All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 42'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At long last . . . you're back, and in fine form. I hope all has been well.

More, please? May we have another? . . . of one of the finest stories to grace Literotica. Thank you conanthe, for telling such a great story with so many wonderful and colourful characters. It has been a joy to read of the exploits of Robbie Roberts and his Talent. Please don't let it end. Regardless, thank you so very much for weaving such a textured tale, and entertaining us with a true masterpiece of the genre. We are humbled by YOUR talent.

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
Thank you

I had long feared that the last of your wonderful stories had been written. Your writing is first class. Please don’t let this gift be shackled. Can’t wait to chapter 43.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, PLEASE don’t stop writing

Thank you for this Chapter... I hope that you can find the hours to write the next chapter... and the one after that. Fantastically fabulous!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
Yes, Thank You

Glad to see that life has allowed you to write some more of this epic tale. It will be fun to see Robbie grow as a man and learn more about himself, women, and others that struggle to find what he is trying to keep. Looking forward to more of this and hopefully more from the lady in blue. JT

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 4 years ago
cant wait for 43

great installment, just was hoping for some juice on what Sue and her coming to her senses on whether to go to robbie or atleast pounce on the dweeb and his new bride. i could see the change in his talent going dormant outside of his mate, makes perfect sense, gotta go knock up Larra now, chalk up some frequent flyer miles and bow chicka wow wow so he can hear Larra signal after he plants the flag as it were. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well done!

I found myself on edge for a lot of this chapter.

I waffled between disappointment at his lack of honest communication and recognition that he hasn't really 'lived normally' and, I hope, will grow from this experience.

We all want Robbie to be the best possible mate for those two exceptional women and father for however many children they give him.

My paternal instincts strongly agree with the loss of his 'talent' whilst he is waiting to be a daddy. The timing is a mess though!

I do wish he'd taken the time to talk with his family, it seems like the only real problem I have with him is his failure to think about anyone but himself lately. It's really disappointing, and yet totally reasonable given his age and his recent experiences - he's humiliated that he has 'lost his powers' and realizing just how much he's come to rely upon them. Still, I think his dad could give him insights if he'd only pull his head out.

I suspect you have a lot more going on, and building up, but you can't deny that you've dropped quite the bomb on us so the other 'lesser' story arcs are firmly in the back row.

That said, I'm finding myself liking Suzanne less and less as she develops her predatory, self-focused nature. It seems like such a turn-around from the girl who gave up three lovers to go be with her paralyzed fiance, even going so far as to marry him despite his long-term prognosis of impotency. Perhaps she's just frustrated, but it seems more like the inner 'spoiled, greedy child' is coming out. Maybe her time being so thoroughly sexed awoke a hunger she hadn't realized she had, but the thoughts of manipulating Dwight/Alexander reek of a much darker heart :(

I wish my VPN would let me make an account, but just know that I follow your work avidly and really appreciate the work that you put into your plots.

Thanks so much for continuing the many threads of this tale, it is one of my favorite stories ever.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Despite what your pastor said, evolution does actually explain the complexities of the nervous system.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

It’s only fair that Lara gets a baby as well. Useually fair doesn’t come into these matters but Lara has been utterly and deeply in love with Robbie for a year. Lara is also devoted to him like no other, even Nora. Lara even told Suzanne a lady that she loved, to fuck off unless she got back with Robbie. Lara also phoned Robbie minutes after Suzanne left them all because she knew that he would need support and also knew how to deliver it, even though Lara herself was hurting just as much or more.

She deserves a baby for all that. However Lara and Robbie should have a baby now because they love each other and they can. Daddy is rich and can afford a live in baby sitter whatever you call them.

Shame the two babies wouldn’t grow up together though for quite a while. Shame.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Finally he is not able to simply "jump" a girl and immediately haves sex. But time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous