My Own Dermatologist Pt. 02

Story Info
Showering leads to needs fulfilled more to come.
5.1k words
4.72
2.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TR5909644
TR5909644
11 Followers

Pt. 2 (The Shower)

Let me take you back to what was taking place when I had written last time. ...

After a wondrous evening with Jill after which we shared some interesting stories from our past and bared our souls regarding our feelings for each other and our future, I had awoken from a night's sleep on her couch. This was my choice as I wanted to hopefully control where our relationship's path would be led or be driven (depending on the person in charge).

Then, when Jill suggested I begin the day with a shower before we move on to the next stage of assembling furniture and placing items in her newly rented condo, I agreed since my body was a bit achey from all the work we accomplished yesterday. So, after I had only been regenerating myself under the warm spray of her shower for only a few minutes, I hear her voice ask me a question as she had opened the door to the bathroom. She wanted to know if I normally shaved while I was in the shower or I had waited to do that task at the sink as part of my normal routine.

At my own home I had a mirror positioned on a side wall within the shower so I could complete everything all at once. If needed, I could use an electric shaver at the sink in between shower shaves. So when I responded that I usually shave where I am right now, the shower door surprisingly opened with Jill standing before me beautifully naked holding a razor and she said, "I was hoping you would say that. Care if I join you? ... In my line of work, I am sometimes asked to shave other people. ... And, um... I do that very well too." ...

Giving her some access to the spacious shower was not a problem, The issue was, how to regain the upper hand in our tête-à-tête relationship. I knew she wanted to be in charge, but I did not want our relationship to get out of control. However, when you have two naked people in the shower, it appears as if one of us might have to change their strategy or try to reclaim a better foothold at a later time. ... I decided to 'go with the flow' under the water and wait until a more suitable time and place. ...

I sheepishly replied, "Sure, but I usually like to wash myself all over before I shave." Knowing this was just what she wanted to hear, I turned to her revealing my excited expanding erection.

She looked down as my penis was elevating itself before her huge and lustful eyes. She answered me almost repeating her former comments with, "Do you know, I was hoping you would also say that too".

Then our bodies meshed as one as our arms encircled one another in a frantic need to satisfy each other's pent up urges. Our mouths and lips could not find themselves quick enough amidst the steaming waterfall of heat & emotions. We grasped and groped over each other's toned bodies until we located those prized personal possessions we knew we wanted to pursue. While I had maneuvered behind her and was massaging one of her glorious C-cup globes with one hand, my other hand found its way to her unshaven pussy. As I took my time to glide my soapy fingers all along her upper thighs and descending 'V', my other hand and fingers slowly kneaded her buxom breast and protruding nipple simultaneously.

She responded with, " All love each of your digits; they are totally delightful. Keep it up." With her closed eyes and body definitely enjoying this much anticipated treatment, her own hands navigated their course of action. Reaching behind her and in between our two tight knit bodies, she snaked one hand to find my pulsating prick. I heard her say, "Ummmh... that feels perfect, I'm glad you're keeping that up too."

While our 'fluid' actions continued for a short amount of time, her hidden hand subtly slid my cock all around the crack of her ass. However, she had other ideas on her needs and 'to do' lists as she turned to face me still gripping my dick and allowing herself to sink onto the built-in shower seat. Looking directly at me she said,"I want to further examine your manliness a little closer and much more in depth to make sure we are totally suitable for each other. Do you mind Mr. Roberts if I carry on with my investigation?"

Teasingly I replied, "Let me think about that... I guess it would be OK since you ARE my own dermatologist - my own professional."

Jill then began a ritual of slowly stroking my hard length and swirling her tongue around the tip of my glans opening with one hand while neatly cupping my ball sack with the other. Peering at the specimen before her, she then said, "I may be a professional in some areas, but I will surely need a great deal of prick practice with this monster to become much more proficient. Will you allow me to do my daily diligence?"

Showing mild restraint I said, "Well you know what they always say, practice makes perfect." ... With that she slowly descended on as much of my 9" extended manhood that she could fit her mouth at once. Not wanting to gag, she tried to pace herself by devoting more focus to enveloping my bulbous head as if it were her own lollypop. Her other hand began to lovingly stroke my swollen shaft with the dexterity that showed her definite pistoning prick prowess. As her mouth expanded, she twisted her tongue & lightly guided her lips & teeth all around the underside of my cock head, thus shocking and speeding new sensations up my spine to my brain and back down to my own sexual epicenter. Jill's ministrations continued as her fingertips gently massaged my penis head while her lips & tongue slithered slowly along the entire length of my shaft. Continually repeating this process seemed like a heavenly experience to me. How could I tell her that she was already VERY proficient and did NOT need any more practice. Was I crazy?

Finding a new thrill as she pinched my dick head between all her fingers, she also quickened her timing tempo all along my rock hard rod. Jill then lathered my balls with her luscious lips and sucked each one until I almost buckled. She had this insatiable desire for my entire cock area, and I was starting to wilt under her onslaught.

Noticing this may have been too much for me, she said "I want you to cum for me - I want you to cum all over my face. I want your cum NOW." With that she uses both hands to pump my 2" wide girth with new found fervor for a hot minute or so. Then Jill cupped and gently squeezed my balls to seemingly beckon what she needed. Her lips clamped and sucked on my cock crown hoping to inhale what her other hand was initiating from my balls. ...

I can feel the budding tingle as it is spreading throughout my entire body.. I can sense it from the tips of my toes and into my loins as it continues to build... I tell her "I am close, very close" as her hand squeezes and pumps even more.

She tells me, "Yes, cum on me, ... DO IT NOW! ... GIVE IT TO ME." ...

And with that aaagGHHH... I shot rope after rope. She guided my first massive load onto her cheek where it hit then splashed to her arm. The second one was just as intense as it plastered across her tits and belly.

She laughed heartily and said, "Yes, YES... Give me MORE!" My third one was very substantial as well as this one sprayed from her hairline and into an ear. By the time my fourth was being delivered, I can tell she was also equally gratified by what she saw before her - by what she felt all over her - and by what she was currently experiencing. With my remaining dribbles, she coaxed any last remaining delights to be consumed by her vacuuming lips. As my now receding member began to dwindle from her tired tongue, she mewed like a pampered cat after finishing a large bowl of milk. "MMmmhh... that was delicious" ...

Well, I was nearly spent and Jill was stretched out on the shower seat enjoying the rush of being sexually splattered over most of her beautiful body. I could only say, "Wow, that was thee most incredible blowjob I have ever received. While we basked in each other's loving arms, I also said, "I won't ask you where you learned those unbelievable skills, but I know you don't need any additional practice. However, anytime you think you need a refresher course, I would allow you to utilize my 'member' so that you can hone your skills."

She replied with, "Oh, you ARE so gracious."

"Well, you know what they say?" I replied "If you don't use it, you lose it."

Jill laughed at that comeback and said, "There is NO WAY I plan on losing my ability with your beast. You know we could organize... a regular exercise routine ... sorta... if you had the time ... in your busy schedule..."

"Hmmh"... I thought, "perhaps that can be arranged."... "You know I came in here for a shower and perhaps a shave. It definitely looks like your body needs some TLC cleaning & detailing before we start to assemble more of the IKEA furniture."

Jill sighed and said, "You may be right, but I don't like to watch your salty sperm being washed down the drain and away from me."

I coyly smirked saying, "We can find OTHER places within you where it won't or can't be washed away." ... "Maybe we'll research that another time or a bit later."

Having been in there for an extended time already, we both knew this was going to be the longest shower either of us had ever had. She had already seen my naked body in her office, but this was the first time I had the chance to examine this marvelous, gorgeous creature up close. (However, I had managed a quick glancing shot last night before we went to bed.)

So we took our time to view and thoroughly clean each other so we could memorize each other's touch... each arm & finger... each ear, nose & lip... each back, side & shoulder... each leg & toe... each front... There we spent additional moments cleaning and touching... She enjoyed soaping up my elongated joystick and balls while I lovingly tantalized her tender tits and budding nipples... Through all of our touchy & feely embracing was our need for continual kissing... ...Yep, we got to be experts at exploring each other's anatomies. However, we both believed there was still much more exploration and fun to follow. ...

Then Jill said, "OK, It's time for your shave. Let me do that for you since I have done that numerous times at the hospital."

Since I was 'in the moment' I replied, "I guess that would be OK, but I always do this myself."

She retorted, "Oh, it sounds like you don't trust me."

"No, no" I awkwardly replied. "It is just that this will be a first for me."

I imagine there will be a number of firsts that we'll both be getting used to for now on. So, how 'bout it? Are you brave enough? Do you trust me?" She responded.

"All right, my body is yours. Do with it what you may." I said as I begrudgingly gave in to her.

"Well, OK then" she said "I will take you up on that."

So, she soaped up my one-day old beard and neatly used the razor on each crack, crevice and smooth surface. After she finished, I felt all around my face, and I must admit I was impressed. I said, "You can be my barber anytime."

"Well, you mentioned that your body is mine and I should do with it whatever may be and I did. But, there's more to do as I'm not quite finished yet."

I came back with, "Sure you are. My face feels clean shaven. You did a great job."

With a suggestively provocative glare, Jill cynically replied "I know I did, but I really like to suck a guy off who is clean DOWN there. I don't want any of your pubes interfering with my mission and what I love to accomplish." Didn't you just mention how excellent I was giving you one of your very best blowjobs ever?" Didn't I just hear that? As I could only cowardly nod to what she was saying. "With your entire area smooth and free from any nasty 'loose ends' just imagine how my hands, fingers, tongue and lips ... 'Ummm' could glide so easily ... so effortlessly...so... ".

"OK, OK... you made your point." As she gripped my cock, I gulped and continued with my response, "Ah... um... have you shaved anyone else down there before?"

"Of course" she replied confidently, "you know I'm a professional."

I am now definitely between a rock and HER hard place. The only thing is, she has my hard on IN her own hand placement. I could see she was hungrily licking her lips anticipating the possible follicle surgery of my genital area. Before consenting, she then said, "One other thing, you know this will also make it feel SO much better for BOTH of us... at some later point... when and IF ...we ever do... you know...FUCK..."

She finally got me on that point. With that I answered, "ALL RIGHT, how do we do this? Where do you want me? But you have to promise to be VERY careful. One slip and it's... well you know..."

"Don't you trust me? I thought we had already been through this" she replied.

"Well, there is quite a difference when someone is shaving a face and someone is shaving someone's cock area & genital region. Wouldn't you think so?" I asked her.

"Maybe, but it's just skin to me" as she sarcastically chuckled a bit.

"That may be easy for YOU to say" I replied.

For a while now, we had already turned off the shower since it seemed it had been raining down on us forever. Plus, now I wouldn't want her to be distracted with a stream of water in her eye as she prepared to carefully complete her delicate slicing. So, she told me to stand in front of her while she sat on the shower seat with all her needed props at her disposal right next to her.

I said, "OK, your the boss, but please..."

"Stop it, don't be a baby. It should be all over and OK very soon. ... I hope." she snorted.

"That did not sound very encouraging", but I was into it now and under her spell. As I was keeping my body very still, I was beginning to conjure up another plan which would be revealed shortly after she successfully completed her task. ... And I emphasized 'SUCCESSFULLY'.

After spreading shaving cream over my entire genital area, she held a warm washcloth in one hand and razor in the other and asked if I was ready. "Yep" was my response and then I heard her begin to hum a tune. I couldn't believe it as I heard the song from "Snow White" ... 'Whistle While You Work'. How can I hold myself perfectly still when she is whistling that silly song? She was trying to test my patience and also my ability to be a good patient. Through it all I believe I handled the entire process very well even though some of the scraping felt very awkward across my sack, penis and lower abdomen as my pubic hair was slowly being shorn away.

To complete her task, I know she enjoyed maneuvering my cock to the right and then to the left, - then stretching & lifting my balls up, down and ALL around to find those straggling pubes - or was she just having fun? ... Then I heard her say, "Oops, did that hurt? ... Only kidding! But I guess you were a bit worried weren't you?"

"Well, no Duh" was my unfiltered response. ...

And with that she said, "Done, and everything is cleaned off too. You should check it out to make sure I didn't miss any spots" ...

As I peered down at my newly denuded specimen surrounding by pinkish and glistening skin, I responded to her saying, "Beautiful job, it makes the whole area look shiny - almost brand new."

"I'm glad you approve," she said with a grin. "However, the skin all around there is slightly tender. We should rub it gently with some baby oil or something similar so it... uh... acclimates. I'll do that so you will be completely satisfied with my entire specialized shaving ability."

"If you say so, but as I said you did a great job. I knew you could do it. I had every confidence in you. So, finish up with whatever you have to do."

She answered saying, "You didn't sound that way fifteen minutes ago. So, let me apply this soothing baby oil into those exposed pores. We don't want you to get chafed later on as you'll need to protect your ... um ...package in its newly altered ... environment.

'I guess this is all part of the 'package deal' you are providing", I replied.

"That joke was a good one I must admit. While I apply this, continue to stand still as best as you can. I want to make sure that I reach every area that may have been exposed by my razor's edge." Jill asked.

I said, "OK, but the hard part is already over with right?"

Again she had a quick little smirk as she commented with, "Well, hard can be a word that can be taken several ways as it comes and goes."

I queried saying, "What?"

"You'll find out shortly", Jill replied.

As she rubbed an ample supply of the liquid into her hands she smiled and said, "I believe you will greatly enjoy my finishing touches too."

So, I supported myself to the sides of the shower wall and allowed my legs to be spread wide to her ample application. Before closing my own eyes, I again viewed the desire she had all over her face - especially in her enlightened eyes and wanting mouth.

Her hands and fingers gently and lovingly massaged the lubricant over every expanding millimeter... over each increasing inch of my penis's length ... from the tiny tip opening ... around and around the head of my fireman's hat... slowly sliding up and back the length of my shaft... across the area below my abdomen where my pubes have now been replaced by balding skin... and finally to my sack where Jill rolled each ball between her fingers. ...

Making sure every nook and cranny was reached, she repeated her motions from tip head to near butt bottom ... across all areas utilizing her gentle then squeezing fingers of both hands to exact & execute her great skill and find me in a zone somewhere between near excruciating agony and beyond undeniable bliss. I thought by balls could never reclaim a climax again after that incredible blowjob she had given me earlier. Yet, I could feel 'something' building... percolating... inside me as I struggled to tell Jill, "I might be coming again."

"Ummm, I was hoping I could coax a little more out of you" she replied.

"Well, ... uh... it may be more than a little bit." I answered.

"I was hoping you would say that. Let's see if I can totally drain you." Jill coyly said.

"Uh oh..." Is all I could meekly come back with...

With that Jill again lowered her mouth over the crown of my swollen glans, and slowly drew my cock inside fraction by fraction. Her lower hand guided her performance as if it were controlling the path & course of a sailboat. However, that lower hand suddenly changed direction and ventured further upstream over and around my perineum. ... It journeyed further & further ... - reaching beyond to an opening that has been never surveyed by another's hand or finger.

As Jill's fingers swirled clockwise around my anus, I let out a deep internal grunt followed by continuing guttural moans as her middle finger snaked slowly inside my lower orifice. As she probed a little further, she then tried to coordinate some pumping action between her hand and her mouth which was already preoccupied. ... I was very close; I wanted to hold on but I could not take too much more of this as I coughed up and cried, "HERE I COME"...

With those words she quickly withdrew her lower hand from where she was stimulating me, to concentrate on bringing me over the top. With her lips firmly locked around my cock & its head, I spurted jet after jet after jet into her beckoning mouth. I saw her trying to inhale deeply through her nose because she was trying to gulp down my entire load as quickly as she could. Unfortunately, her intake couldn't match my output. Six streams of semen trickled outside of her lips which slid and trailed to her chin below. After licking up the remaining love debris, she looked up at me and with a very satisfied smile said, "I think the oil has done its job, and I hope you believe I have done a satisfactory job as well."

I weakly responded again with, "You are totally amazing, I don't know how you do that. To get me to come once to that amount BUT TWICE, I am just blown away."

TR5909644
TR5909644
11 Followers
12