My Online Friend Dave Pt. 02

Story Info
Not alone anymore.
6.5k words
4.74
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and I had been hanging out quite a bit since our first night in his car. We had probably hooked up 6 times over the next month. Thankfully, we were able to find other venues other than his Suburban to get together, but we still did use it a couple of times as a last resort. We typically met at his house for a quick blow and go when his wife would be out. These would be quick sessions and were alway nerve wracking because we were afraid we would mis-time it and she would come home early. The best night by far was when Dave's wife took their kids to a birthday party a few towns over. Once she left the house he called me. I told my wife I was going to help a friend's house to install some shelving and would be home in a couple of hours. It was the first time Dave and I were able to truly relax and enjoy the experience. We took our time and definitely got the most out of it. I remember Dave's cum shot being the biggest load I'd ever seen. It started in my mouth and I was quickly overwhelmed by the volume so I had to pull his cock out of my mouth. He just kept shooting rope after rope. It was like a Peter North cum shot - simply amazing.

Anyway, back to the story of this particular evening. I was doing some work in my yard when Dave reached out with a call. I saw his number and made sure I was alone before answering.

"Hey, what's up?" I said.

"Not much, how's it going," he replied

"Just doing some yard work," I responded

"That doesn't sound like much fun. Anyway, you need to get free on Saturday night. The kids are going to be with their grandparents and Beth (Dave's stunning wife) is going out with her friends. I have to admit it is kind of annoying that we get a night alone from the kids and she decides to go out with her friends. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd much prefer to be fucking her all night, but blow jobs with you will have to suffice. Can you get out?"

"First, thanks for allowing me to fill the void of her departure. I guess it is either my mouth or your hand servicing you. Apparently, I'm not last on the list."

I have to admit, it was a great setup. My wife still had no interest in sex and Dave was the perfect release. Neither of us looked at a guy and thought about having a monogamous relationship. We didn't want to only to suck dick for the rest of our lives. We wanted to explore. We wanted to give and receive pleasure no matter whether it was a cock or a pussy. I guess that is the definition of being bisexual. If you want a cock and a pussy - it is what it is. But, believe me when I say Dave loved pussy - the videos of him and his wife were incredible. And she loved dick just as much as he loved pussy. The videos were proof. I can't tell you how many times I jerked off thinking about the first night Dave and I hooked up and were watching the video of her backing hard onto his cock. She was aggressive and knew she wanted him buried deep inside her.

I digress, back to Dave's invite. As I mentioned earlier Dave and I only had one instance of anything other than a blow and go since our little trist began. To answer his question about whether or not I could get out, I told him I'd figure it out. The one time we could relax and not worry about being caught was by far the most amazing of any time together. There was no way I would miss another opportunity.

Saturday came and I let my wife know I was going to watch the game and have a few beers at Dave's house. Funny story...she actually met Dave a couple weeks prior. We were at CVS when Dave approached me not knowing my wife was with me. Talk about awkward when I had to introduce her before he said anything that would give us away. She shook his hand when he extended it. Little did she know that hand had been all over my cock for the past six weeks!

So, I got the call from Dave that Beth had left for the evening. I let him know I would be on my way soon as I was just finishing some dinner. I also wanted to take a shower so all the right spots were clean for him. I jumped in the shower and started to think about what was to come soon. Perhaps this would be the evening to introduce Dave to some ass play. Not fucking, but just gentle play with fingers. The thought had me rock hard and I stroked myself. "Enough of this," I thought. "Dave is waiting to do it for me"!

I told my wife I was leaving as I walked out the door. Like I mentioned before, there is very little physical contact between us. This included kisses goodbye so it was no big deal when I said bye and just walked out. I hopped in my car and made the short drive across town to Dave's house. Once I arrived, I could feel the excitement in me rise. I straightened my shirt and adjusted my hard cock in my pants before ringing the bell.

"Hey there," he said after opening the door. "Come on in."

"How's it going?" I asked as I walked into the foyer of his home.

There was no response. I turned to see Dave walking toward me. He was silent as he dropped to his knees and went straight for my belt. He began undoing my belt and button and zipper. He tugged my shorts and boxers down to my ankle still without speaking a word. He grabbed my cock and stuffed it in his mouth aggressively. There was no slow build up. He was down on me to my pubes. It's worth mentioning that we were both true to our word about practicing until we could deepthroat and Dave had all of me in his mouth.

"Wow, you jumped right in didn't you? I thought this was going to be relaxed so we had time to enjoy ourselves," I said. "You're going to make me cum soon at this pace."

"Mmmm" was all Dave mumbled with his cock stuffed mouth.

I grabbed the back of Dave's head with both hands and guided my cock in and out of his mouth. I wasn't necessarily face fucking him, but I had control. I think we learned from our many sessions that we both enjoyed giving up control once in a while. Not full on dom/sub, but lighter things like being told what to do. I was truly enjoying his mouth on my cock when he suddenly pulled away.

"That's a good start," he said as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck!" I was surprised by what just happened to say the least.

"You're right, this should be relaxed so we can enjoy ourselves," he responded. "Let's grab some beers and sit by the pool."

We sat by the pool and talked for a bit about about our sex lives at home. Dave mentioned that he and Beth were having sex less and less. And he was floored when I told him my wife (Alana) and I haven't had sex in like eighteen months. It was true, Alana doesn't talk about sex much less have it anymore. Dave told me he felt bad for me and couldn't imagine living like that.

"Let's head inside and strip down before Beth gets home," he sat as he rose from the couch.

"I need to give you some relief."

We both entered his house and went directly into his bedroom. Once there we started taking our clothes off and soon enough we were completely naked. We both reached to stroke each other's cock. Each time I touched his cock was like the first. I get so excited to stroke it and bring him pleasure.

"Can you believe how many times we have done this?" I asked

"Well, my on-line profile mentioned I was looking for a long time jerk off bud, but I never imagined it like this. Nor did I imagine loving to suck dick this much," he responded with a slight chuckle.

"Not to mention your incredible affinity for my loads," I said while laughing

"I don't think I've seen you refuse one of mine either so I'd say we are even in that department," he responded with a wink.

"Well, why don't you get back on your knees and continue what you were doing when I first came over," I told him.

"Actually, lay on the bed, the floor is too hard for my knees."

I climbed onto the bed and lay down on my back. Dave slid up between my legs as I did to him our first night in his Suburban. He reached out and grabbed hold of my shaft and began to lick my balls. It felt so good to feel his tongue flick my balls as he gently stroked me. My head was slightly propped up by a pillow so I could see his entire naked back, ass and leg layed out in front of me. This view had a strange effect on me. I've seen him in this position before, but I couldn't figure out why I found it so hot this time.

"This view never gets old," I said

"I agree," he responded. "Like I said, I never imagined I'd love to suck cock this much."

Dave immediately took my cock head into his mouth and sucked until he released it with a loud popping sound. He did this a few times before swallowing me whole. He had developed a new talent when he would deepthroat me. When I was fully engulfed, he would rub his tongue on the underside of my shaft and head. It was amazing! I closed my eyes as he pleasured my cock like the expert cocksucker that he was.

"Well doesn't that look like a lot of fun," came the female voice from the doorway. "Are you enjoying yourself, Dave?"

Holy shit! It was Beth standing in the doorway with her arms folded. Dave looked up and made the realization at the same time I did. He turned white as a ghost and immediately rolled away from me. There I was laying naked in this woman's bed while she just caught her husband sucking me off. I covered my cock with a pillow as she stared at me.

"Beth, I can explain. This is the first time this has happened. I was curious and I don't know why I did it. I'm so sorry.

"That's bullshit Dave," she said calmly. "I know about your little blow job buddy here." She said pointing to me. "It's Tim, right?" she asked looking directly at me

It took a second to realize she was talking to me "Yes, mam. Listen, I am terribly sorry about this." I responded.

"So Tim, tell me does Alana know about this little arrangement you have here with my husband?"

"No mam," I responded, shocked that she knew Alana's name. This could be very bad.

"Yes I do know her name. Does that frighten you?"

"Very much. I know you owe me nothing and have every right to be angry about what Dave and I have done, but I beg you please don't tell my wife."

"Do you like watching our home sex videos with Dave, Tim?" she asked

How did she know about Dave and I watching their videos? Dave assured me she would freak if she ever knew. He said he went to extra lengths to assure her that he only kept them on his phone for when he jerked off on business trips.

"What are you talking about Beth?" asked Dave

"Take a look at the email I just sent you both."

We both looked confused as we grabbed our phones. I opened my mail and sure enough there was one unopened email sent less than ten minutes prior. Similar to my confusion about her knowing my name and Beth's name, how did she have my email address? This was scary and I could see myself needing a divorce attorney soon. The subject of her email was "Surprise!" When I opened it there was a single movie file and nothing else. Dave and I must have pressed play at the same time because we gasped at the same time. It was a video of Dave and I watching the home videos while sucking each on their bed. It kept jumping to each time we hooked up in their bedroom. The last scene was us in a sixty-nine position giving each other a facial at the same time.

"I also found the picture on your phone where the skinny blonde was blowing you while you were on a business trip to Florida. That was pleasant to see. At first I figured it couldn't have been you because you wouldn't do that. I figured it was just some random picture that you masturbated to when you traveled. Then I looked closer and it looked like your dick, but it was blurry. Then I started noticing what looked like cum stains on our sheets. Like a large volume of cum all over our sheets. So, I set up the camera and you can only imagine my surprise when I pressed play and saw you and Tim blowing each other like a couple of college guys experimenting. So, please don't make this worse by saying this was the only time. Tell me everything and don't lie because I already know some of it"

I began to get up to gather my things and get the hell out of there. Although I was part of the cause of this forthcoming confession, I wanted no part of what resulted from it. I didn't know anything about Beth other than what Dave had told me, but most of that was sexual. I didn't know how she would handle the full story of me and Dave.

"Tim, don't leave, please sit down,"she said. "I would like to talk to you as well about Alana."

Oh shit, I thought. I was hoping to disappear into the night and never hear or see Dave and Beth again. I had no choice, but to stay and hear her out. Hopefully I could convince her to leave Alana out of it and move on.

Dave confessed to everything. He told her about the chat room discussions, the pictures he sent me of her, the pictures he sent me of his cock, the pictures I sent of my cock, the first time in the Suburban and all the other times we hooked up. He told her of the plans we had to get away for a weekend with the sole purpose of fooling around. He told her he did it because he was curious and might be bi, but wasn't sure. He let her know that he had jerked off another guy a couple times before and that he wanted to blow him but lost motivation after dropping his nut all over his stomach and the other guy's hand. He wanted to try blowing a guy and that's why he went to the chatroom. All of this came in one run-on sentence that made my head spin. Dave was babbling.

"What about you?" she asked, looking at me. "Why did you do it?"

I told her of my past blow job buddy and the fact that Alana hasn't had sex with me in eighteen months.Simply put, I wanted some sexual interaction and it was easier to get it with guys than women.

"Wait, you haven't had sex with your wife in eighteen months? You have to be kidding me." she said with a laugh. "That's pathetic. Look, I'm really pissed about you and Dave sneaking around, but I actually kind of feel bad for you."

This was taking a strange turn from where I thought it would go. Beth was definitely angry, but she was holding it together much better than Alana would. I was still hoping that I would not have to experience that with her.

"I want to see the chats, Dave,"she said

Oh no, those chats were pretty graphic and she was frequently the topic of conversation. I could see this conversation getting very bad very quickly.

"I'm locked out of the account," Dave lied.

"Dave, I told you I want to know everything. Listen you're lucky I haven't thrown all you shit out the front door at this point. I just watched you blowing a fucking man in my bed. I have videos of you doing this multiple times. I've slept in what is likely Tim's cumstains! Show me the fucking chatroom NOW!" she shouted

Dave reluctantly pulled up his account on his laptop. I could see the familiar profile pic of Dave's cock with a bit of precum. Don't get distracted, this is serious. He handed Beth his laptop and just hung his head. Dave knew once Beth saw the stuff he was saying to me it was over.

"What am I looking at?" Beth asked, getting a bit angrier.

"This is the website of the chatroom where Tim and I met," he responded.

"I want to see your conversation with him. What is this? Were you chatting with all these guys about sex? Did you hook up with them too?"

"NO! I swear no. Tim was the only one," he said, handing her the laptop with our chat pulled up.

"Nice profile picture, Tim," she said.

I could have sworn I saw a slight smirk on her face as she said it. Beth began reading the chat and you could she that she was visibly upset.

"How the fuck could you show pictures of me having sex with you to a complete stranger, Dave?" she asked angrily.

"I don't know. I was caught up in the moment and not thinking straight. I'm so sorry."

She continued scrolling for a minute, making all sorts of disgusted faces. I looked over at Dave and he was still sitting there naked, but with a very limp dick. His eyes were staring at the floor. If they were looking at me he would have seen my very limp dick as well. Simply put, we looked pathetic.

"Well, Tim, if you really want to know, I do like it," Beth suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" I was thoroughly confused.

"You asked Dave in the chat if he thought I would like knowing you jerk off to my pictures or if I would be disgusted. Who wouldn't like it, especially at our age? It's nice to know I can do that for someone other than Dave."

I didn't know what to say and neither did Dave as his head whipped up in disbelief of what he just heard his wife say. He glanced over to me and I just looked away. I felt a little twinge in my dick, but tried to fight it off. The thought of the pictures of her trimmed bush, perfect tits and panty clad ass was waking my dick up. I tried to think of the gravity of what was happening in order to subvert my hardon. I could be witnessing his marriage ending and she had all the power to end mine. This was not a time to be thinking about the pics of her blowing Dave with a vibrator on her clit. Not to mention the sight of her backing up hard on Dave's cock as she fucked him while on all fours right on the bed we sat now. Then her voice brought me back to the present.

"Also...I found Tim's fantasy about his wife watching him suck a cock and telling him what to do very interesting. Perhaps someone should let her know about this. After all you can't live out a fantasy without those involved knowing their part, right?"

"Please Beth, no. I'm sorry about all of this. She just can't find out"

"I'm not going to tell her Tim, it sounds like your marriage is already fucked to be honest with you."

"But Dave, I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am. Yes, sex is happening less often beacause I want something different. You're such an idiot. I read your chats with Tim before when you left your laptop open for anyone to see. Thankfully it was just me and not the kids. I've staged this whole night based on your chat and the videos I took of you two blowing each other. The fact that you thought I would disapprove of your sexual fantasies hurts. I'm not prude! I'm more open minded than you think. Would it surprise you to know that I had a long lesbian affair in college just before we dated? Well I did. And would it surprise you that I would love to do it again? Well, I would and maybe it will happen someday. But, now it is just a fantasy"

I was watching the look of confusion on Dave's face. I have to admit, I was equally confused. Beth was rambling on and now seemed as nervous as we were. Beth then stopped talking and inhaled and exhaled a deep breath.

"Dave, my biggest fantasy...my newly discovered fantasy, is to watch you with another man"

.....silence....

"I'm in," I said probably much too quickly

Then my brain slowed down and I realized the utter shock of what just occurred. Dave's wife wanted to be in the same room while we blew each other.. My fantasy was for Alana to watch, but this proposal was so far beyond my stagnant and boring sex life,

"What the fuck are you talking about, Beth? I know this whole thing is fucked up, but is this really what you want?"

"Without question," she replied. "I seem to hold all the cards here, so I'll play the part of Alana in Tim's fantasy. Tim, suck my husband's cock."

"Whatever you want Mam" the slight sub side of me loved her directness.

I moved closer to Dave with the intent of sucking his cock. As I was close enough to grab him, he rose from the bed.

"No, this is crazy. Beth, let's talk about this. I'm sorry if I hurt you but this is not the answer."

"Dave, it did hurt me at first. Particularly the chats. To see you offering me up to another man hurt me badly. I wanted to confront you about it, but I watched the videos more and more. I saw how much you guys enjoyed what you were doing. It aroused me. I began to masturbate to them and was having some of the best orgasms of my life. You were free in those videos, Dave. I watched you take cum shot after cum shot in the face and laugh.That excites me."

12