My Online Friend Dave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Dave's reaction to what Beth was saying. He was intently listening, but more importantly his dick was getting hard. He glanced over at me and gave me an approving nod of his head.

I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth. This was by far the hottest thing I have ever done. I don't know if it was the situation, but Dave felt bigger and tasted better than ever.

"Let me see you deepthroat him," Beth instructed.

Per her instructions I swallowed all of his cock in one downward motion. I felt his cockhead at the back of my throat as Dave let out a moan. I also heard a little moan from Beth. Apparently, she approved. I glanced over and she was intently watching me suck her husband's cock. I decided that if she was going to watch that I was going to put on a show for her. I began aggressively going down on Dave and stroking his cock. I gagged a few times and had to pull back. I looked up to Dave to see him staring at Beth with a look of disbelief. I turned to look at Beth and she was looking at me with her hand inserted down the front of her shorts.

"Keep sucking him, Tim," she instructed."Actually, the two of you get on the bed and suck each other. I've seen enough videos, I want to see it live. Lay on your sides and swallow each other."

Dave and I situated ourselves as Beth instructed us to do and started blowing. As always, Dave's mouth was amazing. He used a mixture of deepthroating me and then licking the shaft and head. I focused on taking as much of him as I could. I wanted Beth to enjoy watching her husband balls deep in my mouth. For the first time ever, I grabbed hold of Dave's ass and pulled him deeper into my mouth. I gagged and drooled. Dave was moaning as was Beth. I shifted my head to see her completely naked with two fingers stuffed in her hairy pussy.

She saw me looking and decided she was going to put on a show. She was sitting in a chair with her legs spread slightly. First, she took her fingers from her pussy and brought them to her mouth. She never took her eyes off me. She licked her fingers clean before starting to her clit. Beth raised both her legs and propped her feet up on the seat portion of the chair. She spread her knees so they rested on the arms of the chair. Still, she did not lose eye contact with me. In this position, I had a clear view of her pussy and her asshole. She was rubbing her clit hard now and moaning loud enough for Dave to look up. We watched as she reached under her leg and grabbed hold of her ass cheek and pulled it to the side. She was rubbing the length of pussy and dropped her hand lower to brush her asshole.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned "you like when I play with my ass, don't you Tim? I read your chat about how your wife does it to you so I tried it. It's amazing! Dave, don't be so surprised. I think you're going to enjoy our new sex life. Your little escapade with Tim has opened up a whole new world for me. Both of you come over here."

Dave and I got off the bed and walked to where Beth was seated. She looked so hot with her small tits and hard nipples exposed. She continued to lazily rub her pussy and occasionally her ass.

"Tim, stand right next to me. Dave, get on your knees in front of him. I want to see my husband sucking cock up close."

We did as we were told. I now had a birds eye view of her beautiful body. Dave was one lucky guy. He was so petite and in shape. Everything about her was tight.

"Take him in your mouth, Dave. Show me what a good cocksucker you are. Tell me how much you want Tim's cock."

Dave took me in his mouth and started sucking. However, Beth pulled my hips away causing my dick to pop out of his mouth.

"Tell me how much you want it," she said forcefully.

"I really want his cock. I want to feel it in the back of my throat leaking precum," he said

Beth then grabbed my cock and gave it a little tug before offering it to Dave. I was not ready for her to touch me and almost came immediately. Dave began sucking again, but this time he was gentle. Sliding me slowly in and out of his mouth. Beth was rubbing her clit and intently watching as her husband made love to my cock.

"That's it Dave, suck his cock. It's so fucking hot to see you doing this," she said. "I'm so fucking wet watching you honey. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Oh, god I'm close to cumming. Dave eat my pussy!"

Dave abruptly pulled my cock from his mouth and went down on Beth. She gasped when his tongue came in contact with her clit. Based on Beth's reaction, Dave was doing a great job. Then surprisingly she reached out and grabbed my cock. She pulled me close to her face and guided me into her mouth. I could feel the softness of her lips as entered her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck Beth, I dreamed of this," I said

This caught the attention of Dave who was licking and sucking Beth's clit while stuffing two fingers in her pussy. He paused and looked up to see my cock buried in Beth's mouth. She had one hand on my balls while she sucked me. I looked down at Dave and he smiled up at me.

"She's amazing isn't she?" he said to me

I couldn't even answer before Beth yelled at Dave "Get your mouth back on my pussy. I'm so close to cumming."

Dave immediately dove back in and licked and sucked her clit for all it was worth. This caused Beth to suck me harder. I didn't want to cum, but was struggling to hold it back. Beth then released my cock from her mouth and began screaming.

"I'm cumming, oh my god, I'm cumming." she began shaking violently as Dave held on for dear life.

"Fuck, Fuck, eat my cunt. Ohhhh."

I watched this go on for a good minute or so before she pushed his head out of crotch. She was drenched in sweat and her cum was on her legs and the chair. Dave looked like he just worked out. His face soaked with her pussy juice and his hair all disheveled. He was smiling and slowly jerking his cock.

"You've never cum like that before," Dave said to Beth

"I know. It was so intense. I don't know what happened. It was probably built up from watching you guys go at it earlier and then actually sucking Tim's dick in front of you." She responded.

"That was so hot to see. I was shocked at first, but then watched how much you enjoyed blowing him. Not to mention the look on Tim's face. I was so turned on I couldn't stop eating you. I just wanted you to cum in my mouth. I think you squirted a little which was awesome."

"We're not finished here boys," she said. "Let's head over to the bed."

The three of us walked to the bed. I deliberately delayed so that I could walk behind Beth's perfect ass. When we got to the bed she instructed me to lay on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the mattress. As I was situating myself Beth reached over and was stroking Dave's cock.

"I want to watch you fuck his face," she whispered to Dave just loud enough for me to hear.

As Dave approached I instinctively opened my mouth. It's strange to think how natural the act of sucking his cock had become. I didn't think twice about it as he bent his knees slightly and he entered my mouth. I immediately tasted his precum on my tongue. It was a familiar taste that I had grown to love.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot Dave," Beth blurted out. "Tim, just keep your mouth open and your head still. I want to watch him fuck your face."

I did as I was told as Dave was slowly and rhythmically sliding in and out of my mouth. The two of them had locked eyes as Dave was moaning softly from the feel of my mouth on his cock. It was like they were in a trance and both realized they were living out a fantasy neither knew the other had. I was there, but really only as someone that needed to be there for their fantasy to become reality. This was fine with me. In fact, I liked it. In a strange way I thought I was helping them to become closer by removing a barrier to expose their dirty lust.

"You are such a good cocksucker Tim," she said. "Wouldn't it be hot if Alana was here to see you suck my husband's cock? Maybe she has a fantasy about licking pussy. You and Dave could suck each other off while Alana and I ate each out next to you guys. Would you like to see Alana's face buried in my hairy pussy, Tim? I'd love to lick her while watching Dave suck your cock. We could all share each other. I'd love to watch you and Alana blow Dave. Think of how hot it would be to share a cock or a pussy with your wife."

The thought of what Beth was saying was turning me on more than I've ever been. I could tell it was doing the same to Dave as his thrusts were more aggressive. He was really fucking my mouth now. He was hitting the back of my throat with each push forward. I reached down and started stroking my cock while he fucked my face.

"Let's change things up here. I don't want to watch anymore," Beth said as she jerked my cock a few times.

Beth climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine position. Dave's cock was still in my mouth, but her beautiful pussy was now right above my face. I could see her wetness and wanted badly to taste her. Beth spit on my cock and stroked it a few times.

"Fuck me Dave," is all she said.

Dave pulled his cock from my mouth and I watched up close as he entered her from behind. His cock split her wet lips and entered her with ease. What an absolutely beautiful sight. Dave's cock was wet with her pussy juice as he slid in and out of her. I felt Beth grab my cock and then I felt the wetness of her mouth as she began to suck me. She would pause periodically when Dave would fuck her harder. Beth was so much better than Alana at sucking cock. She would take me deep and swirl her tongue around my dick. She spit on it and jerked it with a twisting motion.

When I began licking Beth's clit she nearly jumped off the table. I spread her lips with my fingers and licked and sucked at her nub listening to her whimper while sucking me. Beth tasted better than any woman I've ever eaten. Seeing her shave lips and furry bush up close was like a dream.

While eating Beth I would occasionally stop to lick Dave's pistoning cock and balls. He would moan with pleasure before Beth would yell at me to get back to her pussy. I wanted his cock in my mouth, but Beth's demands didn't allow that so I had to watch as he fucked her. It was beautiful watching as his balls slapped her ass. He was fucking her harder and faster now as I reached up to rub his cum filled balls.

"That's it Tim, eat her pussy. Fuck her mouth." Dave said with a laboring breath.

Beth was working hard on my cock. She took both her hands and placed them inside my thighs in order to push them apart. She never missed a stroke of sucking. She grabbed hold of my balls with one hand lifting them upward. Then to my surprise I felt her other hand reach below. She stopped blowing me in order to spit on her hand. She parted my cheeks to find my hole. She rubbed it without penetrating.

"I'm rubbing his asshole Dave," she said as my hips bucked upward.

This sent me to the edge as she took me back in her mouth and continued playing with my ass. Dave began pumping harder burying his cock in Beth while I licked feverishly at her clit.

"Mmm, fuck me Dave. Keep fucking me," she screamed

Beth's pussy tasted so good and actually dripped onto my face. I was getting close to cumming and I thought Dave was too based on his pace and shaking knees.

"Cum for me Dave, cum on my ass," Beth instructed

And with that, Dave groaned loudly and pulled his cock from Beth's soaked pussy. He began stroking hard and I watched the first shot land on her back. I reached up and grabbed his cock and pointed it towards my face. I opened my mouth as Dave continued to unleash torrents of cum. It landed on my face, but mostly right where I wanted it, in my mouth.

The combination of Dave cumming in my mouth and Beth's expert cocksucking (not to mention the assplay she was giving me) was enough to send me over the edge. I felt my body tighten as I unloaded in Beth's mouth. She took the first load with ease swallowing it down. However, the second and third loads were just as large, but came faster. She got another mouthful and it dripped out the sides. My last two loads went directly on her face. When I finished cumming, Beth turned and grabbed Dave by the back of the neck and pulled him to her. She forced a kiss on him and emptied my cum into his mouth. At first he was surprised and then realized what was happening and willingly swallowed my cum down.

"That's fucking hot," I said

"You look like you need to be cleaned up, Tim," she said. "Dave, why don't you help me. I know you like to eat your own cum. I read it in the chats."

Beth leaned down and licked Dave's cum off my cheek. Dave used two fingers to scoop it off my face and stuck them in his mouth. The two of them kissed passionately, swapping my cum between them.

"Dave, this is what I've fantasized about since I saw your chats on your open laptop. You kept telling Tim that I wouldn't be into something like this. That I wouldn't like to see you suck a cock. At first, I thought you were right. Then I started thinking about it more and watching bisexual porn while you were at work. I had the most mind altering orgasms thinking about you taking a dick in your mouth. Or, better yet, sharing a dick with you. Thank you Tim. I know Dave mentioned he was looking for a JO bud and someone long term to explore long time curiosities with which I'm fine with. Just don't be surprised if I tag a long once in a while. Now we have to get Alana involved so I can live out my pussy licking fantasy...."

12