My Own Party led to My Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

They both - of course - wanted kisses goodnight in the "large sense," but I was no longer wearing a bra and panties. They made short work of what I was wearing, however, pushing up my nightgown to reveal my naked ass to them, too, and before I knew it, my nightgown went up and off, over my head, and this despite my efforts, both verbal and physical, to stop them.

My two small, manicured, and delicate hands were no match for the four strong, large hands of the two men. I had been rendered naked in no time. I did, however, enjoy the oohs and aahs over my boobs and especially my huge, fuchsia colored nipples, set off by gigantic, brown areolas. Tastefully, nobody mentioned how wet my pussy was. I was grateful for that tiny nod to some vestige of decorum.

The men, too, were naked, not having brought overnight sleepwear to the party. So, we were all three naked, and Gary was still kissing me. "Save me her boobs!" Mike called, as he came down the stairs, his erect dick swinging before him. In less than a minute I was flat on my back, with Gary kissing me passionately, Mike kissing my boobs, and Mark kissing me all over the rest of my body, especially my upper thighs.

I kept trying to get away, and trying to say no, but when three men are holding your naked body down, and one man is giving you kisses from heaven, it's hard to get away and hard even to speak, let alone to say no, or even to scream no! Besides, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, but in my drunken, horny state, I was loving every minute of it! I was in the moment, not thinking of the dangers that might be awaiting me.

I'd never had even two men molesting me at a time before, and now there were three of them, all good looking, and all wanting me. I felt desired like I never had before! It was like manna from heaven for an insecure, lonely, and horny young woman like myself. I'd always been insecure about my desirability for men. Maybe it was my secret bisexual nature that led to such an insecurity, which probably no man would have guessed. Me, little Virginia, the strange woman with the unplaceable ethnicity who had always tried to blend into the woodwork, and they all wanted me? Wow.

A phase change in physics is when a liquid changes its state. An example is water turning to steam, or freezing into ice. I learned the concept in freshman physics, and it's really a fascinating one, since if you think about it, neither ice nor steam resemble liquid water in any way.

Mark gave me a phase change, so to speak, when first he wormed my legs apart sufficiently to get his head between them. When he put his tongue on my pussy and began licking, I had a phase change of the first order. My arousal went from the liquid state to steam. I felt as if my lubricating juices in my pussy were turning to steam and floating up to the heavens.

I began to moan, and I could tell that Gary, who was still kissing me, began to smile right through his kisses. Mike began to tweak my nipples, and Mark's tongue eventually found my clitoris. The men know my resistance was fading, my will to remain faithful to my philandering Singaporean husband dissipating like so much steam.

Mark was the first man ever to eat me out. With Jake, we had always just fucked, every single time. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I was also totally unprepared for the formidable sensations that eating out a girl can arouse in said girl.

Steam often makes a hissing sound, but during my phase change, the sound was moaning, with moan after moan after moan, as Mark's tongue, combined with Mike's nipple tweaks, and Gary's fabulous kisses, drove me to ecstasy. Mark was able to spread my legs truly wide apart now, or maybe my legs spread like that of their own volition?

I knew I was in serious danger. With my legs open wide, a man like Mark, who liked nothing more than to lay a willing wife, would soon be trying to do the nasty with yours truly, right there, on my living room floor, as God, (and Mike and Gary) were my witnesses.

What about my Jake? What about my husband, who trusted me to keep his love for the duration? What, indeed! Now after only seven months, there I was on my very own living room floor, naked, doing the splits for our friend Mark? No, I just couldn't. It was wrong. It was much too wrong. I had to stop this now!

Fortified with my new resolve I pushed Gary from my mouth, and I closed my legs. There was a small problem, however: Mark's body was between my widely spaced legs. They didn't close. Worse still, Mark was raising them into the air, exposing my charms to the world, and in particular to the three men. Mike had disappeared and now he had reappeared with his cell phone.

"No! No pictures!" I yelled in my mind. "Let me close my legs! I'm not fucking anyone tonight!" I screamed in my mind. The problem was, nothing but air came from my mouth. I was so focused on not being fucked, that I didn't even notice Gary was choking me.

No matter. My virtue was a lost cause. When Mark decided to replace his mouth with his hard, erect, cock, my pussy gave it a hero's welcome. He didn't even push into me, he just held his cock at my entrance. Now was my chance to say no! I reached for Gary's hands and clawed at them. Why does nature make men so strong? I began to cry, and finally, at last, that got through to the men. Men just can't bear to see a woman cry.

Gary released my throat, and Mark stayed poised at my entrance but did not push himself inside. Thank God! I tried to squirm away, but my muscles somehow refused to follow my brain's commands. Instead, I simply raised my pelvis, pushing back at Mark's delightful cock, and into me, did it slide. Boy, did it ever! Oh my God, we're doing it. I'm committing adultery. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, and dammit all to Kansas, it felt so good!

"Yes!" I managed to squeak, my first words, and my brain had had no intention of my saying them.

Mark had a big smile on his face, as he began to pump. We were really doing it. We were really fucking. I heard moaning, and oh shit, yes, the moans were mine. Mike was moving in for a close up with his bleeping cell phone camera, while Gary was moving around. What the fuck am I doing? Am I the biggest slut this side of Carolina?

Mike, having propped up his cell phone, was able to leave it alone, as it took a video of my sins. Taking a page from Mark's playbook on how to seduce a wife, Mike replaced his wonderful kissing lips with his own hard and erect cock, poking it at the entrance to my tightly closed mouth. As my abdomen bucked to meet Mark's thrusts, Mike made no effort to get his cock in my mouth. It became clear that if Mike was going to get a blowjob, it was up to me to initiate it. These men were diabolical! I had to be the architect of my own downfall, yet again?

I did it, though. I opened my mouth in welcome as Mark plowed away at my pussy. I just couldn't resist! Still, Mike held back, just hovering his hard cock at the opening of my mouth. I had to move my head forward and suck it in, and dammit all to hell, that's exactly what I did. I was rewarded with an ear to ear smile from Mike, and a grunt from Mark.

Gary then lay down on the floor beside me and placed my hand on his huge, gigantic, humongous cock. By now I knew the playbook and I stroked his cock up and down, alternating with the occasional fondle of his tennis ball-sized balls. Gary was truly endowed! I was much too small of a woman for a man like Gary, and I assumed he knew that.

I was being fucked in my pussy and my mouth, and I was in sensual overload. What phase comes after steam? I don't know, but I was there. An orgasm was imminent, I could tell. What I did not realize at the time was that I about to have my very first mega orgasm! Whoa!

Seconds before my orgasm arrived, Carolina entered the house, and there I was in front of her, being fucked, giving a blowjob, and jerking off the sexual mutant we all called Gary. My humiliation was now complete.

No, wait. She had brought Mary, and as Mary entered after her, I couldn't help myself, and let loose with a mind-altering scream as my climax washed over me. It was so intense, I almost lost consciousness.

I think both Carolina and Mary might have been in shock, at the sight before them. The men didn't miss a beat! Mark kept pumping inside me, my mouth continued to pleasure Mike, and my hand continued to tug Gary. It was only Gary who broke the moment of mesmerized stupor, by saying the simple, "Hello, girls. Feeling better, Mary?"

It fully entered my damaged consciousness that I had two guests, watching me naked, getting ravished by three men at once! I didn't know what to say, I was so ashamed, humiliated, and embarrassed. Fortunately, (?) I had the excuse of having my mouth filled with cock, so I said nothing, and only slurped and moaned while Mark upped the ante, starting to fuck me truly hard and fast!

Gary, who had been watching and enjoying the show while getting his cock tugged (and waiting for his turn with my body?) rose and went over to the two women. He was naked, of course, but he displayed no embarrassment.

"How are you feeling, Mary?" Gary said.

"I'm fine. It turns out I only fainted. What are you three men doing to poor little Virginia?" Mary replied.

"I can explain it to you," Carolina said, always ready with the snarky remark.

"Better, I can show you," Gary said, and he began to undress Mary, who just stood there, staring at me as I got ravished, and she passively let Gary remove her sweater and her skirt.

Mary woke up from her state of shock to realize she was now standing in my living room, clothed only in a bra and panties. "Are your intentions honorable, Gary?" she asked.

"No way," Gary replied.

"Well then, let me help you. This bra is complicated," Mary said, as she removed her bra, revealing the most gorgeous pair of boobs I'd ever seen, even better than Carolina's. With Carolina, she had size going for her, but with Mary, it was beauty. The color of her boobs was a soft, rose pink. Her areolas were the perfect size for her boobs, and they set off her nipples in the center as if God had designed her boobs himself, and God was a brilliant artist to boot. They were also pert, and slightly upturned. The curve the bottoms of the boobs made as they hung, unaided, in front of her, would have made Isaac Newton himself reinvent calculus, just to describe it. I'd have been jealous if Mark hadn't still been fucking me. Being fucked is a great distraction.

As Gary and Mary got on the floor too, and began to get hot and heavy, Carolina went over to Mike and pulled him off me, interrupting my blowjob. This allowed me to concentrate on Mark, whose fuck was rapidly becoming the best of my young life. Yes, sadly, even better than Jake at his best. "Don't cum inside me," I said, as I could tell Mark was getting close.

"I have to, or you won't count as my conquest, Virgie," Jake said.

"Well, in that case, ..." I answered, and only minutes later he exploded inside me, dumping his seed into my womb. I was on the pill, but the pill isn't perfect, is it? Still, I wasn't too worried. Mark lay on top of me, his cock still feeling wonderful inside me, as it slowly deflated. As I lay there in bliss, enjoying the feeling of a man's hard body pushing down on my tiny one, I heard the telltale signs of sex filling the room.

I looked and saw Gary trying to talk Mary into letting him fuck her, while Carolina and Mike were already going at it, rutting like two dogs, right there on my living room floor! It made sense Carolina liked it doggie style; she had always been such a snarky bitch! I loved the way her big boobs swayed underneath her, as Mike's powerful thrusts pushed her back and forth.

Mary led Gary upstairs to my guest bedroom, and she closed the door to it. Mark took me upstairs to my own bedroom, and tossed my small body, as if I were a child's toy, onto my marital bed. Carolina and Gary stayed downstairs and continued to rut like two animals. I led Mark from my bed, both of us naked, before he could start round two, and we went to the door of the guest bedroom. We put our ears to it, but could hear nothing.

Mark shrugged, and he led me back to my own bedroom. "Again?" I asked. "You want me again? I've already been conquered. You can put me up on your trophy wall of conquests with the other fallen wives. What's the point of a second time?"

"Oh, Virgie, you don't know?" Mark said.

"No, I don't. I'm ashamed, humiliated, and thoroughly fucked, and I committed adultery for the first and only time in my life. Jake can never learn of this! That's not enough for you?"

"Honey, you are the sweetest fuck on earth. I'll never get enough!" Mark said, and he much too easily spread my legs apart. What's with my legs? Have my legs, all by themselves, in some executive decision, decided I'm a slut?

"I'll bet you say that to all the wives you lay," I said, as his lovely cock entered my pussy for the second time.

"Yeah, I do, but in your case, I really mean it," he said, as he began to pump inside me. I chose to believe the lying scoundrel. As I submitted to Mark's fabulous cock, I began to wonder if there's a cheating wives club? If so, it would be fun to join. If not, maybe I should start one? I could have Carolina spread the word. That slut will spread anything, I hear; she's not limited to her legs when it comes to spreading. You should see her with marmalade and a piece of toast! Just then, I heard a scream come all the way from my living room. Mike must be pretty good, doggie style. I've never tried doggie style, myself, Jake being a pretty conventional lover.

Carolina's scream got me thinking. I had to wrestle with a delicate question. If you cheat with two men during a 24-hour period, is that better, or worse, than cheating with only one man? Two men might imply it was just sex, not love. On the other hand, it's super slutty. Which would Jake prefer I do? What a stupid question! Anyway, I could think of a good way to find out, assuming Mike even wanted to fuck me. Or, I could have give away my honor, that little that remained, to Gary, once he with his monster cock was done with Mary?

Then there was Carolina. I knew it was inevitable we would get it on, just the two of us. Something to look forward to, right?

Well, time for all that later. Mark had upped the ante, and he was really going to town! Oh, how I love how Mark fucks! I realized, just then, how lucky it is that I'm married!

**

Jake eventually returned from Singapore, of course. After around a year after Jake had returned, when Mark himself hosted one of the now infamous parties, a bunch of men snuck down into Mark's basement to see his trophy wall of the slutty wives he had laid. I was amazed at the number myself, when I heard about it. Mark had pictures of his conquests, too, and all of the slutty wives were naked in the pictures. In my case, the camera had caught me in flagrante delicto, having my infamous threesome.

I knew our marriage was over once Jake saw the pictures. Certain things men don't forgive. Men and women are so different! I knew Jake was screwing everything that moved in a skirt, or leggings, in Singapore, but I also knew he loved me and only me. For me, knowing I was the woman that Jake had chosen for his life partner, was what mattered. Jake did not see things as I did, and I lost the love of my life.

Mark's trophy wall led to seven divorces; Jake and me were one of the first. It's six years later now, and I still miss Jake, but I've moved on. I'm now living with my partner, my new true love Betty. Betty is a dyed in the wool lesbian, but she knows that I'm bisexual, and she's okay with it. She knows that every so often, but not really all that often, I like to have a nice dose of hetero sex.

Carolina contacted me. She was going to host the next one of those infamous parties, the ones I no longer liked to go to. She begged me to go. Carolina was still a good friend, and she had been "best man" at my marriage to Betty. I told her I'd discuss it with Betty.

"You should go," Betty said. "You'll enjoy seeing your old friends there."

"They do all sorts of raunchy things at the parties, you know. I kind of started them down that road with my 'kissing game,' the time I hosted a party. You know what happened at the after party," I said.

"Yes, it led to your divorce and my good fortune to meet you when you were single and fed up with men," Betty said, smiling.

"Those same men will be at Carolina's party. Even Mark, the one with the trophy wall," I said.

"He's a Neanderthal," Betty said.

"He sure is," I said, remembering what a good fuck a Neanderthal could be. I squeezed my thighs together, without even thinking.

"You going to let him fuck you again?" Betty asked.

"Betty! No, of course not!" I said.

"What about that guy with the monster cock? Aren't you curious about him?" Betty asked.

"What, Gary? Betty, I'm in love with you. I'd go only to see people, old friends, and dance with some men a little, is all," I said.

"You'd let them feel you up, right?" Betty said, more than asked.

"It's a party, Betty. Yeah, that stuff happens. Look, maybe I shouldn't go."

"You have to go, Virgie. Carolina would never forgive you, if you didn't. Besides, maybe it's time for a baby. What do you think?"

I just stood there, struck dumb.

"Look, go to the party, have some fun with your old friends and molesters, and if the occasion arises, get yourself knocked up. You enjoy sex with men. You're obviously the one of the two of us to get pregnant and give us a child. Maybe have sex with a few men, so we don't know for sure who the father is?" Betty said, with an evil smile on her face.

"Jesus, Betty! I'm not going to have sex, let alone get pregnant, at Carolina's party. I know we want a baby, but we'll have to discuss this more, and come up with a better plan," I said, not even trying to hide my exasperation.

"Whatever. But you're going to the party, Virgie. And you'll have a good time. Get drunk. Live a little. No worries, okay?"

**

Everyone was glad to see me at the party. They were disappointed Betty didn't come, especially Carolina. They had all wanted to meet her. I think in reality, at least for the men, they wanted to imagine me having sex with a woman, and if Betty were there, it would have made it all the more real for them. She wasn't, though, and my friends got over it quickly and just began to enjoy my presence.

I was surprised how much fun I had, and I was careful about how much I drank, and around midnight I began to say my goodbyes, and made my way to the door.

"You can't leave now, Virgie. The games are about to begin! It's a tradition you yourself began at your famous party," Carolina said, while waving over reinforcements to keep me from leaving. Everyone ganged up on me, and threatened to start chanting 'Virgie! Virgie!' I gave up, and graciously agreed to stay for the games. I also began to drink hard booze to prepare myself for whatever the games now were.

Game one was just a kissing game, much like it was at my own party, and all the men wanted to kiss me, and they all did, some of them rather passionately. Most of them felt up my boobs, too, while kissing me, but I had the minor victory of keeping my clothes on, unlike Susie for example, who seemed to love to show off her spectacular boobs.

Game two upped the ante. It was a clever idea, but the goal was to get all the women topless. It worked for many of them, myself included, and soon quite a few of the men were getting quite handsy with my boobs, and I was getting seriously aroused.

Game three was over the top. Each woman drew a card from a reduced deck. The men also drew cards, but from a different reduced deck. Each card in the men's deck matched a card in the women's deck, and the two people who matched had to make out, right there in front of everyone, while everyone else was also making out. There was more, however.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers