My Oblivious Slut Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." I let out a satisfied groan as my first orgasm washed over me, the vibrations of my vocalizations buzzing through his cockhead. He grabbed the handlebars of my bubble-gum-pink pigtails and started guiding me to exactly where he wanted me to go. "Mmf!" My body pulsed, each beat of my heart setting off another firecracker of pure blank-minded bliss. "Mm! Mmm!"

He chuckled.

"What?" I pulled off his considerable length with a wet slurp and a pop. I was panting for air, my hands squelching with each saliva-slick stroke as I pumped and squeezed his dick in imitation of my throat in its absence. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry, you just..." he was trying not to laugh. "You sound like a total whore."

"Dude," I blushed, ears burning, "not cool! I literally can't help cumming when I've got your stupid dick down my throat, you know that. Oh my god, you're being so mean right now."

"Sorry! Fuck, sorry! I'm not - ah" He ran his fingers softly through my hair. "I'm not saying it like it's a bad thing."

"Well," my blush intensified. I returned my eyes to his amazing dick. "Apology accepted. Now why don't you hurry up and show me what these bad boys can do, okay?" I gave his enormous balls a playful squeeze. "I haven't had a good load of spunk all day."

He pressed his cockhead back against my puckered lips. I redoubled my efforts, returning to my task with renewed vigor and determination, sucking and licking and slurping wetly for all I was worth, one hand playing with his steamy jizz-filled testicles while the other hoisted up my hot heavy tits so he could get a better look.

With each thrust of his dick down my throat my orgasms built in intensity, my body shuddering and quivering. I was feral, hungry. Each drop of his precum hit me like a drug. I couldn't remember the last time I'd needed it so bad. I struggled for air and my brain grew dizzier, oxygen become less important than the pleasure storming through my skull. We were close. So close! My sloppy ministrations were sending us both careening towards climax.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped. I grinned up at him from around his shaft. Who sounded like a whore now, huh?

He returned my coy glance with a series of hard, serious thrusts, catching me deep in the throat and pushing me over the edge. I screamed out around his dick as the bubbling waters of my machine-gun orgasms flash-boiled into a nuclear explosion of climactic bliss that drove away any remaining coherence I may have had. I screamed and I spasmed and I twitched - the blind self-perpetuating need of my peaking arousal forcing me down all the harder on the thick member.

His hands gripped tight around my hair, holding me as deep as we could go - my frenzied, climactic spasming was just enough to bring him to his own brain-shattering orgasm. He was cumming! His dick tensed and pulsed inside me, his balls draining as rope after rope of thick heavy cum surged through the broad length of his dick. I caught the first in my throat, too deep to swallow. I panicked and pulled back, terrified I'd waste all that hot sticky cum. The second load flooded into my eager mouth, filling me with that wonderful familiar flavor. With a wet, lurid pop, his cock pulled shakily out from between my glossy pink lips - his the third and the fourth load sprayed up into the air, raining down upon my face and tits like sweet rain across a parched desert. I opened my mouth wide and shook out every drop of the fifth and sixth rope, drizzling from his turgid cockhead, onto my tongue and rubbing against my cheeks.

Fuck. I fell back. Boiling-hot spunk lay splashed against my big sensitive tits and all over my saliva-slick face. There was so much of it. If I didn't know better, I'd have said he hadn't gotten off all week.

I don't know how long I lay there, basking in the post-coital glow of a good throat-fucking. I was running on autopilot as I milked the last of the cum out of him, kissing and licking gently to be absolutely sure it was nice and clean and that I'd gotten every wonderful drop.

Shit, I couldn't stop grinning. My skin tingled in the sheer carnal rightness of being absolutely blasted in jizz. I felt so fucking sexy, so fucking complete. Here, in this moment, I was home.

"Fuck, dude." I said at last, blinking the cum out of my eye. "Good one! Man," I rubbed the splattered seed into the soft sensitive flesh of my tits and face, scooping the occasional fingerful up to my pink lips and tongue. "I really fucking needed that. Thanks, bro."

"Oh my god." Justin's face was pale as he looked down at me. "I can't believe we just did that I - I can't believe that just happened."

"Right?" I slurped at a salty finger. "I think that may be a new record!"

"Oh shit. Oh shit, shit, shit. What was I thinking?" My roommate's post-nut bliss seemed to rapidly be turning towards panic. "What are we doing? I've got to - we gotta clean up! Julie will be here any -"

There was a buzz on Justin's phone. He jumped to his feet, dick still flopping out down to his knees. "It's her! She's already here! Shit, hide!"

I raised an eyebrow and glanced around wondering where exactly he wanted me to go.

There was a knock at the door.

"Justin? Baby?" It was a rich masculine voice. "I am having the weirdest day."

* * * * *

The End.

Author's Afterward:

Thank you for reading! As mentioned, I have more of these coming your way. Please let me know what you think! I live for your feedback and I always love hearing from my amazing readers!

Thanks again!

12