My Older Neighbour Gertie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian followed her into the living room, all the time watching her bum, gathering fuel for that night's masturbation session. Little did he know he'd have far more than that to wank over.

As Mabel sat down, she "accidentally" dropped her cup in her lap. She screamed and stood up tearing off her robe and throwing it behind her chair.

"Oh please, help me it's burning."

To give Brian credit he didn't stand staring at the object of his desire in all her naked glory. He could see the redness where the hot tea had scalded her groin and inner thighs, "Where's your bathroom?" he asked, taking control.

"Through here, on the left."

Brian entered the bathroom ahead of her. He unhooked the shower head and helped Mabel to stand in the bath. He set the shower running cold.

"Shit I hope this is worth it." thought Mabel, not relishing what was about to happen with the cold water. She shrieked as the cold water hit her groin.

"Sorry Mabel but we need to do this for quite a while. If we've not been quick enough we'll need medical help."

"H... how long do we need to do this?"

"Fifteen, twenty minutes, it cools the tissues, stops the heat penetrating further and causing more damage and pain."

"But I want to be penetrated." thought Mabel.

Brian started to collect himself now the initial panic was over. He also started to collect masturbation material as he intently watched the water run over this old lady's wonderful pussy.

Mabel parted her legs, "Th... th... the tea ran between my thighs."

Brian knelt down to aim the spray on the red skin on the inside of her leg.

Mabel held his head to help her balance as she put one foot on the side of the bath tub. She did that to open her legs to give him easier access.

It also brought her pussy closer to his face, Brian was breathing heavily. His cock was rock hard. The water was starting to remove the blusher.

"I think we caught it in time, it doesn't look so red and angry now."

"Sh... shall I turn r... round and bend over. To see how far between my legs it w... went?

"Oh God YES!" thought Brian.

Mabel pretended to slip as she was about to take her foot off the tub and pulled Brian's face into her pussy.

"Oooooh" gasped Mabel.

"Mmmph!" mumbled Brian, his mouth pressed against Mabel's labia.

Mabel ground her fanny against Brian's face. "Go on, lick me, thought Mabel." Brian did.

Truth be told Brian was just licking his lips; a reaction to hair in his mouth. In doing so his tongue went between her lips and over her clitoris.

"Oh yes!" gasped Mabel.

Brian knew immediately from the tangy taste of woman that his tongue had just invaded Mabel's cleft. The thought made his head spin. Not only that, but it sounded like she'd enjoyed it!

He had to be sure and make the most of this one time opportunity. Extending his tongue he started at the bottom of her cleft, pressing hard as he traversed upwards. When he briefly entered Mabel's vagina, he sensed a clinical taste, but not unpleasant. (Brian had never encountered KY before.)

"Lovely!" panted Mabel.

Encouraged by that he continued upwards. When he reached her clit he flicked it with his tongue then held it between his lips and sucked it. Then alternated between licking and sucking he never wanted this to end. Neither did Mabel.

"Aaah, yesssss, keep doing that, don't stop, don't you dare stop. I want you to make me cum!"

Brian hadn't noticed Mabel had turned off the shower. He was too enthralled having his face in Mabel's elderly pussy with her urging him on.

He put down the shower head and undid his belt and trousers, releasing his rampant cock. Not once did he stop using his tongue on the old lady's fanny.

Mabel let out a cry, "Oh my God yes, yes you lovely man... Aaaaaaaah!"

As Mabel came, she almost lost her balance. She turned around and bent over for Brian to inspect further between her legs.

Brian was finished with dousing her with cold water; he was more aroused, more fucking alive than he had ever been. He was going to fuck this dear old lady. Nothing would stop him now.

Mabel opened her legs and held her bum cheeks apart. Brian could see her wide open, glistening, pink vagina. He stood, got out of his trousers and underpants and removed his jacket, tie, and shirt.

His rampant, uncut, thick, eight inch cock was bobbing obscenely in front of him. He gave it a few strokes then wiped it up Mabel's slit; he was watching her labia part and then relax back around him.

"Oooh, go on Brian, push it in. Have your wicked way with me!"

Brian positioned himself at her entrance and eased his cock inside her. He wasn't prepared for the sensations nor the emotions he was experiencing.

She accommodated his fat girth easily. She was neither tight nor loose. He knew he was soon going to cum inside her. He wanted to savour her for longer though, and give her another orgasm.

Brian did not feel guilty at all. He knew it was wrong doing this to her, he was supposed to be spreading the message. It being so wrong made it so exciting. He reached around her and cupped her tits in his hands.

"Pinch 'em", grunted Mabel, "pinch my nipples."

Brian did as he was told he pinched the fat brown nipples.

"Oooh Brian, I'm coming, I love your big prick, do me, do meeeee!"

Brian picked up the pace and then his cock slipped out of her. He repositioned himself, transfixed by the erotic sight of her gaping wide, just fucked vagina. He slid the end of his cock up her slit, past her vagina and over her rectum.

As he was about to slide back down her slit she said, "You can if you want to."

"Eh?"

"Do me there, you can, I'll let you."

Sodomising the old lady had never entered his head. Not until now. But fuelled by mad lust he now wanted to. He was damned now anyway. If he was going to die for his sins, whatever. He pushed his slippery glans against her brown muscle and saw it opening to take him.

"Aaaaaagh!" gasped Mabel as he entered her forbidden place.

Once her ring passed his corona, he entered her easily. She was moist and slippery inside, thanks to her preparation earlier. It felt amazing as her tight ring massaged the length of his shaft. His cock-head felt the heat and smoothness of her bowels. He couldn't hold back. He came hard, jetting his semen inside her.

His softening, fat cock slipped out of her. Then he helped Mabel straighten up. Some of his cum splattered on the floor of the bath.

"Mind you don't slip, let me help you out."

They stood naked, her looking up at him. Her kindly old face smiling, "You dirty bugger, coming round here and doing that to an old lady."

"I'm sorry." mumbled Brian.

"Don't be, I loved it, all of it. You can do that to me every Sunday if you want. In bed next time." said Mabel, whilst holding his now soft but still weighty cock.

"How does the scald feel?"

"It's a little sore, that's all." lied Mabel.

Brian was amazed, there was now no redness. He'd read that cold water was the thing to do. Then he thought about when he first looked at the cold water running over her pussy. He felt the blood going to his penis again.

"I'd better go. The others will be wondering where I've got to."

*****

Gertie's directions were easy to follow, it looked like Mabel lived close to where I worked.

It also looked like the Jehovah's Witnesses were out in force that morning. Pairs of them in their Sunday best with book bags. As I turned into Mabel's street, it looked like one of them was getting into his car to leave. Although from his furtive manner, he looked more like a criminal escaping than a man of religion.

I parked up and knocked on Mabel's door. Through the obscure glass I could see someone halfway up the stairs stop, turn and come back down.

Mabel opened the door. I recognised her from the one time I'd met her at Gertie's. To look at her, you wouldn't believe Gertie's description of Mabel. She was tiny and frail looking with a kindly, wrinkled face. A face framed with grey hair tied back in a bun.

She looked like someone's favourite grandma, she looked like my grandma! (For some reason that made my cock lurch.) Judging by her quizzical look, recognition didn't come so easily to Mabel.

"I'm David, Gertie's neighbour, we met once. Gertie asked me to come and fetch you to say goodbye to her."

"David!" she gave a lovely smile, "Of course it is. Yes, come on in." she opened the door wide, "I'm afraid I'm not dressed yet."

She held her arms wide as if to show me. The light gown she wore was tied loosely round her waist. With her arms outstretched it was open almost to her navel.

The sides of her smallish breasts could be seen. Her nipples were unseen, except for the pronounced outline of them protruding into the material. I was getting hard for her.

"I'm confused though. Gertie said they would call round to say goodbye later this morning, on her way back to Preston?"

I took the initiative for where I wanted this to go, "I think she wants you and I to get to know each other better. In private circumstances."

"Does she now? Well I need to get dressed. You can either wait down here or you can come up and keep me company while I dress. I'm not shy."

"No, Gertie said you weren't."

To be continued.

12