My Only Talent Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.......

After Veronica and Rock left for their hotel, we three pitched in and struck the scaffolds and get all the rental stuff ready for pickup on Monday. Lara and I did most of the lifting and toting, and Nora supervised. All Nora should have to do Monday is open the door for the rental pickup guys. By the time we washed the sheets and got the bed back in and reassembled, we needed another shower, and it was almost light outside.

We all crawled in the bed and snuggled. I worked diligently to stay awake.

Nora began. "Robbie, you were wonderful tonight!"

Lara said "You rocked Veronica's world, Robbie! She was gushing literally and figuratively! I can't believe what you did for her! Plus, I guess I don't have to wait years for the best part of what I wanted, now do I?"

Nora said, "What, did I miss something?"

I giggled. "We'll tell you later Nora. Lara, I guess you popped Rock's cherry there. Got than dominatrix stuff out of your system?"

She twisted my nipple. "Never, but I guess I will have to practice it on someone besides you!"

"Ouch. That's just not my thing."

"Rock didn't think it was either but look what happened to him. He must have shot ten feet!"

I changed the subject. "Let's talk about the signals our boy was sending tonight."

Lara asked, "Tonight?"

Nora looked a little troubled. "I can hear what he sends. Robbie can hear me and him, but no one else right now. Tonight, just before the final act with Veronica, he sent what Robbie thinks is "Do Her!" I knew it was loud and urgent, but I didn't know what it meant."

Lara laughed. "Horny little guy already, huh?"

"I've been thinking", Nora began. "He has been bathed in all sorts of signals as he developed. They say the music the mother listens to affects a baby in her womb. I suppose the sexual environment might do the same thing. He must have heard some very intense signals tonight! I wonder what he has heard when the three of us were together?"

I hugged them both and then heard a new signal: "Love."

Nora laughed. "Speaking of that, I have needs Robbie, and my OB has suggested a few things!"

"Like 3 weeks, and the old private room joke?"

"Yes, and I do not have hemorrhoids, thank you. But he did suggest a position. Let's move to the couch! This is one of you favorites anyway Robbie. You sit down first."

I was already pretty worn out from the antics with Veronica, but these two are nothing if not stimulating. Once I got it up, I lasted forever, which was good because Nora did most of the work and just used me. I had forgotten how strong her alabaster thighs could be. Lara licked us both for encouragement. It was the highlight of the evening for me. For Nora and Lara, that came a little later. They were so worked up and happy that I hardly had time to quibble about it.

.......

Carmencita had spent a lot of time thinking about how to handle Alexander's attraction for certain men. First, she had to decide how to bring up the subject all, then how to make him feel okay about it. First thing to decide: what did she really want to have happen in the future? She did not want Alexander to go out and have anonymous sex with men in a park, even if he only did it once every five years. He could get in no end of trouble. It had to satisfy his urges and be done with complete discretion. Was it the oral sex itself? Maybe he was not really attracted to men, just pleasing cocks.

Then she realized: his kink wasn't really about men at all, it was about submission! Getting down on his knees to please a cock was not about the cock, per se, it was another way to take a vacation from being an ultimate alpha male and escape into submission and relax for a short time. Alexander was not just an alpha male in the sense of physical ability, he was also a mental one. He could understand complex relationships and process data most men could not even perceive; thus, his mind was always on duty and always recognizing problems and looking for a solution. That took a heavy toll on him. Sometimes, he just needed and wanted to relax, submit, concentrate on someone else, be controlled and taken over! It could only work in a very private and secure environment, with someone he trusted completely, not an anonymous stranger.

Once she worked that out, how to proceed became clear. It was a combination of behavior modification and physical therapy, but it played right into her skills and talents! A little shiver went through her as she realized it also played into one of her own subsurface kinks. Serendipity! She laid out a treatment plan for the next several weekends with Alexander. He was going to enjoy this and so was she. How ironic and wonderfully symmetrical life could be!

.......

Saturday night we had arranged to have the MIT postdocs come over to Nora's apartment for an informal meet and greet and supper. They were surprised and delighted to be invited. The 'old' management team at NeuroSignal (everyone had now dropped the "Processing" part, so I did too) had jealously guarded their relationship with the postdocs that were supposed to implement the demo project. I asked my dad and he said it was typical controlling behavior from second rate managers. Keep all the data to yourself to maintain control and try to make it look like you had more power than you did, a corollary subheading of the old rule that "A's hire A's, but B's hire C's". I sincerely hope the postdocs were not truly deserving of a C grade, because we needed some A performance right now.

I had no clue how to even evaluate these guys, and no experience with the microwave hardware that would be required. I had called Oiler and he came through for me again. One of his older buddies from high school in Houston was an ESU EE grad who now worked for National Instruments, and he knew the field. He looked at the resumes and said the guys should know their theory but might not have had much experience working as team and meeting deadlines, nor at doing 'cut and try' engineering instead of theoretical math. That might be where I could add some value.

We started out informally, and it helped that Nora's food was incredible. The three postdocs were also dazzled by both Nora and Lara. The previous management guys had not even told them about their mandated departure, just to "wait to hear from us" which the postdocs took to mean stop all work. First thing on my list to fix. Nora and Lara were both highly intuitive, and their first impressions were usually gold. The three postdocs could not have been more different.

One reminded me strongly of one of my Moroccan TA's for my measurements and embedded systems class. One acted and spoke just like Cisco, and the third one was a preppy male version on Mei Ling, probably without the Kung Fu. They all seemed very smart and were unhappy at being 'mushroomed' buy the previous managers. After dinner, when we all felt more comfortable together, I asked them to resume their work ASAP and send me individually the 5 key milestones they saw on the path to achieving a successful demo.

I proposed setting up a regular weekly Skype session to go over things. They asked for either Webex or Zoom, and we settled on Zoom. I wanted to keep the calls to 40 minutes or less anyway. We scheduled another call for next week.

When we ended the call, Nora asked for my impressions. "Well they all stared at you and Lara incessantly, so I infer they are straight and don't get laid enough. What did you think, Lara?"

"They are very smart, very introverted, but they are all interested in women, that's for sure." Lara offered.

Nora looked thoughtful. "I have an idea Robbie. I am going to start hosting some dinners, maybe twice a month, where I will invite our trio of postdocs and some of the very bright and attractive female undergraduate and graduate students I know. A mixer, so to speak. It gives me a chance to cook for more than one or two people for a change and test some recipes on willing guinea pigs. I think our postdocs will be enchanted. But I will let it slip that the dinners only happen when the project is on schedule."

I smiled. "It would motivate me just to see you Nora!"

Lara laughed. "I think somebody else wants to get laid, too!"

Nora giggled. "It's going to work!"

.......

I left for Austin on the last possible plane out of Logan for Austin. It was a redeye with a layover in Charlotte, then an oh dark thirty flight to Dallas, then another aircraft to Austin about 8 the next morning. But I almost did not get on the plane.

I had enough trouble bidding adieu to Lara when she took off for Penn in her Baby Beamer, but when I hugged Nora one last time while waiting for the Uber to the airport, a little Suzie signal reached out and grabbed me. It was new symbol in my growing table, to which I assigned the temporary label "take me with you/don't go daddy". It was heart wrenching. Nora felt it too and teared up with me.

Nora and Lara would both be coming to Guapo's wedding at the ranch, probably the last time Nora could fly before the birth. I knew soon after that I would have to wind things up with Chrissy and explain I was about to be a dad. Hopefully, I would not end up like her Dad, ever.

I fell asleep in the admiral's club in Charlotte, and had a very disturbing dream, mostly about Chrissy, but I suppose, in the final analysis, it was about me. But it started with Kevin.

Kevin was being interviewed at one of those adult video trade shows by a sixty-nine-year-old former porn star. "We are here with Kevin K. Kretzman, adult video's hottest up and coming director, to talk about his breakout new film with a fresh new face. Kevin?"

"Thank you, Annie! I am excited to be here with you, and I am a fan of all your films!"

"Everyone has seen your amazing Black/White DVD. How is your latest feature different?"

"Well that was a tribute to retro porn, but this film is vibrant and modern 4K HD full color story about a young girl coming of age in the modern world. She meets one man who teaches her the basics, and then she explores every aspect of her sexuality on film for us all to share."

"Tell us about your star!"

"She is a very pretty small-town Texas girl who came to the big city, pledged a sorority, and discovered her very sexual self."

"Let me now introduce to our audience the vivacious and amazing Krissy!"

"Hello!"

"No last name?"

"No, just Krissy with a "K". I hope everyone soon feels they know me very personally! I am so excited to be able to work with such an amazing cast in my first film! In addition to Big Richard White, who is the biggest star around, OMG BTW, we have two amazing "new comers" (arches her eyebrows) from the world of football: Big Bones Jones and Husky Varna. Both are Texas boys known for hard play on the field and I can confirm they are very firm on the set! And we have a new wrinkle, Cisco Kidd, one of my earliest fans, was on set to watch my first interracial scene with Big Bones Jones, up close and very personal. The scene got him so worked up that he, ....... well you will have to watch to see. I'm so excited!"

"What is the film called?"

"Air-Tight Krissy! I'm so excited!"

"NO! NO!" I shouted.

The Admiral's Club lady smiled patiently. "Yes, they are calling your flight to Dallas now, Mr. Roberts! You really should head towards the gate." I was not excited.

.......

When I got back to Austin, I was looking forward to seeing Chrissy again, despite my bad dream. She was fully onboard with inviting Joyce Genio to the condo, and suggested a Saturday morning, so the activities would begin with the girls doing some poolside tanning while I watched from the window. Smart girl!

I made the rounds of all my classes and explained I would have to makes some trips to Cambridge to work on my internship even before next semester began. They were mostly cooperative, but one called Rock Tappert for confirmation before he agreed to slide things around if I needed it.

Chrissy and I went out Friday night and frankly strategized how to seduce Joyce.

"We don't need to overthink this Chrissy. I saw the way she looks at you. She wants your hot little body and so do I."

"You say the nicest things Robbie! But we do have to have a plan. Hopefully, the sunblock rub will get her in the mood. I know it will work for me! Just like your story."

"Assuming that works, what do we do for an encore?"

"We have to show her that black and white video! After all, we did invite her to a movie night."

"Which video?"

Chrissy giggled. "Either one of the full versions would be okay, but we really have to show her the director's special that we watched. As soon as she sees that little white girl and the big black dick, she will get going just like I did, plus you will get hard and she can't miss that. That should get the ball rolling, huh?"

"Come to think of it, Kevin said there were 2 of those "directors special cut" scenes at the end of each feature. We have only seen that one so far."

"Let's make some popcorn, Robbie!"

The other special cuts were Kevin's tries at mimicking some of those strange German videos he favored. The Bondage Club scene seemed to have some possibilities for Chrissy, but she didn't like the "10 guys come on one girl" video very much, and we both agreed to turn off the golden shower thing after less than 30 seconds. We found comfort in each other's arms for the rest of the evening.

Joyce arrived at 11 the next morning, bearing a bottle of wine. She sniffed the air in the condo, and we I wondered if she could smell the couch or not, and how she would react. The girls changed into their suits and went down to catch some rays of the midday autumn sun. I pulled up a chair to the window to watch the show. Chrissy said something to Joyce and then lay back on the lounger while Joyce applied the lotion. Chrissy looked right at me and winked.

Joyce did a very thorough job. Chrissy had nothing to fear from UV today. There was nobody else around the pool. Then Joyce lay back and Chrissy grabbed the lotion. She was also thorough, but slower and more deliberate. Just when I thought she was finished, Chrissy looked around. She must have decided that "the coast was clear' because she began to ensure that Joyce was covered and just under the edges of her suit too. It was soon obvious that Chrissy was feeling up Joyce just like I used to reach under Becky Boston's bra in middle school.

Finally, both girls lay back for a few minutes. I should have brought some binoculars. Chrissy looked around again, looked up at me, and then slipped her bikini top off. She put her hands behind her head and then lay back on the lounger and said something to Joyce. Joyce turned to look at Chrissy and stared. Joyce took off her top, too! The she lay back and they both looked right at me in the window. Sprong!

I licked my lips and looked around. There were two older couples out on their balconies now, obviously looking down at the pool. At least they were not pointing or calling the cops. Afterall, this was Austin. One of the women waved and said something down at Chrissy and Joyce. They waved back and stretched languidly. I was now so hard it almost hurt.

Ten minutes later, the two girls stood, still topless, picked up their stuff, and came up the stairs to the condo. I was at the top of the stairs inside the condo when they came through the door holding hands. Chrissy was all of 5' 2", petite and dirty blonde with a slim figure. Joyce was a six-foot plus brunette Amazon, with medium breasts and killer nipples, and wide muscular hips. I reached the bottom of the stairs just as they tongue kissed each other. I could feel my pulse in my cock.

Joyce looked at me with eyes wide and said, in a phony little girl voice "Well, I never!"

Chrissy giggled. I loved that sound. Then she said, "Me neither, but we are going to!"

They both reached an arm out and I thought of that brief uncomfortable moment on the dance floor. When I joined them and we all embraced, I realized that nobody was uncomfortable now. It was a free for all kissing session: lips, shoulders, breasts, necks, and wherever else we could latch on to. The aromas grabbed me: coconut oil, titanium dioxide, Joyce's perfume, and Chrissy's shampoo. It was wonderful. Chrissy took one of Joyce's arms and put it up on the top of Joyce's head, holding it there. I did the same with the other one. Then we did parallel paths, kissing from her chin to her neck to her breast and finally to her nipple, then nibbling it and sucking it hard. Joyce made a funny noise. I think she liked it.

Joyce put one hand on Chrissy's ass, and grabbed my cock with the other. She seemed fascinated with them both. She cupped Chrissy's buttock and squeezed my dick. Chrissy then used her hand on top of Joyce's head to bring it down to Chrissy's left breast, and Joyce happily concentrated her attentions on it. I knew from experience that two women together liked things slow and patient, so I cooled my jets and gently massaged Joyce's neck while she suckled at Chrissy's breast.

My project management skills told me it would be most efficient for me to get my already ready cock into one of them as soon as possible, so they could work on each other while I recovered for a second round. I decided it was my duty to take the initiative.

"Before we go any further, Joyce, there are some ground rules! First, this is all strictly private between the three of us. No gossip and no discussion about it with anyone else, ever, period! Agreed?"

She took her mouth away from Chrissy's nipple. "Yep!"

"Second, you will be completely honest with us about what you want! No embarrassment, no worries, because it is all private and we have decided to trust each other. Okay?"

She just mumbled assent without taking her mouth off Chrissy!

"Third, if one of us asks you for something, you do it, enthusiastically, giving your best possible effort, and without hesitation!"

"I will!"

Chrissy said "Good deal! I want something, right now! Robbie, sit on the couch so I can sit on your cock! Joyce, get over here and lick my clit while we fuck!"

Joyce was an enthusiastic learner! Chrissy got wet as hell and came beautifully and quickly. Joyce made one of the sincerest "yum-yum" sounds I had ever heard. Her smiling face was festooned with Chrissy's lovely juices. I decided to test Joyce's limits early in the process.

"Joyce! I am going to come in Chrissy and then you are going to lick it all out of her!" Chrissy went crazy just from hearing me say it out loud. When Joyce did it ten minutes later, Chrissy almost passed out, and invoked Jesus for the first time I can recall.

Joyce is a real trooper! She richly deserved everything Chrissy and I did for her for the next 3 hours. She responded very well to extended ass worship.

At that point, I needed some recovery time. I sat and watched them use their female superpowers on each other, It was sort of like watching that Wonder Woman movie. I knew I could not do what they could do, but I loved watching them do it!

I did discover a second powerful sexual kink about myself, too. Watching a muscular six-foot brunette Amazon hottie and a petite dirty blonde scissor each other to simultaneous orgasms up close and personal got me harder faster than watching a big black dick and a little white girl on video. No contest.

A little after dark, we finally came up for air, and several bottles of water. They had brought some sandwiches with them, and we scarfed them down too.

Joyce was not shy about asking for what she wanted, either. "Robbie, would you please sit on that couch for me?"

"My pleasure tall girl, my pleasure. "

Chrissy giggled. "Dessert is almost ready!"