My Own Danish Girl

Story Info
A trip to the local cinema and an experience to remember.
1.5k words
4.57
8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers

I used to go to the cinema a lot. My wife and I would often go together, but on this occasion she had arranged a day out with her friends and as I was at a loose end, I decided to see a local showing of 'The Danish Girl' on my own.

Normally I would head off to the City, but our local 'flea-pit' of a cinema was showing the film and had a matinee showing, so I decided to give it a go.

I arrived half an hour before the movie and queued with about a dozen other people, ready to buy my tickets. The queue moved forward as I was fumbling for my credit card and I walked straight into the back of the woman in front of me. I apologised profusely and was shocked to see that 'she' was a 'he'.

He/she was 5"10, wearing a blonde wig and a bright red dress. She was made up beautifully. She forgave my clumsiness and said

"Which movie are you going to see?"

"I thought there was only one." I said, but then realised there were two screens.

"The Danish Girl." I said.

"Me too." she said. "See you in there."

She gave me a smile and a wink, bought her ticket and headed off into the theatre.

I bought my ticket and followed her inside.

As I entered the room, I could see it was pretty small, with approximately twenty rows of approximately twenty seats. Apart from the girl in the red dress, who was sitting in the centre of the back row, there were two elderly couples together, sitting 4 rows from the front. Most of the other 'punters' had obviously come to watch the movie on the other screen.

I made my way towards the back of the theatre and sat in the row, second from the back, a couple of seats over from the girl in the red dress. By the time the lights came down, no one else had joined us, so there were just the 6 of us in the theatre.

The lights went down and as always there was about 20 minutes of adverts. After a few minutes I heard breathing very close behind me. Then a voice said

"You don't have to be shy, you know. Come sit with me. Keep me company."

I was incredibly nervous, but I did as she asked, got up from my seat and sat beside her.

"I'm Carly." she said, and offered me her hand, which I shook.

"Jim." I said. "It's lovely to meet you."

"You too." she said and held onto my hand for what seemed like an eternity.

"Try this" she said, and handed me her drink.

I sipped at the straw and apart from the fruit juice, the most distinctive taste was her lipstick on the straw. I passed it back and licked my lips, taking in the full flavour of her lips.

"Nice lipstick" I said, smiling at her.

"Oh I'm sorry", she said, "I hope that didn't spoil the taste."

"Spoil it? It was the best part!" I said, laughing.

For the next few minutes we ignored the adverts and engaged in hushed small talk. The people at the front remained focused on the screen.

The movie started and because it was dimly lit, in comparison to the bright adverts, the theatre became much darker.

After about 15 minutes she laid her head on my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and feel her breath on my neck.

"Oh I'm sorry Jim, I was starting to doze off." She said.

"Don't worry about it." I said, "It's quite cozy actually!"

With that she giggled and said "Well as long as you're sure you don't mind." and she nuzzled into my neck, putting her hand on my thigh.

"Is that OK?"

I assured her it was.

A few minuted passed and she looked up and said "Did you really like the taste of my lipstick?"

I looked her straight in the eyes and "It as lovely."

Then she slowly moved her head towards me. She seemed to hesitate for a second and I wondered if I'd gone too far. Then she moved her face closer to mine and we kissed gently. The taste was heavenly. After a few seconds I felt her tongue parting my lips and we engaged in a full on passionate embrace.

I looked up to make sure we weren't being watched, but there was no movement from the front of the theatre.

When we broke away, she rested her head on my shoulder again and whispered

"That was delicious."

After the kiss, I noticed Carly's hand had ventured to the top of my thigh. As the movie continued she started to slowly rub the back of her hand into my crotch. I couldn't conceal my heavy breathing.

She leant over and said

"You like that, don't you."

I kissed her again, my left hand on the back of her head and the right hand just above her knee. She pulled away for a second and looked me straight in the eye.

Whilst still staring into my eyes, she moved my hand higher.....and higher until it was between her legs.

She eased herself down on the seat and slightly parted her legs. I cupped my hand under her silk panties, rubbing her balls through the fabric. She started to breath heavily, lifted herself up and in one motion slipped the panties clean off.

"Is that better?" she said.

I took the panties from her, placed them over my face and breathed in the wonderful aroma. I then returned my hand to between her legs, to find a very erect, 7" cock.

I kissed her again, very gently, then wrapped my hand around her cock and very slowly started to pump away.

She pulled away from my kiss and whispered

"My God, that's amazing. I don't want you to stop."

"I've no intention of stopping." I said and kissed her again.

"Lift up your bum." I said.

She did so and I cupped and caressed her balls. I then bent forward and kissed the tip of her cock. She let out a gasp and then firmly grabbed hold of the back of my head and held it still. I found out later that one of the people at the front of the cinema had turned around to see what the gasp was about!

As I continued to suck her beautiful cock, she raised herself higher off the seat. I knew exactly why and slid a finger into her arse. Another gasp came out, but this time she managed to control the volume. A second finger inside her and then a third.

I continued to suck her whilst finger fucking her arse. After a few more minutes she started to tremble and then emptied her cum into my mouth and down my throat. She continued to fuck my mouth for sometime, until I had swallowed every last drop.

"Give me five and then follow me." she said.

To start with, I didn't know what she meant, but then I understood. After a few minutes, I left my seat and headed for the gents. As I walked in I saw a sight to behold.

Carly was in one of the cubicles, door open, bent forward holding onto the top of the cistern.

Her dress was pulled up to above her waste exposing her stocking clad legs, no panties, feet wide apart. I didn't need a written invitation.

I stood behind her, then slid my cock deep inside her arse. Again she groaned, as I started pumping away inside me.

"Oh fuck me, darling." she said, as I continued to ram my cock inside her arse.

I reached round to find she was hard again. So I grabbed her cock and started to match the strokes with my hand on her cock, with those of my cock pumping away inside her.

She had me so turned on during the movie that I was never going to be able to last long. She cried out and shot spurts of cum over the toilet seat, which made me cum inside her, pumping away as hard and fast as I could.

Just then we heard a sound behind us and looked up just in time enough to see one of the elderly guys we'd seen earlier, cock in hand, shooting his cum into a urinal. As soon as he came, he looked up, rather embarrassingly, zipped up and left in a hurry.

Carly and I looked at each other and laughed.

"He obviously found that more interesting than the movie." she said.

The she said "Before we leave, I just want to do something."

She sat on the toilet and took hold of my cock and gently started to suck it. Very slowly it started to wake up and very quickly I was as hard as rock. Within minutes she had me coming again and swallowed every drop.

We dressed and returned to our seats, in time to see the last half hour of the movie.

"Will I see you again? I can see you're wearing a wedding band." Carly said.

I kissed her softly and said "How could I turn down the chance of a repeat performance? That's as long as you're up for it too?"

Did I see her again? That's another story........

JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers