My Pakistani Roommate

Story Info
In quarantine, two roommates grow closer.
980 words
4.17
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the UK went into lockdown five weeks or so ago, my uni accommodation gave me two options: stay there or go home. I decided to stay in my accommodation because they weren't offering refunds and I have a difficult relationship with my family.

In the end, it ended up being only one of my flatmates who stayed behind like me, an international student from Pakistani who couldn't go home. Me and him hadn't been very close before (there were 20 people on my corridor of the accommodation alone) but, given that we were the only people using our corridor's communal areas (shared bathrooms and kitchen), we inevitably bumped into each other. Every time we did, we ended up talking for longer than we talked last time, because we were so starved of social contact, so we ended up hanging out daily.

One time, about two weeks in, he asked me if I was gay or not. I was out at uni, but me and him had never really spoken about it before, because I was a bit nervous about what he might think. Still, I told him the truth, and he put my fears to rest after I asked him about what his culture thought of homosexuality, telling me that a lot of Pakistanis were discriminatory but that he didn't care.

So our days went on like that, a mix between doing uni work and hanging out until this last Monday. When I went into the kitchen to make breakfast, he was already there, eating cereal while standing up. Except it wasn't quite like normal - his pyjama bottoms were showing a prominent bulge. "Hey," I said, "happy to see me?"

"Huh?" He asked, before following my gaze. He looked embarrassed. "Sorry about that... it's just been a couple of weeks without any..." He trailed off. I didn't know he'd been getting any before the lockdown, but I wasn't surprised. I go to uni in a big student city - it was difficult not to get any, if you were on the hunt.

"Yeah, well, me too," I said. "But if you wanted, I could help out with that." (Sue me, it had been a long time for me too and I was presented with hot guy sporting a boner in the kitchen...)

He politely rejected me, but his body language went cold. I cringed internally - had I just fucked up my only social contact for the lockdown period? He finished his cereal quickly afterwards and left without a goodbye, and I went to my room and tried to distract myself with some reading.

It was half an hour later when I heard a knock at my door. "Hey, look, I'm sorry about earlier," I started before he cut me off.

"No, it's alright. To be honest I've been trying to wank since I couldn't get your offer out of my head."

I looked down. He was - clearly - erect.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," he replied and I pulled him into my room by his shirt.

"So how do you wanna do this?" I asked, and he set out what he wanted: no kissing and he wouldn't have anything to do with my dick. Fine, I wasn't expecting anything except NSA with a straight dude.

He sat himself on my bed and gestured for me to get on my knees, shifting his legs so there was a place for me. I take his dick out his pants and start licking the sides of his shaft. He's about 6.5" and skinny, he's cut and clearly doesn't manscape. It's hot as fuck - I'm blowing a genuine straight guy. He closes his eyes, and runs his hand through my hair before he uses my hair to pull me onto his dick. He pushes me up and down, gently at first, but I surprise him by going all the way down. He moans, and opens his eyes slightly - he's clearly more comfortable now. "Oh, you can take it now, huh..." he whispers, and uses the new-found knowledge to push me up and down. Now, he's making me gag and I'm giving him such a sloppy blowjob. He's moaning like crazy and lets go of my hair, but I keep up the pace as I was before. After a couple of minutes, he tells me to stop because he's about to cum. I grin with pride, and reluctantly take myself off his dick.

He tells me to get on the bed and bend over. "You're gonna take me without a condom," he says, and I shiver in pleasure at what's to come.

I'm at the edge of my bed on all-fours, and he's standing up, his dick pointing at my hole. He aligns it at my hole, and his dick slips as he pushes in, trying to open me. "Sorry, I'm tight," I apologise. He only grunts, and this time his cock goes inside. I start to moan as he stretches me.

"Oh fuck," he says. "Oh fuck. You sound so girly. If I close my eyes it's almost like I'm fucking a pussy."

I play along, making my moans higher-pitched as his pumps gets faster, as he approaches orgasm. "Oh yeah," he says, his deep voice cutting through over my whines. "That's a good pussy."

As he says that, he cums, thrusting himself deep inside me. I felt my hole fill up, until he pulled himself out. I looked behind at him - he was drunk on pleasure, and sweating hugely, still wearing his shirt.

"That was so good," he said. "Thank you. I'm gonna hit the showers. See you around."

We didn't hang out for a couple days after that - he said he was swamped with work, but I think he just felt embarrassed - but we started talking again Friday... I hope he fucks me again.