My Older Neighbour Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skirt had an elasticated waistband, there was also some forward planning involved there! I knelt down and slid her skirt down to the top of her thighs, she had a full bush of hair, naturally neat. Her clitoral hood was clearly visible, nestling in her pubes and she had a very pronounced cleft to her labia. That was the camel-toe I'd seen in the other photograph.

I removed her skirt completely and sat her down on the bed, she lay back with her feet on the floor. I parted her legs to give me better access. I put my nose in her dark, curly, pubic hair and inhaled her musky, feminine odour. I placed my tongue at the base of her cleft and swiped it up to her clitoris. I repeated that, each time firming my tongue more, so it could enter between her labia, further and further with each swipe.

I then held my head back so my eyes could focus on the mature pussy in front of me. Her clit button was just visible at the opening of her clitoral sheath, a half round, pink, shiny button. It was there that I focussed my efforts. I licked it, sucked it, pinched it gently between my lips, stroking the tip of my tongue on it as I did so.

Joyce started to tremble and moan. Her eyes not mad but shut tight.

"Ohhhhhh, Gawd, YES! Uhh, uhh. Awwwwww!" she tensed her body as she came, then thrust her pussy at my face in quick, spasmodic jerks.

"I'm going to fuck you now Joyce, is that OK?"

"Oh yes, just do it, hard, fuck me hard."

"Do you want me to pull out or are you on the pill?"

"I can't get pregnant, just let it come inside me."

"Get on your hands and knees and come back towards me."

She did as I asked, her bottom was lovely, pert and pear shaped, her pussy on full display. I wiped my cock up and down her slit, parting her lips. I could feel when I was in line with her mature vagina.

I pushed into her all the way. I felt my cock tip touch her cervix. It made her flinch. I then started fucking Joyce, hard, just as she had asked. Her body was rocking with the impact. Her tits were swaying in time.

I looked at her anus, it always gave me a thrill to see that most private part of a woman's body. This was Joyce, our older neighbour Joyce. She was now letting me look at her anus. I could touch it if I wanted. I could lick it, put my finger inside it even put my penis inside it, I knew she would let me.

I stroked it with my finger, "Hmmmmmph!" went Joyce as I did so. That made both of us start to come, I rammed into her as hard as I could and held it there. After the first powerful spurts I pinched my shaft between finger and thumb and pulled out. A rivulet of my white cum came out of her. It started to string down to the bed, I stopped it with my free hand and wiped it up and over her bum cheeks.

I went to her face. I lifted her chin and put my cock to her lips. She opened her mouth. I slipped my cock into her mouth and her lips closed around it. I let go with my fingers and the residue of my spunk entered her mouth. She moaned in her throat as she swallowed it.

We then lay on the bed for a while, kissing and stroking each other. There were other nosy neighbours on our street. She couldn't stay long.

She dressed and returned to her home as before. We had another eleven weekly trysts before my parents returned. Nobody said anything, not then nor since. Nobody found out about us.

Now fast forward thirty-five years, to my mother's funeral. An elderly woman attended on her own. After the service I went to say hello.

Her eyes were no longer mad looking, "Hello Joyce, thank you for coming, are you on your own?"

"Yes, I lost Graham six years ago, I've come here on the bus."

"Well you're not going home on the bus, I'll run you home."

"Oh no, there's no need, you're needed here."

"No I'm not, they don't need me here now. Wait there."

I went to find Becky, "Something's come up, I have to head back, will you be OK?"

"Yes, you go, I'll call you tonight." we hugged and I made my excuses to some other mourners there.

I went back to find Joyce, she wasn't where I left her. I started my car and left the crematorium. I saw Joyce walking to the bus stop. I pulled up, got out, took hold of her arm and helped her into the passenger seat.

"Oh you didn't have to. I can get myself home."

"I'm sure you can," I said, "but I did have to."

"But why? You're a man now, not the dear boy that used to stand at my door with a bit of a crush on me. It was so sweet."

I hadn't the heart to tell her the real reason why I looked at her with a dreamy-eyed smile!

"Joyce, if you're still able to, so am I. Do you fancy a trip down memory lane with me?"

She put her hand on my thigh.

The End.

To be followed by the story of My Grandma's Older Neighbour May.

12