All Comments on 'My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 01'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
COUGARS & PUMAS MUST CONNECT

sometimes it takes a few decades to hook up. TK U MLJ LV NV

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Good story

Older people can enjoy sex just as much as young folks who think they invented it. I loved this story. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my oversexed young wife.she was injured in car accident.it did something to her.

after the car accident my young wife had the doctors said she couldent have anymore children.we have a boy&a girl both still in grade school.we dident want anymore children anyway.it did something to her.after she got well she was horney a lot.her figure really got sexy.her belly got a groove&muscles she started getting strong.all of a sudden she could cum just thinking about it.she said look at this she wanted to show me something.she took off her clothes&spread her legs.she said here I go.her face got red&she was breathing hard she moaned&screamed&squirted a load at least 15 feet.i wanted to do something good for her after her accident.something different.i knew a pretty girl at work she was different she was sexy&a good figure&pretty.you couldent tell it but she was a shemale.I talked to her about my wife&wanted to do this for her.the girl agreed to have sex with my wife.me&the girl were good friends.it was sat.night&I told my wife take off your clothes &stay in the bedroom I have a treat for you.the girl showed up&she had a big pretty smile&said I have been lookin forward to this allday I haven't made out with someones wife.im hot.she took off her clothes before we went into the bedroom.we went into the bedroom& my wife was shocked at first she thought it was a woman.the girl smiled at my wife.then the shemale pretty girl got a hard on at least 9 inches.that big dick was throbbing up&down.my wife was so hot she was screaming&cumming the girl jumped her&stuck that 9 inches to her.that girl got the hell screwed out of her you see my wife is oversexed now.they ruined the sheets with sweat&cum.I never saw 2 people sweat like that.the girl couldent screw anymore after 2 hours.my wife jumped me her sweat&cum running on me her moaning&groaning.after it was done we had a talk.the girl said my wife was oversexed she said next sat she would bring her friend who is a shemale also she said the 3 of us could satisfy my wife we hope.my wife was a sight afterwards standing there sweat streaming off of her&a big smile.she said to the girl I will be waiting for all of you next sat.we were all smileing &we have some great new friends.i cant hardly waite it was one heck of a show.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sick, stupid ir/cuck shit still inspired an anonymous idiot to make up a “my wife and I “ comment even worse than the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
652 Followers
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES