All Comments on 'My Own Two Feet'

by momz2many

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brief

but unusual start. Let's see how it goes. 4*s.

hikewithapackhikewithapackabout 12 years ago
Chapter 1?

This is good as far as it goes. I like Alora, hate her narcissistic husband and don't know how I feel about her bosses. Some additional detail about the office would have helped to set the stage. I was a little confused about what her job was there. If this is a chapter 1, it would be helpful to us readers to let us know. Some of us (me included) will wait until at least a few chapters come out, because we don't know when we will get back to reading this site and if the story is strong (see DQS), we don't want to miss any chapters. Nicely paced. All in all, a very strong start to what could be a good story (depends on the conflict(s)).

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and the votes

Chapter two will be out in about another week. Revision, revision, revision. Chapter two will not clear up much of the confusion on her job. That will come in time I promise. It just gets umm stickier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

want to know what happens so you pulled me in, would be good if you could get someone to edit out the typos. keep writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous