My One and Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria also was no stranger to kissing, but the way he allowed her to part his mouth open and gently dance with her tongue as it poked around inside sent electric volts through her.

It was slow, and it was long. And it felt like love.

Was that what it was? Love at first sight? She had heard all the stories, watched all the Disney movies and seen all the celebrity bullshit. Never once in her life did Maria actually consider that she could fall so fast and so hard for somebody, because this was the real world.

But as his tongue gently wrestled hers, their mouths clicking and smacking, kissing over and over for an endless amount of time. It almost didn't feel real. As if at least just for this moment, life was a fantasy.

And she was falling in love.

Jason knew that his idea of actually being with his crush was beyond farfetched. He was astounded that he had gotten as far as to even talk to her. So the moment she said yes to a date with him already felt surreal.

She made his mind race, her subtle flirts, and gentle touches always set him on edge. Her cute bashfulness whenever he complimented her or touched her hair. How she seemed to get coy when he flirted back. She was perfect, too good to be true. But it was. His dream woman was everything he had wanted and more.

He couldn't have gotten luckier.

The first kiss sealed it in his heart and soul. He walked her to the front steps of her home, holding her hand along the way. Coming back from a long night at the showcase, not wanting to say goodbye for the night he just went for it. Not wanting the night to end, he stopped her in the only way he could think of.

Cutting her off as she went to say goodnight to him, her lips were there and he captured them in his own. Longing to taste her sweet kiss, finally answering the age long question of what it feels like to kiss the crush of your fantasies. Feeling her arms wrap around his neck and pull him in closer allowing him to do the same around her waist.

It was unlike any other relationship he'd ever had before, it felt incredible, like it was meant to be.

It felt like he was falling in love.

After the first kiss milestone had been crossed, the flirtation between the two grew more and more sexually charged. And it didn't take long for the comments and the texts to quickly escalate to full on teenager level perverted.

Only these two were adults, and actually intended on following through with their claims.

The one month anniversary came, and Jason planned a big night on the town for Maria. However they only made it about halfway through the date before they realized they couldn't keep their hands off each other for a minute longer. And the pair now came crashing through the front door of Maria's house. Completely tangled up in each other's arms. Lips smashing, hands clutching desperately while their bodies tumbled through the doorway.

Maria pushed Jason back up against the door slamming it shut as her grabby hands pawed at the chest she had been wanting to see bare since the day she met him.

Jason was pretty surprised with how aggressive she was getting. Up until now she had been a little bashful when it came to his flirts and gestures. But now that they were getting down to the nitty gritty, it seemed like the animal within her was waking up. Her fingers found their way into the sleeves of his jacket and pushed it off of his shoulders, dropping it to the floor. At the same time, her teeth bit down on Jason's lower lip, tugging it and earning a light grunt from him.

You'd think based on her career, he would've guessed that she was a very sexual person. But since she seemed so submissive outside the bedroom, he didn't think she would be so forceful inside it.

Not that he was complaining of course.

Between hot, heavy breaths, Maria whispered to him, "I want you..." She kissed him again, "I want you now..." She kicked off her high heeled shoes at the front door and pulled him further inside.

Jason smiled against her, "You've had me for a while now." They giggled a bit in the midst of their make out session as they stumbled and tumbled through her home. Occasionally knocking something off of a shelf or bumping into walls, but simply too wrapped up in the arms of each other to spare even a passing glance at whatever they might have broken. Jason was far too preoccupied to even bother looking around and getting a look at her home's interior. All he could focus on was getting more of his girlfriend all over him.

Maria blindly lead them to her bedroom, barreling through the doorway as she ripped his shirt up and off of his body. Relocating her kisses down to his chest, his skin warm to the touch as his body heated with anticipation.

Eventually she felt their legs touch the side of her bed and she crawled onto it, pulling him along with her. It was a Queen size mattress so there was plenty of room for them to continue rolling around for a while. Her fingers soon found their way down to the waist of his jeans and quickly undid the latch on his belt, pulling it loose through each of the loops and setting it down off to the side of the bed.

Jason also finally managed to get his own grabbing hands under the hem of Maria's black blouse and tugged it up requesting removal. Eagerly she lifted her arms to assist with discarding the covering garment and then followed up by reaching around her back to unclasp her bra. This was anything but slow and sensual like their first kiss, this was pure primal desire. Maria hadn't wanted to see someone naked this bad in so long. To run her hands along his delicious torso and dip down into his pants. To feel his hands gripping her...

"Oh shit..." Her eyes went wide in the middle of one of their kisses as the realization finally hit her.

The black lace bra just came off, and was tossed away. Jason immediately sank down to finally get a mouthful of her glorious tits while his hand palmed the other one. Her chest was hefty, and her hardened dark pink nipples were just begging for attention.

But despite this moment being everything she wanted, a horrible sense of dread filled Maria's heart. Jason didn't know what she was, this entire time they had been dating, not once did she mention that she wasn't like any other normal girl. The raging hard on straining against it's tucked away position in her jeans was like a ticking time bomb. She hadn't jerked off yet today since they spent the entire morning and afternoon together, so her balls were already boiling. And besides, fapping was starting to not be enough anymore.

The sheer want, and need for satisfaction grew stronger every time she saw Jason. There were several close calls when he had touched her thigh a few dates ago when it almost burst out.

She wanted him, but probably not in the same way he wanted her. She wanted him on the end of her dick, she wanted that ass she'd ogled several times over to be bouncing up and down on her meat. She wanted those kissable lips to suck the cum out of her stick and swallow her baby juice.

He didn't know.

But as his free hand began to slide slowly down the side of her ribs and onto her hips, hesitantly dancing along her waist, she panicked.

It was now or in five seconds when he touches her concealed diamond hard staff. "W-wait, Jason..."

Instantly Jason stopped, pulling his mouth free from sucking on her pert bosom. He looked up into his lover's eyes, "What's wrong? Am I going too fast?"

She shook her head, "No, it's not that. I want to keep going. Fuck I reeeally want to keep going papi but..." Her eyes had to look away from his, "I...I have to tell you something. Something that very few people in the world know, and I'm terrified that you're gonna run away when you find out and I really don't want you to which is why I haven't told you until now."

Jason tilted his head and adjusted his position so he wasn't leaning over her reclined back body, also allowing her to sit up. "It's okay baby, I'm not gonna run away, you can tell me anything. What is it?" He reached up to brush a strand of hair away from her face.

Maria felt like she was shaking, this state of worry and arousal was new to her and her heart was hammering. "Please...please promise you won't be mad at me?"

He cupped her cheek, "Of course I promise." His eyes always felt honest, God she was falling so hard for him. And she didn't want to lose him, so he had to know the truth. "Go ahead, tell me." He was barely able to finish the sentence as she blurted it out.

"I have a cock."

And the longest pause of the night ensued after she spoke those four words. She was pretty sure she heard a wolf howl to the moon in those few silent moments.

Jason blinked three times before finally saying, "I'm sorry what?"

Maria's shoulders fell, already preparing her heart for an impending rejection. "I'm sorry Jason I...I have a cock. Between my legs, here..." She reached out and took his hand, best way she could think of to explain without him thinking it was a joke. So she removed his hand from her face and lowered it to her legs, spreading them apart a bit so her girl cock could gain just a bit of freedom. Enough to press up against the inside of her pants and swell against the fabric.

Guiding his wrist, she planted his palm flat against it. He nearly flinched at the intense heat that seemed to be radiating off this odd bulge that appeared out of nowhere in her crotch. "What the?" He quietly said as she applied pressure to his hand, allowing him to feel the tube like shape of it.

"There...there is a pussy down there! But it's...just under my cock, and two big balls." She tried to sound confident, but she couldn't help the tiniest quiver in her voice from escaping while she talked. "I was born with it, and it's a part of who I am. I know I should've told you this sooner but I didn't want to risk you running away, but regardless, yes. I have a cock." She was actually a bit surprised that he didn't immediately wrench his hand away as her exes had done before him. "So, there's my skeleton in the closet. If you don't want me anymore then we should end this right now."

She looked away again, already feeling her eyes get a little glassy at the thought of losing him.

But what felt like forever passed by and Jason didn't say anything. Instead he just sat there, hand still nestled between her legs feeling the covered pulsating appendage that he hadn't known about until now.

So many emotions came out with her words despite her best efforts to conceal them. He could feel years of hurt, and sadness as she revealed her biggest secret. And what a BIG secret it was.

"How the Hell did she even hide this thing?" He thought curiously, allowing his palm to slide up and down what felt like the base of it. He'd seen her in so many swim suits, and revealing outfits and yet, not the faintest hint of a bulge was ever noticed by him or anyone else apparently. She must've perfected the art of concealing a lethal weapon.

It shocked her to feel him rub it a little, and gave her the smallest glimmer of hope when he didn't immediately declare the relationship over and book it out of there. Instead, he glanced between her face and her package and gave it just a little squeeze. Almost as if asking for permission to touch it more.

"Mm..." Maria cooed drawing his gaze back up to hers. "What are you doing papi?" She asked biting her lower lip. His hand felt so good, but was still such a tease through the jean material.

Jason could tell she had most likely gone through her fair share of heartbreaks because of this rod tucked away down there. But what he knew in his heart and mind was that he was never after Maria solely for her body anyway. Of course he was physically attracted to her, but it was never the driving force that compelled him to want to meet her. He wasn't falling for her breasts, or her ass, or her figure, or any of that.

He was falling for her.

He was in love with her.

Quickly he leaned forward and snatched a quick peck on the lips from her and gave the best warm smile he could muster. "I'll try anything once for you baby." He said and more hope than ever before swelled up within Maria. "I just wish you would've told me sooner, that way I could've researched on how to be a good cock sucker."

Maria's eyes went wide. "Wh-what?" Jason knelt up again and lightly pushed on Maria's front to coax her into lying down on her back. "What do you mean Jason?"

Her question went unanswered though as he lowered his head to plant a few butterfly kisses down along her front, revisiting her breasts for an extra second before dipping lower. Licking and nibbling on her soft tummy, then sinking to the button on her jeans. "No more hiding things from now on. Okay?" He asked, to which Maria nodded rapidly. Heart racing faster than it ever had before. "Now...let's see this big girl of yours." His fingers tugged apart the button, then slowly pulled the zipper down. Following soon after was her pants entirely, he tugged them down her shapely legs pulling her body along with them a bit. She squealed as he moved her further down, removing the pants and standing up off the bed throwing them off behind him. Her lower body now hanging off the edge of the bed where he stood.

Now only in her lacy black underwear and with her thighs parted wide, the bulge he had been introduced to was much more noticeable now. "Well, you're gonna show me yours, so I might as well show you mine." He then maneuvered his hands to remove his own pants as well.

She watched him with rapt attention, her breasts rising and falling with the heavy intake and expelling of oxygen.

He pushed his trousers down along with his boxers showing off his lean muscled legs, and allowing his own seven-inch manhood to spring up, finally being within reach of his fantasy woman.

Maria's eyes darted to it, it was less than half the size of her own but she didn't care. She thought it was beautiful. What she really wanted to see though, his ass, was still just out of sight behind him. Regardless though she still offered him a playful catcalling whistle. "Sexy papi."

Jason snickered, "Okay, you ready to show me?" She nodded, straightening out her legs so when he reached forward it would be easier for him to take the panties off. He took hold of the waistband of them and slowly pulled the thin material down...

'BOING'

Thirteen inches of rock solid girl meat flung up and out of it's confining prison, missing her boyfriends face by less than an inch with what most certainly would've been a knock out smack. Now it was Jason's turn for his eyes to go wide, "Whoa..." Her cock basically reached the sky it was so large, and the huge ball sack underneath it held what looked like two full lemons inside a smooth flesh colored package.

His jaw dropped almost instinctively, the veiny rod twitched and jumped excitedly now that it was finally free and already a shiny drop of precum was already spilling out from her bulbous mushroom shaped tip , and leaking down the underside.

"Holy shit...you're...big..." He said slowly, suddenly losing some of his own nerve. He was expecting something of maybe similar size to his own equipment. But she was easily over twice as big.

"Is that...bad?" Maria asked, suddenly worried again.

Quickly though, Jason blinked out of his surprised haze and shook his head. "No, no it's not at all...um..." He looked over her entire body now. Naked laying back, legs up with her feet propped against the edge of the bed. Big dangling sack dropped down low and attached to this massive breeding staff. Just underneath it, he could see the glistening pink lips of her pussy as well. "Actually...you look..." He felt his prick jump in rhythm with her own, he was now nervous, but his was clearly also excited. "You look...really sexy..." Maria blushed and turned to look away. "Can I touch it?"

That made her look back, "Yes! Yes you can!" She sat up on her elbows, suddenly very excited and eager to watch.

Jason wanted to laugh at her sudden giddy demeanor, but decided to instead just go for it. She gave him the green light and like he said earlier, he'd try anything at least once.

So with a curious hand, he reached out and took her flesh into his grasp. Instantly earning a noise of approval from his lover. Her cock was thicker than he anticipated, maybe having the same girth as his arm, possibly more. He couldn't close his fingers all the way around it, so he added a second hand to cover the half the single one couldn't. Then began to squeeze.

"I didn't think that I'd be giving my first handjob tonight." Jason thought comically, he figured that since he was handling a cock, it would most likely enjoy the same things he did. So he applied steady pressure to the shaft, and gripped it tightly while rubbing it up and down. It was a little off considering how much bigger she was than his own, but not too difficult for him to get use to.

"Uuuuhhnnn..." Maria moaned, "Oh papi...you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this..." Her head tilted back as the sweet slow sensations from Jason's massaging coursed up her body. "Go faster...please, I can't wait any more..." She begged, the desire for release surging within her. It felt like a roaring fire was in her pelvis, and he was just barely drip feeding it the smallest droplets of kerosene with his methodical motions. But she wanted more fuel, she wanted the entire tank dumped on her flame so she could just explode all over him.

He smiled at her sultry begging voice and jerked her a bit faster, her tip bouncing about only a few inches from his face. More clear fluid started to leak from it and stream down her hard shaft, dripping onto his fingers and making them all sticky. The scent of musk coming from both her balls and her cock was flooding every single one of his senses and sending them into overdrive. He chewed on his own lower lip and more aggressively began to work her dick. Wringing the iron dick in his grasp, twisting and tugging harder feeling his own arousal seeming to spark up with the thought of pleasuring her.

There was a moment when he felt his tongue drag along his lips while he watched more of the precum spill out from her head. "I wonder..." It smelt amazing, so Jason had the thought cross his mind of whether or not it would taste amazing too. He looked up at Maria, whose head was lolled back in pleasure. "I did tell her I'd try anything once for her..." He smirked.

Suddenly Maria felt a warm dampness cover her cock in a tight, heavenly embrace that caused her to gasp. She looked back down at her lover to see that he had taken the plunge down onto her dick and her tip was nestled inside his mouth. "Mmf..." He mumbled vibrating the inner muscles of her loins.

"Ho...holy shit..." Maria breathed shakily. His lips formed a gentle suction on her rigid meat while he began to suck on her. "Oooouuu paapiii..." Again Maria moaned, this was a dream come true. Her boyfriend was sucking her cock, his head began to bob up and down slowly. She felt his tongue massage the underside of her dick, he couldn't get very far down, only about a fourth of the way or so before her cock met resistance in his throat. But he made expert use of his hands to help make up for what he couldn't take.

She lifted her hands up, one to pinch at her nipple and the other to weave her fingers through Jason's dark hair.

"It's so thick..." The boy below thought while he nursed on her dick. It pulsed on his taste buds as he removed it from his mouth, but kept the tip on his tongue to lick all over it. "And salty but...sweet too." His wet appendage swirled over the tip a few times before he slurped it back into his mouth. Allowing his drool to flow freely, slathering up her stick. "Her precum tastes so nice, and there's so much of it!" He actually had to swallow a few times to gulp down the sheer amounts of her excitement that was pumping out of her. It filled his mouth on several occasions and occasionally leaked out mixed in with his spit. But feeling her hand interlocked into his hair only encouraged him to keep going, so he picked up speed and did his best to try and relax his throat, letting her go a little deeper.