My Online Hook-up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appeared King himself was less concerned as he began pushing his ass back up toward me. With a sudden yielding, the head of my cock sunk into King's anus with a tiny plop sound.

"Oooohhh, don't leave me hanging! Put the rest in!"

Fortunately for me, I still had more cock to push in or his words might have hurt my confidence. I fed his ass inch after inch and it swallowed me hungrily. When I was in balls deep, King groaned.

"Fuck, yes," he said.

I began to saw back and forth inside him. The sensations were not entirely alien; certainly, a tight asshole could be compared to a tight pussy, but it seemed to me the tightest hole I'd been in for years. After just a few moments, I felt a shiver in my penis as it spilled a measure of preseminal fluid inside my well-lubricated condom. I was already under pressure in my mind: to perform and to last. How long was I expected to hold it back? I mean, putting it vulgarly and generally speaking, with a woman you need to fuck her long enough and hard enough for her to come, but is that even an expectation for a guy when you're ploughing his ass? Mind you, if my anal stimulation wasn't enough for King, I was still willing to give him satisfaction by other means and that thought relieved my stress somewhat.

Ironically, with the performance pressure slightly abated, I believe I began to perform better. I fucked him earnestly and with a growing passion and confidence. He was slimmer than I was and my belly rubbed against King's smaller abdomen. My arms, placed either side of his torso, supported me so that I was face-to-face with my lover.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"After this, you're going to be the first man to use my mouth. I'm going to suck you dry."

King sighed. He looked to be enjoying himself immensely. I knew how anal sex worked to the degree that I understood King was receiving pleasure too, mostly from the stimulation of his prostate gland. I had heard that some men can come hands-free just by taking cock up their ass, but I knew that didn't work for everyone. I was reassured to see that King appeared to enjoy my thrusting in his ass.

I was affected too. As I reamed him, I felt powerful sensations of my own. My cock was tingling in the tightness of his bowel. I felt the muscles of his ass compressing around my dick as I continued fucking him. All too soon, I felt a familiar sensation in my loins as my climax neared; my balls contracted and I felt the semen boiling inside.

"I'm going to come soon, King," I groaned, approaching the point of no return.

"Don't hold back, D," he said as he reached up to frame my face in his hands. He gently pulled me down until our lips touched. "I want you to come in me."

I almost felt guilty about wearing the condom, even if it was the responsible choice. I know he wanted to feel the splash of my semen inside him. Instead, I shuddered with pleasure as King redoubled his efforts to tighten his asshole around me. My cock throbbed and pulsed and the rubber filled with my sperm. My breathing was hard and for a moment I collapsed with all my weight on King.

It took long moments for my erection to fade and for my dick to slip out of his well-used ass. Meanwhile, my head was resting next to King's. He let me rest for a few minutes before blowing gently on my ear and whispering.

"Okay, now it's my turn to come."

I shook off my sluggishness and my erection returned as I realized what was next: the fulfilment of another long-held fantasy. I was going to suck a cock. I raised myself above my partner and he looked up at me with an amused smile. I knew he was remembering one of my wishes about the way this encounter should unfold.

I wanted to be an oral slut in my fantasy.

"Don't get started on my cock right away, slut," King said, thrilling me. "You still owe me the rest of that tongue bath. You only did the back. Time to do the front. Show me how much you want me in your mouth."

As I was still lying on top of him, the logical place to start was by his head. I licked and nipped at his ears, his neck and throat. I let my body slide down, lapping my way with my tongue down his hairless chest and playing with his nipples with my fingers and lips. I nuzzled his shaven armpits, cautious of the flavour of his deodorant. His belly was soft but not as large as mine and I let my tongue traipse around its contours.

By the time I was coming close to his dick, King was excited. He sat up and pushed me off the bed and onto my feet. He walked me over to the hallway by the front door where the mirrored doors of the closet were. King positioned me so that I was facing the glass and, in the reflection, I could see him behind me, licking and kissing my neck. The scene was a great turn-on. My erection resumed, bobbing as I let my head fall back and enjoy the sensations. I felt King's nine inches pressing into my backside. I was willing to let him take me there and then if he wanted, but I knew he was excited to press my mouth into service of his cock.

King turned me around so I was facing him and away from the mirror. He planted a hard kiss on my mouth, to which I responded eagerly. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently to my knees. I was eye-to-eye with his cock.

"Now who's the whore?"

"I am," I replied, turned on.

"You must be a real fucking faggot getting a hard-on while facing another man's dick."

"Yes."

"Are you going to stare it down or suck it?"

"I want to suck you, King."

He nodded and watched our reflections in the mirror. I envied him that view. I would have liked to watch us in action too.

I opened my mouth and imitated the action he had taken with me earlier. I licked the slit at the tip of his cock and felt rewarded by the salty drop of pre-cum that fell into my mouth. It was a taste of pleasure. I felt a tingle in my own penis and I'm sure my own spent cock had just spewed a little more pre-seminal fluid of its own, joining the potent contents of the condom I was still wearing.

"Now, you fucking little whore, get on that cock," King said. I loved every word. He called me some more names while I licked and sucked his dick and I enjoyed them all.

Soon, I had his glans past my lips and I tantalized it with my tongue until I admitted another inch of his cock. I held his penis by the base, kneading it gently with my fingers.

"What are you?" King asked.

"I'm a cocksucking sissy-faggot," I answered between breaths. I continued to inhale his cock and I soon had four inches in. I wasn't capable of deep-throating for my first blowjob, but I was able to take his dick in until it was pounding my tonsils like a punching bag. I jacked the base of his cock with my hand. My tongue brushed the bottom of his cock as he penetrated further, and spiralled around his glans as he withdrew. As we practiced, I bobbed over him faster and faster and he began to flex his hips and fuck my face in time to the blowjob I was giving him.

"Yes, you're a cocksucking faggot whore alright," King said, feeding my fantasy. I could sort of tell that he didn't usually talk to his lovers that way, and that actually made it feel better. "I'm going to come soon and I want you to feel like a real slut. I'm going to finish on your face."

"Yes, please," I said. I would have been just as happy if he came in my mouth. I know I should have been as consistent about wanting him to wear a condom there too, but I couldn't imagine blowing him with a rubber on.

I felt another thrill in my cock. I looked up at him out of the top of my eyes while I continued to blow him. He was not looking back at me, but instead he was studying my backside in the mirror's reflection. That didn't displease me.

I sucked him for another minute or so until he told me to lean back, set my head back and open my mouth. I obeyed instantly.

He let out a fierce groan. The first hot jet of cum hit me in the right eye, spanning up and across my forehead toward my hairline. The second molten string splashed me from jaw to cheek and the third landed on my tongue. He was a potent lover, spurting several more times until my face was a crisscross of jizz stripes. The feel and the smell of his seed overwhelmed my senses. I groaned as loudly as my lover. It was not an orgasm that I felt, but a deep sexual satisfaction of another kind.

"Very good, now look at yourself, slut."

I was still on my knees, but I shuffled around to face the mirror. There I was kneeling in front of a man, my face covered in his cum. King stood behind me and his cock was visible over my shoulder. An overlooked drop of cum hung from the tip of his dick and a thread of his semen stretched down to my shoulder. Watching myself in the mirror, I turned my head and licked the tiny droplet off his cock. I looked as slutty as I ever could have imagined.

"Stay right there," King said. He walked over to the bedside table and picked up a phone. He came back and as I stared up at him from my knees, he took three or four pictures of me.

I was concerned. "We agreed we wouldn't take pictures of each other," I said.

"Don't worry. This is your phone, not mine. You're going to get a lot of beat-off satisfaction looking at these pictures. Just don't let your wife see them." He handed me the phone and I looked at the pictures. He was right. I would masturbate in the memory of these events here today for some time. I cherished feeling like a slut every bit as much as I imagined I would.

I took my phone with me when I went into the washroom, perhaps a little distrustful of leaving my "life" open to the stranger I had just made love to. I regarded myself in the mirror and to my surprise, I raised my phone and took a few more pictures. The cum on my face was cold and drying and it itched around the edges. The jizz that landed in my eye was uncomfortable. It was with a little regret that I selected a towel and wiped the sperm off of me. I considered eating it, but it just didn't have the right taste cold. I discarded the spent condom in the garbage and wiped my cock off on a towel.

For the time being, King and I were both sated. I knew that having come once, I was probably done, but I didn't mind staying to help my more-sexed partner enjoy himself some more. In our chats, I had promised him my ass and I was excited to give him my anal cherry.

I turned on the taps and started the shower running, stepping in when steam emerged from behind the curtain. I gave myself a long wash, freshening my hair and my body for King's next use. I was enjoying the heat of the shower and I may have lost track of time, because as I rinsed off, King joined me, pulling me into a powerful embrace I would have been powerless to resist if I had even thought to try. He locked lips with me in an aggressive kiss, pressing his tongue against my teeth until I yielded to him. His hands roamed my naked body and I was no time getting wood. I felt desired and attractive. He turned me around so that his front faced my back and I felt his piercing erection against my ass cheek.

"Surprise," King said. He had brought the tube of lube with him, leaving it on the edge of the tub when he entered, in easy reach when it was needed.

I was pleased to hear the snap of a condom. He tried to dispense with the foil with a quick toss out of the shower, but the wrapper hit the curtain and fell back into the bathtub; I saw it water-tossed around the drain. King lubed himself up first and then I felt two fingers gently stroking my asshole with the slippery jelly.

"Are you ready for this?"

I thought it was considerate of him to ask, but I was quite ready. I had no expectations except that there would likely be some little pain at first. I didn't think it would be too serious as I had many times pushed dildos up my ass as big as King's nine-incher and I had been fine.

"Please fuck me, King," I said.

King didn't need to be told twice. He withdrew his fingers, wiping them on a washcloth which he quickly threw aside. Seconds passed and I felt King's strong hands bending me, reshaping me for his entry; I was bent over at nearly ninety degrees. Once more those hands readied me for his use as he used them to pry my butt-cheeks apart. His rubber-clad cock tickled the bud of my ass for a moment before I felt it press against me in earnest. I hadn't realized that I had been holding my breath until I exhaled sharply upon penetration. His glans was inside me.

"Are you okay?" King asked.

I was more than okay. I begged him to give me more. I knew the feeling of ass penetration from my toys and it always seemed to me that the deeper they were, the better. What I found difficult to simulate with dildos and prostate massagers was the actual feeling of sex; missing was the thrusting and the close contact. I had never yet been fucked by a man, but I knew there had to be a difference.

"Give me all of it, King," I demanded.

King slid his dick all the way in. Then out. Then in again. He started off very slow and worked his way up until his rhythmic thrusts were hard enough and fast enough to make me work to stay in place. My hands were against the tiles of the shower enclosure, my feet planted as firmly as I could manage on the floor of the tub. The alternating sensations in my ass of fullness and need intoxicated me with pleasure. I found there was no pain at all; my practice had paid off.

I felt King's hands on my back, kneading and caressing, and I found the sound of his grunts strangely attractive, an enhancement to my enjoyment as he continued thrusting into me. With his nine inches, King penetrated me deeply and I felt the massage of my prostate was only part of my delight. We went on fucking for several minutes. I remained hard, but as good as I felt, I knew I couldn't come hands-free like this. Holding myself up, I couldn't spare a hand to jerk off.

King may have read my mind. He removed one hand from my back, bent over so that his belly fit into the small of my back and as he continued fucking me, he began to massage my cock in his powerful grip. I was in Heaven. He diddled me only a few short minutes before I felt close. It's not surprising that after decades of fantasizing about being with a man, I might be able to come twice after all. I asked him to go easy on my cock so I wouldn't explode too soon, and he gentled his efforts.

"I want... unh... you... unh... to come... first." I squeezed out the words between his thrusts.

"I am going to come soon, and you're going to come with me."

I nodded. I was in no position to disagree. In recent years, I was a one-off wonder; I'd usually roll over and go to sleep after making love to my wife. Yet, here I was. The Viagra was still working and I was hard as a lead pipe and I even felt like I was close to my second orgasm in an hour. Coming once and falling asleep was the kind of habit it was fun to break.

King's thrusts grew more urgent and his groans grew louder. To my surprise, my own grunts were growing more impassioned as King fucked my backside and handled my cock. Once more I felt heat in my loins.

"I can't fucking believe it, but I think you're going to make me come again."

"You just needed some prodding," King joked as he prodded my ass. "Go ahead and let loose, because I'm going to come too!"

With one last hard thrust that made my belly quiver, King groaned through his release. I felt the throbbing cock inside of me and I understood why King wanted to be fucked bareback: I wanted to feel the semen spraying my interior. Just the same, I was not wanting for sensation. His pulsing member was still shuddering inside me when I felt my asshole contract around the base of his cock and a series of spasms rippled through my own cock. I bucked my hips and came all over the tap and the tiles with a helpless moan. I could have collapsed in a heap at the bottom of the shower after that, but King raised me to a full standing position, spun me around to face him and joined with me in a greedy kiss. I was putty in his hands.

After our shower, I truly was spent and my Viagra-induced erection flagged, but my high sex-drive partner was not finished yet. Both of us remained nude when I knelt before him as he sat in the chair. I gave him a long, wet, sloppy blowjob and this time, when he came, he filled my mouth with his last burst of semen for the day. When I was finished sucking him, we adjourned to the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms for an hour or so.

When we woke up, it was time to part ways. Much as I wanted to see King again, we had already agreed this was a one-time encounter. I might be a cheating husband, but I drew the line at starting an affair. I don't know why a one-time stand seemed better in my mind than an ongoing relationship, but that was how it seemed to me; I wasn't sure my wife would have cared for the distinction. We dressed quietly and shared one last kiss before King collected himself and headed for the door. With his hand resting on the doorknob, he looked back at me.

"I hope you got what you were looking for," he said kindly.

I thought about it. My first time with a man was filled with many firsts: my first man-to-man French kiss; my first time as a top; my first time as a bottom; my first time giving a blowjob; my first facial; the first time I swallowed cum. My senses were sated for the time being. Yes, my first encounter was everything I could have wanted it to be and I felt no regrets.

"Thank you," I said, saying goodbye to my first gay mentor, perhaps forever.

On the way home, I felt a warm and pleasant tingling in my ass, the aftermath of its first genuine fucking. I didn't want to be an unfaithful husband, but I had crossed that line as soon as I downloaded that app and started offering my ass and mouth to men I'd never met. Now I had to decide how I would straddle the boundary between loving spouse and bisexual male. I had crossed out the idea of a regular friend-with-benefits because it might have seemed too much like an affair. I knew I was a conflicted hypocrite when I determined I would do this again with another stranger to avoid emotional attachment and complications. Cheating was wrong, but a taste was not enough.

I didn't linger on these thoughts for very long, because as soon as I was home, the first thing I did was check in on the app, and sure enough, no fewer than three men had messaged me with propositions, and their private pics were... appetizing.

My decision was made. For better or for worse, I was hooked on gay sex after just one try. This day had seen me turn from bi virgin to gay newbie and I knew there was still so much I could learn. If I thought one encounter would cure me of my curiosity, I'd learned a lesson very much to the contrary.

I tapped the chat feature on the app and sent a warm reply to a man who wanted to lose himself up my ass...


12