My Older Neighbour Gertie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I don't think we can assume we can time it correctly. I can't keep myself erect indefinitely, waiting for her to show, what if she's late?"

"Or early."

I said, "Well let's get up a bit earlier, about 7:00, then listen out for her. If she doesn't show before we can start about 7:50 and take it steady."

"This is a bit like a military operation, what if she's early?"

"Well, then I think if you get on your hands and knees on the bed, facing the door, I can get behind you. She won't see I'm not hard. If she does peek at us instead of getting angry, I'll get hard really quickly, and then we can change position. We can apply the lube, she'll just think we're re-applying it.

Look at this, just talking like this has made me hard."

She looked at the outline of my bulge. "You really want to fuck my Julie don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"You want to do her while I'm watching." she unzipped me, "You want to suck her big titties like you suck mine, don't you?"

"Yes." I croaked.

"I bet you want to put your face between her legs as well don't you?" Gertie was wanking me as she said this.

"Yes I do, but you have to stop, otherwise I'm going to come."

"Oh, can't be wasting you like that."

Gertie released me, as I subsided I put myself away.

There wasn't much to do, no TV, no furniture to sit on other than a rocking chair.

Can I give you a massage Gertie?

"I haven't had one of those in years, of course you can."

"Do you have any oil?"

"No, but I've got body lotion, that will do won't it?"

"Yes, where is it?"

"In one of the boxes, it'll be in one of the bathroom boxes."

"I'll go and find it, you take off your clothes and get on the bed."

"Is it going to be a naughty massage?"

"Just get on the bed."

Gertie was lying face down on the bed, her head resting on her arms. Her big breasts squashing out at the sides, her legs slightly parted. I stripped and sat astride her hips. I applied a generous amount of the lotion on her back and started to massage it in. Gertie sighed. I traced my fingertips over the soft skin where the mound of her breasts began, "That tickles!" she said.

I moved lower down so I could massage her bum. She again gave a contented sigh. After giving her buttocks a good kneading, I moved them apart, exposing her rosebud. I did this several times causing her brown hole to almost open. I applied more lotion to her cleft then started to massage it in. As my thumb passed over her sphincter I made a circular motion, pressing against it. "Mmmm..." sighed Gertie.

I was tempted to insert my thumb, but didn't at first. Then, I remembered that Gertie had inserted a finger into me, so I did. I slowly moved it back and forth, fascinated by the sight of her rosebud gripping my thumb.

"Ahhh..., that feels so good..." Gertie sighed, parting her legs wider. I applied more lotion, then a generous amount on my raging, hard cock. I was going to try and take her there. If she objected then obviously I'd stop. But I didn't think she would.

After working my thumb a little longer I removed it. Her hole remained open, the pink inside visible. I positioned my cock at the entrance before it closed and pushed gently but insistently.

"Nnngh... yesss!" gasped Gertie, her body visibly relaxing, I was now sure she'd done this before. I inserted myself all the way, her bum cheeks resting against my stomach, my balls against her pussy.

Gertie got up onto all fours, being careful not to lose her grip on me. "Now do it David, fuck my bum, I used to do this when I was younger."

I didn't need telling twice and started to fuck Gertie up the bum. Almost withdrawing before sliding back inside her soft warmth. The grip of her ring felt amazing, she knew just when to tighten it. She was working her pussy with her fingers and soon brought herself to orgasm. Then, I was cumming too, blasting her insides.

"Ooh! I can feel it!" exclaimed Gertie. I withdrew, this time her hole was gaping wide, a puddle of cum visible inside her. She winked her rosebud shut, her fingers still languidly stroking her pussy lips. What a woman!

We snuggled under the bed covers and fell asleep. When we woke, it was late evening. We showered, put on dressing gowns and went downstairs for something to eat. It was just a cheese and ham salad and a glass of white wine, then we went back to bed. There was only a rocking chair to sit on and, I became uncomfortable on the floor. We sat in bed propped up on pillows.

"So you used to do it the back way when you were young?" I asked.

"Yes, before we got married, so I didn't get pregnant. I didn't like it the first time but, I started to love it up my bum. And now I know I still do." she smiled.

"So have you only ever been with Fred?"

"Yes just Fred, we had a good sex life for most of our marriage. It tailed off in later years but, I still had the urge and, then you moved in across the road. I used to diddle myself thinking about you. Then I told Mabel and here we are.

If you still need an old lady when I'm gone, there's always Mabel, she still gets randy."

To be honest I hadn't given Mabel much thought in that regard. She was small and thin, but a kindly face, she reminded me of Grandma Walton.

"Perhaps." was all I said.

Gertie just smiled to herself.

"So Julie will get here a bit before eight in the morning?" I asked.

"That's what she said."

"Well my love, I'm going to save myself for tomorrow, I'll be awake before she arrives."

With that we spooned under the covers and went to sleep.

*****

Over in Preston, Julie wasn't saving herself, her large, pink dildo was ramming her cunt. Several times she withdrew it and sucked it clean.

"I'm going to do that to him, pull him out of my mum's cunt, so I can suck his cock and taste her on him." she imagined.

She was close to orgasm, she had masturbated several times since coming home, obsessed with being fucked by a young man who likes older women. A young cock stretching her cunt, feeling him slamming into her, her mother watching her get fucked. That thought sent her over the edge. It always did.

Satisfied, she rolled over, set her alarm and switched off the bedside lamp.

"Tomorrow." she thought as she too drifted off to sleep.

*****

To be continued.