My One and Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh...ohh fuck yes baby..." She nearly growled as he did this, her high pitched weaker sounding tone from before was seeming to fade away as a newer, more intense and guttural voice came from within her chest. "Uuurrggg...yeeeesss." Her second hand came down to clasp onto the back of his head just as he tried to go a little deeper, shoving him forward an extra unplanned few inches.

"Grlggl!" Jason choked on it for a moment as her tip suddenly breeched into his gullet. Sending about half of her length into his tight throat. "Gggkkck!" He openly gagged on it, feeling his eyes starting to water.

But Maria moaned again, louder and her grip tightened. He did his best to blink through the building up tears to see the happiest smile on her face. "Yes baby! Oh...oh I love you...fuck yes!" Jason felt his heart skip a beat, "Oh! Yes! I'm gonna cum! Ooohhooh!" Her toes curled on the edge of the bed and her grip pulled Jason in closer, again stuffing a few more inches into his straining neck. He felt the passageway into his esophagus expand and bulge out as her cock forced it to make room in the small tunnel.

"She loves me?"

"FUCK YES AAAHH!" Maria felt her balls pulsing, and her much needed load building up in the base of her dick. Finally achieving release into something that was not her hand. She held Jason's head in place as her cock head swelled up, feeling the invigorating rush of her muscles tightening and his throat spasming while he gagged on her dick. Her thick gloopy cum burst out of her tip, splattering all about his neck, painting it white. On reflex Jason began swallowing, he didn't really have a chance to taste it. It was already in his throat so all he could do was help it on it's way down. So he gulped. "Ooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuckk..." Maria's eyes nearly rolled back feeling wave after wave of intense electricity charging her every nerve.

She pumped shot after shot out and into his gullet, her jets of jizz were so forceful Jason was able to see her balls flexing with each spurt.

After about a solid minute of her climax, he felt her pulling hands suddenly push him forward by his forehead. Lifting him up off of her dick, "Gaah!" He immediately coughed as a few more shots of her seed sprayed into his mouth as she pulled it out, hitting his tongue and splashing out onto his face when it was free. Her cum was thick, thicker than syrup, and had a strong bitter taste to it that he found strangely hot. About as hot as the heat that seemed to waft off of it as it dripped onto his cheek. "Guh...fuck baby..." He said with a smile, taking in a few deep breaths of needed air. "Next time, maybe give me a second to breathe." He ended with a slight chuckle, but the look on Maria's face that he saw when he looked up was anything but laugh worthy. There was fire in her eyes, he swore her teeth looked like they were razor sharp from this angle, and she looked down on him like a cornered animal ready for the taking. "Um...baby?"

"Oh we're not taking a breath yet papi...you've still got work to do..." She said reaching to grab her cock in her own hand and drawing his attention back to it.

She was still hard, and stiffly pointing straight at him.

"Wha...but you just?" Jason started, but Maria silenced him by tilting his chin up, then using her fingers to scoop up some of her cum off his face.

"Get up here now..."

In a flurry of movement, she grabbed hold of Jason's neck and yanked him up onto the bed with her. Pulling him forcefully on top of her body so that he would be straddling her hips. This surge of strength seemed to cum out of nowhere from her. It was like her horny cock was fueling her, making her more aggressive and stronger. And it wanted more. Much, much more.

She practically held Jason aloft by the throat, keeping each of his legs on either side of her while her other hand used the two fingers coated in the cum she wiped off of his face to rub his asshole with it. Effectively giving him some lube for the vigorous sex they were going to have.

Jason felt this and jumped, "Whoa! Wait, wait, wait, baby, baby! I'm uhh, I'm not sure...I uhhh..." He stammered and stuttered, trying to make an excuse to slow down her suddenly very fast advancement. But his words fell on deaf ears apparently. Her dark eyes just bore up into his own frantic ones with a look of desire, like nothing was going to stop her. Her mouth held a sort of lopsided smile, like a child who was excited about getting what they wanted in a toy store.

Up until she shushed him at least, "Sshhhh...relax papi..." She then reached behind him after applying all the cum she had on her fingers to his puckered entrance, to grab her stiff girl cock. "It'll feel good...I promise..." She spoke hushed, calm, determined.

It was almost scary, but in a good way if Jason could explain it. How she was taking charge of him, he kind of he liked it.

That's when he felt her huge tip begin to press up against his sphincter. He gasped, "Uhh babybabybaby! Waitwaitwaitwait! I've never, I mean I'm not sure I..."

His world went white. There was suddenly a sharp burning sensation that ripped through his very being. He wanted to scream, but his voice left his body. There was a slapping sound and a pressure in his stomach. His ears were ringing and the only thing he could see had the end of the white tunnel, was the smirk of contentment on Maria's face.

"Aaaaahhhh papi..." Her voice came through.

His butt was now resting on her thighs, with her balls pressed flush up against his cheeks. His own hard prick laying against Maria's tummy as she planted him fully down onto her lap like a cowgirl. Jason slowly overlooked their position, trailing his gaze over her voluptuous chest, then down to where their bodies were connected.

In the center of his abdomen, there was a large bulge pressing out from inside him. Like the outline of Maria's massive she cock had caused his belly to stretch out with how deep she was.

"Ohh..ohgh...ooo..." Jason groaned weakly, sensation beginning to come back to him. His guts felt like they had been rearranged and his ass was on fire. Essentially a baseball bat had just been shoved up his rectum and was now shifting about stirring his insides.

Maria again chewed her lower lip, hands running along Jason's legs. "You feel amazing papi...I love your ass. Mmmm...it's better than I ever imagined." His tight constricting tunnel had a death grip on her invading cock. As tight as a lover's embrace should be. "I'm gonna fuck you now papi...so hold on tight."

Jason was having a difficult time thinking straight, but he managed to decipher what she said. "W..wai-UGGNN!" He squealed as Maria gave a sharp thrust up into his body, followed by two more, than five more, then Jason lost count.

He weighed about one hundred and sixty pounds, but Maria was bouncing him up and down on her pelvis like nothing. She quickly picked up a rodeo like speed and made him ride her like the cowgirl he was. Her testicles slapped his ass cheeks with the momentum she picked up, eventually propping her legs up underneath him to give her better leverage for her upward thrusts. "Ahh, aaghh, yes, yes papi...oooouuuuu ride mami's cock, uuuugghhhh..." She encouraged him.

However it was unclear how many of her words were actually getting through to Jason. His mind was quickly degrading into a thin pudding with the rough anal pounding she was giving him. No words came out of his mouth, just a lolled tongue and a dazed look on his face. Along with numerous grunts and groans of pain and somewhere along the line, a gut wrenching pleasure.

The bed creaked from their shifting weight and Jason's body bounced like a rag doll from the aggressive butt fucking. "Ohhh fuuck...this feels...so strange..." It felt like it should be hurting more, she was so rough and not giving him any time to adjust to her size. But for some reason, knowing that she was feeling pleasure, that his ass was making her feel good, somehow in return, made him feel good too.

He had always wanted to bring her to the throes of ecstasy, so even though it wasn't how he originally pictured that he would be doing. It still felt right, it still felt good.

Maybe that's why is cock was oozing a torrent of precum from her pounding.

"FUCK yeahh...take it slut..." There was a quick swat to Jason's rear snapping him out of his haze.

"Ahh! Huuh?" He moaned again, now becoming more conscious of their coitus. Maria grinned up at him, reaching up to grab his shoulders and pull him down chest to chest level. She smashed their lips together and swung her arms around his back to both hold him close to her and to deliver a few more good spanks to his yummy bottom. "Mmm! MMM!" Jason yelped into her mouth with each whack. It was new, but still somehow exciting. Everything she was doing to him, why did he like it so much?

Was it because he knew he loved her? And she told him a second ago that she loved him? Maybe that's why he anted it, maybe that's why he wanted her to unleash her lust into him. Maybe that's why he started bucking his hips, gyrating them downward to help her thrust her cock deeper inside.

"Oooohhh fuck that's it papi." Maria growled again breaking off their kiss and looking up at the ceiling behind him, "Uuuuugggh ride that cock...fuck!" Jason braced his hands on the pillows beside her head and did as she commanded. Shoving his lower body down onto hers, starting to really get a feeling for that thick veiny cock splitting him in half. He too leaned his head back and closed his eyes, trying to focus only on her dick, trying to feel every shape and curve that it made inside him. But before he could memorize it, suddenly Maria cried out, "FUCK YES, I'm cumming...ooooohhhhh..." And that same pulsing sensation began to fill his bowels this time, her tip inflating as it shot its piping hot seed into his boy womb.

Jason had never felt anything like it, the feeling of being impregnated. Billions and billions of sperm were entering his body, and he greedily wanted them all. The feeling of her balls jumping against his booty made him clench up his cheeks trying to milk out every drop he could get. He just felt like it was his job to.

To take every drop of her seed and allow her to breed him.

Maria shot up, sitting straight up and again mashing their mouths together in a hungry kiss and hugged him tightly to her body. "Mmmmm...oh papi..." She said between quiet clicking of their lips.

Jason smiled weakly into the smooches and gingerly wiggled his butt. He could feel a gooey substance attempting to leak out of his stretched out hole, but her cock kept it plugged and sealed tightly inside. Most of the pain from the initial penetration was gone, and just a dull ache was left now. "That was...intense baby..." Jason said, he was coated in sweat and his spiked hair had several strands stuck to his forehead. Maria as well was covered in a layer of perspiration, but she wasn't done with him yet.

"It's about to get even better..." She whispered, nipping at his lip again.

There was suddenly something leather wrapping around Jason's wrists and pulling his arms tight together behind his back. "Huh?" He looked back to see that Maria had snatched up his belt and quickly fashioned some bondage to tie his arms up. "Baby?"

Maria lifted up Jason off of her pole, which he noted hadn't gone even the slightest bit soft. A burst of thick runny jizz squirted out of his ass, while she moved him up over the side of the bed. Setting him down onto his knees beside it. It almost knocked the wind out of him to have her cock yanked free so quickly. "Wha...what are you doing?"

She stood up now high above him and laid her dirty cock over his face, it was so big it reached beyond his hair. Its smell was even stronger now, and it was slimy with a mix of her cum and his ass juice.

"Open up papi..." She said taking it into her hands and guiding it towards his mouth again.

"What? Wai-aaammmm!" She muffled his protest by plunging her dick back into his lovely cavern. Jason struggled with his bound hands but he was exhausted, and had little strength to undo the quick knot she set.

"Mmmm...." Maria cooed as she dipped her hips low to sink her cock in deeper, and deeper into his gullet. A gurgle came from Jason's mouth as her musky flavor slid along his tongue, breeching the gates to his gullet and then reaching further down. His legs kicked feebly under him as he watched practically cross eyed, her long girl cock feeding him it's length until his nose touched her belly, and her balls rested on his chin. "Good papi...now...just hold still...I have a little...business to take care of before we go on..."

Something about the way she said that made Jason nervous again, this whole experience was crazy enough as is. But it was about to get even crazier.

There was a blooming heat that flooded into his throat, a warm almost fleshy feeling. Like he was drinking a hot liquid, but it didn't start in his mouth, it started already half way down his neck. So he swallowed, naturally of course. Not understanding at first, until he heard his girlfriend speak again. "Drink up Papi..." Followed by the sweetest giggle that he'd fallen in love with.

He knew then what she was doing to him. She was using him as a toilet, and pissing down his throat.

"Mmmglllfm!" He tried to speak, only earning another more evil sounding laugh from Maria who was clearly enjoying herself. Jason had no idea what he had gotten himself into. But despite it, despite the fact that this night had gone from his pre-imagined night of passionate lovemaking, to a night of hardcore anal sex followed by chugging his girlfriends piss out f her giant cock.

He was still horny. And...her dominance...her extreme sexual appetite and dirty fetish. He thought it was sexy.

He gulped again.

There were plenty of fish in the sea, but everybody knew that there's someone who's the specific one for you.

He gulped again.

It was nice. It was sexy. He liked it, he loved it. He loved her. He didn't want anyone else but her. He wanted her to be the one. The one and only one for him.

He closed his eyes and happily gulped again.

"FFFFFUUUUUGGHHHHAA!" Jason ended up screaming out in wild bliss as Maria railed him from behind. His hands were still tied and she now knelt behind his bent over form. "FUUUCK MEEEE YYYESSSSSGGH!" His smaller cock had pulsed and jumped as it spewed forth the largest, most intense load he had ever experienced in his life.

"Gooooood papii..." Maria rubbed his back, shoving her hips hard against his bouncing booty. "Are you ready for mami's next load?" She asked giving his reddened behind another slap.

Jason nodded, mind going into full butt slut mode. "YES! PLEEEAASE CUM IN MEEEE!" He cried out.

She grabbed the leather belt and pressed down on it, forcing him face down and ass up allowing her to pound him harder. "Ffffuck yessss..." She said through gritted teeth as her next orgasm boiled up her cock pipe, "Uuuuggghhhh!" She groaned and released her load into his belly again. His eyes rolling back as he felt the next batch of her babies blow into his stomach. Heating it and distending his overfilled tummy.

Their orgasms took them into bliss together, she emptied herself into her lover and he took every drop of her seed with a full heart. It was perfect.

"Maybe fairy tales are real." Maria thought resting her arms behind her head and looking over at the barely conscious boy toy at her side.

Two puddles of her love batter leaked out of him on both ends, and even though he was out of it, she still thought he looked adorable.

It was the best sex she had ever had. And her heart fluttered at the thought that maybe they had a future together. Maybe he was the one, maybe they could one day get married, do some more baby making and see where life ended up taking them.

If they had made it this far and were still lying beside each other, anything was possible.

Of course nothing was certain, but with a smile on her lips Maria looked to the future with a renewed hope in her eyes.

Jason X Maria

Whether as friends, or lovers

No matter together or apart

They will always hold the keys

To each other's heart

*****

A.N. Love to all my readers! I hope you enjoyed :)

I hope your balls are empty now, I hope your vaginas have spasmed, and I hope everyone is content :D

See you all next time!