My Online Friend Dave Pt. 03

Story Info
And Alana Makes Four.
10.8k words
2.97
3.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is the shit you're into? Writing fantasy stories about having bisexual sex with a couple named Dave and Beth?"

I had walked into the kitchen where my wife, Alana, was sitting in front of my laptop. She was reading through the multiple stories I had written about my exploits with just Dave as well as my time with Dave and Beth.

"It's not fantasy. Everything you are reading is true," I said.

I knew this day would come and I had long ago made up my mind that I wouldn't deny what had happened with Dave and Beth. Hell, my time with them and alone with Dave, was some of the best I'd had in years.

Alana sat in silence trying to wrap her head around what I had just told her. She looked confused, but not angry.

"I am only human," I continued. "You shut me off physically and I needed a release. I began looking at chat rooms and that's where I met Dave. We hit it off and agreed that we would be friends with benefits. Then Beth caught us. Literally caught us in her bed. Turns out she was into watching us and eventually joined us."

"Did you fuck her?" Alanaa asked.

"No"

"Did you fuck him?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, everything between us was strictly oral. It's all there on my laptop. I wrote in great detail what happened and how I felt about it."

"I haven't read all of them. I just read about her catching you two blowing each other. You ate her pussy?"

"Yes, I did."

Alana turned back to the laptop and continued scrolling. I could sense her confusion, but I didn't speak. I wanted her to drive this long awaited conversation.

"There's like five stories here. You've done this five times?"

"I think you need to read the stories to understand," I replied as I started to walk away.

"No, you need to sit with me while I read them." she said. "Which one is first?"

I showed her the order and sat back while she began to read. She started with the first story about my friend's brother Tom jerking me off one night and eating my cum off his hand. She sat expressionless as she moved onto the next story. This story detailed me giving and receiving oral with a guy for the first time. Again, this was with Tom and it explained my first taste of another man's cum.

"You wrote that you and Tom blew each other over a period of two years?"

"All true," I said bluntly. "When you decided that we weren't have sex any longer, I thought about my times with Tom. I watched gay and bisexual porn and realized that I wanted to experience a cock again. Read the next story to see where it goes."

Alana continued onto the next story which described my first time meeting Dave. How we drove to a parking lot in his Suburban and proceeded to blow each other. My words described my love for swallowing his cum and having it splatter on my face.

"Wow, I had no idea," she said. "This is shocking to say the least."

What was missing from her statements was anger. She didn't seem angry at all. Surprised, yes, but that was it. It was a strange reaction for someone just finding out that their husband was messing around with another guy and his wife.

Alana finished the last story and sat in silence again. She now knew that I had eaten Beth's pussy and sucked Dave's cum down my throat on multiple occasions. Yet, still no anger.

"So you don't seem angry at all. Is our marriage so far gone that you just don't care?" I asked

"No, not at all, I guess I'm just stunned and I don't know what to say." she said. "I mean, what's strange is that I'm really only mad about you licking another woman. I find the rest oddly empowering. I have to admit, your stories about Tom are arousing. The thought of the teen-aged you blowing your friend is hot."

Not at all what I was expecting to hear. I just told her I cheated on her with a guy and his wife and she responded that it is hot that I blew someone 30 years ago. Now I was confused, but decided to play along.

"It was hot, and I really liked the experience. It basically led me to blowing Dave too."

"It said in one of your stories that you wanted me to tell you and Dave what to do in bed, why?

"I guess I want you to be part of it," I responded. "Look, I still fantasize about you when I jerk off..."

"Really?" she interrupted. "What do you think of?"

I'd never been totally upfront with her about my sexually fantasies. Perhaps that is why we've been sexless for so long. I was always afraid she would see me a sexual freak.

"You know, just making love and the normal stuff," I said

"I don't believe you. Based on what I just read, your fantasies go way beyond making love," she said.

I knew she was right and I think she did too. What did I have to lose if I told her?

"You're right so I'll tell you. I fantasize about us with Dave and Beth in a bisexual orgy. I want to suck his cock in front of you while you tell me what to do. I want you to lick Beth's pussy. I want you to peg me. I want to lick your ass again. I want to fuck your ass. I want you to go to a glory hole with me and both get facials."

I stood in shock as I just unloaded a whole bunch of sex on her. Alana sat in shock staring at me. She was certainly at a loss for words. Who wouldn't be given what I just said to her? Now she had them, most of my dirty fantasies, but not all.

"Well, that's quite a bit," she said tentatively. "You know we all have fantasies. Some more outside the mainstream than others."

"If I'm honest, I don't see mine as outside the mainstream. SInce we stopped having sex I have become addicted to porn and masturbation. You should see some of the things on-line. There's a lot of disgusting stuff. What I just described was pretty tame. What are your fantasies, Alana? We never talk about these things and that could be part of our problem."

Alana sat in silence. It was true neither of us opened up to the other about what we truly wanted in sex. We never talked during sex to tell the other what gives us pleasure. I had decided enough was enough. If we were going to fix this we needed to communicate better.

"Seriously, why can't we tell each other our fantasies. It doesn't mean we have to act on them. It doesn't mean we will judge each other. I know you have them. I think I know a couple of them."

"Oh, really and what do you think they are?"

"I think you want a girl on girl experience." I said. "I also know you find asian men and black men attractive. So my guess is that you like that experience as well."

Alana looked directly at me and said "Yes and yes. Both are true."

"Can I be honest?" I asked

"Please," she responded.

"I find both hot as hell and have jerked off multiple times thinking of you in those scenarios."

"Oh, the thought of me with another guy doesn't bother you?" she asked.

"Not as long as I'm there with you. I used to masturbate to the thought of you with a woman. Then I started watching "wife sharing" porn and it turned me on to think of a guy giving you pleasure. Let me ask you something....do you masturbate thinking of being with other men or women?"

"I do, but I don't think I could do it for real."

"Why not?"

"It's just not something I see myself actually doing. I like the thought of it, but it would complicate things between us."

"Look, I made a decision about hooking up with Dave based on a fantasy and I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't change anything. I'm sorry if that hurts you, but it's the truth. I'm not saying we run around each others backs having sex with random people."

"Can I ask you something? asked Alana.

"Anything, no more secrets."

"Did you really like sucking Dave's dick?"

"100% yes. Did you like reading about me sucking dick and swallowing cum?"

"Surprisingly, yes. I liked how it made me feel, it's hard to explain," she quickly answered.

"Can I show you something?" I asked. I didn't wait for an answer as I grabbed my laptop off the counter. I scrolled through my directory until I found the pictures of Dave and his wife that I saved down from the chat room.

"I'd like you to meet Dave and Beth," I said

"You have pictures of them messing around?"

"Yes, Dave sent them to me when we first started chatting."

Alana scrolled through the pictures without saying a word. She wasn't in a rush and took her time to study each one. I noticed she paused a bit longer on the pictures of Beth's hairy pussy.

"Does it still look like that with the hair and shaved lips?" she asked about Beth's pussy

"Yes, is that how you envisioned the ones when you masterbate?"

"Yes, actually it is. I know how much you love hair on a pussy. You must have enjoyed eating her out."

"Like I said, no more secrets. I did enjoy it, but it also made me realize how much I missed eating you and watching your body convulse when you came."

"What did you like more, eating Beth or sucking Dave?"

"Definitely sucking Dave. It was the dirtiness of committing an act like that especially in front of Beth. I imagined you were watching while I went down on him."

"I have to admit, he has a nice cock so I can see why you liked it," she said.

I picked up on the fact that Alana's tone had changed as she continued to look at the pictures. I decided to take a chance to see how open Alana had become. I had nothing to lose.

"You know, I can have them both here tonight with a quick phone call. They really want to meet you and explore. If it makes it any easier, Beth had been with a woman back in college, but not since. She thought it would be fun for the four of us to get together."

"Oh," Alana said, probably a bit surprised by my bluntness, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that, but your stories and these pictures have piqued my interest. Maybe we start with you and I going to the bedroom. It's been a long time and I don't want my first time in eighteen months to be with an audience."

"What are you suggesting, Alana?" I said kiddingly.

"Perhaps some fantasies can come true," she said, "you're right, life is too short. So if you are interested, you know where to find me." she said as she walked towards the bedroom. I watched her ass, which was still as lovely as ever.

When I entered the bedroom I had found that Alana had the shower going and was stripping down out of her clothes. Even during our sex drought, I still managed to see her naked often. But, given what was hopefully going to happen soon, I found her to be as sexy as ever. She looked at me and used her finger to invite me into the shower with her.

I stripped out of my clothes as fast as I could, but careful enough not to get my hard cock stuck in my boxers when pulling them down. I took a moment to pause and thought how strange this was that I was nervous about hooking up with my own wife. I promised to put this aside and not hold back. Afterall, the old way didn't work so I was going to show the real me.

As I climbed into the shower Alana had already begun washing her body. She was truly beautiful. The water flowing over her body. I couldn't believe this was finally happening again. However, it wasn't going to be the usual "again". This was going to be exciting and new. Nothing held back. In the past I would tentatively approach the whole shower scene awkwardly. I'd poke her side with my dick while she rinsed off. She'd then grab my cock and stroke it a few times. Occasionally, she would get on her knees and blow me because cleanup was easier in the shower.

"Since it seems like our conversations have been focused on fantasies, I propose we both decide on one we want to come true and live it out today, what do you think?" I asked.

"I like it, Tim. It might be awkward at first, but let's try to bring some excitement. I think you were right about us being too boring and predictable in bed. However, I know you said you wanted my ass, but I'm not ready for that," she said with a chuckle.

"That's what I figured. I know that one is a long shot, anyway. Let's not tell each other the fantasy now, but just let the heat of the moment take us there."

Alana reached down and grabbed my cock. "I look forward to re-introducing myself," she said, causing us both to laugh.

God I missed her. Admittedly, that little tug sent shivers through my body. I reached out and pulled her head to mine and we kissed passionately. It felt like a kiss from 20 years prior. I kissed her neck to her shoulders. She leaned her head back and let out a slight moan. I knew not to go any further towards her chest as she didn't like her nipples touched. I went back up and kissed her mouth again sliding my tongue between her lips. I pushed her gently so her back was against the shower wall and put my hand with slight force around her neck. I had done this in the past while kissing and it drove her nuts. I got the same result this time as she moaned loudly. I continued to forcefully kiss her until I knew she had had enough.

"Are you ready to move to the bedroom," I asked her.

"I don't know if I'll make it," she said.

"I think we'll be more comfortable there," I responded.

"Hold on," she told me, reaching for the back of my head and drawing my lips to hers.

I could feel her breathing heavily which was a complete turn on. Then I felt her hand wrap around my cock. I gasped with pleasure and could feel her smile causing our lips to separate.

"Still ultra-sensitiveI see. I thought with all the action you were getting with Dave and Beth it might be different now. I guess not. I hope you last longer than you used to," she laughed.

"Well, if I don't it looks like I'll have to go more than once!"

Alana went to her knees and gave me a quick suck before rising and exiting the shower. I focused on her ass as she stepped out. It still looked amazing. She looked back at me and laughed.

"Still love my ass, don't you?" she asked me.

"Of course I do, it's perfect." I replied.

I followed her to the bed and pushed her onto her back. This was more aggressive than I usually was in bed. Sure, I've done this in the past just kidding around, But, I wasn't joking this time. Alana could sense the passion in me and knew I would never hurt her. In fact she seemed quite turned on by it.

"Oh, I like when you take control," she said.

I slid down the bed so my eyes were in perfect view of her beautifully trimmed pussy. I just stared at it for a few seconds admiring how her lips fell slightly open. I leaned my face forward and inhaled her scent. I have always loved the way my wife smelled. I reached my hand up and played with her lips. I could tell she enjoyed it as she pushed her hips forward a bit. I did this for a few minutes until I spread her lips and leaned in with my tongue. I went straight for her clit and could feel how swollen it was when my tongue found it.

"Oh, fuck yes," Alana moaned."That feels so good. I've missed you licking my pussy so much."

Alana was enjoying how I was working her pussy over with my mouth. I stuck a finger in her which caused her to jump. I was simultaneously licking a fingering her causing her to writhe on the bed.

"Is this how you ate Beth?" she asked with shortened breath. "Did she taste good?"

"Uh, huh," was all I managed to respond not wanting to remove my mouth from her pussy.

I pulled my finger out of her and licked the length of her cunt. Alana was lifting her hips off the bed to get more from me. She was getting close, but I didn't want her to cum yet. I wanted her to build more.

"I want to see you lick Beth," she said.

I was a bit shocked when she said this. Truth be told, I thought I was going to cum right there. I stopped licking and reached down to stroke my cock.

"I would like that, but would like it even more if you would lick her with me," I said

"Me too," she said. "You're right, life is too short and fantasies are meant to be lived out. I've always wanted to eat pussy and it would be perfect if we did it together. Can I ask you something?"

"Alana, we have been so closed off sexually that it almost killed out marriage. I for one will no longer do that. I there is something that I would like to try sexually, I'm going going to say it. If you don't want to do it, that is perfectly fine. Just let me know and we will move on. Same for you, if you want to try something let me know. Although I can pretty much tell you I will never say no. I want to try everything."

"I agree, no more secrets. When you were listing off all the things you wanted to do, you said you wanted me to peg you. Is that true?"

"Yeah, what the hell,why not? I've played with my ass while masterbating and I really like it. love watching pegging porn and getting off on it. It would be cool if you were my first "cock."

"That's really hot," she replied. "Would you let Dave fuck your ass?"

"I've thought about it, but I need to start smaller. He's got a pretty big cock which honestly fits my mouth best now. Would you suck him with me?"

"God, yes. I've dreamed of being with two guys at once. Not two bisexual guys, but that's even more hot."

There it was, she acknowledged that I was bisexual. This was the first time anyone had mentioned it. Neither Dave nor Beth ever said the word, even though Dave was he wouldn't admit it.

"So you're okay with me being bisexual?" I asked.

"Life is too short, Tim," she said. "Suck cock if you want to suck cock. I'd just like to be there to help!" she laughed. "Actually, I want to suck yours right now."

Alana got up from laying on her back and laid down on her stomach facing me while I was standing at the edge of the bed. I leaned down a bit so she could take my cock in her mouth. I slid in like it was a dream.

"Oh, fuck yes. That is the mouth I've missed so much." I said

"I wish I saw Dave and Beth sucking you," she said after pulling my cock from her mouth. "Would you like the three of us to suck you at the same time?"

"Fuck yes," was all I could say.

Alana took my cock deep into her mouth with a moan. She was always such a good cock sucker and I tried to use all of her techniques on Dave when I blew him. I must have done okay with Dave because he never complained and alway dropped a tasty load.

Alana was getting into it now, rubbing my balls and licking the shaft. I had a perfect view of her ass while she was laying on her stomach. A nice ass has always been my weakness and Alana had a perfect one. I reached down her back until I got to her ass. I began to rub it with both hands. Alana stopped blowing me because the position became too awkward when I began rubbing her ass.

"That feels nice," she said as I continued massaging her. "Use your finger.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Rub my asshole with your finger, but don't put it in" She instructed. "Life's too short, right? I want to understand why you like it so much"

She put me back in her mouth as I gently slid my middle finger between her cheeks. I did not touch her hole, but instead just rubbed back and against her cheeks just above it. I wanted to see if this was really something she wanted me to do. And then it happened. She pushed hips upwards so that my finger came in contact with her hole. She let out a small gasp, but otherwise just focused on sucking my cock. I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping she would find it more pleasurable than she showed. I pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth and spit a glob of saliva on it. I reached back down and inserted it back between her cheeks. I found her bud and rubbed my moist finger across it. She bucked her hips upward again and this time let out another slight moan. I began tapping on her hole with my finger while continuing to rub a bit more aggressively. She continued moaning and reached her hand down to rub her clit. How fucking hot was this. I couldn't believe it, I was rubbing my wifes asshole while she fingered herself with my cock in her mouth.

"Keep doing that," she instructed. "It feels really good when I rub my clit at the same time."