My Online Girl - Valentines Grind

Story Info
My virgin experience with an online girl, I cum FAST.
3.3k words
4.04
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All Characters are over 18 years old

Im Tim from New Zealand, smart guy, stocky build, 5 foot 6.

Im not muscly, but I do have a reasonable shape, can throw a dumbbell above my head and squat with reasonable form, my hold back is the commitment to show up to the gym everyday, I try to get there at least every week if not 2-3 times on a good week.

I had never had sex in my life, I was 21 and hadn't even had a BJ cause I was too shy around any of the females in my world that I would friend zone them and then cry when they got bored with me and dated other guys. Little did I know that they were open to me, I was just too dumb to make the first move. I know I sound like a dumb nerd, I really was as a kid, but it my confidence grew like a rocket once I met my first Valentine.

So here I am, my 21st year of life, 3 months from turning 22 and its Valentine's Day... I have no one and i'm drowning in my sorrow laying on my bed in a CBD apartment I've just moved into after getting my first job out of university... I open my laptop and google 'Valentines for a single boy' and guess what pops up a few links down? - an ad - wow, there's a whole website of girls who are keen to hook up?

I click and a profile comes up of an exotic BEAUTY of a girl. Her name is Val, a girl in the CBD not far from me... Im looking at the page as my jeans begin to fill out, my heart beat lifting as I look over the photos of a supermodel.

Reading the details and viewing over her profile: 23 years old, Beautiful dark tanned skin, dark straightened hair down past her shoulders, wow those lips are pouty and full I wonder what they would feel like to kiss? To be kissed, all over my body, what would it feel like to have those lips all over me, what if they were moistening my cock and moving all over it.... Fuck this i'm getting it out...

I roll back to unzip my fly and pull them down to my knees and begin to stroke lightly with just my fingers... Look at those perky tits... Big brown circles, massive nipples... FUCK she's hot! Her body is shapely, she's a size 6-8 but only 5 foot or so, but FIT. Her stomach is perfect, you can see she keeps herself active, gorgeous hourglass hips, in at the waist, out to some INCREDIBLE tits, they have got to be D's? I have no idea but I know they would consume a cock between them easily creating the best titty fuck I could imagine!

Im stroking a bit faster now, stopping to scroll down with my good hand, WHOA...

THAT ASS!!!

Holy FUCK.

Its perfect. Big, brown, shaped... Like you can see it goes OUT from the back of her legs. Real Muscle. Shit.

*** Im an ass guy. There is nothing better than a girl with an ass that she has worked for. With a great ass comes tight and sexy legs. I love those legs where you can see she squats, lifts heavy, there is some definition in those quads that create the greatest asses... Val had everything going for her ***

FUCK.

Im so turned on. I could cum any second. I stop stroking, close my eyes, lean my head back and take a deep breath.

Now i'm having thoughts I've never had before...

What if I went to see her?

What if we met up?

Maybe she would consider sex with me?

I open my eyes and get my cell phone out, she has a template of how to DM her on her profile but I type away like the dumb dweeb I am:

"Hey there Val, just been looking at your page online, I can't believe how perfect you look, you're like a dream? I've never done anything like this before, super nervous... I know your profile says to contact well in advance, so was hoping you might be open to seeing me in an hour? I live just around the corner..."

Send.

I can see it delivered.

READ!

Shit...

My heart goes up a notch. I realise i'm now soft and jump up out of bed and pull my jeans back up.

BING! - My phone receives a message and it's her!

"Hi, what's your name? I am very specific on my profile in how you should DM me so that I know you aren't a time waster."

Im such a dumb fuck. Why wouldn't I just follow simple instructions?? This was your chance to finally get some and you fucked it up like all the other girls in your life. Well done dickhead...

"Val I'm so sorry, I read your profile and just sent that without thinking, please forgive me that was dumb of me. Would it be possible to come see you?"

She starts typing straight away... Wow, i'm messaging a supermodel, a girl hotter than in my dreams, please please please dont let me fuck this up.

Bing - "WHAT IS YOUR NAME."

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Im so DUMB! She's never gonna see me now. Just text your name you dipshit.

"Sorry! Im Timothy."

Timothy? What the fuck are you thinking? Don't send her your REAL name.

Bing - "Thanks Timothy, come to ******* street, ring the buzzer and ill let you up. Im ready now if you are."

Holy shit. This is happening, she wants you to show up, she wants you to see her, incredible!

"I'm on my way!"

Finally, - You send a text that isn't a dim witted fuck up of a conversation. Shit, get your ass there now or you will never have a chance with her again! I grab a hoodie and put it on and run out the door. Fuck. a hoodie? Should I wear a shirt? Girls like a well-dressed man. I run back inside and put on a crinkled shirt. Fuck, should I Iron it? You dont have time asshole you said you were on your way. Shit. Okay i'm good. I start running out the door. Okay i'm good. Off I go.

Slow down dip shit you're gonna be sweaty if you run, girls don't want that... I start walking and spot the convenience store, I stalk in and give myself a quick spray of deodorant from the shelf and ditch without buying anything.

2 minutes around the corner and i'm there. My heart is racing a million miles an hour. Am I really gonna do this? I have NEVER been with a girl. I kissed a girl as part of a dare but thats IT. If she actually touches you, you're gonna cum in seconds, she will laugh at you and you will have fucked up another chance with a girl.

Here I am pacing the footpath unsure and then the buzzer beeps...

"Timothy is that you?"

Shit. She can see through the buzzer camera. She's waiting for you man get your ass going. I quickly think about running away but my body does the right think and goes closer.

"Hey! Val? I made it?"

Dipshit... you made it? what are you up to?

"You did! Well done! Come on up babe! Room 607."

WOW, she sounded excited... and happy? and her voice sounds HOT too! My mind gets clouded with what must be love, I feel so good, she likes you!

CLICK - the door unlocks and you walk in, there's the elevator, right, level 6 must be the one. Up I go, with a smile on my face i'm starting to feel more comfortable. I think this is actually gonna happen!

DING - the doors open and I walk out to find the room, there it is on my left, room 607, I go to knock and the door swings open before I get the chance...

"TIMOTHY! Welcome! So good to see you!"

What... The... FUCK...

There she is in front of you in real life. She isn't some porn star on your screen, you've seen her photos but WHOA how can you be more perfect in real life???

She's standing there in a shoulder-less black tight long dress in heels, GLOWING. She is shorter than you, even with the heels, looking up at you - Her EYES - damn! Sparkling brown eyes looking at you with glee, massive smile and there are those lips! Full and pouted, perfect! Her face is so perfect, smooth soft looking skin flowing down to her skinny little neck, perfection, gorgeous tanned skin flowing down to those tits you saw online, the tight cotton dress is held up by them, they're perky and WAY YYY bigger than the photos....

"Tim! Get IN here!" - Fuck. You've been staring.

She reaches out and grabs your hand and pulls you inside, she closes the door still holding your hand and leans back on the now closed door, pulling you closer to her, those eyes drawing you in again. Grabbing your other hand she goes up on tippy toes and pulls you down a little, looking deep into your eyes she goes in for the kiss...

TINGLES as your lips touch for the first time, wow this is what magic feels like, those full juicy lips that you dreamed about mash into yours with a delicacy you've never experienced, a calmness you didn't understand, and a feeling washes over you that you have never felt before. This must be what love feels like?... God you're such a dweeb...

"Mmmmmm," she moans into your lips as she slowly lowers herself back down. Staring back up at you with that gorgeous face, big brown eyes "That was the nicest first kiss I have ever had." Whoa, first kiss, how did she know? Wait, she doesn't... She probably says that to everyone she meets, but it sounded so genuine, so real...

"Lets go down to the living room babe," she says as she smiles up at you.

"True, I lost myself a little there, that was incredible."

"I can tell," She smiles as she squeezes your crotch a little.

Fuck. I got hard from a kiss. How embarrassing! She giggles and moves past you still hold onto one hand, leading you down the hallway away from the door.

Wow. That dress does not hide a thing. That ass is incredible. You watch it sways in front of you as she lets go of your hand, its perfect, protruding out from her legs, round, firm, you can see her defined glutes working through the fabric as she walks, this girl works out... no questions...

"Can I pour you a drink Tim?" She asks as we enter the open-plan living and kitchen area, there's the balcony from her photos, what a view!

"Thank you so much, I'd love one!" You reply, memorized by her body, that perfect hourglass figure, perfect shape, an actual dream girl.

"Take a seat Tim, let me fix you up something to help us settle down a little, you said this was your first time with a girl hey?"

You take a seat on the leather couch staring out towards the harbor view - "Yeah, well, yeah, true. I've kissed a girl before but I've never made it this far with anyone but you."

Dip shit... Talk like a human, you are with the most beautiful girl in the world, just be normal, just be you. Save this shit man you're an embarrassment to the male species...

"You are absolutely stunning Val, I can't believe you let me see you so quickly!" - Better.

She stares back with a smile that lights up the room - "Awwww Tim you are so sweet - do you mind if I call you Tim?" bringing two large wine glasses over to the couch to join me sitting.

"Of course, everyone calls me Tim, I wasn't sure if I should use my full name or not."

She hands you the wine, you dont normally drink wine, and certainly not in the middle of the day, but hey, maybe it will help you relax a little? She's good. She knows you need it. You take a big swig and swallow, grimacing...

"Whoa there honey take it easy! We need to at least make it to the bedroom right?"

She says with a giggle "This guy would hate for you to pass out before he gets to play" giving your crotch another playful squeeze, igniting the boil again.

"Fuck. Sorry, I have no idea what i'm doing, I've never been in the same room as someone so perfect, so beautiful" You explain truthfully as she leaves her hand on your thy, unknowingly stirring your blood further. Damn she's so hot, her knees together facing you as you sit next to each other on the couch. Her smile relaxing you a little, letting you know she's into you as she slides up next to you leaning into your ear - "It's okay Tim, ill look after you, i'm kind of turned on that you're so nervous, you're hot..."

I feel her hot breath on my ear, she gasps as she moves her hand higher on my thigh, resting right up against my balls, making me moan out loud. She moans with me and then I feel her latch onto my ear and twirl her tongue around. I moan again as she cups the base of my manhood through my jeans, gently squeezing my balls and shaft as it strains against the fabric.

The sensation of her lips and lounge on my ear really gets my heart racing, i'm just letting her go for it as she rubs me through my pants, lips and lounge all over my neck and ear now as I moan out loud, I can't control myself, I can feel myself getting closer and closer as she grips harder and rubs faster as she is moaning and kissing my sensitive areas.

"Oh baby you are ROCK hard down here, I love how you are vocal when you like it, you must be close baby?" she says in the sexiest tone while lifting her leg over mine and in between so that her toned sexy thigh is resting against the base of my manhood...

"Ahhh Fuck... Im really close... Im not going to be able to hold back if you keep going...!" I gasp as she keeps moaning into my ear with her hand rubbing and egging me on.

"Oh Tim! I want to feel you explode, let me come up here," she says to me as she moves to sit on top. Her dress hikes up her smooth tanned legs and you can see her Lacey black lingerie as she presses her mound onto your package.

Instinctively your hands are on her tight and toned thighs and you look up as she begins to rock her hips back and forth, she has a smile on her face as you feel the heat from her pussy through the fabric, the softness of her pussy lips but the hardness of her mound rubbing up and down your shaft. Increasing her pace she pulls you into her, and she wraps her arms around you. Continuing to moan into your ear.

"Ahhhh Fuck!"

You say out loud and move your hands to her glorious ass. You can feel her strong and muscular glutes working as she begins a further increase of intensity riding like a wild cowgirl on top of you.

"FUCK..."

You know you are at the point of no return, you can't last any longer so you give up trying to last and start to push back into her, pulling her in closer guiding her ass with your hands as you grind back into her.

"Do it Tim, let me feel it!"

She lets out a little yelp and reaches between you with her right hand, expertly slipping between your stomach and your waistband, right under your briefs and you feel the skin on skin contact of her hand on your penis.

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhGGGhhhh!!!!!"

You moan and grunt feeling her fingers clasp at your shaft as you begin to erupt inside your pants and into her hand.

"FUCK... AhhhH... Shiiiiiit... AArrgghhh!!!"

Your cock just keeps on spamming as more and more cum flows from you, your hands feel her glutes continue to contract and UN contract as she moans seductively on top of you.

A full minute or two must have passed with us exchanging little moans as we come down from a climax that was easily the best orgasm you have had in your life. Her hand still down your pants moving ever so softly as a little spasm here and there causes you both to softly moan together.

Then she sits back a little to look you in the eye and whisper - "Tim that was so fucking hot, wow..."

"I don't think I have ever had an orgasm like that, that went on forEVER!"

"You came A-LOT," she says with her normal voice, looking you in the eye with a sparkle and a glint that showed she was enthralled at what just happened. **squeeze**

"Sorry about the mess down here, I couldn't let you NOT cum with the noises you were making and I must say thats the first time I've made a guy cum in his pants!"

"It's a first for me too - there was no way I was gonna last with your body on top of me, moaning into my ear like that sent me over the edge that was the most incredible climax, I felt it ALL over my body!"

"Oooooo I think we have found a little praise kink there Tim, you seem to love it when you get encouragement don't you?"

"Definitely. I never thought a girl being vocal would turn me on like that, Your moans and talking were pushing me over so fast, normally I can jerk off for hours but hearing you say you wanted to feel me cum made me lose control straight away."

"Mmmmmmm thats so hot," she says looking into your eyes still, hand still around your now flaccid member - "There's more where that came from baby..."

She smiles and pulls her hand out of your pants, revealing a gooey, creamy covered hand, the amount of cum is more than you have ever seen, this looked like a porn movie... And you just released all of it... wow.

"Baby, How about you go and clean up in the shower, I want to have some more fun with you before you have to go, if you're up for it?" She mentions as she moves and stands up from your lap, pulling her tight dress back down over her booty and gym bunny legs.

"OMG I'd love that!"

Looking down you notice a round wet spot the size of a large mug on your pants, you can feel it seeping over your leg and in between your crotch. You exchange smiles and have a little giggle as you are led to the bathroom down the hallway toward the front door where you came through and all of this dream started.

"Towel on the hook baby, dont put those dirty clothes back on just come out to me in your towel, come find me baby I want to show you a little surprise." she says to you in the most gorgeous natural voice.

She gives you a little slap on your butt and closes the door as she leaves you alone in the bathroom.

Part 2 coming soon.