All Comments on 'My Old Mum'

by RustyDusty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant story!!

This was amazing to read. Full of such well observed details, every nuance of the situation was so real. The fact that it was between 2 mature adults (as opposed to the standard 18 yr old & his 34 yr old mum!) just added to the erotic nature of the whole thing. You are now in a precarious position - we all know how difficult the '2nd album' can be after the success of the first, well, we're all waiting now for the 2nd to once again blow our socks off!!

welderwonderwelderwonderover 11 years ago
Finally a true erotic story again

You have written a very descriptive erotic story. I haven't read one on Literotica for some time. Do we possibly have a new writer for this gendre? Keep submitting sir!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
You write well, but...

Your list of things that qualified as dick-softeners came to mind when you described your mom as looking like "Grandma Walton". I'm into MILF's and even GILF's, but I'm a shallow-enough person to restrict the "I'd-Like-to-Fuck" part of that to the ones that are actually attractive enough to inspire arousal. And Grandma Walton does not arouse this reader. Talk about a double-bagger!

wallace99wallace99over 11 years ago
Great

This story really stands out among the countless bland and poorly written stories in the incest genre. Your characters are very realistic and the sex scene is very hot. I hope there is a sequel to this story. Bravo!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A welcome change

Finally a Mother/Son incest story that is sensitive and believable.

As much as I'd like to see a sequel to this I'm afraid it would dispel the sense of realism that only a true account can acheive.

I urge the author to continue writing and posting more of his very well written stories but let this jewel stand alone and use your talent to entertain us with erotic fiction.

Bill in Florida USA

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Finally

A well written story & 100% believable. 5***** Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great finish!

Great story... Really seemed realistic and even reminded me of a time I slept with my friends mom... Been reading on here for years and have never ever commented on a story. This one was different though... Probably because the guy didn't have a porn star cock and his mom is a cock hungry whore that has an unbelievable sex drive.... Thanks a lot... Going to keep my eye out for more of your stories!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
She Looks Like Grandma Walton ?

I guess true love is blind. Gutsy story, I myself can only admit thinking Mrs. Walton / Michelle Learned was sexier then any of her daughters including the one who posed for Playboy. She & Rosalynn Carter were my favorite senior objects of desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I pulled myself from her, panting and sweating, strangely conscious of my erection still pointing towards Mum's groin. My cock was shiny and sticky with our combined juices and her pussy leaked cum like I had never seen from myself before as she lowered h

That's one of the best things a son can ever see--his creamy sperm streaming down from his own mother's cunt. Mr. RD is an honorable and an honest man, and I admire him tremendously. He's done what many, many sons can only whack off dreaming of doing. He's revisited the same cunt he came out of and blown his balls up his own mother's warm wet loving mommy-twat. He's reported back to us how it felt, how his hot motherfucking went, so that we can vicariously experience what so many of us would love to do to our own moms but never get the chance. RD deserves our boundless admiration; he's certainly got mine. What an achievement! To stick his hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, to fuck it to within an inch of its life, and finally to flood his own mother's twat with all the creamy semen in his hot balls! That's a beautiful memory, enough to last a lifetime. I congratulate you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent.

And credible. Like to see part 2 now. Perhaps with his visits always ending in bed where, mindful of her age and fragility they have more civilised encounters. And he introduces her to the oral sex she often wondered about but never experienced. And takes some rather more intimate photos than just ones of her boobs. Now that would be a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
older son and mother also

love this story. I have come close a few times. She is 77 and when she was 62 I came real close all I had to do was put my cock in but stopped myself. still want her bad. the night I came close she had a sexy silk white nightgown on. no panties. I rubbed her ass and pulled her night gown up. just didn't do the deed. i rubbed her ass and jerked off. someday maybe I can repeat the scenario and go all the way. would love to see my cum all over her beautiful ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP - Pure and Simple CRAP!

You are one sick bastard. Mother and son sex isn't the issue of you're being demented, just the fact that you surely sexually abused her in your efforts.

You certainly could have easily conveyed your story using much less verbiage.

Well, at least your writing SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Senior Sex

Making bad comments about sex is wrong, yes sex with your mother or father is wrong, but sex with seniors is wonderful. I have fucked an 80 year old woman and she is so wet when I slide my cock into her, I think senior aged women should continue to enjoy sex with whoever they choose. Senior sex is safe and I love the look on her face as I cum inside of her cunt

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

WOW, that was a fantastic read. So glad you got to have sex with your mum. Just a pity you couldn't/didn't stay over and fuck her multiple times in her bed.

JipaiJipaiabout 2 years ago

It's always the same pleasure to read your story.

I know you for a long time time now and enjoy your fantasies about old women. I have the same and fantisied a lot my own mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, very well written and believable. Unique way of writing in this genre and a refreshing and highly erotic change. Very much enjoyed and appreciated. The description of feelings beneath the lust and desire really made it an absorbing tale.

oldladyloveoldladyloveover 1 year ago

Great story man. Really well written, I loved the build up. I like how you lowered expectations at the start but then it still ended in a frantic fuck. Am really into gerontophilia and stories of old women who really are old, not the hot 60 year olds with the tight bodies. In particular I loved the vivid realistic descriptions of your mums body and the wrinkly skin.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very well writing. My Mom and me both read your story, ThankSMom now believe it not sinful for us to make love the same as you and your mum! THANS TO YOUR STORY, MY 80YO MOM AND ME WILL EXPRESS OUR LOVE. IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION, EYE TO EYE , WE WILL BE TRUTHFUL OF MOTHER SON BEING INTIMATELY

FeltfixerFeltfixer3 months ago

He RAPED his elderly mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous