All Comments on 'My Office Sissy Slut Pt. 02'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MistressGracesPet1963MistressGracesPet19635 months ago

Outstanding Love where this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Felt like I was there

This series was outstanding! Well done. The pauses are terrific. Thank you for an outstanding series!

sissykristine123sissykristine123over 4 years ago

Shoot. As a matter of good form, I should hold back comments until I have listened to all 3 parts. Have listened to and enjoyed first 2 immensely.

The story has a number of elements I enjoy in a kink tale namely, Female Dominance, an enthusiastic submissive male and of course, humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erotic denial at it’s finest

So sexy. Great tone, great control without being over the top, powerfully erotic for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Realism in Fantasy

Dear Mistress Your delivery and story is a wish of many whom enter the work world and find that it really is the women whom have the control. Thank You for the audio escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you mistress...

For such a creative audio. I am just loving it and I am headed to the salon to wax my tight little ass for you. I will find a sexy little thong to show it off for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

You are the sexiest woman on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hi

hi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...