestled in between them. My hot-as-fuck Aunt was inadvertently giving me the best titfuck of my life and she didn't even fucking notice. She continued to clean and her gigantic milk jugs moved left and right, up and down, and everywhere in between until it was too much to bear and I let out a soft groan.

"Honey, are you alright," she asked, attempting to look down between her arms at me but her view was mostly blocked by her own melons.

"Yeah, -AH- I'm... fine..." I found it hard to get the words out as clearly, all the blood had gone to my other head. She reached to the side of her left tit and began scratching it which only pushed them together more and squeezed my dick like a tube of toothpaste that you were desperately trying to empty.

I gasped as the pleasure was too much for my brain to handle and I burst, shooting my thick ropes between her tits that were stopped dead in their tracks by the fabric of her top. It shoot out of my tip at speeds that would rival that of a jet but only oozed out of her cleavage and shirt, soaking it completely in only a few seconds. I felt my orgasm build until I was pumping so much cum into her cleavage that it started to leak down and trickle down her underboob and tummy as well, my cum looking like a white, thick waterfall.

She finally noticed something and began to straighten up. As she did, my happy, exhausted, flaccid dick easily slipped out of its sticky, warm bed and plopped onto my lap where I quickly covered it with my sheet again. She looked down at her shirt and was shocked at the sight and my stomach sank. 'Fuck, she knows. There is no way she doesn't know' I thought to myself.

"Oh my gosh! I spilled the cleaning liquid all over myself! I can just be so clumsy sometimes," she exclaimed with disappointment. She then looked down past her tits and onto the sheet and saw a large wet spot had formed. "And I got it all over you too?! I'm so sorry dear! Here, let me help dry you off and then I'll go get you a clean sheet." She grabbed a rag and started to rub it on the sheets to dry it off, thoroughly rubbing my dick in the process which normally would have given me an instant erection had it not been for the mind-blowing boob-fuck that I had just experienced.

She then removed my sheet and luckily I had already tucked my limp dick back into my underwear. She wadded up the bed sheet and started towards the door, inadvertently swaying her hips as she did so before she turned around. "I'm so sorry dear, I'm just so clumsy sometimes. Please don't take this as what the whole summer will be like. It's gonna be super a super fun time with you here, ok? Let's just put this silly little accident I made out of our mind." She gave a pure, warm smile and then turned back around and left through the doorway.

'I certainly hope this is how the whole summer goes,' I thought to myself. If things kept going this way, I was going to be in for a wild right at Aunt Julia's house. I lay on my bed and scrolled on my bad for about 15 minutes when Aunt Julia returned and said,

"Hi, honey. I made some grilled cheese sandwiches if you want one! I made them with extra cheese and they are suuuuper melty right now so you better get them while they're hot!"

She left and my nose was quickly filled with the delicious smell of melting cheese and butter. My stomach grumbled so I climbed out of bed and made my way to the dining room and took a seat at the table. A hot and melty grilled cheese on the plate in front of me. Aunt Julia sits on the other end of the table and began to eat her own sandwich.

"Ooooh, ah ah ah hawt hawt ahhhhh oooooh," she said with a big bite of cheesy goodness in her mouth. She started to fan her mouth with her hand and bounced up and slightly in her chair, causing her massive tits to jump and jiggle; it was a glorious sight. She had changed her top but somehow manage to miss some of my cum that was still on her tummy, making a long trail all the way from the bottom of her cleavage to the top of her shorts, pooling a bit in her belly button.

I take my own bite of the grilled cheese but not before blowing on it thoroughly.

"Wow, you make a mean grilled cheese Aunt Julia," I said with my mouth full.

"Thank you, dear! We are going to have so much fun this summer! We can go swimming, watch movies, play board games, bake cakes ooooh it's gonna be great," she exclaimed happily while bouncing a bit again, making her boobs jiggle more.

I couldn't help but stare at them. The new top she chose was no less revealing than the one from before which allowed my eyes to bath in her deep cleavage. I got flashbacks of the amazing tit fuck that she gave me earlier and blood started to rush into my groin again, my dick coming back to life. Aunt Julia finished her grilled cheese and then began to stretch in her chair, reaching her arms up high and stretching her legs out.

Unbeknownst to her, one of her legs stretched far enough so that her foot pressed into my crotch. She must have just thought it was a table leg or the edge of the chair because she didn't take her foot away. Instead, she pressed harder into me, squishing my dick into my leg until her big toe got stuck in my belt loop. She tried to pull away but she couldn't seem to get it unstuck so she started to move her foot up and down in my lap.

"Honey, I think my foot got stuck on the table leg, could you help me," she asked, still wiggling her foot against my dick, once again finding herself inadvertently committing a lewd act with me as she gave me a foot job.

"Um, uh I can try..." I say as I reached down into my lap and pretended to try to get her foot unstuck but I actually began to sneakily pull my cock out of my shorts. The tip was wet with precum and gleamed in the sunlight coming through the window. I grab it with one hand and her foot with the other and bring it so that my head goes in between her big toe and second toe and she squeezed.

"Hmm, there's like, something hard and kind of spongy on this table leg. Must be coming apart or something," she concluded and continued to rub my hard member with her foot and caressed the sensitive gland between her toes. The pleasure was increased by the fact that she didn't even know it was happening and the idea of being so oblivious was starting to send me over the edge.

"Try to really rub - I mean - move your foot now Aunt Julia, I think it's almost out!"

She started to really rub her foot up and down and stroke my dick head vigorously trying to get her foot unstuck from my belt loop. My shaft throbbed and flexed from the pleasure of her feet and wriggling toes as she squeezed my dick between them. The sensations overwhelmed me as I felt myself begin to shudder and I exploded into orgasmic bliss, spurting out my hot, thick load onto her toes and feet.

"Ugh, I think some cheese is dripping onto my foot! I gotta get it unstuck," she complained as she kept rubbing. My poor dick continue to squirt as my heavy balls flexed to get more cum out. Thick, white ropes landed across her toes and formed little, stringy bridges between them before collapsing under their own weight, breaking and sliding down onto her foot. Her toenails went from a pretty pink collar to a nearly pure white from the new paint that I had just applied to them.

I groaned a bit from the pleasure and she worried that I was trying too hard to get her foot out that she could just do it herself. After a few more wiggles and a few more wads of cum, she finally managed to get her violated foot unstuck and brought it back to her, seeing the thick white 'cheese' that had been cascaded over it.

"Ugh, so much spilled! I have to go wash it off," she complained. She stood up and hobbled over to the bathroom.

Wow, what an amazing first day at my Aunt's place. I had a feeling this was going to be a great summer...