My Only Talent Ch. 46

Story Info
Do Her Daddy!
17.5k words
4.78
22k
13

Part 46 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,767 Followers

My Only Talent Ch. 46

Do Her, Daddy!

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events.

I almost looked forward to getting back into my class routine on Monday. Chrissy had worn me out over the weekend, sexually and emotionally. Time to get all objective and results driven, right? What you measure is what you get! How could I measure my relationship with Chrissy? Objectively? Subjectively?

Once she emerged like a butterfly from her prior virginal cocoon state, she seemed to have the same kind of sexual intensity that Suzanne did. Maybe that quality somehow attracts me to a woman. Did Chrissy also have a hidden desire to dominate, or a need to be dominated? Suzanne could go both ways, in fact she seemed to need some of both. Maybe not letting her dominate me anymore made her decide to leave me? Did Mike dom her when they were together before I ever met her, was it the other way around, or did they switch back and forth? I guess I will never know.

Veronica dominated Red Rock Tappert much of the time, apparently, but she had absolutely loved being strapped down and dominated at the UDP Rodeo. Did he jump up and dom here occasionally? Did she dig it? I should be thinking about transforming functions to the complex plane to solve difficult differential equations, not complex but perhaps unsolvable sexual equations. I tried to focus and finish my homework. But when I got through the problem set, with my inevitable notes of what to go ask the TA for help on, the question struck me. Should Chrissy meet The Master?

Another decision loomed. Should I "do" Veronica as her husband Rock and Lara and Nora apparently wanted me to. What exactly should take place? My Suzie signal receiver would offer no insight now, but I did have memories of my previous observations of what lit her fire. Expectations were high. If I did not render Veronica into a state of sloppy wet satisfaction and arousal suitable for his desired follow up act, Rock would be disappointed. So would Nora and Lara, apparently. I guess that was first world problem, anyway.

My fallback when the Suzie signals failed me was just let myself go and do what seemed to excite me. It had worked well for Suzanne, Lara and Nora when I just ignored their Suzie signals and just listened to my dick and John Henry. Got us all off simply fine. What did my inner fucking bastard want? Let your id and ego soar, Robbie. Upon reflection, I discovered I wanted to tease Veronica into a frenzy and then fuck her like I was whipping a rented mule, with Rock and both my girls watching. Lara wanted to make it special for Rock. What did she mean by that? I had an idea.

I called Lara. "I was just thinking about what to do for Veronica."

"Ohhh! Lucky girl, that Veronica!"

"How involved do you want to be?"

She chuckled. "I really enjoyed being a dominatrix in Lillehammer's office. My little act freaked him out. I like turning the tables on an authority figures like a professor! I could put on a suitable outfit and enjoy whipping Rock Tappert into a frenzy while he watches you do his hot wife. I talked to Nora about it. She just wants to play the shocked pregnant lady watching the action. But I might like to get a little more involved."

That brought me up short. "What did you have in mind?"

She giggled. I just realized how much I missed hearing her throaty giggle. "Well. Nora and I have been expanding our experience with a strap on in your absence, and I thought perhaps I could practice my strokes on Veronica, and maybe Rock!"

Wow! New territory. I hadn't watched the other videos on the USB drive, but maybe I should for some insight into Veronica's potential responses.

I had another thought. "I am going to put some encrypted videos into your drop box. Keep them to yourself, but they may give some ideas."

"Sounds good. I may rub myself with your costume while I watch them."

"I will visualize that and enjoy the heck out of it."

"Goodnight, Robbie, I love you." Her voice was cracking.

"I love you too Lara. I am still discovering how much."

I have just got to spend more time up there. I guess I won't bring that costume back to Texas now.

.......

The date for the meeting in Boston was set. The most junior of the VC partners would fly cross country from Sand Hill Road to Massachusetts Avenue to "speak to the situation" with the current NeuroSignal management team. Apparently, the VCs and Rock had reached a meeting of the minds as to what to do, but they had not shared the details with me. I guess I would hear it when the "team" up there did.

But I could now make my travel plans. The meeting was set for Friday morning. I later discovered that was so the VC could go back through New York to take his wife to see "Hamilton" on Broadway, but the timing worked for me, too. Conveniently, this also meant Veronica could travel up along with Rock and spend the weekend to put on a little show of her own for him.

.......

I realized I had already dommed Chrissy a bit with that strapped to the banister bit after we watched that butt plug video. I could expand on that even without the Master costume. I should have asked Lara where she ordered that blue tooth remote model, but I could use search engines, too. I already had some ideas for how to put it to use. But this weekend Kevin and Lou Baby were using the condo, and I was going to Chrissy's sorority formal.

Their house did it old school. A reception Friday night, and the very formal event Saturday night. Thanks to my mother's socialite leanings, I was fully competent at such things, and had formed another sociological theory about them. They were practice sessions for the even more elaborate weddings the mothers wanted, and somehow served as fertility rituals. The daughters seemed to absorb the gist of this, and a formal dress with a daring low bodice combined with elbow length gloves became an aphrodisiac! I had observed this several times. Even the most uptight and traditional young lady might become pretty worked up during one of these dances, and with the idea that the night should never end, a young man could convince them to do things on that night that would not be possible on any other. I still had the tux my mom insisted on buying for Jay and Millie's wedding, so I was fully kitted out for the formal tomorrow. I hoped Chrissy wasn't a multi-generational legacy. That usually meant Mom and Dad would be at the formal, too, and I could do without that. Although I did get a chuckle out of visualizing their reaction to Big Bones Jones as her escort. A very brief chuckle.

I couldn't duck the Friday reception, but at least I could wear a blazer instead of a tux. The house was decorated to the nines, even though the formal will be held at hotel ballroom downtown. I walked over from the UDP house. The temperature was quite pleasant. I had only been to the one square dance thing here, but the house looked quite different, like a fancy dining room somewhere. The new freshman girls were queued up as a group, and there were some real lookers this year. I saw Chrissy in a nice dress for this evening and joined her to face the unavoidable reception line. I used to enjoy them when I could snoop the Susie signals, but this time all I could do was be observant.

I saw a couple of the UDP pledges escorting a girl from this house and made a mental note to do the proper introductions. I noticed a very pretty and athletic looking brunette, who looked like a junior or senior, who was clearly looking at Chrissy the way I assumed Big Bones had. No Suzie signal required. She was about an inch taller than me and looked strong as hell. I didn't think a real butch would pledge this sorority, but these days you never know. I pointed her out the Chrissy.

"Who is that tall brunette?"

"That's Joyce Genio. She's our VP. She organizes most of the events, like this one. She is all business."

"Are you two friends?"

"Not really. I don't think she likes me. She stares at me sometimes. She thought I was too square and uptight when I was a freshman. She thought I didn't really fit it in."

"Can you introduce me?"

"I guess so. What, do you want to ask her out?" She poked me in the ribs.

I tickled her back. "Maybe." Chrissy looked at me real funny.

"Uh oh!" Chrissy said. "Heads up, it's my Mom! I didn't think she would be here until tomorrow!"

Chrissy's mom was a 50-year-old version of Chrissy: taller, with an even fuller figure, that same look in her eye, and the exact same dirty blonde hair. I was pretty sure she was not the author of the family "no sex until age 28" policy, unless she was a recent convert to the cause after a very wild youth. Without knowing anything about her, I would have picked her for a very hot cougar on the prowl.

"Mother, this is Robbie Roberts."

"Hello, Robbie. I have heard a lot about you."

"I have heard nothing about you, so far, but I am interested. I can see where Chrissy gets her blond hair and the sparkle in her eye!" I tried to give her the cursory once over, not weird, but to let her know that I noticed her. Her eyes got big.

She shook her head almost resignedly, then she spoke an aside to Chrissy. "I can see where he might be trouble."

Chrissy grinned. "He is a wonderful young man and I am proud to call him my friend!" I made a face.

Her mother grinned back. "I'm glad your father stayed home tonight."

We moved on through the line and then took our seats for dinner. We were seated with some other folks and we made small talk until the dessert was finished. Then a small combo played, and Chrissy said, "Come on, dude, let's dance!'

I would have rather just watched her move but holding her for the slow dances had its charms. I noticed Joyce Genio dancing with a guy I thought I recognized from Jay's frat, Phi Iota Gamma. He gave me the same look that said I recognize you, but I don't remember your name.

When the dance ended, I told Chrissy I was going to ask her Mom to dance. Then I regretted it, because two guys immediately asked Chrissy, and she went off without me. Oh well.

Her mom was an exceptionally good dancer and seemed surprised that I was. "Most boys these days are terrible at it."

"My mom sent me to cotillion and ballroom dancing and all that stuff." I gave her an almost inappropriate squeeze. She made a little squeak.

"My parents were very strict, and it was one of the few opportunities I got to actually touch young ladies. "

"An opportunity you continue to take advantage of today!"

"Yes mam! How about one more dance?" She laughed but did not let go of me until the next dance was over.

I made my way over to reclaim Chrissy, but she started to dance with someone else as soon as the song started, and before I could get there. I looked up to see Joyce Genio standing there alone.

"May I have this dance?"

She looked surprised. I wanted to keep her off balance. I held her tight and led strongly. "You can actually dance!" She sounded even more surprised.

"I really like dancing with tall girls!"

"Why is that?"

"I went through puberty late, and when I first started dance class, all the girls were at least a head taller than me." I looked down her neckline for just a second. "I liked it and I still do!"

I never thought I would hear her giggle. She didn't look the type. "Most guys would be too proud to admit to a late puberty."

On the next turn I crushed her hips into my crotch a little too much. "Don't worry, I caught up once I got to college. And most guys don't like girls that are taller than them. But I'm not most guys. I don't think you are like most girls, either."

She looked very curious. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure yet, but there is something about you."

The dance ended and Chrissy approached. "Hi, Joyce, I see you have met Robbie."

I put arm around Chrissy without fully disengaging from Joyce. She noticed, then seemed flustered. "Nice to meet you Robbie. See you tomorrow, Chrissy!" She took off for the lady's room.

"What's up with that, Robbie!" Chrissy demanded.

"I kind of like her!" I challenged. Chrissy looked confused. "Let me ask you something, Chrissy, is she the one who may have chosen the movies for your recent movie night?"

"Well, yeah, come to think of it, she organizes almost everything around the sorority house."

I leaned in and whispered in Chrissy's ear. "I was just thinking maybe we should invite her out to condo and get her reaction to that DVD we like."

I watched the idea land and then explode on Chrissy's face. I would describe her expression as both scandalized and excited. Who needs a Suzie receiver! Not me!

.......

Lara watched the first video Robbie sent and when she came down off the celling, she thought about it. Hard. She wanted to watch some of these with Nora, but she had to be careful. This stuff might start a hormone storm and result in premature labor. This was some of the tenderest and hottest stuff Lara had ever imagined. It gave her ideas. A lot of ideas. She jotted down a little outline before she called Robbie.

It was still early in Austin when Robbie answered. "Hey Lara. How are you?"

"Hot and bothered! How many of those videos you dropped have you looked at?

"Just one. The one with "Guido".

"Oh God! That one is a winner!"

"You mean the video or Guido?"

"Both! OMG Robbie! I had to calm myself down before I talked to you. I am afraid to show them to Nora. There are so hot that she might go into labor!"

"I have never heard you so worked up, Lara!"

"I have never been this worked up unless you were touching me. And this is not some kinky action to get me fired up that could succumb to accommodation like you feared and we talked about. This is simply good old-fashioned girl boy sex! Wow! Really great boy girl sex! Well, maybe girl boy and then another boy, to be strictly correct. I have been Little Miss Faithful ever since I met you, but I tell you now Robbie Roberts I am going to get me some of that action, so you better get ready to pitch in and make it happen for me and Nora too! Dayum!"

I was shaken. My rock in any storm was moving on the shifting sand! "Just when are we talking about, Lara?"

"I made up a timeline. I want to get started as soon as the youngest child we have is out of the house for a while."

I felt some relief. "That's reasonable. So maybe 18 or 19 years after the last birth? Right?" Whew! I had time to prepare for that. Maybe she would change her mind by then.

"Try again Mister Robbie 'I Have Approved Girlfriends in Austin Right Now' Roberts! Summer sleep away camp when they are 8 at the latest! No, forget that! I cannot wait that long. Maybe they could all go to their grandmother's houses for one weekend a month as soon as the youngest is 3 or so? Yeah, that's it!"

I was speechless, and not in a good negotiating position. But all things considered, it was at least a high-quality problem!

"Does this change your plan for dealing with Rock and Veronica in Boston?"

"Damn right! I am going to study all those videos and make sure I do my absolute best to freak them out and turn them on. That wonderful man deserves the best!"

"You don't think its creepy?"

"No! He loves that woman like no other, and he does whatever it takes to please her the most. A shining example you could emulate! I think he is wonderful."

"I'm not sure I could...."

"Oh, that! I would expect my Guido to wear a condom. Does that help?"

"A little."

"But I do not want you to wear one if you get my drift! I'm not gonna get fixed, and I need to feel that wet heat from you, and know you want to please me too! That final action will be so much more exciting if you AND Nora do it!"

Sheesh!

.......

Chrissy's dad showed up for the formal the next night. He was the polar opposite of her Mom in every way. He looked like a funeral director: skinny, super short hair, black suit, and wearing a constant sanctimonious and disapproving expression on his face. He did not like the music, he didn't like the dancing, and he didn't like me. He did smile a lot whenever he saw Chrissy, perhaps his only redeeming quality.

He ran an insurance agency, not a funeral home, and apparently spent most of his time contemplating all the horrible things that could befall his customers and require a big payout on his part. How Chrissy's mom ever ended up with this guy was a real mystery. I could see why he smiled at Chrissy, though. She looked spectacular in her fancy dress, and in my highly biased opinion she was by far the hottest looking woman here. I caught Joyce Genio staring at Chrissy twice, and gave her an evil grin each time. She looked extremely uncomfortable. I had a plan to make her much more comfortable with those feelings.

When the orchestra took its first break, I took Chrissy aside to talk. "You look spectacular Chrissy! You even make your dad smile, and I wasn't sure he could until then."

"He is a permanent pessimist, but he is dedicated to my Mom and to me. He is happy about my grades this semester, the best I ever made, and my Mom says I look better too. I sleep better than I ever and my concentration seems better, too."

"Well you are getting your weekly recommended dose of vitamin D for the first time in your life, Chrissy!" I leered at her, hoping she would give me credit for doing my dickly duty."

"Don't be silly Robbie! My mom is a nutrition freak. She started taking pre-natal vitamins about ten seconds after she knew she was pregnant with me, and I have been getting vitamins and supplements every day since I was born, especially Vitamin A and D, and its recommended daily allowance, not weekly."

I stood closer to her so no one could see between us and grabbed her hand. "Not that Vitamin D." I pushed her hand onto my crotch. "This Vitamin D!"

She giggled. "Oh my! Well now that you mention it, I have been getting regular injections for the past few weeks!" She gave me a little hug and an evil grin. "It does seem to make me feel a lot better."

"Chrissy, you are a beautiful primal female animal, and you need that kind of attention on a regular basis. If you get that, you can feel great all the time and it will get you higher and happier than any booze or dope ever could. Any man or woman that is with you should feel privileged. I sure do! Don't ever pretend you don't need it or deserve it, always be honest with yourself and your lovers about it, and don't ever let anyone try to make you feel bad about it."

She teared up a little and hugged me. "I wish we could be together tonight, Robbie."

"Me too, beautiful. Maybe we can go parking tomorrow after your folks drive home."

"Ohhh! Let's do! I have never gone all the way in a car, just petting."

"It's a date!"

.......

Alexander Walton noticed a change in Carmencita. She seemed more relaxed and she was tuning him up in their special sessions like he could not believe. As hot as Suzanne Pliskin had been, she now seemed like an inexperienced schoolgirl compared to what Carmencita could do to him. Part of it was his complete trust and faith in her. She was also scientific, methodical, and relentless, and made him come so hard he almost passed out every time. But she also seemed to be bothered by something else, something besides him.

He soon got bothered by something, though. When Carmencita had him suspended in that state of extended excitement, like only she could do, she began to discuss some extremely uncomfortable subjects. And she would not let him escape without working through things with her. First, she asked him about his fantasies about older woman. He denied them. Then she showed him a video of a fit sixty-year-old woman smiling and looking lovingly at a hard cock on a guy about Alexander's age. He got hard instantly.

conanthe
conanthe
2,767 Followers