My Oral Fantasy becomes a Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my Oral Fantasy becomes a Reality.
3.6k words
4.59
5.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of "My Oral Fantasy becomes a Reality." After being seduced with my first m2m kiss by an older gentleman four years earlier who released my gay side and introduced me to the pleasures of gay sex, I wanted to fulfill a fantasy of being a man's cockslut and cumslut five times. I really thought that after servicing a man's cock five times it would satisfy my curiosity and desires and I would return to my pursuit of females and t-girls. I was sure that after five service calls the novelty of sucking a man's cock would wear off and that my seduction into gay sex four years ago would become merely an anomaly, a detour that would become a Dead End on my walk on the wild side.

In Part 1 of this story I met the man who would help me fulfill my fantasy, a good-looking Asian man with a smooth body and a perfect cock for me to suck. On my first service call, I was a very good cockslut as I fell in love with his beautiful cock and kissed it, licked it, sucked it, and worshipped and adored it to make my Top feel like the stud he was in my eyes. But I was less than a good cumslut as I spit out his manjuice after he fed me his load. I was determined to be a good cumslut on the next four service calls.

One week after my first visit, I was invited over for my second service call. I had been lifting weights and working out everyday since our first meeting, all of a sudden I had a desire to look good for my Top. I wondered to myself why I didn't do the same when I was starting a new relationship with a woman. I figured it must have been the beta male inside me that made me want to please my Alpha male and seek his approval.

I dressed the same way for our second meeting, cockring, thong, tight jeans and a shirt that was more tight than comfortable. The only difference was this time I put on my collar before I knocked at his door so he would see that I was ready to be of service to him and his perfect cock. He answered the door and smiled when he noticed my collar and welcomed me in with a hug and a kiss on the lips, but still no tongue. Damn, maybe I should have told him my fantasy was to makeout with a man and also be his cockslut and cumslut.

I followed him to his bedroom where we both undressed and climbed into bed. As we were lying there touching each other I thanked him for seeing me again and told him how all I could think about since I met him last week was sucking his cock again. I apologized to him for being a bad cumslut on my first visit by spitting out his cum onto the towel. He told me not to worry, that he understood because he didn't like the taste of cum and didn't even like sucking cock very much himself. I told him that as my Alpha Top, he didn't have to taste cum, but as his cockslut and cumslut, it was my duty to swallow all of his cum and not waste any of his precious manjuice. I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be able to share a cummy kiss with him, even though he hadn't given me an open mouth kiss yet. But on the flip side, more of his cum for me to swallow.

I was there to suck his perfect cock so I slid down his smooth sexy body and went to work. Just as I remembered from my first visit, his cock fit perfectly in my mouth. I loved how I could take all of his cock in my mouth, it filled my mouth as it filled me with pleasure. His moans were my reward as well as my motivation to continue to please my stud. I was in love with his cock and in love with sucking it. I was completely focused on pleasing him and his wonderful cock, all in the world seemed right. For the first time in my life I felt like I "got lost in cock" and it must be what heaven feels like. No worries, no stress, just pure pleasure.

I didn't want to stop sucking his cock but I could sense the end was near as his moans got louder and his cock got even harder. He grabbed my head and guided it up and down on his cock until he filled my mouth with his delicious sperm. Unlike last time, I was keeping this to myself. I kept his cum and cock in my mouth as I repositioned myself to lay my head on his stomach as I nursed every last bit of his lovejuice into my mouth. It was about five minutes before my stud's cock went soft and another five minutes before I finally released it from my mouth and swallowed his cum. Those ten minutes I spent with both his cock and his hot cum in my mouth were just as enjoyable, if not more so, than the twenty minutes I had just spent working to get my tasty reward. I was finally a good cockslut and a good cumslut for my Alpha male.

I laid down next to him and thanked him for letting me suck his perfect cock and for feeding me his sperm. I told him I loved the taste of his cum and was already addicted, or maybe addickted, to his cock and cum. He said I was a very good "cockbitch" and that he looked forward to more service calls. He didn't know that in my fantasy there were only three service calls left.

I complimented him on his smooth and sexy body and asked him if he ever crossdressed. Even though in the moment he was my Alpha male, I still had visions of how hot and sexy he would look dressed up with a wig on. He obviously wouldn't be my t-girl slut, perhaps he could be my Top Mistress. He said he had never crossdressed and asked me if I had dressed up. I told him that I had in the past but hadn't done so recently.

He then got up and put on his robe and I got dressed to leave. He walked me to the door and gave me his customary hug and closed mouth kiss. As he pulled back I dropped to my knees and asked "Master, may I kiss your cock goodbye"? His cock was already in my mouth before he granted me permission. Since he referred to me as his cockbitch, I thought it was fitting that I referred to him as my Master. I came to the conclusion that there must be something about Alpha males and their desire to name their subs. My first male lover called me his "pussyboy" and my new Alpha male calls me his "cockbitch". I thought my new name fit me well for my relationship with him.

When I got home I sent my new Master an email, once again thanking him for letting me service his cock and feeding me his sperm. I also told him how much I enjoyed savoring and swallowing his delicious cum, and I meant it, his cum was satisfying and rewarding. I checked my email the first thing the next morning and I was delighted to see an email from my Master. In his message he said he enjoyed our time together and wanted to know if I was available two nights later. Wow, I must be moving up in his chain of cockbitches, I was so happy and proud of myself. I couldn't wait for the next 48 hours to pass so I could be back where I belong, between my Master's legs sucking his perfect cock.

We confirmed our date two days later and he told me to bring the clothes I had for crossdressing. His request caught me by surprise, maybe my compliments about his smooth and sexy body and how hot he would look dressed up piqued his curiosity. I dug the clothes out of their hiding place, picked out the outfit that I wanted him to wear, and got ready to go see him. As I was picking out his outfit, I decided to change out of my thong and wear a pair of purple boyshorts to join in on the fun with him. I saved the black bikini panties for his cute ass.

I excitedly drove to his house, I was looking forward to seeing my Master become my Mistress. Once again I arrived at his house with my leather collar on and he greeted me at the door with a hug and a light kiss on the lips, but still no tongue. He noticed the bag I was carrying and said he couldn't wait to see what i had brought. I eagerly followed him to his bedroom where we undressed but I kept my boyshorts on. I took the clothes out of the bag and laid them out on his bed to entice and excite him. I had brought a pair of black thigh high hose, black bikini panties, a faux leather miniskirt, a sexy black sleeveless top, over the elbow fingerless gloves, and a short auburn wig. He looked at the clothes and said "I bet my cockbitch will look great in those." Wait, what? I told him that I thought he wanted to wear them for me.

He looked at me with a sly smile and said "I want you to wear those while you suck my cock." Well he didn't have to ask me twice if that was going to be my reward for dressing up. I dressed as quickly as I could since the only thing between thinking about sucking his perfect cock and actually sucking his perfect cock was putting the clothes on the bed on me. I quickly got over my disappointment at not seeing my Master dressed as my Mistress, he still wanted me to suck his cock.

He had me model for him before he put me in my proper place, between his legs with his cock in my mouth. In the past when I had dressed up, it was always with a t-girl, never with a man. I felt like I had skipped a step in my sexual exploration. I started out dressing up with t-girls, then I was in male mode with t-girls, then I was naked with a man, and now I was dressed up with a man. Was this a step backwards or just another way that I could please my Alpha male. Whatever the case, I was dressed up as a sexy slut and I had his cock in my mouth and we were both happy.

I was glad that I had a short-hair wig on as it kind of got in the way while I was worshiping his cock. Just when I sensed he was about to cum he stopped me and pulled me up next to him. I asked him if everything was okay and he assured me I was doing a great job. He then pulled down my boyshorts, hiked up my miniskirt, and started stroking my already hard cock while I stroked his. He climbed down between my legs and took my cock in his mouth. In more ways than one I swelled with pride that my Alpha male was sucking my cock. He previously had told me that he didn't really enjoy sucking cock and here he was sucking mine, I felt so special. Then after less than a minute of sucking my cock he lifted my legs and started to rim my ass. I knew where this was going and I was more than fine with it. He opened up the nightstand drawer and got out a towel, a condom, and some lube and said "I want to fuck my cockbitch." All I could say was "Please fuck your cockbitch Master."

I was definitely tight as I hadn't been fucked since my post-op t-girl lover and her strapon moved away six months earlier. He was very patient and gentle as he put me on my back and slowly entered me inch by inch as the pain gave way to physical and mental pleasure. I loved the physical feeling of having his cock balls deep inside me, stimulating my prostate and sending waves of pleasure through my cock, body, and brain. I also loved the mental pleasure of giving my body to my Master and pleasing him. My fantasy was to be his cockslut and cumslut, that did not limit pleasing him and his cock and making him cum to only using my mouth. If my Master wanted to use my ass to please his cock, that was okay with me. Although it did present a problem with my duties of being his cumslut. I didn't want his delicious sperm to be shot into a condom, I wanted it shot into my horny and hungry mouth. I figured at worst case I would demonstrate my love for and addiction to his cum by drinking it from the used condom.

A few times he leaned forward and kissed me on my lips as he thrust his cock inside me making me moan like his bitch. Which I was, but I also felt like his lover. I chuckled to myself that there I was crossdressed in a wig, on my back getting fucked by the man who I thought would make a hot CD Top Mistress for me. I was right about the Top part at least. To my surprise I was enjoying everything but one thing, being dressed up. It wasn't enhancing the moment for me, it was a distraction. The wig was hot and uncomfortable and being dressed up just didn't feel right. I wanted to please my Alpha male as a man, that was a bigger turn on in my mind. I didn't have to hide behind a wig and a pair of sexy panties to please my man as someone else. I wanted to be me, his beta male cockbitch and lover.

However, if my Master wanted me to dress up for him so he could fuck me, I was game for anything that would result in pleasing his cock. Don't get me wrong, I was loving getting fucked by my stud, I just wished I was only wearing my cockring and leather collar while he fucked me. He continued to fuck me in the missionary position and from my viewpoint I was the luckiest cockbitch ever as I looked up at this handsome stud who was inside me.

After a while he took a break from fucking me and just laid on top of me with his cock still inside me. Being the appreciative cockbitch that he had turned me into for him, I thanked him for fucking me. I got up my nerve and shyly asked him if he would finish in my mouth since I loved the taste of his sperm. He agreed and gave me a few more minutes of heaven as he wiggled his cock inside me before he pulled out. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a couple of warm handcloths to clean us both up.

After we were both ready, I asked "Master, may I please take off my clothes and service you naked"? He granted my request and I undressed even faster than I got dressed. As I stood there naked in front of him, except for my collar and cockring, I felt even more lust for him and his cock. I felt more free, more natural, more naughty, more gay, and more like me! I immediately got back to my safe place between his legs and began sucking my stud's cock that had just fucked me a few minutes ago. I was glad to be out of the clothes and wig, I didn't want to be his sissy slut, I identified more with being his beta male cockbitch. I wanted him to know that man to man, he was my Alpha and I was his adoring beta.

I wanted to show him what a slut I could be for his cock and cum without dressing up and attacked his cock with an enhanced level of lust and passion. With the few men I had been with in the past, I always either wanted to dress up for them or have them dress up with me or for me. Until an hour ago, I even wanted my handsome stud Master to dress up for me. But somehow now my mental boundaries had been pushed out, I was completely comfortable being a man's lover as a man, no crossdressing required. That doesn't mean it was off the menu, it was just moved from the Main Course to the Appetizers section. I don't think I could ever lose my desire for t-girls and CD's, they're just too damn sexy. And if a man who I was attracted to wanted me to dress for him so I could suck his cock, I would be his crossdressed cockslut.

Less than ten minutes later my Master rewarded me with a hot load of his manjuice that I held in my mouth as long as possible. I even tried to put on a show for him by drooling some of his cum back onto his still hard cock and slurping it up again like the cumslut that I fantasized I could be. My involuntary moans that I made while I sucked his cock with my cum-filled mouth were the same sounds that I made when he fucked me. I was really into my role of being his cockbitch, and loving every minute of it.

After five more minutes of nursing his cock and savoring his magical cum, I swallowed it all and was excited at the thought of my Master's sperm with his Alpha DNA swimming inside me. I climbed up next to him, boldly kissed him on the lips, and thanked him for letting me suck his cock and drink his cum. He had never tried to fuck me during our first two meetings, I thought that maybe dressing up for him turned him on more. I asked him about it and he said "I actually prefer you undressed, I just wanted to see how far you would go to suck my cock." I was impressed, a man with a plan. If he had only known I would have kneeled on broken glass to suck his perfect cock. He asked me if I liked dressing up and I told him "Not with you, I like being your male cockbitch." He said "Good, that's the way it will be from now on."

After a little more pillow talk we got out of bed, got dressed, and he walked me to the door. This time without asking I dropped to my knees, separated his robe, and gave his cock a long kiss and suck goodbye. Just having his semi-hard cock in my mouth for 30 seconds got me hard again. I stood up and gave him a tight hug so he could feel my excitement from kissing his cock goodbye, and then gave him the most passionate kiss I could give without using my tongue.

Being the adoring and appreciative cockbitch that he had turned me into, once I returned home I sent him a message. I thanked him again for fucking me, letting me suck his beautiful cock, and feeding me his delicious sperm. I also thanked him for helping me expand my mental and sexual boundaries by making me realize that I did not need to involve gender play in my meetings with men. I could see involving gender play with some men, but not this man, my Master. He was all man, my Alpha male, and it turned me on the most to serve him as a man, his beta male.

I went to bed horny and hard at the memories of being with my stud and servicing his cock with my mouth and ass. Even though my cock only spent thirty seconds in his mouth earlier that night, my cock received more intense pleasure sensations than I could ever remember when he fucked me. I remembered my cock was only semi-hard, yet it felt like I was on the verge of coming while he fucked his moaning cockbitch.

I also took pleasure in having come to the realization that gender play was not a requirement for me to enjoy m2m sex and passion. That long overdue realization, along with my mistaken notion that I would be the Top with another man, had hindered my exploration of m2m sex. I was so excited at the prospect of reveling in this newfound knowledge with the man who showed me that being a man with a man can be even hotter and sexier without gender play and that I'm not a Top, at least not with him. I'm his adoring bottom cockbitch and that's the perfect role for me with my handsome stud.

The only problem was my fantasy was to be a man's cockslut and cumslut for five meetings, under my assumption that would satisfy my curiosity and I would move on, and I had just met my stud for the third time. I only had two more meetings with him and his perfect cock left, I was going to make the most of them.

To be continued...