My Oni Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong enough...? The oni had said something about gaining strength from 'eating this one,' too. If I ate her, would I be stronger? Not that I really wanted to consume her flesh, or anything, but... Maybe if I swallowed just a tiny bit of her? 

"Hey. Tanaka-san..." I whispered, doing my best to meet her eyes. "I think I have a plan to beat it... But I'm going to need your help."

"What?" she asked, confused. 

I swallowed hard. "Tanaka-san... in order for me to gain the strength to beat this monster up... Please let me eat you out!"

~~~
Author's Notes

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the first chapter of My Oni Love! It's a series I started five years ago, dropped, and then picked up again because I decided I need a "turn off your brain and write" series I can work on whenever I want a break from Demon Queened. Or more like whenever I want to force myself to take a break from Demon Queened, to ensure I don't ever burn out again...

I wrote four chapters in the distant past - three of which I've edited and tweaked a bit, and the last of which I've rewritten in its entirety. I'll probably release the first three in a relatively short span, and the fourth in a week or so, since it's the only truly new bit.

I don't have a precise update schedule for this one. To be honest, I'm not sure how often it'll update - to be even more honest, I only have half an idea of where the story's going! Like I said, it's a "turn my brain off and write" series meant to ensure I can keep the wheels turning even when nobody's home and my mind needs a break. Y'know, to prevent rusty writing skills and the like.

It's fun to write, though, and I hope it'll be just as fun for you to read.

12