My Office Romance Pt. 03

Story Info
Michael's the lover I want but now Desmond enters the scene.
2.6k words
4.6
1.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hardly slept the night Michael fucked me. Not just because he managed it three times.

My mind kept reliving his cock entering me, making me his. Yes, there had been pain at first but it had been worth it.

The pain soon turned to pleasure and then to ecstasy, as he fucked my tight ass.

I remembered cumming myself, very quickly, as he pummelled my virgin hole.

When the alarm went, we were both a bit groggy but I was quick to sit on him and spread my cheeks to accommodate his morning wood.

"Don, I've done it haven't I?" Michael said casually, as I slowly rode on his cock.

"Done what, Michael my sweet?"

"I've turned a mildly bi guy gay, I know it."

"Shut up and fuck me." I wasn't arguing though.

Before getting dressed, I phoned Jenny.

"Hi love, how are you today?" I asked.

"Bit of a sore stomach actually. Must have been something I ate." Jenny looked over at Desmond's cock as she said that.

"Oh honey, that's not so good. Just as well I'm coming back tonight. I can look after you."

Hearing those words disappointed Jenny greatly. She would have to do without Desmond's cock that night.

Desmond closed his eyes and thought about Jenny sitting on his face....whilst Don sat on his cock. That, of course, caused his cock to stir and Jenny's eyes lit up.

"I'm going to try and eat something Don, see if it stays down." Jenny said, as she watched Desmond's erection grow.

"Well I hope you enjoy it, honey, see you this evening!"

Oh Jenny had every intention of enjoying it.

"It's a funny situation." said Michael "Both of you are being fucked by another guy, yet neither of you mention it." He added.

"I know. I'm not sure what I'll say tonight but I won't have her lay it all at my door."

I was determined that Jenny wasn't going to get the upper hand.

Just before I left for home, Jenny called me to tell me she would be at her sister's place until 9pm, so I was just to order something to eat.

I got home and had a shower, there were no obvious signs that another man had been in the house.

I sat downstairs, in my robe and it wasn't long before the doorbell was pressed.

I wasn't expectìng any company but was curious to find out who it was.

Stood at the door was a rather nervous Desmond, wearing a white shirt and tight tan chinos. I would have needed to be blind not to notice the gorgeous outline of his cock but I tried to look him in the eyes.

"Hi Desmond, what brings you over?" I said in a frosty tone I regretted immediately.

"Hi Don, I think there is one or two things we need to discuss" He said calmly.

I could not restrain myself and blurted out

"You mean you fucking my wife?"

Desmond seemed surprised I knew but he took it in his stride.

"Sure, that as well but I was thinking about you and your work buddy. Decorating? Even your wife knows you've been playing with his cock!"

I was taken aback, I admit. but asked him inside, so the street didn't have to hear.

Desmond carried on.

"Look, i'm not looking for a fight! I want us to be good." He said insincerely.

"Why, so you can carry on screwing Jenny?"

"Put like that, I can't argue." Desmond laughed.

"Suits me, if I get to keep on seeing Michael." I bluffed.

"You're serious about him, aren't you?" Desmond probed.

"He is the first man that has had me properly." Don confirmed

"You mean fucked you, don't you? Because you are a little cum slut now. Any man can have you." Desmond teased.

Don looked down at the stiff rod in Desmond's pants and although he had deep feelings for Michael, he wanted to enjoy the same cock Jenny had such fun with.

"What is it you want with me Desmond?"

Don said pleadingly.

"I want to fuck you, gay boy. Here and now."

Don panicked a little and came up with a lame excuse.

"Jenny will be back in ten minutes." Don tried.

Desmond laughed.

"A poor attempt Don. She told me her plans just after she swallowed my load this morning."

"She....swallowed." Don said doubtfully.

"Oh yes, she loves sucking my big cock. You will too."

Don stood still as Desmond took hold of his hand and rubbed it over the outline of his giant manhood.

Don felt shivers of anticipation run through him and moved forward to kiss Desmond.

"No kissing! This is is just about you doing what I say."

I nodded and got on my knees. I looked up, seeking assent and he spoke.

"Take it out, do your dirtiest."

My hands were shaking with nerves as I unbuttoned, then unzipped him. His chinos slid to the floor, leaving my face within licking distance of his cock, still encased in briefs.

I pulled them down and his giant rod slapped my face. His cock was at least ten inches and cut. He kept a fuzzy nest of pubes and his big balls were hairy too.

I couldn't deny it was the most beautiful cock I'd ever encountered and my tongue soon slid over the head, as I gasped in delight.

"Do you swallow cum?" He asked.

"Always." I murmured as I licked his long shaft.

"Good boy! I'll be comparing how you and Jenny do." Desmond again teased.

I started to take in his length but did gag at first.

"Jenny had trouble taking it at first too." Desmond again taunted me.

It was third time lucky as I got it all the way and I nuzzled up against his pubes.

I then started to rhythmically suck as he gripped my hair.

"That's it you little slut, take it all." He grunted.

I moaned as I let my tongue play with his rock-hard tool.

Desmond sped up the pace and began to fuck my face hard.

"I'm cumming slut, take this."

A moment later, his cock exploded and I was filled by what seemed like an endless stream of spunk. The first couple of waves went straight down my throat but I savoured the others

I continued to suck until he softened and pushed my head away.

"You are a natural cocksucker Don, so much better than Jenny but maybe she just needs more practice"

"My pleasure, Desmond. I wish she had bothered practicing on me."

Desmond laughed again.

"She does like me fucking her though, a very agile lady for 45." He again taunted.

"Does she take it in the ass though? Never did with me."

"Oh she's tried it, to some success but she's a little averse to the pain of it. Not like you Don, I can tell you love it."

"Michael was amazing." I said in a proud way.

"Just not as big. I am going to destroy your ass, slut and you'll be grateful."

I felt myself gulp at the realisation of what Desmond would do to me.

"Pity it won't be tonight though. I want to have a full tank when I fuck you and It will be when I say."

With that, he dressed and was away in a couple of minutes.

It felt like a whirlwind in my head. It had all happened so fast.

I did feel guilty, when I thought of Michael but when I pictured Desmond's cock, my guilt faded.

I actually wanted Michael to see it too.

I had to call him, be honest about what had happened. I blurted out the whole sequence of events, as Michael stayed silent.

"Michael, are you still there?" I must have sounded desperate.

"Don't worry, i'm still here. I'm just a little shocked at how brazen that man is and a little disappointed that you fell under his spell so easily."

"I'm sorry Michael, it was just instinct. I defy any gay guy to refuse that cock."

Michael sighed when I said that.

"I am jealous as fuck Don but you're right, I would probably have given in too."

"I am a little scared though, he's basically telling me the only way I get to have you regularly, is if I let him fuck me whenever he wants. He says Jenny is okay but will bore him soon but he'll carry on fucking her if I stick to the deal."

"That is one fucked-up weirdo!" Michael stated.

I spent the rest of the time before Jenny's return, thinking about my options. I finally decided that Desmond was not going to get his own way.

When Jenny got home, I decided to spill the beans about everything.

She had known from the start about Michael, as it seemed I never stopped talking about him. She thought I may as well have some fun, as at least it wasn't another woman trying to steal her man.

She seemed to be trying for the moral high ground but I soon brought her to earth when I told her I knew about Desmond.

When I told her about what had happened earlier, she was raging. More at the arrogance of the man than my part in it.

"Well that's the last time he gets my....body." Jenny said hesitantly.

"He told me you did things you don't do with me." I said in a low voice.

"Okay, Don, I admit I tried things and even enjoyed some of them but you obviously enjoy cock."

I nodded, I could hardly argue.

"So, how about I let you and Michael carry on but instead of Desmond, i'm free to hunt cock. If we stay honest with each other about who we're with and where, we can still be a couple."

I liked Jenny's idea, in principle.

"What about threesomes" I asked cheekily.

"Still off the table but you and Michael are welcome to find a willing partner."

Jenny added "Now for some revenge on Desmond."

Jenny called Desmond, telling him that I would be at Michael's place the next day, so he was welcome to drop in and enjoy himself.

Jenny told me and Michael to turn up just as he arrived. Desmond had been on top up until now. No more.

Desmond strode in, wearing sports shorts that just served to highlight his huge cock more than usual.

"Hi Jenny baby, you ready for me tonight?"

"Oh Des baby, can we try something a little different?"

"Sure babes, hit me with it." He was curious and hard.

"Well I know you love anal and i'm a little nervous, so how about I tie you to the bed, then lower my ass on to you. Face first, then cock." Jenny tried to sound eager.

"Woo! That sounds like fun, babes. What's made you think of that?"

"Oh, just something that was said at work."

Jenny replied vaguely.

"Sounds like a fun place. You sure you don't fancy a threesome, babes?"

"I'm coming round to it, might happen sooner than you think." Jenny teased.

Desmond was now horny in the extreme and quickly removed what few clothes he had on. He stood naked in front of her, his cock hard and proud.

For a moment Jenny nearly surrendered to her basic instinct but quickly remembered that Desmond was just using her.

"Lie on the bed, lover."

He eagerly obeyed and Jenny produced handcuffs.

"I thought these would make it real, big boy." She said, luring him in to her trap.

Desmond happily let her restrain him to the metal railed backboard.

"Sit on my face, sugar." He pled.

"Just a moment, I need to pee." She lied.

"Hurry back, please!"

The phone in Don's car went and he recognised the number as Jenny's.

"Where are you guys?" She queried.

"Right outside, waiting for the call to arms."

Don replied in an upbeat voice, even though his insides were churning.

"Come right in boys, your prisoner awaits."

Don and Martin crept in the door and made their way up the stairs.

"Where are you babes?" Desmond sounded a little frustrated.

Jenny appeared at the door, fully clothed.

"You know that threesome you've been going on about, well today's your lucky day....or not, depending on your point of view."

Don was first in the door and Desmond got an immediate surge of horn. His first thought was that he would be fucking husband and wife, which was his fantasy. Getting to destroy his ass whilst Jenny sat on his face.

Then Michael appeared and Desmond was confused.

Jenny cleared things up. "I'm away now, i'm sure these boys will 'entertain' you.

With that, she turned and left.

Desmond tried to put on the commanding voice.

"Well, this isn't quite what I expected but I'm happy to fuck you both. Just get me out of these silly 'cuffs."

Desmond sounded assured again.

"No can do, Des my boy. Jenny wants you sorted out."

"Me? You're the faggot, cheating on her!"

"Ah but I didn't issue nasty threats. Jenny knows all about your tricks, so has dropped you like a stone."

"Okay guys, fun over, let me go!" Desmond was angry now.

"You said you were going to destroy my ass. Now it's me in control....and Michael of course."

Michael had quietly undressed and was now staning beside the bed, his cock rigid.

"Suck it or be fucked by it!" Don gave a clear option.

Desmond had never sucked cock in his life, he wasn't gay. But he knew sucking would be less painful than being fucked.

Desmond strained upwards to lick the tip of Michael's cock and that first touch and taste did it. He was actually loving it. The spongy head tasted wonderful and he wondered what he had missed out on all these years.

Michael was quite rough, fucking his face hard.

Meanwhile, Don inserted a finger into the ass of Desmond and he twitched, another new feeling to enjoy.

Things were turning on their head. Here was the big-cocked dom, sucking like a pro and loving having his ass played with. His cock was rock solid and Don had changed his mind from punishment to mutual pleasure.

Michael got hold of Desmond's feet and lifted his legs up, whilst Desmond feverishly sucked at his cock. Now Don buried his face in Desmond's ass, his tongue probing that tight hole.

Desmond gasped and groaned in ecstasy. He so wanted a cock in his ass now.

"I'm going to cum." announced Michael but Desmond just wrapped his lips tighter around his pulsing organ. Seconds later, a flood of cum flew into his mouth and he struggled to contain it, swallowing some but spilling a lot. As Michael stopped firing, Don quickly moved up.

"You said 'no kissing' before but that was when you were straight."

Don then kissed Desmond, eagerly looking for Michael's cum. Then kissed Michael.

"Should we unlock his cuffs?" Michael asked teasingly.

"Do you think it's safe? He might attack me with that monster." Don pointed at Desmond's solid cock.

"If you're lucky but fear not, I'll save you, lover."

Desmond did not move when his hands were freed and quickly spoke up.

"You said I wasn't being punished but here I am with a cock full of cum and a desire to have my ass fucked."

"Is that you admitting you're a faggot, Desmond?" Don asked."

"I suppose." He meekly answered.

Don looked at Michael and both nodded.

"Well, you can be our faggot, if you like"