My Online Friend Dave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana was no longer sucking my cock. She was only focused on her pleasure which made me more excited. She was moaning loudly and bucking her hips like she was approaching orgasm. I didn't want her to cum yet so I stopped rubbing her hole.

"Flip onto your back," I told her.

"Why?"

"I want to taste you again," I responded.

"You mean you want to eat my pussy?" She laughed. "I know how much dirty talk excites you, Tim. So yes, I will flip onto my back so you can eat my pussy, but I'm not done with your cock."

Alana flipped over and laid with her legs slightly spread. I could see the glistening of pussy juice on the outer folds of her cunt. She looked beautiful laying there in anticipation of being licked to orgasm. I grabbed hold of her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed forcefully.

"My man knows what he wants. That excites me," she said

"Oh, I know what I want and you're going to be very happy about it," I said as I dropped to my knees on the floor.

Alana's ass was right at the edge of the bed and she willingly spread her legs for me. When she did, her pussy lips opened as well showing the moist pink inside. She started to tease her clit with light flicks.

"Jerk your cock while you watch me play," she said.

I did as I was told and began to stroke myself in front of her. I was confused because I thought I was going to eat her out, but apparently she had different plans which was fine because I love mutual masturbation. I jerk off to MM porn all the time. Alana was watching me intently as I jerked my cock. She was rubbing her clit slowly and inserting a finger into hep pussy ever so often. She had a look of lust in her eyes that I hadn't seen since our college days. She sat up and leaned her face close to my cock and spit on it.

"That should help," she said as she fell back on the bed and resumed working her pussy.

"Do you jerk off with Dave a lot?"

"Not really, it's mostly oral."

"Did you really like his cum? Were his loads big?"

"I really like it and the loads were big. I was never able to swallow a whole one. Dave would help clean me up though"

"He ate his own cum?" she asked surprisingly.

"We both did. I eat mine all the time when I jerk off. Does that bother you?"

"No, I think it's hot," she said as she lifted her fingers from her pussy and inserted them in her mouth. "Mmmm, did I ever tell you I do the same?"

I laughed and leaned down to give her pussy a lick only to be blocked by her closing legs. She reached down and inserted two fingers then held them up to me.

"You can have this for now to satisfy you," she said.

I took her hand and sucked her fingers into my mouth making sure to get all the sweetness of her pussy. She tasted so good.

"Suck my fingers like they are Dave's cock. I want to see how good you are."

I took Alana's long skinny fingers from my mouth and l licked the length of them before swallowing them down to her hand with ease. Alana was watching closely while rubbing her clit.

"Oh my god, you have no gag reflex," she screamed. "You really do deep throat Dave don't you? I thought it was all made up in the stories."

"I do have a gag reflex, but can deepthroat Dave without a problem. It took some time and lots of practice on him, but when he throat fucks me hard I gag" I said with a smile.

"I don't know how I feel about you having lots of practice sucking a man's cock," she replied. "But I am intrigued and want to see how much you can take."

Alana rose from the bed and went to her nightstand. She dug around and removed books and other odd ends. She returned to our bed with a large ten inch black dildo. She seemed quite proud of it.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked, never seeing it before.

"Just something I recently purchased to fulfill my huge cock fantasy. I want to see how much you can suck."

"I know I can't take all of that, can you?" I asked.

"Not in my mouth, but I can somewhere else."

"In your ass?" I responded knowing it wasn't what she meant.

"You wish. Stop talking and let me see you suck that cock,"

I took the dildo and brought it to my lips and gave it a lick. I was thinking of Dave's cock and found that I was really comfortable performing for Alana. I wanted her to see how much I do love sucking cock. The cock was so lifelike in its details. The head was average and the shaft was long, but not too thick with realistic veins. I was incredibly aroused by its size. It was much larger than Dave and the thought of sucking it in front of Alana was empowering. Although I wished it were a real big black cock.

I continued to lick the cock and flick the head with my tongue. Alana was laying on the bed watching me as she played with her clit. I could see how wet she was as she occasionally would dip a finger into her pussy. This was all so fucking hot. I licked the cock one last time before taking the head between my lips and slid it into my mouth. I did this a few times before taking as much as I could. I was focused on getting as much down my throat as possible. At the very least, I wanted to go deeper than Alana could.

"Oh my god, look how much you can take. That's really hot," Alana said. "Dave must love when you blow him."

"We both do!"

I put the dildo back in my mouth and sucked on it a bit more while stroking my own cock. Alana was watching me closely while working her clit. I love watching her masturbate her trimmed pussy. She flattened her middle and index fingers and rubbed her clit hard. She took her other hand and inserted two fingers into herself.

"You like when I masturbate, don't you? Look at you with a cock in your mouth and one in your hand. Too bad it wasn't Dave's cock sliding between your lips. I can't wait to see that in person. You know I'll have to help you suck him off. I haven't had another man's cum since we married."

Alana's dirty talking had me stroking faster. I dropped the dildo on the bed and focused on her pussy and my cock. I was rubbing my balls one hand while stroking with the other. The precum started to gather on the tip and I scooped it up and licked it off my fingers. Alana moaned when she saw me do this and penetrated herself more deeply.

"You need to eat my pussy right now," she said.

I got on my knees in front of the bed and got between Alana's legs spreading them to get access to her beautiful pussy. I flicked her clit and she jumped. I'd never seen her so sensitive. I did it a few more times and Alana moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, that's amazing, I'm going to cum soon. Keep licking me just like you licked Beth. I want to eat her with you. Oh, fuck that would be so hot to taste her pussy with you. Keep going Tim. Keep licking my clit."

Alana was on fire. She was grabbing and pulling my hair and was as wet as I've ever seen her. I licked her entire pussy while she writhed on the bed. I then spread and pushed her legs towards her chest exposing her open pussy. I spit on her pussy, but for really no reason she was already soaked. I dove in and licked and sucked on her lips trying to drink in all of her juices. As I did so, Alana fingered her clit again.

"I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me with your tongue," she screamed.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Beth wants you to cum in her mouth. She wants to lick you clean." I said.

"I'm cumming....oh fuck, lick me Beth, keep licking me," Alana screamed, clearly in a state of fantasy now.

She shook violently on the bed as I continued to assault her pussy with my tongue and fingers. She was literally dripping onto the bed like I have never seen. Her pubic hair was matted down with a combination of pussy juice and my saliva. After a couple of minutes of thrashing about and calling for Beth, Alana slowly came back to reality. She was breathing heavily with sweat running down her temple.

"Oh my god that was amazing. You've never eaten me like that."

"You've never called out a woman's name when I've eaten you before."

"What?"

"You were asking Beth to keep licking you when you came."

"No way, I did?"

"Yup, and it was fucking hot as hell. I almost came when you did it." I said laughing.

"Oh, my god. I didn't know I said her name. I guess that shows where my head is at. Sorry, you did a great job and should get the credit."

"I think it's great that you fantasized about her, but it would be better if you experienced it in real life. What do you think?"

"I would love to, but I'm really nervous."

"Just think about it, the four of us swapping partners. You could eat her and suck Dave's cock if you wanted."

"That actually sounds good. I would like to try a new cock if you are okay with it."

"Of course I'm okay with it. I ate Beth out, how can I say no?"

"Good point. I'm not saying yes, but if I do it, I want you to join."

"Absolutely, we will do everything together from now on."

"I think I like this new openness in our sex life." she said. "Imagine if we really follow through with it?"

"That's up to you. I know I plan on it. Now I haven't blown a load yet and would like to if you don't mind." I said.

"What would you like me to do to help you?" Alana responded.

"Besides fucking you in general, do you know what I missed most?"

"Of course I do, you want to fuck me from behind, right?"

"Fuck, yes," I said as I slapped her ass playfully.

"It's been a long time since anything has been in there so I'll be nice and tight. It will be like you're getting a virgin," she said laughing.

Alana moved to the edge of the bed, got up on her hands and knees and raised her ass in front of me. Her hairless asshole and pussy lips were presented to me in all their beauty. I stood at the edge of the bed staring at her with both lust and love. I found myself stroking my cock as I moved closer to her. I took the tip of it and lightly rubbed it against her pussy lips which was met with a slight moan. I did this for several seconds when Alana reached under and tried to grab my cock to put it in.

"C'mon Tim, fuck me," she begged.

When she couldn't get my cock she began to rub her clit. I leaned down and spit on her pussy as she worked her clit. I leaned in closer and licked her pussy lips and tongue fucked her pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned.

"I'm going to watch Beth do this to you while you suck Dave's cock," I said.

"Yes, please let me do that, I want his cock. I want him to cum on me"

I spread her lips and aggressively fucked her with my tongue. Alana was breathing heavily and pushing her hips back slightly. As I continued working her pussy, she worked her clit. I licked the length of her lips down to the area between them and her asshole. Each time I did this, Alana moaned loudly.

"You can do it if you want," she said. "Actually, please do it. I want to feel your tongue on my asshole."

I didn't wait for her to change her mind and immediately went right to her asshole with my tongue. I flicked it lightly causing her to jump and moan loudly. I dreamed of pleasing her this way and wanted her to enjoy it as much as I was. As I continued flicking her bud, Alana was working her clit hard.

"Oh, my god, your tongue feels so good," she moaned, pulling my head closer with one hand while rubbing her clit.

"Do you lick Dave's ass?"

"He won't let me," I paused to respond. But, went right back to work spitting on and licking her ass.

"Oh my god, please don't stop. I'm going to cum soon. Fuck yes! I want to see you lick his ass while I lick Beth's."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing my wife say. I thought I was going to cum as I stroked my cock while servicing her ass for several minutes.

"I want to you to watch Dave fuck me from behind, while I eat Beth. God, I want that so badly. I want to taste her when she cums in my mouth."

Alana was rubbing her clit hard now so I knew she was close to cumming. I began to alternate between licking her and tongue fucking her ass. This was enough to send her over the edge. She was shaking and her arm that was holding her up collapsed on the bed causing her head to hit the mattress.

"Oh god, yes, yes, fuck my ass with you're mouth. Please, I'm cumming, oh my god I'm cumming," she screamed like I've never heard her before. This went on for a bit until I pulled away and she went limp on the bed.

"That was unbelievable. I wish you did that to me before," she said, panting short of breath.

"I do too! I've wanted to for a long long time. You looked so hot face down and ass up," I said laughing.

"I just thought it was dirty and disgusting. I never imagined it would feel so good especially when you tongue fucked me. That's what made me cum,"

"Thank you for allowing me to do it. It was something I really wanted to do." I said. Now wasn't I going to do something to you before all of our oral fun?"

"I believe you were going to fuck me from behind," Alana said with a smile.

"Remember, it's been a long time since anything has been in me so be gentle."

"What about your dildo. Don't you use that?"

"Not really, I use my vibrator and my fingers mostly."

"Well, since we are in this new age of openness and honesty I should tell you that I use your vibrator too." I said.

"I thought so. There were a few times I found it where I didn't think I left it. Do you just rub it on your cock? I'm surprised that does anything for you"

"No, I use it on my asshole," I confessed to her.

"Oh," Alana said somewhat surprised. "You really do have a anal fetish don't you?

"I do, I always include it when I jerk off."

"What do you do?" she asked a bit hesitant like she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

"I'm on the hunt for my ever elusive prostate," I joked.

"Yes, rubbing that is supposed to give a mind bending orgasm," she responded.

"Yup, I typically lube up my fingers and search for it. I eventually will give up and just fuck my ass with my finger or your vibrator until I cum." I said bluntly.

"Oh, okay," she said, surprised.

"Total honesty, right?"

"Absolutely," she said.

Alana paused and I could see she was thinking about something. I wanted to let her absorb what I just described to her so I stayed silent.

"I want to see you do it," she said quietly.

"What? I asked, not sure if I heard her correctly.

"I want to watch you play with your ass while you jerk off."

"Really, please don't kid around because that would be really fucking hot if you are serious," I responded.

"I'm absolutely serious," she said with a grin as she got off the bed and went to the nightstand. She opened the drawer and pulled out a small four inch vibrator.

"I want to see you fuck your ass with this while you your jerk your cock."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Those words coming from my wife's mouth struck me as the most amazing sentence she ever spoke.

Now it was me that needed some time to fully absorb what she just said. Was this really about to happen? Looking at my dick during this time told me what to do next. I was rock hard.

"Just do what you usually do. I'm going to sit and watch. It's exciting to see what you do by yourself. I'm a boring masturbator. Stimulate my clit, cum, clean up and done," she said.

"We'll spice your sessions up with some new stuff. Look what you did tonight, you had your ass eaten. I'm sure you weren't expecting that,"

"Very true, and it won't be the last time that's for sure," she responded. "Okay, let's get to it. I want to be a fly on the wall for my husband's jerk off session. What do you do first?" she asked as she sat on the end of the bed.

"Usually get my laptop and bring up some porn," I answered.

"Really, what do you like to watch?"

"Depends on my mood, but basically anything other than pissing and violence. But, typically it's amateur wife sharing or gay, or bi. I love group sex especially when husband and wife are involved. I always imagine it's us. I imagine you getting spitroasted by me and another guy. Or, you instructing me as I blow a guy." I said as I reached into the drawer for lube.

"That's really fucking hot. I want all of that to come true," Alana said.

"It can if we really want it to. Dave and Beth are dying to hook up with us," I said as I sat with my back against the headboard looking at Alana sitting at the end.

"Do you want your laptop?"

"No need. After what we just did and talked about, this may be quick," I said while laughing.

I slid my back a little down the headboard and let my knees fall to the sides exposing my hole to Alana. She was watching intently as I started to stroke my cock slowly. I stopped for a second to squirt some lube on my other hand. Alana had seen me jerk off before, but now that she was about to see me play with my ass her focus was only on what I was going to do next with my lubed hand.

I reached my hand down beneath my balls and gently massaged my hole with my middle finger. Alana gasped and I moaned. Both of us were enjoying what was happening. I was staring into her eyes as I rubbed my fingers along my entire ass crack. She was completely focused on the show being played out in front of her. My other hand was jerking my cock and occasionally tugging at my balls. Alana noticed when I stopped jerking and her focus went to my cock. I wiped a large amount of precum off the tip of my cock and brought it to my mouth. Alana's eyes lit up when I licked my fingers clean.

"Wow, that's amazing,' she said.

"I love the taste of my precum,"

"How does Dave's taste?" she asked

"Great, but not as good as mine!" I said smiling

"I'll have to find out for myself," she responded with a wink.

I went back to stroking my cock and running my well lubed finger along the crack of my ass. I waited until Alana was refocused on my ass. When she was, I knew it was time to up the ante. During the next pass up my crack gently pushed my middle finger in my asshole up to the first knuckle. It doesn't matter how many times I have fingered myself. The initial plunge always takes my breath away. This time was no different.

"Oh god Tim, this is so hot," she said.

I pushed harder and my finger buried up to the second knuckle. Alana was staring and barely blinking. More precum dripped down the side of my cock making it slippery as I stroked it from head to base. I didn't know how long I was going to last so I slowed my cock stroking rhythm. I was mostly focused on my ass and giving her a show to remember. I was slowly sawing my finger in and out. It felt amazing as the walls of my asshole squeezed my finger.

"Do you like watching me finger fuck my ass?"

"Yes, I really do Tim. It is so amazing to see you do this. I'm soaking wet watching you be so exposed to me," she said.

"Finger yourself," I instructed.

Alana did as she was told and reached down and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. She mimicked what I was doing to my ass and was sawing her fingers in and out. She was so wet that you could hear her pussy juice as her fingers went in and out.

"Taste your fingers," I told her.

Again, she did as she was told and lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked all of her juice off of them.

"Get used to it because you are going to be eating a lot of pussy soon. I can't wait to see you between Beth's legs with your face buried in her cunt. Be ready because she clamps those legs shut when she cums. She will drown you with her juices too."

"I can't wait to taste her," she said, moving her hand back to her pussy.

I stopped stroking and removed my finger from my ass.

"I should be stretched out now," I said, reaching for the vibrator.

I grabbed the vibrator and covered it in lube. Alana was watching closely in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Do you want to see me fuck myself with this?" I asked.

"Yes, I do!" she said eagerly.

"Then ask me," I demanded.

"Tim, please let watch you fuck your ass with the vibrator."