My Older Neighbour Gertie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's probably best left as a fantasy."

"Would you though? Would you do her, could you?"

"If you wanted me to, yes."

She just looked thoughtful. Then she said, "I'll make us something to eat, beans on toast OK? I've not got much in, given I'm leaving this weekend."

"That'll be fine thank you."

"I won't set the table, we can eat off trays in front of the TV."

That's what we did. Around nine o'clock Gertie said, "I'll go and run us a bath."

"Give me chance to first run some hot water to wash these plates and the saucepan though."

She went upstairs I took the things through to the kitchen. By the time I'd washed up and put things away, I could no longer hear the bath filling. Just gentle splashing. I went upstairs.

The bathroom was steamy, Gertie was in the bath washing her hands and arms.

"I can wash you," I said as I stripped.

Seeing Gertie naked in the bath had made me hard. I stood next to the bath waiting for Gertie to slide one way or the other to make room. Instead, she held my cock. She was stroking me slowly, looking at my cock, the way my foreskin moved over the tip.

So I said, "Put your mouth over it."

She didn't hesitate. She was a natural, I could feel her tongue swirling around my head, then poking my slit. Her other hand caressed my scrotum, then worked my shaft. Then she soaped her other hand, put it between my legs and inserted a finger into my anus, feeling for my prostate.

She was alternating bobbing her head and using her tongue.

"I'm going to come," I warned her.

"Mmm, mmm" she replied.

My first squirt went into her mouth, she swallowed it then took her mouth off me, gasping. She continued to stroke me and the rest of my cum hit her neck and ran between her breasts.

I finished my orgasm, my legs felt like jelly. She removed her finger from inside me and washed her hand.

"That was fantastic!" I said.

"Mmm, I enjoyed doing it, very much."

She scooted forward, I slotted in behind her, like a Formula 1 driver getting into his car.

She leaned back on my chest, I held her breasts. Gertie passed me the soap and I washed them, they felt so heavy and slippery.

"I want to do that again before I leave," said Gertie.

"In the morning would be nice. I'll roll on my back, and you can get over me, so I can do it for you at the same time."

"Oooh, yes, that would be lovely."

We lay in the bath for some time, letting some water out to make room for more hot. Eventually, we got out, we dried each other and both got into bed naked in the spare room.

We snuggled up under the duvet, skin touching skin, she put her hand between us and coaxed me to an erection. I lay on my side, feeling her breasts. I then put my fingers between her legs. She rolled away, felt under the bed and passed me the tube of lube. It made me feel so horny, it was like she was saying, "I want you to fuck me, but use this."

I held out two fingers, and she applied some to my fingertips. I worked it into her vagina. She was applied some to my cock. She put the top back on and put the tube under my pillow. Gertie opened her legs enough for me to get between them.

When I was over her, she reached down to guide me inside her. I slipped into her easily, feeling her vagina slipping over me.

"You can put some of your weight on me, I won't break," she said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, rest your arms, I want to feel your body close to me."

I lowered myself onto my elbows, still taking some of my weight, but our bodies were close together as I thrust my pelvis.

We kissed as I thrust my cock inside her. Her lubricated vagina made soft squelching sounds, the bed was creaking as we moved. She was making soft sighs of pleasure. The sound of sex filled the room.

She moved her legs together, as I felt her doing that I put my legs outside hers. My cock was now being squeezed by her thighs as well as her pussy. I was loving the feel of her soft, old body beneath me.

She whispered in my ear. "I'm coming love, please don't change anything keep doing what you're doing."

I did as she asked and kept the same rhythm, feeling her body going through intense pleasure, her hands gripping me, her face pressed into my neck. Her pussy become more lubricated, I swear that's what I felt. I continued thrusting into her at the same pace and depth.

She came down from her orgasm. Her mouth was next to my ear, she was biting my earlobe. Then I heard her say, "Oh, this is beautiful, thank you, thank you so much, please, don't stop what you're doing to me."

The bed continued to creak in time with our lovemaking. Then I felt my orgasm starting, I tried to blank it out, so I could keep going. I didn't want this to end yet, nor did I want to stop thrusting into her with such urgency.

My body started to tingle all over, my legs, my arms, the back of my neck. It was so intense, then she started wailing. If the neighbours could hear that, they might have called the police. She then went rigid, her back arching off the bed. My orgasm hit and I felt I was falling, falling back through space and time, back to when this woman beneath me was young and vital. I went rigid myself, I could feel myself forcefully injecting her with my seed, trying to impregnate her even though it was impossible.

I still don't know whether I lost consciousness for a moment, it was the most intense orgasm of my life.

"David, David? You need to roll off me now love, you're crushing me!"

I came out of my daze and rolled to the side of her.

"Oh Gertie, that was incredible, that's never happened like that before, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No you didn't, but you did start squashing me, did you faint or something?"

"I don't know, perhaps."

We spooned together, her warm bum pressing into me, my hand full of a large soft tit.

"I can feel you running out of me, I don't care, I want to stay like this," she murmured.

That's how we both fell deeply asleep.

I woke first, it was getting light. We were still in the same position. Gertie was softly snoring. The feel of her bum and her breast made me hard.

I started thinking about Julie. She wanted her mum and me to have this time together. Why though? She was angry at first. I thought back to what she'd said, something about me filling a need her dad couldn't. She empathised with her mum, she understood Gertie's frustration. Then I understood, Julie herself was sexually frustrated.

Was this turning Julie on, the thought of her mum having a man in her bed for two nights who was a third of her mum's age and half her age? Was she masturbating thinking about it? That thought made me harder.

*****

Over in Preston, at that exact time, that was exactly what was happening. Julie had thrown off her duvet. She was lying on her back, her knees raised and her legs apart. With one hand she was mauling a firm, large breast, the nipple of which was just like her mother's. Her other hand was plunging a vibrating, large dildo in and out of her naturally sopping cunt. Her pussy was not a replica of her mother's.

She had neatly trimmed brown curly pubes. Why she bothered to keep herself so neat is anybody's guess, nobody else had seen it in twenty years. She had a clit that came out to play when it was erect. Her pussy had very large, wrinkled pussy lips, they were sliding in and out on the surface of the dildo.

Julie was imagining her mum being fucked. Did he have a big cock? Tall men usually did. She was getting close, the tip of the dildo was now being held against her clit. She was imagining him over her instead of her mum, his cock entering her, stretching her. Her mother watching them fuck. Then she came. "Aaaah! David!" she wailed. She had to think of a way of getting him to fuck her as well.

*****

The thought of Julie masturbating over us made me even harder. I released Gertie's breast and felt under my pillow for the lube. Gertie continued her gentle snoring. I coated myself and put the lube back under the pillow. Then I lifted Gertie's buttock and felt for her entrance, I inserted the tip of my cock. Next I lifted her leg and repositioned myself for deeper penetration. I started fucking her.

Of course, this caused her to stir. "Mmmm, what? Oh David, yes."

This old lady loved sex.

"Do it hard, fuck me harder!"

That was the first time I'd heard the word 'fuck' pass her lips, apart from when she was recounting what Julie had said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, wanting to hear her say it again.

"I want you to fuck me hard, keep fucking me." she was getting into it.

"Would you want me to stop fucking you if you heard Julie come in through the front door?"

"No!"

"What would you want me to do?"

"Keep fucking me!"

"What if you heard her coming up the stairs?"

"Keep fucking me!"

"What if she was peering around the door watching us?"

"Aaaah yes! Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

"What if she was standing next to the bed watching us?"

"Pull her onto the bed... Aaaah! Take her clothes off... Aaaah! Start fucking her! Oooh, that's it, I'm coming."

I came too, pumping it all inside Gertie.

"You do want to don't you?"

"What?"

"Fuck Julie."

"The thought turns me on."

"Saying the word 'fuck' turns me on I've found. So does the thought of you fucking Julie. I want you to, I want to watch you both fucking, but I don't know how we can make it happen."

"She's sexually frustrated, that's why she took pity on you and stopped being angry with you."

"How do you know?"

"Just something she said made me realise at the time, I can't remember what exactly."

I could, I just didn't want to bring up the subject of Fred.

"We could do what we just did," said Gertie.

"What?" I asked, not understanding what she meant.

"Let her catch us fucking in this bed when she arrives on Sunday."

"Really, you'd do that? What time will she get here?"

"I'll call her later to find out"

*****

Over in Preston, Julie was thinking on similar lines.

"I've got a key to the house. I could get there really early and let myself in without waking them. It'll be their last time together, they are bound to be doing it. When I hear them I could take all my clothes off, sneak up, watch them and then let them see me watching and playing with myself."

That's what she resolved to do.

*****

"What time will the removal men arrive?" I asked.

"They said they'd be here for nine."

"What time is it now?"

She leaned over to look at her clock, showing me her arse as she did so, "Seven-thirty."

"OK, I'll get a wash then go down and bring us both a cup of tea, then there's time for me to introduce you to soixante-neuf."

"That's French for sixty-nine?"

"Yes, you kneel over me with your pussy in front of my face while you have my cock in front of yours."

"Oooh, yes, hurry up!"

She was insatiable.

I went to the bathroom then made two mugs of tea and went back to bed.

Gertie had put our pillows against the bed head, and she was sitting up, her glorious breasts exposed.

I passed her mug to her and climbed in beside her.

"What am I going to do without you?" she asked wistfully.

I was in no doubt that she was referring to her new-found need for sexual fulfilment. Admittedly there was a fondness there for me. However, I was in no doubt that she'd loved Fred. He'd been her love. There had been no talk of us running away together we both knew where we stood.

That emboldened me to say, "I can't be the only able-bodied man that finds old ladies a turn on."

"I think you're the exception rather than the rule."

"Perhaps, there's a way to find out."

"How?"

"How many removal men are there?"

"No, I couldn't!"

"Go on, how many?"

"They said there would be four."

"OK, so wear your housecoat and help them with the drawers like you helped me, bending over while you check the mirror. I bet one of them will peek at your fanny."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, if just one does, then you've at least a twenty-five percent chance of seducing someone in Preston!"

"And if none do?"

"You just need a larger sample, I'm telling you, there will be someone out there that would love to do what I've done with you. The removal men won't try anything today, but I bet at least one of them will show an interest."

I finished my tea and scooted down the bed a bit. "Finish your tea and come here."

She did so and lay next to me, we kissed, gently at first then more passionately. One of her legs was between mine, I had one leg between hers, pushed up against her pussy. She was humping herself against me.

I rolled onto my back. "Get over me like I described."

I helped her to get into position.

My view was incredible, looking up between her thighs, her old pussy above me. Her slit was open, I could see her clitoris, her labia and her vaginal opening. She looked moist and pink inside.

"Come closer to my face."

She did so, her hand was slowly stroking my erection. I could smell her musk mixed with her soap. Her pussy made contact with my face, I extended my tongue into her slit, tasting her tanginess. It traversed the length of her cleft. By making it pointed I could insert it into her vagina. It was heaven.

"Oooh, that's lovely." she cooed.

Then I felt her mouth envelop me.

My tongue was tracing a path from her clit to her rosebud, pausing and pressing at her hole. Then, after doing that several times, I concentrated on sucking her clitoris. My hands were kneading her soft breasts.

She was getting as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. Then she applied suction and kept her lips tight around my shaft as she moved back to my glans. When just my glans was in her mouth she teased it with her tongue, slurping all around it.

I started to think about what Gertie had said about letting Julie catch us, what if Julie saw us doing this? Would she get on the bed and help her mum suck my cock? Would she be naked? Then, would she kneel on all fours to do it, letting me see her arse and pussy as she did so? That thought made me even harder. I wanted to fuck Julie.

Gertie started to come on my mouth, she was humping slightly against me.

I was still thinking about Julie, whether it could work. She wouldn't be outraged, she'd arranged for us to spend two nights together. That being the case she couldn't complain if we fucked. The worst that could happen is that she would be displeased that we hadn't been more considerate. Conversely, it might also be that she would get turned on, I decided it was worth the risk. Gertie and I could work out the details later.

I could now seriously imagine my cock sliding into Julie's fifty-eight-year-old cunt while her mother watched us. Then, the following weekend it would just be Julie and me. If Julie had no regrets we could fuck seven ways from sundown. With that thought and with no warning I started filling Gertie's mouth with my cum.

"Mmmm, mm, mmm!" she moaned, I kept pumping sperm into her mouth.

She started humping harder on my face, I loved having my face in her fanny.

Everything I gave her she swallowed, she relaxed on me. We lay there for a minute or two then she climbed off me.

"You could've warned me!" she said.

She was smiling, so I wasn't being told off.

"Sorry, it just happened so quickly."

"How come?"

"I started thinking about what you'd said about letting Julie catch us, I want to do that."

"Do you think we could? What if she hits the roof?"

I explained to Gertie my rationale, that it was Julie that arranged for us to have this time together.

"You know, I think you're right." she said, "I'll get dressed and phone her."

"Make sure it's your housecoat you put on."

"Oh, yes, with or without knickers?"

"I think with would be best."

"I know, I was only joking!"

We both got dressed and had some breakfast then Gertie went to phone Julie. There was a knock at the door. I answered it, it was the removal men, Gertie was right, four of them. One a young man by the look of him, a couple of years younger than me, two that looked to be in their late thirties or forties and an old guy, he looked close to retirement.

I answered the door.

"Hello," I said, "the owner is the phone she'll be done soon. She wants you to do one room at a time because you're not taking everything, so she wants to point out what's going, to avoid any misunderstanding."

"Good morning," said the older guy, "we can't do one room at a time because it'll waste space, we need to fit things together, especially the bigger stuff. We won't take anything without her say-so."

"OK, she won't be long."

Gertie finished on the phone, "She said she'll get here for 8:00, perhaps a little bit sooner."

Gertie introduced herself, the old guy was Alf, he was only there to supervise, his days of heavy lifting were long gone. Then there was Bob, one of the middle-aged guys, Jack another middle-aged guy and Martin the young guy.

Alf was looking at Gertie's face as she talked, Bob was wandering around looking in rooms, Jack and Martin were staring at Gertie's big tits. It would be one of those two.

Alf said he wanted to start upstairs, get the hard graft done while they had the energy.

"Follow me," said Gertie.

Martin was right behind her, no way would he be able to see up her housecoat, then Alf nor would he. Bob was laying some sheets down on the floor to protect the carpet, so they wouldn't track dirt in. Jack was at the bottom of the stairs looking up Gertie's housecoat.

They went in the main bedroom first. Gertie told them everything in that room was going except the packed boxes. Gertie asked them to take the wardrobe first, while she double-checked that the drawers in the other furniture were empty.

Alf supervised Martin and Bob (who was then upstairs) in moving the wardrobe. Gertie bent over at the waist to flash her knickers at Jack, if he cared to look. He certainly did, Gertie checked the mirror as she had with me and later said he was leaning back for a better view.

Gertie removed the drawer and put it on the bed, Jack was by then pretending to look out of the window. She took the opportunity to pull her knicker gusset to one side, like she did with me. She bent over to flash her pussy. He bent down for a close look. She said she was surprised she couldn't feel his breath on the back of her thighs he was that close.

Jack was teased mercilessly with pussy flashes, she opened another button on her housecoat to show more of her tits. Every chance she got she brushed them against him. She said it was obvious he had an erection, a good one by the look of it.

After the removal men left Gertie filled me in on the results of her flashing.

"Well, there you go," I said, "you'll have no trouble. If Julie ends up with the same needs as you then she has a good teacher in how to get likely candidates to come round to 'fix' things!"

She slapped me playfully.

"I'm going to go home for an hour or so, do you want to come over?"

"No I'll wait for you here, I'll just make myself a sandwich."

"OK, see you later."

"How is Gertie?" asked Jane.

"She's not so great," I lied, "it's good that she's going to live with Julie. A change of scenery will do her good and the company."

"I agree. Are you OK food wise?"

"Yes, Gertie's got enough in for today and tomorrow."

I spent some time chatting and playing with Emily.

"What time will you be back tomorrow?" Jane asked.

"Probably late morning, lunchtime latest."

"Just so I know how much to cook."

"OK, thanks, I'd better get back over there, see you tomorrow."

"OK, Bye."

We kissed and I went back over.

Gertie had finished her sandwich and was washing her plate.

"Everything OK?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm not expected back until tomorrow lunchtime."

"How do we handle tomorrow? It gives me butterflies thinking about it."