My Only Talent Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Ling was dressed very conservatively and wearing her good girl student glasses. She pressed the issue. "We all had identical dark wigs and were made up very heavily and in exactly the same way. No one could recognize any one of us. Most people were not looking at our faces anyway. It made me really, really hot. It made Cisco hot too!" She toyed with his butt. "It was wonderful!"

Cisco nodded knowingly, a big smile on his face.

I couldn't resist. "There were a lot of famous women dancing, but you didn't recognize any of them, did you?"

Sally Chris looked defiant. "Like who?"

"Julie Angel, the movie star. The TMZ reporter, who was an ESU grad and Phi Phi. The writer from the Tattler. They already told everyone about it afterward. There were several other big stars there that remain anonymous, but you would recognize their names instantly and be shocked. I also know that it turned them on, and they will be back this year."

Sally Chris looked askance at Chrissy. "Did you dance naked, tight jeans?"

Chrissy gave her a dirty look. "No. But I would if I were asked. Would you?"

Sally Chris snorted. "Like either of us would get invited!"

I spoke in the UDP pledge's ear. I didn't want to mess up his deal with this girl without asking him first. He giggled, punched my arm, then whispered "Great idea, do it! She needs to loosen up a bit for college."

I give Sally Chris a challenging look, then said "I can get you invited this year, but you have to agree to dance nude!"

She turned white, and her legs shook a little. Her boyfriend laid it on thick. "I thought you wanted to be a sophisticated college woman, not remain a childish high school girl?" He must have known just what button to push.

She got a real defiant look on her face and said. "I'll show you! I'll do it. Maybe I'll get a hotter boyfriend that way!"

I gave Sally Chris my best leer, looking her up and down openly. She blushed. "I'm looking forward to it, Sally Chris!"

Mei Ling was just getting started. "Actually, Sally, you will have a warm-up event to practice at -- the UDP costume party in October before the F1 race is the perfect place to try out a costume for the Addicted To party. I know your sisters at KKG would like to see a pledge enter and win. Let me show you the winning entry last year!"

I don't know for sure where she got the pictures, but she had sequence of seven photos of me dressed as the Master, with Suzanne, Lara, and Millie on their leashes almost naked on stage at the party. She had a big screen Android phone and she happily showed them to Sally Chris and her boyfriend. She was dumbstruck, he was not. "Now that's fuckin' hot!"

Mei Ling was not finished. She pointed to Millie. "She's a sorority president!" Then to Suzanne "She just finished her PhD. and got a university faculty position in the East." Then she pointed to Lara. "She just got into law school! They all danced at the party and got hot. Hotter than you!"

Sally finally found her voice. "And I suppose the guy the sex suit is Mathew McConaughey?"

Mei Ling looked triumphant. "Nope. You are standing next to him. That's Robbie!" I tried to draw up to my full height. I wished a had my cape to twirl.

Her pledge boyfriend was ecstatic. "UDP! UDP!"

Sally Chris was a little taken aback, but I could see her pulse pounding in her neck. She looked at Mei Ling, dressed as conservatively as she was, and challenged her: "What's the hottest thing you ever tried, Miss Uptight Asia?"

For a second, I was afraid Mei Ling would give her the Kung Fu heart stopping punch of death or something. But she got a calm smile on her face, and then looked at Cisco with raised eyebrows. He smiled and nodded.

Mei Ling leaned over close to Sally's ear and gave her a little kiss on the neck. Sally turned white. Then Mei Ling whispered something in her ear. Sally turned even whiter and looked at Cisco. He raised 4 fingers and smiled.

Sally Chris looked shaken. She asked our UDP pledge to walk her home. He put his arm on her shoulders and led her away. She hissed in his ear, "What does air-tight mean?"

Cisco and I sniggered. Mei Ling looked hot. Really hot.

I could not resist. "It makes me proud to see UDP carrying out our long-standing traditions of educating American youth!" He snorted.

Mei Ling laughed too. "You can be such a dick sometimes, Robbie!" Then she spanked my butt.

I put my arm around Chrissy to walk her back to her sorority house. "What was that all about, Robbie?"

I realized I couldn't tell her. "You will have to ask Mei Ling. I am bound to secrecy."

It looked like she made a mental note to do just that, and then she asked, "Do you still have that black suit and one of those leashes?"

What starts here changes the world, my friends!

.......................

My first trip east to see Nora and Lara got complicated. The original plan was just to go up on Friday and back on Sunday. Then the agenda expanded. Rock Tappert wanted me to meet all the people at the now combining startups that were in the Boston area and that required meetings on Thursday and Friday, meaning I would have to go up Wednesday sometime. Then there was some sort of commercialization event at MIT on Monday evening that all involved needed to be seen at, which meant I could not come back to Austin until Tuesday morning. My weekend plan had become a full week trip.

Lara had classes on Thursday and Friday, so she could not come to Cambridge until Friday afternoon. Frequent flyer miles were plentiful, and I set up all the flights. I spoke to all my profs and they had no problems letting me go but didn't relax any of my schedules or due dates. I hoped I could work on the plane, because I wouldn't get much work done once I saw Nora.

My flight Wednesday night was on time, and I took an Uber to Nora's place. Her Suzie signal hit me from a block away. When I entered her apartment, our link locked in and I felt her emotions: relief, love, and a little anger at me for not being here all the time. But that was nothing compared to the link that grabbed me from inside her womb. If there were ever evidence that quantum entanglement was real, this was it. It was a sensation that was impossible to ignore, but hard to describe. It was much more than the kind of 'feeling' I got when I first heard Suzie Packard from the old neighborhood. It was like a strong mental noise that you had never heard before, but you knew it was important.

Perhaps I had finally gone nuts. But this was not the hallucinogenic disembodied voices that Asa told me schizophrenics sometimes hear. It was more like an incredible mix of a dozen raw emotions -- strong signals that jumped around almost randomly. But just almost -- there was a pattern, it just wasn't easy to recognize. But I wanted more! I wanted to latch onto him and never let him go. It was pervasive, all encompassing, and a bit scary.

Nora noticed my face change. "Powerful little thing, isn't he?" She smiled. "Wait until he is hungry or fussy or whatever makes him uncomfortable in there! Then it's like nails on a blackboard but inside your head. But as soon as he feels better, he floods you with happy love waves."

I wanted to flood Nora with my happy love waves and right now. I kissed her and our link sizzled. The little womb boy said "What?" Nora broke our kiss and said, "He senses everything!"

While I unpacked my stuff and updated Nora on my upcoming meeting schedule, I thought back to my last meeting with Asa Weltschmerz, M.D., Ph. D., and my erstwhile psychotherapist, medical neurophysiologist, and unofficial faculty advisor. I had been worried about having sex with Nora during and after her pregnancy.

Asa took the opportunity for a lecture. "Well, women vary a lot in their preferences, but physiologically speaking, you can pretty much do whatever you want with her until about 3 weeks before her due date. But there are certain complications that might arise that will very negatively affect her enthusiasm for anal sex, for example."

I found that alarming, but then another, more pressing problem occurred to me, and I asked.

He laughed. "Oldest OB joke I know. The punch line is "Will you have a private room? "

Ha Ha.

Nora and I settled in on the couch and I were very content to cuddle, but our little womb rat was quite active.

I worked out some symbols to try to remember the meanings I attributed to his frequently repeated signals: "?" and "???" were the most popular so far. "Watch it!" was next.

Nora's question broke my reverie. "Lara thinks we should name him Robbie Junior."

Something in me rebelled at a "Senior", "Junior" sequence, and I could not stomach the possibility of a "Trey".

"I think he should have his own unique name! I don't want him to be scarred for life by being called "Little Robbie" or anything like that."

She grinned. "We could give him some smashing English names from my side of the family, like "Eggbert" or "Norbert" or "Nigel" or "Bentley". What do you think?"

I made a face.

She continued. "Your family seems to have a repeating letter thing going. Your dad is Ronnie Roberts, you are Robbie Roberts, etc."

"I've got it! Rolls Royce Roberts, or "Triple R"!

She didn't like that one either.

We finally managed to make love, and that's truly what it was, but it felt like we had a little audience watching from very close by. I had to add two more entries to the symbol table I was building in my head for his signals; "What is happening?" and "Stop hitting the wall!".

When we finished, Nora sighed. "He has an opinion about everything, doesn't he?"

She cuddled against me and for once he was quiescent.

"Robbie, right now, when you think of him, what name do you use, in your head?"

I smiled. "Womb Rat." I swear he kicked at the sound of that.

I was still only hearing Lara through my link with Nora, rather than direct. Asa's theory was holding up so far. I would have to see what signals I could hear after Nora was delivered of the womb rat.

.......................

My meetings on Monday were a little weird. There were only two guys from Los Alamos that moved to the MIT area to work with the post docs on the hardware demo, and one man and two women from Aperiodic Wave. Instead of cooperation and planning, it was sort of a pissing contest and a game of 'smartest scientist in the room' that nobody could win. The postdocs just wanted to get paid their hourly rate, and there was no success fee or anything to incent them to perform or finish on time. About the only thing they had agreed on was to call the combined companies NeuroSignal Processing. The goals for the demo were simple and well defined at least. I spent an hour on the phone with Rock Tappert, and he spent three hours talking to the VC's.

Rock explained to me that although VC's all talk about how much they work, they are not terribly responsive during the summer months, and they almost all disappear for the entire month of August. They say they work "24-7" but that really means 7 hours a day for 24 weeks per year. But they do get energized when you tell them one of their companies is way off track exceedingly early in their investment.

Lara breezed in Friday afternoon and I was somehow again surprised at how hot she was. She is apparently one of those women that just gets better looking each year. We went to dinner at an Italian place in Harvard Square, and I was amazed at the stares these two women got from the other patrons. I think they only noticed me since I did not look cool enough to be with these two. I may be out my lane, but I am in their beds, suckers!

There was much discussion of the startup, which led to Nora making several very clever suggestions about how to set up bonuses and 're-up the cap table' to incentivize the team. That led to a discussion of Rock Tappert, which eventually led to a Lara describing Veronica's hot wife adventures to Nora in lurid detail. Nora had not been there for the "Big Red Rock Prank" at Buck's ranch east of town, but she became quite animated as Lara related what happened to Veronica.

When she told Nora about Candy putting jam on her nipples and making both Professor Lillehammer and his wife Dorothy lick it off, Nora could not sit still. It was hardly proper or British, but it was hot. When she went on the talk about Candy putting her pussy wetted finger in Dorothy's mouth, she groaned. Lara reached out and discretely rubbed the side of her Nora's breast.

The tale of the rest of the Veronica tail had Nora absolutely panting. Lara and I swiftly took her back to her apartment to take advantage of her. She helped us! I was astounded, because at one point I got another signal from the womb rat. I designated the new symbol "Do Her!". That's my boy!

We worked out several weeks of sexual tension in just a few hours. The womb rat was surprisingly silent. In some amazing afterglow, the girls were laying on either side of me and playing with my nipples. Both had learned that they could likely talk me into anything when they did that.

Lara, surprisingly, brought up a subject I thought Nora was going to broach, based on her heavy breathing during dinner. "So, Robbie, let's talk about the Tapperts and their marriage".

Oh boy!

.......................

Ambassador Pliskin was not proud of himself, but he was sure glad he had bugged his son-in-law's hospital room, because it gave him some peace of mind. It hadn't been hard to do. He used two cutouts and neither knew they were planting a bug, much less what it was listening for. In fact, both thought they were removing something, not placing something. And only he had the codes, and he had already remote smoked the bugs. Even if found now they would just be bit of fused plastic not much larger than a dust mite.

Suzanne had at least been open and honest with Mike about Steven and what she had done with him so far. He assumed she was also truthful about her planned future with Steven, although he would continue to cross check from time to time. She hadn't mentioned Alexander Walton, but he inferred that Mike would not have objected to that even if she had told him.

What impressed the Ambassador the most was Mike's attitude! He was a pragmatic and an optimist, which was a great way to be but very difficult to carry out in real life, especially with all the challenges that had been thrown his way. And he accepted Suzanne completely, despite understanding her true nature. Even after he recovered, he might be okay with letting Suzanne have a sub on the side. This marriage might last. Young Steven certainly had a cushy assignment for the next 9 months or so, plus he would get a master's degree and a nice promotion if he kept his mouth shut. He would also owe the Ambassador a future favor or two. Lots of people did.

Boy, the stuff he got to do in this job!

.......................

Nora asked the first question. "Robbie, did you know about Professor Tappert's cuckold kink when you planned their little rodeo?"

I had to stop and think about what I could tell Nora. Then I realized I had no confidentiality obligation other than what Suzanne had promised at the UDP event. But we had already told Nora, who wasn't there to see it, so that was sort of a violation already. But Nora was no blabbermouth. In for a penny, in for a pound!

"No, I knew it would thrill Veronica, but I planned it to freak the Professor out! But instead it played exactly into their complementary kinks, and they were both overjoyed about it. He told me it was the hottest they had ever had it, and he would be forever grateful. I'm not sure he is a classic cuckold, or at least not the stereotypical inadequate one."

"But he likes to have his wife fuck other guys!"

"He loves to see her with women, too, but only occasionally. He just loves to see her have orgasms. He thinks she looks incredibly beautiful when she comes." I probably should not mention the clean-up thing just yet.

Lara spoke up. "It's not cheating if he knows all about it, especially if he plans it and likes to watch."

Nora was next. "What do you mean he is not inadequate?"

"They have lots of sex on their own. He can give her orgasms, too. But he wants her to have even more. Plus, he said Veronica can't come with someone else anymore unless he is there to watch. And after one of their 'special occasions' she is so turned on she can come again and again if he just touches her gently or even just says her name sweetly."

"But it's kind of weird that he wants to watch!" Lara said.

I spoke without thinking. "I love to watch you make Nora come, and vice versa, especially after I have done you both and need a rest." Wait a minute Roberts! Maybe that is not a train track of thought that you really want them to run their little engines down.

Nora looked thoughtful. Too thoughtful. She gave Lara a little nudge with her elbow. "Maybe he is right about that, Lara!" I thought there was a wink, too. Uh Oh.

Lara smiled as if she got the joke, but I was not sure it was funny.

Nora asked, "Just how often do they do this?"

I answered without thinking about the implications. "Eight times, including the UDP Rodeo Night.

Lara giggled. "Shouldn't that count as a "Pick Six" for a total of 13?" They both giggled.

Then Nora said, "How do you know that Robbie, did he tell you?" I nodded.

Nora again. "How long have they been married?"

Lara supplied that one. "Eight years, according to Dorothy Lillehammer."

Nora laughed. "So, they do this on their anniversary or something?"

Lara looked crafty. "Dorothy also told me something else. Something very naughty!"

Lara began to rub my nipples in a slow circle. Nora did too. My brain was getting fogged over.

Lara whispered. "Why don't you tell us the rest of the story, Robbie?"

I thought of at least three good reasons why I should not, but I knew eventually would.

.......................

When Steven arrived just at the end of her Thursday office hours for their "second date" Suzanne Pliskin was excited about it. Mike fully approved of her fun and she was going to build up the pressure in Steven's nice young balls and love doing it. She closed her office door and told him to take off his pants and underwear, which he did, hoping something wonderful was about to happen. He got nice and hard, and then was disappointed when she made him put his pants back on. She kept his underwear. He used his coat to cover his obvious erection, but he still had some trouble walking. She picked up a gym bag that was waiting by the door.

In the elevator down from her office, she gently touched his cock through his pants, making him even harder. She did the same thing in the elevator up to his apartment. She closed the door of his apartment and made him take off all his clothes and sit in the big stuffed chair. She pulled a pair of handcuffs from the gym bag and cuffed his wrists together, and then used a length of cord to secure them to the chair back and legs. His cock stood straight up.

"I see I have your attention Steven. I am going to try to teach you some things about my body, and how to touch it if, and only if, in the future, you earn the chance to so!"

She opened the drapes on his window, exposing him to the afternoon light from the courtyard. Then she tuned his little table radio to HOT99 and began to dance and expose her tight little body to him, slowly and tantalizingly. She had reviewed her project plan and left all her reservations behind and was going to enjoy herself immensely for the next hour or so. Steven began to appreciate how powerful anticipation could be, and he discovered that even though he had been to a hundred strip joints with his buddies, he had never seen a good stripper before today. Not even close.