My Once Friend

Story Info
How my best friend ends up fucking my too good milf mom.
2.3k words
3.71
35.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is my first erotica story. All the characters are 18+.

This is my first story and I'm not a native speaker so pardon my grammar mistakes.

Hello I'm Ryan ( narrator) just celebrated my 19th birthday I'm an average fellow I don't know why I said that but that's how I feel about myself. I live with my mom (Stephanie) she is 42 a widow and she didn't date anyone. There's a lot I can say about her. But to cut it short I'm the kid with a milf mom. She is an absolute milf with 36DD tits and a fat ass that jiggles every time she walkss a bit fast.

I never wanted to fuck her. You know just fantasies as I had seen her naked a few times. And I wasn't the only one 7-8 of my classmates used to jerk off to my mom lol and I wasn't shocked to know that as whenever she showed up at the school my friends, seniors, they all couldn't help themselves to stare at her.

What shocked me was Peter wanted to fuck my mom too. He was my best friend since we were like 2. We were from the same neighbourhood and the reason that shocked me was my mom always treated him as a son or I treated him as a brother. I heard him telling my classmates that my mom has thongs and shit which kinda made me mad. But still, we used to hang out together all the time because our family were good friends.

His parents were always there for me anyway my mom threw a party not a party just neighbours came together on the weekend and mom was a great host. Something happened that night that completely changed everything so we were all chilling in the backyard and I was occupied by Phil ( a friend who just came back from college) I was drinking coke all night and I had to take a leak.

So we have 2 bathrooms the one on the ground floor itself which was occupied so I went up passing my mom's bedroom and just then I heard a noise mom was talking to someone and the door was already a bit open and what I saw was unbelievable I saw Peter ( my best friend ) trouser down had a pair of my mom's undies in his hand, his cock rock hard and mom standing in front of him saying " so you are behind ruining my undies you little bastard be a gentleman and put them in the washing machine after you are done '' and a fucking forehead kiss. Same words and it was like someone hit me right in my stomach I forgot about the pee.

A few days passed and Peter always used to hang out at my place all the time so I can't ask him why are you here all the time it will be suspicious you know. And this guy telling me all the time that my mom wasn't his type or never looked her like that crap. Well I never bring it to him though.

A week later Peter's parents were going out and his mother asked my mom to take care of him with no surprise my mom was more than happy to do that. So Peter was going to stay at my home for 4 days. Four fucking days and I already had all the thoughts coming to my mind. But I decided that I will try to stay with mom as much as possible to avoid them doing something.

Day 1

I woke up in the morning and went down straight and they were already there in the kitchen. I glanced at a view of his hand on my mom's fucking ass but as he heard my steps he removed it quickly. Mom served the breakfast and she went to her job. I have to say she used to look amazing in those skirts. The rest of the day nothing happened as we were alone, we played games, read some comics and knew that mom wasn't home so I went out too. I came back and the first thing I heard was the washing machine which made me anxious but my mom used to lock her closet and no surprise she didn't today and I don't think she forget to do that she did it on purpose then I told my mom that maybe I'm thinking too much.

Mom came back she was super tired the next two days were off she had to do some extra work. We ordered pizza and she went to her bed directly. Even Peter went to his room. I was watching a movie and then I felt sleepy and I went to sleep too.

Day 2

So the next day everyone slept for quite late and it was a hot day I heard a noise which made me look out I saw Peter filling water in the pool ( we had it cleaned a few days ago ) I went downstairs in shorts and saw mom in a rush making some things.

So I asked her what was with the rush?

She said " Peter suggested that we should enjoy ourselves by the pool so I'm making something thighs to eat sweetie "

I said yeah I can see he is filling water in the pool.

Mom said " why don't you go help him I will be out with this"

I said yeah sure.

I went out and he waved at me I waved back I went to him and said

Man, it's too fucking hot today.

Peter said "glad you guys have pool bro"

Yeah man thanks for filling it.

Peter said, " hey come on it's almost done bro you wanna come to go in together?"

I was like sure and we jumped.

Around 5-6 minutes later my mom came in a fucking bikini. And I was stunned lol my mouth remained open her fucking fat hips and those tits she was looking like a goddess. Peter came near to me and said " you should close your mouth lol " kinda made me embarrassed but we laughed.

Mom came near and placed the tray full of cookies on the table near a couple of chairs and was saying something that I didn't pay notice to in the meantime, I saw Peter getting out of the pool he was hard already well I can't deny I was hard myself underwater but I wasn't the only one noticing he was hard mom looked at it and said " call animal control I see a snake here " and trust me this was the first time I saw my mom doing that( making comments ). Peter laughed obviously and he fucking took her in his arms from behind and dropped her in the water. Jeez, my mom's tits pooped out she turned around facing Peter and adjusted it. That was the time I got it, it's out if my hand.

They did get a bit touchy in the pool but nothing else happened that day. But the worse was about to come.

Day 3

The day things got a little too much I never thought in my whole fucking life that I would see something like that. So let's cut the bullshit and come to the event. It was dinner time and I went downstairs I saw Peter and mom in the kitchen and I thought I should join them too but as I was about to go in I heard

Pater says " who would eat anything in front of that ass "

Mom " people who are hungry, and you little bastard keep your hands in your pocket Ryan will see."

I didn't go inside and I went directly to the table around 10 minutes later they came together and mom said: " oh, you are already here that's great, see Peter was such a help."

We all set down I was sitting right across from my mom and Peter was sitting next to her. We started eating and just a few minutes later I looked at mom and saw she wasn't eating anything her head was down so I asked: "mom you alright?"

Mom "umm hmm"

I noticed her expression and I thought something I was like no way this can happen I'm sitting right here but I had to confirm so I drop a salad and while picking it up I saw my mom's legs wide open like she can take the whole universe in it was the most a girl can open and Peter fingers in her pussy. I couldn't believe this bastard, he was fingering my mom in front of me and my mom was letting him. Around 3-4 minutes later my mom started eating and I saw Peter bringing his hand back to the table.

We finished eating and I was watching tv Peter and mom were still in the kitchen. So just to see what they are doing I went inside to get a bottle of water and I saw mom washing dishes and Peter standing too close to her from behind like he is rubbing his hard on against her ass. As I walked in he saw me and left saying he should sleep he is too tired.

But no that's wasn't all... We went to sleep and around 2 a.m. idk or how but I woke up maybe because I was thirsty so I went down to and I was on the stairs I head some sloppy noises. I sat on the 4-5th stair and looked down I saw Peter on the couch with my mom on her knees blowing him. Her tits were out swinging so fucking good. For a minute she continued going in and out when he finally came in her mouth. I heard Peter saying " tsk tsk tsk come on swallow it, it's not the first time."

To which my mom replied " well it's better than on my hair." He helped her get up and he sucked her tits for another minute and then finally he went to kitchen and mom was coming up. I hurried back to my room, jerked off and slept.

Day 4 ( final day )

I just wanted to forget everything, especially the last night in 2 years I never saw my mom even masturbating and there she was blowing an 18-year-old. I didn't have any strength to face her. The only positive thing was today was Peter's last day at my home so after an hour of thinking I came out of my room, I saw Peter on the table eating breakfast. I went down and sat on the table, picked up milk and was pouring it until mom showed up in a towel, a tiny towel covering barely her pussy she came and said: "no peeking boy" which was meant for Peter obviously I never had the guts. She signal something to him and she went back the upstairs man you could see her complete ass when she was on the steps it's was huge.

I was out in the backyard when this signal thing hit me. I quickly and without making any noise went to the attic I made a tiny hole there to see my mom naked years ago. So I peeked and saw my mom on the edge of the bed both legs in the air (Seashell) and Peter fucking the shit out of her. She didn't have sex for a year or so and she was screaming like hell. It was so fucking loud AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...EASYYYYYYYYY.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............FUCK ME....FUCK ME......FUCK MMEEEE......AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM CUMMING.......IM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG...AHHHHHH...UMMM. She came and he pulled out and shot a huge load right on her fucking beautiful face. He wrapped a towel and said " get ready for 2nd round I just need some water you some too? " Mom said " sure sweetie."

He came back gave her the bottle, removed his towel man he was 8+ for sure and it was hard already so he didn't waste any time with blowjob or anything he directly made her lie on the edge of the bed picked both of her legs and spread them apart ( sort of happy scissors) and started fucking her. My mom she was exhausted, sweating like a pig yet yelling at the top of her lungs FUCKKKKKKKKK.....FUCK ME...FUCK ME....FUCK ME....FUCK ME...HARRRRDDDDDD....OH YEAH.....YEAHHHNNN....OH.......YEAHHH.....THERE.....THERE.....FUCK.....FUCK....FUCK ME.....OH....AHHHHHH...AHHHH.....AHHHHHH....AHHHHH.....FUCK......FUCK........THERE.....YEAH......OH YEAH..YEAH.......AHHHHHHHHH...........

He fucked my mom the whole noon and I jerked off watching it thrice that day my mom knew some positions for sure. She did cowgirl, 69 and lot. She was crying like a baby in bed I remember he pinned her against the wall and was fucking her so hard she was screaming FUCK ME.. FUCK MEE......GO ON FUCK ME....HARDER.....HARDERRRRRR.....HARDERRRRRRRR..... and she squirt all over him they made quite a messy mom was looking like a cheap slut with all the cum on her face and tits.

But the best was when he spit in her ass and applied some saliva on his cock pinned on the bed with her ass up in the air and in one stock he inserted his 8+ cock right in her asshole. Mom went crazy....YOU CRAZY...... AHHHHHHHHHHH......OUCH......OUCHHHHHHH...AHHHH....IM GONNA DIE........ OUCH.....OUCH......OUCH.....STOP....YOU BASTARD.....STOP.... OUCH..OUCH.....OUCH..AHHHHHHH...AHHHH.......OUCH...FUCK ME....YEAH FUCK ME...

She was screaming, crying, moaning but I can tell she was enjoying herself. When they stopped fucking I saw my mom's legs shaking for real. She couldn't get up, she asked him to bring some water for her.

Peter left later that day but my mom didn't come out that day next day I saw her she couldn't sit for 5 minutes and didn't go to work either. Well, what can I say I already know the reason right....

The End.