My Own Dermatologist Pt. 03

Story Info
Jill & George finish some clean up details in her new home!
2.7k words
4.72
1.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TR5909644
TR5909644
11 Followers

If you have not read Parts 1 & 2 yet, that may be helpful to get a full and intimate understanding of the ongoing and building relationship between Jill Daniels and George Roberts. ... However, if you did not want the complete 'play by play' experience, let me give you an abridged Cliff Notes version that contains just several lines for each part.

Cliff notes version...

- Teacher becomes patient of former student now his dermatologist...

- After partial assembly & placement of furniture at her new condo, a

late takeout dinner & heart to heart personal discussion ensue...

- Limited personal intimacy takes place before a night's sleep...

------

- Arising in the morning to elongated & shared shower time...

- Jill offered to shave my face... and genitals...

I find a way to offer the same service...

MY OWN DERMATOLOGIST - Pt. 3 - (... continuation...)

... Jill then gulped ... and looked down at vestiges of her hairy 'V' and sighed ... "I do know some of my other girl friends have shaved their ... bits ... ... and most of the those women on my porn sites have shaved or have a landing strip..."

... "Ooooh, I just don't know"... she hesitated ... "Oh, oh, OK... I'll do it!"

"But you have to promise me"... she insisted

"Of course, the same way you promised me" I responded.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now," as Jill nearly lost her balance.

I reassured her by saying, "No you're not in trouble, I'm only kidding with you. I will take good care of you and all your 'private parts' during the 'Great Shearing'.

"Hey, that's not funny, 'Great Shearing' Jill replied. "I'm not a lamb."

"I know that, but wait until I am completed, ... so I can protect your newly sensitive skin in the same way you protected my newly sensitive skin. ... And ... ah... I want to give you the ENTIRE treatment..." as I looked up at her with a sexy, glaring look.

As she bit her lower lip, Jill quickly said, "OK, come on hurry up, let's get started. ... ...

"All right", I said "Just think of what your pussy will feel like afterwards when you touch it yourself at night. ... It will be as smooth as silk and as soft as a newborn baby's first touch. ... Just imagine what the sensations will be when our new mutual nether nakedness mingles and grinds and... ... Hey, wake up."

"I couldn't help myself as my mind was in another place. You got my blood flowing as well as my those other juices flowing too. I guess you'll be able to figure that out very shortly," Jill innocently muttered.

"You may be right on that as your OWN natural lube will further help to ease the razor's path", I replied.

Jill added, "While I have never totally shaved my own female parts before, I have shaved all along those areas that may have right next to the edge of several bathing suits and bikinis I have worn. When summer comes it is not very fashionable to have some loose curlies sticking out down there."

Agreeing with I said, "You may have a point there."

"Plus, I did get adventurous a couple times with Jean Truex as we went to a salon and had ourselves ... um... waxed down there. It was quite THEE experience as Jean wanted to do it for a reason she did not tell me. Even though I have seen numerous naked bodies in my work, this time I was the patient. I was very nervous as these women removed my shorts and underwear, thoroughly cleaned my private area, powdered it, and then applied some wax. After that the strips were applied and then quickly removed. Yep, it hurt momentarily, but I was prepared for it," as Jill winced a bit.

"Well, better you than me. However, if you prefer THAT treatment to me shaving you, I could oblige," I responded.

"No way, we did this several times, and I only went with her because she did not want to go alone. Plus, I'd help her any time as we were and still are the best of friends," Jill said.

"You may be a better person than me in some respects, but that is one activity I would NOT do with my best friend," I said a bit awkwardly.

"So, with my very warm washcloth, new razor and shaving cream, I guess we are ready to begin. ... I may need to have you change positions a couple times or we'll have to see what works best since I am a rookie at this." I reminded Jill.

"OK, I'll stand directly in front of you as you begin. Then we'll see what transpires and what is needed," she suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," I said. As she then stood there facing me, her hairy cunt was inches from my face. At that moment, I believe she knew what she really needed along with her soon to be followed southern shaving. ... I asked Jill to spread her legs so that I would be able to use my washcloth to prepare all areas seen and unseen for the next steps of my 'treatment'.

While gently massaging the warm cloth and a nearby loofah all around her lower abdomen and inside upper thighs, I heard her moan slightly to the sensation of the soothing water and my hand movements. With the faint scent of her sex still lingering from my earlier imaginative comments, I drew her wanting womanhood nearer to my nesting nostrils. Taking a firm hold of her buttocks, I separated her legs even further as I guided my tongue towards and around the lips of her saturated slit.

Jill hungrily responded saying, "Yeah, yeah, Oh yeah, that's it... Don't stop". ...

As I lapped up her love juices, she forced my head further inside her widening 'V' so I could navigate those areas of her hidden personal secrets. When I found her extended clit, I continuously flicked it between my teeth and tongue causing her to gasp as she exclaimed, I'm close and and ... I'm coming..." Then, as my middle fingers snaked their way to the entrance of her anus, she let loose with a "Uugghh" euphoric exclamation and slumped over me with her climactic release.

"Oh my god, OH my God, OH MY GOD!!! ... THAT was totally amazing," she exclaimed as Jill was trying to catch her breath. ...

..."Whew...if you are able to make me cum that hard, I can hardly wait until we reach the desired main mutual entree of the suggestive meal we had discussed."

"Well, if you are now referring along a different level of thought to where food takes on a whole other meaning... you might not be able to wait for that entree", I replied. "Perhaps, an appetizer will be enough to keep you satisfied." ... "But, then again, we could possibly tease each other and wait for the last course as I have always been a 'dessert man'."

While Jill was still recovering, I could see she was thinking of something else to counter what I had just mentioned. ..."You know, when I am ready to have that very special meal, I would like to space out each and every course comfortably and enjoy... perhaps all 'SEVEN' courses to their fullest. ... you know from soup to nuts and everything in between. ... Oh, and I really do like my nuts!"

With that I gulped and said, "I think I need to begin your shave as we have been in here way too long." ... ...

... "Let me see, where were we before I got carried away with your beautiful distraction? Are you able to stand up again and face me?" I asked. "This time I promise no funny business."

Jill replied, "But what if I like 'Funny Business'?"

"Then we'll have to control ourselves, and wait until later. I believe I can do that. Can you handle that too?" I replied.

"Oh nuts!" Jill innocently commented. "I can handle them ... I mean that... oops."

As she stood facing me in a déjà vu moment, I used the warm washcloth on her now glistening pubic triangle. Cooing like a cat she said, "You could wash me there any time you want, ... and the rest of me as well. Just take as much time as you need. ... Hmmmhh"...

Then I applied a generous coating of shaving cream to all those areas that will and 'might' be affected by my steady hand. ... Just before I began my skillful effort, I asked her a couple questions just to set her 'off' a bit. ...

"So, Jill would like to have my initials remain in any short hair that is left behind...you know like an artist's signature on a painting or a canvas? ... Or would you prefer some racing stripes...you know like the ones kids have on the sides of their head?" As I said this, I tried to keep a straight face without chuckling.

"GEORGE! Where did that idea come from? That is crazy... No, that is nuts! She emphatically replied. "And if you do anything like that... ... well, you know... down there... ...You do know we just mentioned ... NUTS ... in our last conversation... Hmmmh?"

"OK, Ok, ok, I was only kidding" I wouldn't or couldn't do that since I am not THAT adept with a razor in those areas. ..." ... "Still kidding, but are you considering going totally hairless or with a small ... landing strip?"

"Oh, well that is another story," Jill replied. "While I had not thought about that up to this point. We could always leave a little now and decide about taking off the rest at a later time. How does that sound?" she asked.

"It is whatever you want, and I truly promise to be careful since it will be ultimately wonderful for both of us ... as we consume our intimate sensational meal... sometime later..."

Jill thought it best to close her eyes as I delicately stroked from one inner thigh to her mid mons and repeated the same attention on her other side. I also guided several vertical scrapes towards her more delicate areas too. Since she hadn't given herself this type of specialized attention, I had to carefully repeat each mini swath until I was able to reach the smoothness I believe she desired. While I was able to leave her a nice little strip leading to her prized inner sanctum, I was a bit skeptical on safely proceeding any further nearer to her folds with my razor.

As she opened her eyes and looked at me, she asked me, "Umm... How's it going? ... Is there a problem? ... Are you almost finished? ... Or..."

I strangely answered, "Well... Ah... I was thinking of a movie... Have you ever seen... "Edward Scissorhands"?

WHAT, What, WHAT did you say?!?... Jill shockingly replied.

"NO, No, no... Everything is fine," I quickly assured her. ... "You are even more beautiful than before. ... I stopped at this point because I was unsure how I was to proceed as I was getting closer to your vulva and to your labia lips."

"Gee," Jill quizzically replied. "It sounds like you are getting all medical on me with the female terminology. ... But I know what you mean."

"If you would want to change your position and sit here, I could remove some additional strands if I position myself on the floor. ... I believe I have done a nice job up to this point. After everything is finally completed, we'll apply some moisturizer or baby oil. Then I hope you will be very pleased," I concluded.

"OK, I trust you. ... Let's do it right or as best as you can, ... because right now I'm looking at my very naked pussy and your very naked cock and balls... and I am getting very, VERY excited," Jill commented.

To conclude this exercise in specialized female barbering, Jill sat on the shower bench and spread her legs giving me a closeup view of her personal pinkness which was slightly oozing her own feminine juices. As I swallowed again, my fingers shielded her lacquered lower lips while my razor cleanly removed any remaining hair and stubble that might bother her (or me) sometime later.

As I was washing off the entire area with a warm washcloth after the scary part of my skills had been completed, I could also tell Jill was relieved as she sighed deeply several times. "Oh, that feels NICE... NICE & SOFT."

"Well. It will feel much better after we get some baby oil or moisturizer on it. ...For a while, it may be a bit TOO tender... for both of us," I chimed in. "Would you like to rub it in yourself, or would you like me to carefullyyyy and gentlyyyy apply all over your smooth and beckoning ... 'naked pussy'?"

"Let me think about that", Jill pondered...Three seconds later, "OK, that was enough thinking ... of course, I want you to take your time ... to make sure every pore... every crevice... and every crack is completely protected and saturated with whatever you decide to apply. As we have said, 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

And I replied, "And Vice Versa..."

When we both chose the baby oil for a couple reasons, I dripped several droplets of the clear liquid onto my palm and massaged it along her upper inner thighs. Then using my thumbs, I lightly kneaded some additional oil into the 'V' crease at the top of her legs. As I repeated these motions a few more times, Jill let out a deep sigh and widened her stance a bit to allow me greater access to her remaining private passage before me.

To tantalize her before the last bit of lubrication was applied, I leaned closer and lightly kissed and tongue-flicked her cleansed clit. While this startled her at first, Jill asked "That is a very interesting way of spreading baby oil to my sensitive spots, don't you believe?"

"I couldn't agree more"... "I read it in a 'How to ...' book," as I slowly continued my oral and manual ministrations all around her feminine nakedness. ... With that my fingers slowly slid their way along the path from the crack of her ass - navigating past her anus and finally venturing all around her swollen vaginal opening. ...

...Eventually, when my freelancing fingers & thumbs started swirling, prodding and dancing figure-eights in both directions, Jill began to pant and was biting her bottom lip when she tried to say, "We'll have to... ahh... Umm... MmmhhH... Read that BOOK... TOGETHER ... Won'T WEEEEE?," and with that her body shook with an overwhelming climax!!! ...

... By the time we toweled off, dressed and got something nourishing to eat, the time was approaching late morning. I mentioned to Jill that we still needed to complete the remaining assembly and organization of her condo. While we both created our own intimate distractions over the past intense hours to slow us down, we also agreed to focus and finish the job since tomorrow was a work day for both of us too.

Having shared these new bonds, helped us to further work as a team to complete the task we had to accomplish. By 7:30 all the furniture was unpacked, built and placed to her liking. Many - but not all pictures - had been hung, and most of the empty boxes were taken to the dumpster. Many remaining items were grouped together and taken to a downstairs storage unit for another season's use. We also made sure her kitchen would be more functional after cleaning and storing all her necessary utensils.

After she had vacuumed some rugs that were placed in several rooms, Jill was ready to relax as she showed a very big tired smile across her face. "I can't express in words what your help this weekend has meant to me. ... I'm going to have difficulty sleeping not only tonight ... thinking of what an incredible weekend this was. ... I'm very new to the experiences you have showed me... but I hope there is more to come... I hope it is just the beginning..."

"Gee," I responded. "I also hope there is more to come. ... I believe we have a ... SEVEN course meal to arrange, don't we?"

"Yeah, you are right," Jill wearily responded. "Everything from soup ... to nuts... and I Do Like MY NUTS."

...gulp....

TR5909644
TR5909644
11 Followers