My Only Talent Ch. 44

Story Info
Falling in Love Again, Never Wanted To….
16.4k words
4.73
14.5k
20

Part 44 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Falling in Love Again, Never Wanted To....

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events

Ambassador Pliskin got the surveillance report on Suzanne's visit to Steven's building, confirming her first assignation with her new "student sub". He felt a little bad fooling his daughter with that setup, but he could not let her libido become a potential security risk that someone could exploit. He also wondered how long her new marriage to Mike would last. Hopefully, she would have the decency to keep Mike blissfully ignorant until he recovered enough to walk and live unassisted and without her. Mike's mom could be a big PR problem if they split up. He couldn't say he wasn't forewarned about Suzanne's demanding sexual nature -- both of his parents had multiple lovers throughout their marriage. That made him rebound and go the other way. He had been very sexually active before he married Suzanne's mother, and totally faithful thereafter. She had been the same. But Suzanne took after her grandparents., he supposed.

He was pleased about Alexander Walton. He could tell the boy was tempted by Suzanne's approach, but he had done the right thing in the end. He also had grown stronger under the recent stresses and sought only his wife for comfort. Alexander would go far. The Ambassador had checked out Carmencita's family very thoroughly -- they were solid, too. Now he had to interview Steven again and make sure he was forthcoming and truthful with all the details. Boy, the stuff he had to do in this job!

.......................

Chrissy was proving to be the perfect pre-approved girlfriend. I saw her one night each weekend and felt no need to see anyone else. This also allowed me to Skype with Lara and Nora on the other nights and keep current on the development of our bouncing boy. He was only bouncing around in Nora's abdomen, but he was proving to be a super active little womb rat. Lara called him "our boy" too -- it was clear the three of us were going to co-parent him, even though the legal situation was a little fluid. He apparently could sense Nora's moods and send her strong signals when he dreamt his development dreams or was unhappy about something.

Kevin's dad's use of the Horseshoe Bay condo had dwindled to almost nothing, and Chrissy and I spent our one weekend night out there three weeks out of four. Her sexual skills and needs were growing steadily, which was a very happy progression for us both. Everything I asked her for she did to the best of her ability, and her natural curiosity made her ask about a lot of sexual things, too. She found the DVD porn collection for the big screen at the condo and would often put on one of her discoveries and say, "I'd like to try that." I hid some of the more extreme titles that Kevin favored behind some books on a high bookshelf.

.......................

Suzanne got back to her parent's house on Georgetown on Wednesday afternoon and had a quick dinner with her mom before going to the rehab hospital to see Mike. He spent his mornings doing exercises with Carmencita Walton, probably the last person on earth Suzanne wanted to meet right now. Mike slept most of the afternoons since Carmencita pushed him to his limits every morning. The nurses said Mike must be a VIP to get Carmencita assigned to his case, and raved about what a miracle worker she was, which just made Suzanne hate her more. But she had to admit that Carmencita had produced dramatically better results than anyone else, and Mike was better shape and better sprits than she ever expected.

Mike was one of the most realistic people she had ever known. Most folks would consider him cynical and pessimistic, but Suzanne knew better. He considered all the possibilities without rose colored glasses, and really implemented one of his favorite sayings: "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst." Mike was full of such aphorisms, plus innumerable famous quotes, motivational rants and general wisdom. He was an unrepentant optimist, but he was always prepared in case things went bad. He was very objective and realistic about the course of his rehab, for example, without ever giving up.

He had just finished his supper when Suzanne arrived and kissed his forehead. "Hi, Honey. How are you doing?"

He groaned. "Sore but encouraged. Things are getting better and I have a little more feeling and control every day."

She gave him a hug and sat on the edge of the bed.

He fixed her with a direct stare. "Did you find a fuck buddy yet?"

Mike had reviewed his prognosis with his treatment team, and concluded, again very realistically, that Suzanne could not possibly stay celibate until he was back to fighting form if he ever got there. When he first woke up and realized how long he had been unconscious, he told her right away he hoped she had found other lovers in the interim. He was surprised it was just one. She had to explain it was just one guy, but also a few girls. He laughed, and said he wanted to do a few girls with her after he recovered. He pestered her for the details on her plans.

She finally relented, feeling embarrassed. Mike was the only man in the world that could make her feel embarrassed and shy. "His name is Steven, he is a grad student, but not in any of my classes. He will only be here 3 semesters, and he is ex-military, so he likes to follow orders!"

Mike laughed, "So he goes for your Dominatrix shit?"

Suzanne smiled, deciding to tease Mike a little. "Oh yeah! I give him my best command tone and make him call me Mistress. He drops his eyes and gets hard. He's perfect!"

Early in their relationship, she had tried to dominate Mike, but he would have none of it. He turned her over his knee and spanked her, making her wet and wild, then fucked her brains out, leaving her totally devoted to him ever since.

"So, I assume you will be the consummate prick-tease?"

She laughed in an evil tone. "Scientifically designed to drive him crazy. I have a formal schedule all worked out. Believe or not, Robbie taught me how to do it so we could make Lara hot."

Mike laughed. "I am going to have to meet this Robbie someday. He must have been a perfect fuck for you."

Again, she was embarrassed. "He was, but I didn't handle the breakup well. He was totally honest with me, and I took advantage of that. I'm not sure I could talk to him even now."

"I assume you are going to handle this Steven guy better?"

She laughed again. "So far, all he has gotten to do is kiss my leather boots. It will be after Christmas before I allow him to give me an orgasm, and weeks after that before he gets one!" She sounded enthusiastic.

Mike sat up in the bed by himself, his latest accomplishment. Suzanne was amazed and encouraged.

He smiled at her. "As soon as I can stand up on my own, you are going to give me a world class blowjob, beautiful! But not take it until I can stand. Your beautiful lips are a great motivator."

She hugged him. "Your whole rehab team can watch me do it, Baby!" she said proudly. To herself, she thought "Especially that bitch Carmencita!"

.......................

Jay Kincaid got 80% of the vote in his bid for the Texas State House, the biggest landslide ever in Texas politics. He might as well have run unopposed. Even though it was just a statewide race, the story led all the national evening news broadcasts. The election night interview with Stuckey Jones ran all night and most of the next day, and excerpts from it were shown for days more. The second interview was in Spanish, English, and rapidly alternating Texmex, with Vaya Perez, the super-hot Austin newscaster. She was obviously charmed by both Jay and Millie, and you could feel the heat she generated for both even through the TV cameras. It also ran for days, and the paparazzi went wild.

Jay now had a major staffing problem. Little Lionel Soso had been functioning as Chief of Staff, Campaign Manager, Fund Raiser, Comms Director, Legislative Director, and HR guy. Pepe "Guapo" Flores had been office manager, security, advance man, oppo research, dirty trickster, body man, driver, and bag man. Now they needed a real staff, and pronto! The requests for interviews alone were a full-time job, much less scheduling and prepping for them. Big donors wanted their kids to be interns in Jay's new office, and lots of people wanted staff jobs, including most of the ones who used to work for the retiring Dem that Jay replaced. Pigs queuing at the public trough, Jay's grandfather would say.

Lionel had a whole cast of "old hands" ready to come on board, but Jay pulled him up short. "No way, Choo Choo! I am the new guy and a I want a bunch of new brooms to sweep with. The newly elected Sheriff with clean new deputies. You feel me?"

Lionel shrugged. "Okay, boss. I have the sorted list of intern requests, from biggest donors on down. We must pick some interns, but nobody can fuck any of them! Which ones do you think?"

Jay looked thoughtful. "Let's get something out of this besides the donations we already banked. Rank the intern candidates by how smart and ambitious they are. Then call their mommies and daddies and make them come up with some really great recommended staffers from the business world, not the political one. The donors who find the most impressive staffers for me get the internships for their kids."

"Okay. I'll work it for you. The most pressing need right now is a Communications Director. Your good buddy Raymond "Stuckey" Jones thinks he would be perfect for the job, of course."

Jay snorted. "No Fucking Way!"

Pepe saw an opportunity. He thought he knew how to sell it. "I have a wild idea for a comms person. It's radical, but I think she would be great!"

Lionel looked very skeptical. "Okay Pepe. Who?"

"Ashley. Ashley Armstrong."

Lionel snorted. "You gotta be fucking kidding me. That woman made it her mission to ruin Jay!"

"She doesn't feel that way anymore. She was impressed with Jay's loyalty to Millie, and she...."

"I won't even consider it!", Lionel interrupted him. "Not a chance!"

Jay held up his hand, silencing him both. He looked carefully at Pepe. They had known each other since before either of them could walk or talk, and he could read him well. Suddenly he giggled.

"You are fucking Ashley, aren't you Guapo?"

Pepe looked sheepish, but grinned. Lionel exploded. "We can't hire that slut!"

Pepe's face clouded over, and he looked like he was about to knock Lionel across the room. He certainly could if he wanted to. "I love her!"

"Hold it!" Jay shouted. "It's not up to you, Lionel, nor to you Pepe'. I must feel good about it. Why do you think it would work, Pepe', besides the fact that she likes your PeePee!"

Pepe' was embarrassed. Jay well knew what that old nickname did to him. But he went ahead with his sales job. "She knows all the working press and how they think, and what they need to file stories, and when. She knows their biases against you, but she embodies a better story, she tried to get dirt on you, and she discovered you were a good guy. She is now on your team. You are a truly honest politician, not an old-time dirt bag, and she can carry that message. She is now part of your crusade for truth, justice, and the American way! She..."

"Okay, settle down a minute. And let's avoid the word 'Crusade', okay? Let me think a minute."

Lionel and Pepe' could see the wheels turning in his head and they knew not to interrupt his train of thought. Finally, his expression changed. "Set me up a meeting with her, tell her it is an off the record background interview, nothing for publication. I will look her right in the eye and see if I believe her attitudes have changed and find out what she could do for us."

He moved to the next item. "Lionel, I want a veteran Chief of Staff that knows all the tricks of Texas State Government that I don't. That means an old hand, hopefully a buddy with the Lieutenant Governor, but one that will stay on board, and not carry any liabilities from their past when we run for higher office. Next, an LD..."

The meeting lasted another three hours. Jay was spent when it was over.

.......................

Rock Tappert pulled me in for a working session for the paper I would write -- starting with a huge list of articles for review and an outline for the literature summary. I was also scheduled for an hour per week to review my progress on the article, and he said he expected at least ten hours of prep on my part between those weekly meetings. What a slave driver!

Then he had some news, "Your internship choice just became moot, Robbie. A new paper just published makes it clear that the data transmission algorithms that the Aperiodic Wave team thought they so cleverly and uniquely designed were coded by Mother Nature a million years ago, and are in use in every mammalian brain, and especially evident in primates and humans. So, I convinced all the VC's that NeuroSignal and Aperiodic Wave had to merge into one firm and combine all their patents to protect each other, adding the two sensor patents you and I are on. So, not only are you interning at the combined firm, but we also have stock options! Who knows how much we will be diluted by further financings, and whether they will ever be in the money or not. But it is sort of cool."

He also had an informal and unofficial assignment, which he introduced in a very circuitous way. "Robbie, did you watch the videos on the USB drive I gave you?"

Here it comes. I thought. Might as well get it over with. "Only one, the one featuring 'Guido' as Veronica's co-star."

He laughed. "Veronica is the only star! I am her co-star. All the others are just bit players. Guido did do a very good job, though, I have to admit."

I waited him out. He finally continued. "Have you ever been so in love with someone that you are totally devoted to her? So totally absorbed that you would do anything to please her? That her pleasure and happiness is undistinguishable from your own or even more important?"

I thought about it. "No. I got close once, but then I got burned. I may be getting close again." I didn't mention any names.

"I hope you get to experience it. I got lucky with Veronica. I fell for her and she is totally wonderful to me and for me! That is was those videos were intended to show!"

I know I looked puzzled. I didn't see how watching some other guy fuck your wife and make her come demonstrated your love for her, or hers for you.

"You see, if she has an orgasm, I feel it too! It's even better than having one myself! And she can have more than I can. A lot more. The way she looks when she is really enjoying herself is a magical treat for me. It's my drug of choice. It's better than any chemical drug. It's not a love drug, it's THE love drug. Love itself."

He looked so peaceful. I thought I would be miserable in his shoes.

"When I first met Veronica, I was jealous, guarding her, afraid to lose her every second. It was paralyzing. Then I realized that she really loved me. She would never leave me, and I would never leave her. Another man or woman can give her ten big orgasms in a row, and she will please them too, but still come home with me and tell me all about it! In fact, she can't really have them anymore unless I am there, and she knows I am looking. Our bond is that strong!

He paused and looked thoughtful, but happy. "I suppose the part that bothers you the most is that I clean her up afterword."

I must have looked funny, confirming his suspicions.

"I just can't resist! At that precise moment she is at her most fulfilled and most sensitive. A million years of evolution have reinforced that feeling of fulfillment when she has an orgasm and feels herself filled with seed. That's a spinal and whole brain reflex in a real woman. You just can't get all huffy and insert some artificially civilized morality circuit breaker in that loop to assert that she doesn't love me. She is truly an animal at that instant!"

I thought of Lara.

"She's a beautiful primal female animal. If she doesn't feel that peace and contentment, if her brain isn't flooded with hormones and good feelings after that, there is something wrong with her, something missing."

I suddenly flashed on Suzanne, Lara, and Nora, and how they cleaned each other up after I had come in them and they shuddered and quaked at the touch. They said having it done to them gave them incredible and different after orgasms and doing it to another woman gave them an incredible, nasty and exciting thrill.

"And when Veronica feels that, I want to feel it too! I want to share it with her. And I do."

I think I understood how it might feel for him, but I'm not sure how it would feel for me.

He seemed to sense my dilemma, so he continued. "For example, when Guido finished off in that video, he was no longer important. She had her tubes tied before I met her. She cannot have kids. If I thought he carried any hint of disease or risk, or that he would gossip about us, he would never even get to meet Veronica, much less touch her So, Guido's ejaculation, however voluminous and nasty looking, wasn't a threat to me, and it really wasn't even his anymore. It exists to excite Veronica, and by proxy, me. It belongs to Veronica, and she belongs to me. He is really a sex toy. A very good toy, a pleasant acquaintance, but not a rival. I like him because he can get Veronica hot and get her off, but that is all. And that only happens in one evening in history with each toy, and the toys are few and far between. That's why I record them all."

That stunned me. I sat quietly for a minute or two. He went on. "After a good session, Veronica is triggered. She is like an active volcano that just keeps bubbling and erupting! Sometimes I can just touch her leg and she comes again. Sometimes just saying her name and telling her I love her gets her off again! That's another reason I keep the files, so I can relive some of that wonderment!"

Then he shocked me even more.

"You are actually a much greater danger than Guido and the others could ever be. Veronica does not just consider you a sex toy. She really respects and cares for you, and she also wants you sexually. That is the first time she has felt that way about anyone else but me and her deceased husband. She says you can read her mind and her pussy! You somehow sense what gets her hot. That triggers something in her she has never felt before. We both somehow know you are trustworthy and a real friend, despite your misgivings about our marriage. So I want to see you thrill her. I want to see you satisfy her. I want to experience it too!"

"Would I be a onetime thing?"

He looked almost sad, maybe wistful? "I don't know yet, and that bothers me."

Me too.

....................

By Thursday night I was all caught up in all my classes and had even done my share of work on the paper for Rock Tappert. I spent some time on the phone with Nora and Lara. They were both doing well in their classes, and Nora's OB was pleased with her progress, saying she was 'in range' on all the charts. Asa Weltschmerz, M.D., Ph. D., trusted the baby doc but warned her about giving him any hint about the signals the baby was sending, and that she was receiving. She was to present as a Plain Jane pregnancy as far as the OB knew.

We hung up about 11 and I drifted off to sleep. But a few minutes after midnight, Nora called me back.

"Is everything okay Robbie? I just got a bad feeling about something!"

I almost panicked. "Is it the baby? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, he is fine. Dreaming contentedly, and I feel fine too. But something sad just happened, I could feel it. My first thought was of you."

"I'm okay too. Caught up in all my classes and even working on Tappert's paper. I was just about to go to sleep."

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers