Cumming on My Naive Mommy Ch. 01

Story Info
A son is wrestling his naive Mommy in bed.
1k words
4.23
123.4k
147

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake does not remember entering the kitchen, yet here he was, only dressed in a towel, apparently fresh out of the shower, on his way grabbing something to drink.

And there, his incredibly voluptuous mother sat at the table, coffee on one hand, and her phone in the other.

Not acknowledging him at all.

Jake couldn't help himself but to invade her personal space.

His towel tenting obscenely right into her beautiful face. Mia, his mother, kept her blue eyes focused on her phone.

He felt himself grow impossibly hard under the towel.

Harder than he has ever been in his 18 years.

As if lead by an unknown force he let his towel fall.

Jake kept himself focused on the microwave behind his mother, he was deadly afraid that he might cum right into her face if he looked down.

Yet he couldn't help himself. The view made him gasp, he couldn't remember when his cock looked as threatening and huge as it did just now.

His tip was wet with precum, any second know he'd cum into her beautiful and unassuming face, any second now.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Fuck!" With a loud and blaring beeping Jake woke up from his wonderful dream.

"That was the best part, fuck man!" he thought to himself angrily. Understandably he woke up with an aching hard on, so he delayed getting up and opted to relax a bit longer.

For a fleeting moment he planned to strip down his boxers and just get it over with now, but then he heard familiar steps approaching his door, and knew that just like usual his mom would barge in without a care in the world.

Privacy has always been a foreign word in this household.

The door opened and in came the same beautifully proportioned women he dreamed off, however this time she was very real.

"Hey sweetie, wake up, lets do the yard work like you promised!"

Jake, still obscenely hard under his blanket declined. "Mom, just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be down.".

"Nooo, you promised, we do it now!" and with that his mother suddenly pulled on his blanket, his hard on was sticking straight out inside his boxers, tenting them considerably.

"Come on, don't let your mommy wait big boy!".

Jake tried to hold onto the blanket yet it was too late, now it lay on the ground and he had no way of hiding his traitorous bulge.

"Alright, if you act like a baby then I guess my little baby needs to be tickled just like he used to." his mother jumped right on him, her thighs pressing down on his.

Trapping his hard cock with her weight, both their most private parts being separated only by the cheap material of his boxers and her old pjs.

"Mom, get off of me!" Jake tried getting his mother off of him, however she pressed harder down on him, wrestling him more than tickling.

"Noooo, stop squirming around and let me tickle you!" his mother kept laughing, putting her weight on his cock and not realizing how agonizingly close her son was to cumming into his boxers.

"Mom please get off me! Seriously I am not joking!" Jake was becoming desperate, his dream had him close to shooting off already, and now this.

All of this felt too much. He lacked the will power to seriously fight against her, finally he chose to just accept his fate.

His mother, still laughing and tightening her legs around his, was simply not aware of the moment he decided to ride along with the wave and to enjoy his impending orgasm.

Jake held his mom down by her thighs, making sure her full weight is on his cock and repeatedly jammed into her with all his might.

"Ugh! Nice try Jake but I won't get off of you!" She thought he was trying to throw him off of him, which is why she clamped down even harder on him.

Hugging into his upper body and breathing hotly right into his left ear.

"Mommy is going to hold on no matter what you do."

"Really, no matter what I do?"

"Yes, try what you want but I am stronger!" she joked, while exhaustively breathing into his ear.

Jake couldn't anymore, he had to use this opportunity to its fullest extent.

He grabbed his mother by her ass, acting as if he wanted to throw her out of his bed, yet pumping his incredibly hard cock into her crotch with every try.

"Mommy you aren't stronger than me, I can throw you off whenever I want!" Mia, his mother, held on for dear life, gasping and moaning with hot breaths into his left ear.

"Nooo! Mommy will hold on and never let go, never you understand?!".

"God damn it, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" and with that Jake came as hard as he's ever done in his life.

His cum seeping out of the cheap material of his boxers right into his mother's crotch.

Surely it would have entered her most forbidden place if not for her pj bottoms.

In Jakes lust filled mind he imagined at least a few of his virile sperms somehow leaking through the material and impregnating her, but he knew that would be too good to be true.

Both of them kept heavily breathing, yet one seems totally unaware that this was anything but a fun game to bond over.

"See, mommy won, I'll make us a quick breakfast before we start our yard work, so I'll give you a few minutes. Don't take too long!"

"Damn!" he thought, "how does she not feel all that cum right between her legs?".

"Maybe I'll be able to cum on her body again without her noticing, maybe this really doesn't need to be a one-off thing?"

With these thoughts and multiple hot scenarios going through Jakes mind he finally left his room, getting himself cleaned up and ready for the day.

He finally left his room, getting himself cleaned up and ready for the day, yet he was unable to stop imagining himself cumming on his mother in several different situations.

His cock was already painfully hard again and he couldn't wait to start his day.

--------

[Author's note: This is my first story, I'd love your constructive criticism. Thanks for reading!]