My Only Talent Ch. 50

Story Info
And end the end, the love you take.
12.5k words
4.84
18.5k
34

Part 50 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events.

Asa Weltschmerz had greased the skids for Nora's early release from the hospital, and to ensure a minimum of interactions with other physicians, lab tests and records. He did not think that the state's required newborn screening tests, while extensive, would reveal anything about the baby's nervous system or potential talent. The OB was okay with that, since he had agreed to do several home follow up visits and was also amazed at how uncomplicated and fast the birth was, and how fast Nora snapped back. Asa was sure to collect the umbilicus, and we had agreed that he should preserve it but not examine it until we all agreed on its future. He made sure no one at the hospital had anything else that DNA could be taken from, even to the extent of surreptitiously slipping out some bloody rags and sheets.

Lara drove us out in her Baby Beamer and I was surprised to see her take Mass Pike west and we ended up in Newton. She pulled into the driveway of a huge stucco house near Greenwood Street. She noticed me looking around nervously. "My father insisted on renting this." she said. Before I could ask the follow up questions, the car was surrounded. Nora's parents, my mom and dad, my grandparents, and Lara's dad and Lillian Gush, now his fiancé, all cheered our arrival.

The house was a monthly rental big enough for a family reunion, courtesy of Lara's father. Nora and Randy were immediately spirited away by the women, including a nurse practitioner that was on call, and I joined the male contingent in the huge media room. I suppose all our discussions about carefully preparing the extended family for a tripartite marriage were now moot. There were handshakes and congratulations offered to me by the group for a few minutes, and then suddenly my grandmother joined the male group and suggested that she and I take a walk outside. Everyone else filtered away to the kitchen.

I could tell from her tone of voice that she was in her matriarchal mode, and she didn't mince words. "Robbie, as far as the family is concerned, Nora and Lara are both your wife and both are Randy's mother, no matter what kind of legal arrangement you eventually reach. When Lara has a baby, we will all feel the same way. No one will question it, discuss it, or argue with you about it. Nora's folks and Lara's folks all are on board to, and anybody outside the family can like it or lump it, but they have to shut up about it. We are all overjoyed to be grandparents and great grandparents. But you should know that happy state of affairs did not come to pass without 24 solid hours of fussin' and cussin' which ended last night, but it is a done deal now. Comprende?"

"Of course, Grandma, but there is something you should know. It might have saved some of those arguments."

"What's that Robbie?"

"We are already legally married. We did it a week ago, starting in a city hall Massachusetts and ending in three different courts in DC. It's a done deal, and we don't think anybody can successfully challenge it in court. Lara can explain the legal details."

Grandma looked very thoughtful. "Does Jay Kincaid's granddaddy know about this?"

"Jay and Millie know all about it, so I assume Mr. Warner knows too. Why do you ask?"

"Because he insists there is going to be a big wedding for you three at his ranch. Jay sent a woman named Ashley Armstrong to ask us for invitation lists and open dates."

"Well, we did discuss having a public ceremony later. After we had talked to the families, but..."

"Say no more, Robbie, it's a done deal! We can all do to a big blowout wedding at the Warner Ranch whenever you want. But let's talk about our wonderful little Randy now."

When Grandma and I got back into the house, she went to help prepare dinner, and my father took me aside. "Robbie, am I crazy or is that little fucker already sending Suzie signals?"

"Yep. For the last few weeks he was pinging and banging like crazy from in the womb. Asa says it is an exciting neurological development milestone marker. Nora can hear him even better than I can, and he can already sense other people's moods." I decided not to give him the details about what happened when he was near Rock and Veronica Tappert, or Rachel. But he needed to be prepared for Randy's accelerated and unusual adolescence. "We are going to have to talk to him about his talents long before his eighteenth birthday. We may have to do something with him even before he can talk! I think home-schooling is probably a very good idea. We are going to have to carefully and thoroughly socialize him, like we used to with the working dog puppies, and have lots of family members that can keep a secret to interact with him."

My dad looked funny. "No shit, Sherlock! It shouldn't be a problem, though, with three sets of grandparents ready to spoil him."

Not another word was said about our marriage or further plans for the next month. Randy was cuddled, cooed to, and generally loved up on. Lara had to fully assert herself to get some time with Randy on the weekends when she came up from Wharton. Nora went back to her classes on campus, and everyone else competed to take care of Randy while she was gone. That little kid was being bathed in love and adulation. I hoped it would merely socialize him, not fuck him up.

* * * * *

Anna Azier was busily exploring Robbie Roberts and all his connections, and she was continually amazed by what she found. Even if she hadn't been digging into him, he would soon be fully investigated because of all his connections to the New Chunnel stuff. Anna didn't have clearance to know why that was such a big deal, but she could infer from what was and wasn't visible to her that it was surely a Bravo Foxtrot Delta. She found links to at least three unnamed and security masked entities connected to Pliskin, and dozens of links to VIPs in Texas and DC, and this little tech startup that just hired Roberts was on both the DARPA and DIA shadow watch lists. WTF?

She pulled up bios and pictures of all the women he was linked to. How did this guy get those women? She looked at every available picture of Roberts. He was earnest looking, trustworthy even, but not exactly a movie star. What did he have in person to person encounters that so transcended expectations? Did it work on men, too? No record of any gay entanglements, but lots of male friends. Why did all these straight guys befriend and trust him? How could she find out? Despite his fraternity membership, he had exceptionally good grades and did not drink at all, much less to excess. His frat also had the best grade point average on campus.

Maybe she could interview some of these people who knew him, but how to disguise her real interest? Her curiously burned bright. It was at the same time one of her strengths and her major weakness. She even put together a daily schedule and a routine to track Roberts physically using his phone, traffic cams, and security cams. She backtracked the timeline visibly and found him coming out of a pediatric hospital. What did that mean? Records search. He is a new dad? Who is he married to? Records search. TWO wives? On the same date? She did a quick database query. He was the only person in Massachusetts that showed a legal marriage to two women. In fact, in the entire USA. The marriage date was almost three weeks ago, but the record just appeared yesterday. She looked in LEXIS/NEXUS and her other case law databases. The marriage had already been challenged and upheld in three different courts. How was that possible? The only possible challenge left was the US Supreme Court. Who in the world could do something like that? Nora and Lara were super smart, and super-hot, too. Anna would chase either of them herself. How did Roberts get together with them?

Curiosity burning hotly, she put together, in her head only, a plan to meet Roberts in person. She had figured out how to do it and how to hide it all when her better judgment finally spoke to her. This was not a good idea. But what could she do? She decided she would approach Alexander Walton. She couldn't ask Pliskin directly, but maybe Walton would give her a hint. Maybe he wouldn't sack her on the spot like Pliskin probably would. Somehow, she had to know more.

* * * * *

I had hoped things would return to normal when all the grandparents departed, and we moved from the big rental house back into Nora's little apartment. Some things were normal. But Nora was still consumed with Randy, and not that interested making it with me or Lara. Asa had prepared me for some postnatal adjustments, but as the problem continued, Lara and I both got worried. Nora was totally focused on Randy.

Lara and I banged each other almost daily, but Lara was missing her times with Nora, too. We talked about how to seduce her again, separately, or jointly. We finally cornered her, in a "we need to talk" moments, one of the very few I have ever initiated.

Nora sniffled. "I'm sorry. You know I love you both, but I am consumed with Randy. It's like we are directly connected all the time."

Lara touched her cheek. "We all love him. How about we all cuddle together when you nurse him, and then see what happens if we stay together after we put him to bed."

Lucky for us, little Randy was a hard sleeper. Once you got him down, he slept for at least four hours. When he woke up, he was ravenous and loud as hell. We all enjoyed cuddling him, and we all felt connected. Nora seemed to warm up a bit, and I could feel Randy's contentment, too. Nora had been encouraging Lara to let Randy nurse with her too, and the little mammal worked her nipples hard. She giggled, and said it turned her on and made her content at the same time. It took about a week, but suddenly she was producing milk too. Once that started, Lara's Suzie (which I could now hear perfectly) was even louder in signaling desire for me and Nora.

They tried to keep Randy on a rotation to drain all four teats equally, and he certainly did his part. Asa and the OB doc were surprised at how quickly he was ascending the growth curve -- he started small but was rapidly reaching above average dimensions. Asa said the two diverse milk sources were great for him biologically and emotionally.

One night in his sixth week on earth, Randy had just topped off on teat number four, and I expected to hear his contentment Suzie, followed by his journey to dreamland. But suddenly a new symbol popped up in his table, like one I had already heard, and it was loud and unmistakable. Nora and I snapped to attention and looked at each other in surprise, but the astonished look on Lara's face brought us up short. Lara took a deep breath, and said "Did Randy just say what I think he said?"

Nora recovered her wits first. "You heard Randy? What do you think he said?"

Lara giggled. "Do her, Mommy!"

Nora giggled. "Yep, that was it!"

They both looked at me. I shrugged. "Can I watch?"

After that, Nora and Lara were both insatiable, and I was highly inspired to please them both. Somehow, little Randy always slept soundly when his folks were off in nookie nookie land, which only reinforced our behavior. I have to hand it to the horny little fucker. He was doing his part to ensure domestic tranquility.

* * * * *

Anna Azier was surprised when Ambassador Pliskin scheduled a one-on-one meeting with him for an amazing two-hour slot. He usually didn't even stay in with POTUS for that long, and that made her nervous.

"I spoke with Alexander."

Uh oh, was she was in deep shit now?

"Give me a 45-minute summary of everything you have learned about Robbie Roberts so far. Connect the dots. Impress me."

Anna's heart was in her throat. This was the Ambassador! She could not withhold anything, even the weird stuff about his daughter that might piss him off. She hoped that his previously expressed pep talks to analysts were what he truly felt. He would say that truth is not political, facts are not political, analysis is not political, but often decisions made are completely political. She had to believe it.

She started with the hard facts. Then the inferences and conclusions she had drawn, and what else she would like to follow up on. It only took half an hour. The Ambassador did not react when she finished, then stared at her silently for another full minute. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

Finally, he spoke. "In summary, he has a myriad of connections to interesting people, and even though you are sure he has some very unusual abilities, you don't know what they are?" She nodded.

"If he took an important position in the intelligence apparatus, would you consider him a security risk?"

She paused. In for a penny, in for a pound. "He seems remarkably circumspect, but honest, and people trust him. Except for his aggressive and relatively promiscuous heterosexuality, he seems to be well under control of himself. I think he would be good at getting women to reveal things to him, and men to trust him. He has certainly kept many confidences, about your daughter, for instance. She pretty much fucked him over and he took it and didn't gossip about her. Of course, he had two other amazing women to console him."

The ambassador was pleased that Anna did not know about Suzanne's little punishment and catharsis session, so the security arrangements had held. If anyone was going to find a leak, Anna would have. He relaxed a bit.

"Do you consider him attractive?"

Boy this was getting personal she thought. "I like women, sir, and he and I have similar tastes, I guess you would say, but if I had to pick a man to be with, he would certainly be a good choice."

Pliskin grinned. "You would have lots of company. Given all that you know about him, would you trust him if you worked with him?"

"Yes, sir, I would. More than most men, in fact". Now she was even more curious.

"How do you feel about England, Anna?"

"Never been there but I have studied their history with interest."

"You are now finished with the assignment to research Roberts. Everything you learned about him stays between us. You are going to be working in England for several years, liaising with Mr. Roberts on a very important initiative. Let's spend the rest of our meeting going over your duties. You will have a very abbreviated chain of command."

* * * * *

Khalan King had multiple summer 7 on 7 football teams to choose from, and he chose the one that would keep him closest to Austin. He was convinced that Chrissy and Joyce were the reason his hip fluidity had stayed so good even after recently putting on twenty pounds of muscle, thanks to the ESU strength and conditioning coach. They had a vastly different weight training routine than he had worked under in high school, one that tracked not just the maximum weight he could successfully lift in each exercise, but also the velocity at which he could move it. He also was learning all sorts of weird ballet moves and stretches. He was not only bulking up, but he was also more explosive and could change directions more quickly than ever before. The 7 on 7 contests gave him a chance to work against some of the best receivers around, and he was learning their tactics and moves in addition to getting stronger and quicker. He was also recognizing how offensive coaches schemed to get a receiver open, and how he could short circuit some of the pre-snap reads they relied on. In short, he was becoming the guy the receivers did not want to cover them, and that offensive coaches had to account for.

Roger showed him some of his training routines designed to improve his distance in the javelin event, and for Khalan they meant he could reach up further and faster to contest a catch and gave his shoulders a greater range of motion. He already had a good vertical leap, and better hands than most defensive backs. He was really looking forward to football season.

He also looked forward to his weekend adventures. Team members teased him about not clubbing and partying with them and 'not getting any' of the 'hot groupie trim' that they were enjoying. Khalan just smiled confidently but said nothing. He knew he was getting some of the best a man could get, and he didn't have to get drunk or high to do it. Two hot women who knew him well and wanted to please him as much as he wanted to please them were much better for you than a parade of drunken coeds. He was beginning to understand that being with Roger just made Chrissy and Joyce even hotter for him. But the first time the football team had one of those pool party blowouts at the coach's house, all the guys noticed he was the only freshman that showed up with two smoking hot juniors, one short and one tall, that obviously adored him and had no use for anyone else. Roger had even suggested that Khalan take both the girls, as he intended to do the same at any of the few events the track guys had. All Khalan's teammates knew he worked harder at practice than any other freshman, and now they saw that he obviously was doing some great work on the weekends too. They all recognized that Khalan King was a player, in the best sense of the word.

The four "Lakeway friends" had developed a remarkably interesting routine on the weekends. Either Chrissy or Joyce would claim to be the 'sex queen' for that weekend, and the other three must then totally devote themselves to pleasing their queen, which involved honoring, without reservation, each one of her most intimate requests. Both girls apparently spent some time coming up with innovative weekend ideas, and both guys were happy to please.

This particular weekend, Joyce was the one making royal demands. She first related on ongoing fantasy, perhaps triggered by a story she read in the past or listening to Khalan praising his 7 on 7 football experience, of a woman who had seven eager male lovers, one for each day of the week. She directed that Khalan and Roger serve her serially, complete with rest periods and costume changes, to allow her to enjoy all seven in one weekend. Chrissy was to keep her warm between episodes, and perhaps help the guys to prepare for their successful service of Joyce.

Roger and Khalan were up for it, literally and figuratively. What starts here changes the world, baby! Neither of them had seven different outfits, but in the spirit of pleasing Joyce, they got creative. They each had one suit, which had been worn on their recruiting visits and at one athletic banquet so far, plus jeans and lots of tee shirts and ESU jerseys. Khalan had a couple of logo shirts and 'gimme caps' from other schools that had offered him, and Roger had some cycling jerseys and shorts. They even borrowed some cologne from friends and changed their hair and accents to get in character.

Joyce got into the spirit and psyched herself up between costume changes and found herself breathlessly anticipating the arrival of each new admirer. Roger made a convincingly brash and sexy Aussie, and Khalan could do a very believable hip hop rapper shtick. They alternated fetishes and favorite positions, too, perhaps in a coordinated way. One would be demanding and dominating, then the other seductive and patient. One would slap her butt and do her doggie style, then the other would face her and top her smoothly. The novelty was great for a while, but she soon discovered that what turned her on the most was recognizing that Khalan and Roger were devoted to being creative and making such efforts on her behalf, and that they were who they were, not some stranger. From the time Khalan started her off in his Sunday best, until Roger completed his act as her Saturday Night lover, she was swept away with emotion and could almost come just from the way they looked at her. Chrissy helped her bathe and cleanup in between sessions, and at several points positioned and restrained her so the boys could do her effectively. Life was good.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers