My Own Dermatologist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I truly might believe you are blown away both literally and figuratively. Because I don't think I did too badly... for a rookie did I?"

"Rookie, what? ... What do you mean by that?" I asked Jill.

While I sat down next to her, Jill regained a bit of her composure and replied, "In truth... I never shaved anyone ever before - let alone a man 'down there'. I assisted in the ER one time for an appendectomy when it was requested the patient have his pubic area shaved before emergency surgery."

She continued, "I have never given a man a blow job ever. You were my first. However, I really love to watch porn frequently, and I've viewed ... um ... some techniques while I was also masturbating. I have practiced on my dildos, but I must admit YOUR cock is far superior to all the dildos I have used."

Well, I am glad you admire my penis, and after what I have just experienced 'AGAIN' (I can't believe I am saying this), You can have my cock anytime you want it!.

Continuing with her admission, Jill said "Oh, thanks, and I hope to give it another test drive very very soon." ... ... Getting back now, I had given a few infrequent handjobs in the past, and they weren't that exciting. I liked looking at the guys' pricks. I liked playing with them and watching him come, but that was it. There was a mess, and nothing more ... ... and nothing for me.

Taking her in my arms, I replied "No that is NOT the way a relationship is supposed to take place. I believe partners need to share all their experiences equally. ..." I continued...

"Next, as a rookie, you are a Day 1 starter on my team. Your techniques are wonderful. Perhaps we should watch some of your porn together sometime when you feel ready for that."

"Maybe, ... yes, ... Ooh, I would love to do that with you. That may prove to be very, very ... exciting," she sexily replied.

"Also, regarding giving me another test drive sometime soon, we'll have to wait and see about that. Right now I am a bit depleted. I'll need some time to recover, regain my strength, and renew the ... the supply. ... However, I DO have solutions to several of the topics we have been reviewing, addressing and undressing.

Jill laughed a little, but then queried, "Huh, solutions... topics... What do you mean by that?"

As I took a deep breath I responded with, "Here's how it goes. Last night you asked me to teach you how to become a better lover and to become more intimate. Well, I can see you are making significant strides in those areas on your own. I am overwhelmed in the ways you have learned to caress and treat my body. However, sometime very soon I will share some of my knowledge in those areas even though it may be limited too. Because sharing with a partner who cares, brings out the best for each of us - brings out the best for the relationship, and helps to guarantee the long term success of what the future may hold for them together."

Jill replied, "That sounded ... almost ...very deep to me. But it also sounded very nice too."

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves," I answered. However, our time together will be all about shared experiences, and we certainly have done some of that in here. In the days & weeks... to come, we hopefully will have many more to share together as well."

"Perhaps after we get the rest of my furniture assembled and condo organized, we might have one of those sharing experiences? ... Perhaps, it might happen in ... a ... in my bedroom", Jill intimated.

"Perhaps it might" I responded." ...

"However, I have another sharing experience I do believe you might hopefully enjoy as well. But first I have to ask you a question. ... "Do you trust me?" I uttered this to Jill while looking directly at her with my soft blue eyes. "Because, if you do what might eventually follow will make our sharing time much more meaningful - and much more intimate..."

She nervously answered saying, "Uh... yes I guess... sure I trust you."

I returned with, "That response sounded very similar to the one I made earlier when you asked me if I trusted you."

Well, how do you expect me to answer, as it sounds like a 'loaded question' ... like you're going to do something or ask something or...like... Well, I don't know ". Jill retorted.

Taking her hand I asked, "Jill, do you think I would do anything to hurt you? ... Would I do anything to take advantage of you?... Think about those questions and answer truthfully to me".

"No... no... you wouldn't do either of those or anything that I wouldn't want" she relented. "You do really care for me."

"Yes, I DO care for you." I continued... "OK, so you trust me then ... as I finally trusted you earlier... So now we BOTH trust each other. ... It's almost like the expression, 'what is 'good for the goose is good for the gander but this time in reverse'... ...Right?...

"Right, I guess... YES, I mean. ... What was good for me is now good for you too", Jill affirmed. but still with a bit of a doubt. But then she said, "Where is this all leading?"

"I'm glad you asked that, and I'm glad we removed all those other question marks that you had too." So, I asked Jill to stand before me as I now sat in front of her on the bench seat.

As I took the razor in one hand, soap & washcloth in the other, I asked Jill, "Are you ready?"

In a look of disbelief, she responded saying, "Ready for...!!!... you've got to be kidding! Aren't you?"

"Nope" was my quick comeback. There was no way she was going to get out of this one.

"No really, my pus... have you ever shaved a woman's pussy before?" as she tried to probe my one word answer.

"I have never shaved a woman's private parts - not even my former wife's area. Heck, I never even saw my own pubes shaved before I saw you do it for me today" was my steady reply. "As I repeated, what was now good for the gander is now good for the goose".

"But, I don't even go down there myself to do... that', Jill wryly said. "That did not sound quite right. Did it"?

"Well, it's about time ... you went down there, don't you think? ...Plus, let me use your own words - the ones you mentioned to me last night. I think that might help change your mind. ... "

"Let's see if I can remember exactly what you said... I think it was something like... 'One other thing, you know this will also make it feel SO much better for BOTH of us... at some later point... when and IF ...we ever do... you know...FUCK...' "

Jill then gulped ... and looked down at vestiges of her hairy 'V' and sighed ... "I do know some of my other girl friends have shaved their ... bits ... ... and most of the those women on my porn sites have shaved or have a landing strip..."

... "Ooooh, I just don't know"... she hesitated ... "Oh, oh, OK... I'll do it!"

"But you have to promise me"... she insisted.

"Of course, the same way you promised me" I responded.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now," as Jill nearly lost her balance.

I reassured her by saying, "No you're not in trouble, I'm only kidding with you. I will take good care of you and all your 'private parts' during the 'Great Shearing'.

"Hey, that's not funny, 'Great Shearing' Jill replied. "I'm not a lamb."

"I know that, but wait until I am completed, ... so I can protect your newly sensitive skin in the same way you protected my newly sensitive skin. ... Hmmm.... I want to give you the ENTIRE treatment..." as I looked up at her with sexy, glaring look.

As she bit her bottom lip, Jill quickly said, "OK, come on hurry up, let's get started...

12