My Pantyhose Android

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then, there is finally one on my ass. Look, it's running along my butt line and my pussy lips," she spread her legs wider and leaned forward.

"Yes, indeed. These pantyhose have five seams. Six, if you count the one on the waistline," I played along with her tease.

Starring at her ass, that was the best answer I could give. She did her best to spread her pussy lips giving me a brief insight about what might be awaiting inside. The pink entrance was covered by a black misty curtain.

"OK. Let me put on another pair."

She took off the black ones she currently wore, teasing me in the process. Then she bunched up one leg of her new hose and proceeded to unveil it higher and higher. Second leg followed. Alternating between her legs she was putting her pantyhose inch by inch closer to her ass.

"I hope you don't mind me taking it slowly," her teasing continued.

"I want to make sure these are perfectly stretched along my legs. One thing I don't tolerate is when nylons wrinkle. This pair needs to be flawless," she relentlessly kept pressing my fetish buttons more.

And indeed, flawless it was. Yuno was standing in front of me in her pantyhose only. She pulled the waistband up grabbing it from every direction.

"I'm afraid they only go as high as my tits. These are very tight nylons," she remarked.

"Let me show what else I have," she took out a blue spandex leotard and put it on.

"Look! Now, I am a gymnast," she leaned back standing on her hands, kicking legs in the air and then back on the ground, doing the full backflip.

"You are full of surprises," I was stunned.

"Wait for the main surprise," she nodded.

"What? Are we not there yet? Oh my. What is this surprise?" I vocalized my concerns.

"Be patient. It's coming soon and you will love it."

She positioned herself on top of me preparing presumably for sixty-nine. My view was obscured by her pantyhose ass and high cut leotard. Yet every part of her body was encased in a restricting material. She started fiddling with my pants. Apparently, she decided to take them off.

After exposing my throbbing dick, she took the pair of nylons she just had taken off and wrapped it over my erect cock. Moving her hand up and down, nice and slowly, I felt the tension building inside of me.

"I can't touch you other way than through pantyhose," she added.

I didn't know if she was reading my mind, or it was her programming. Either way she was messing with my head, which was buzzing from all that prolonged tease.

"Lick me through my pantyhose and I will suck you off with the hose around your cock," she offered and proceeded to execute her plan without waiting for my approval.

I could not see what she was doing exactly. With her ass in the view there was nothing left to do than to bury my face in her crotch. In the process, I noticed her pantyhose did not have a cotton panel either. Only one seam just like the other pair. However, my mind was focused on Yuno's lips sliding over my pantyhosed cock.

She could feel I was getting more aroused, and she intensified her blowjob efforts. From all that teasing so far, I was getting closer to wet resolution. She must have sensed that because she unwrapped my dick and switched to a slow handjob.

"Your dick is still wet from my nylon blowjob. Let me slide my pussy over it."

The next thing I knew she was massaging my fully inflated dick with her ass. She would slide away positioning my dick upright only to lift her ass up so my dick could spring back, repeating this ritual couple of times.

The process was interrupted by her butt pressing against my nose and her mouth swooping on my dick. She would insert the whole length deep into her throat. That was indeed a surprise to me. But perhaps there was more to come.

She was sucking hard on my dick, moving her tongue elegantly around, licking my top like sweeping a floor with a brush. At the same time, I was struggling to lick her pussy. She was pressing hard on my nose. I was gasping.

"This is your surprise."

She released my cock for a moment only to intensify her fantastic blowjob after short pause. I could feel her head going up and down, faster and faster. Her lips were tightly enclosed on my dick allowing for vacuum tight suction. The feeling was amazing. I was getting lightheaded.

Everything happening around was mixed with ecstasy. I could not tell if it was from the lack of air or the interstellar arousal.

"What if she was a rogue AI and wanted to subjugate me as part of some evil grand scheme?" My mind started drifting towards paranoic thoughts.

I did not know what to think anymore. I was close to cumming. In fact, I did not care anymore. I just wanted to explode and release all that pressure. Last shreds of my consciousness were clinging desperately to the reality. The moment I was going to erupt was imminent.

She suddenly stopped. I was too weak to say anything. The last thing my fading mind could register, was her receding voice.

"You're mine now!"

Darkness washed over me.

-----

I slowly opened my eyes trying to recap what had happened. My first thought was I must have passed out from all this excitement. It was in fact very intense pantyhose encounter. But what really dumbfounded me was why I was lying tied to a bed and wearing pantyhose.

It was kind of strange. Rather thinking how I ended up in this situation and how I am going to get out of it, my thoughts centered on the pair of pantyhose I was wearing. These were very constricting pantyhose going all the way up, covering my feet, legs, and cock. I could not remember putting them on, but the sensation was quite arousing as silly was the thought of a me wearing them.

"I see you awakened. Good." I heard a familiar voice from behind.

Yuno stepped forward into the scene. She was wearing black control-top pantyhose with a black nylon teddy with long sleeves and turtleneck. Despite the whole predicament, my mind reacted by sending a signal to my dick which made it twitch.

"So, did you think I was going to be your slave and wear pantyhose whether you want? I bet, what you didn't think of is that YOU would be my slave and YOU would wear pantyhose for me. Did you think you were going to stroke my pussy through nylons? How about I stroke your cock through nylons?" she started her monologue and at the same time placed her foot over my encased dick and started slowly massaging it.

I was confused. The whole thing seemed unreal. I was really terrified that this was some sort of Terminator shit, Cybernet in form of sex androids taking over the world. But how would this be possible? But it was real, happening right there.

But why was she giving me a footjob? If she was going to make me her prisoner, why tease me like that? It did not make any sense.

What really got me scared though was when her eyes started glowing red.

She intensified her massage efforts. Despite the fact my situation looked dire, I was strangely aroused. The footjob was exquisite, nevertheless. Her nyloned foot going in circles over my cock, up and down, her toes pressing on my tip. That felt pretty good.

She positioned herself next to me and her other foot joined the play. She was shuffling her feet, one down, the other one up, and vice versa.

"Let me tease you a bit prior to what I am going to do to you. You have no idea what awaits you," she said.

At this moment I realized it was serious. What the hell did I bring myself into?

The nylon footjob would not stop. Only now, I realized the real extent of her shopping efforts. She must have bought these pantyhose especially for me and dressed me in them when I was unconscious. But who cares about that in the moment like this? I better think how to solve this situation.

The reality of the situation was as follows: an android, dressed in pantyhose, stroking my cock with her nylon feet. So perhaps this was my fate. Maybe I would be a slave pet. At least she wore pantyhose, if that was any consolation. What a stupid idea that was. Perhaps I should have accepted my fate and enjoyed this while it lasted.

"My pussy is encased in two layers of nylon. I have these pantyhose on and this nylon teddy on. Can you tell from the distance which one is on top of the other?"

I examined her appearance and concluded the pantyhose must have been underneath. It was not easy to tell. The set she was wearing was perfectly matched, almost like a bodystocking.

"You're right," she replied briefly and spread her legs open.

I noticed there was a small bulge in her crotch area.

"Oh, no. I am lying tied to a bed, can't escape and now she has a dick," I thought this must have been a dream and I was going to wake up any moment. This simply was too bizarre.

She leaned forward sliding her crotch over my mine and reached her hand behind my head. In the process she stretched over my body, so I could feel her pantyhose on her. It was a bit weird because since I was wearing pantyhose too, I could not really tell whose pantyhose I could feel. Making things more confusing was the fact the pair I had on was very tight.

The secret of her crotch was soon to be revealed because it turned out what she was reaching for was a remote, that once in her possession, triggered a buzzing sound.

She had a vibrator stuffed in her pussy. All I could see was just the end of it, trying to make its way out of her pussy, relentlessly being hold inside against its will, just as I was. Me and that dildo, we were both in a nylon prison.

The moment the device engaged she shuddered and moaned. This was incredibly sexy and caused my dick to inflate even more. However, being under duress, I was not able to reach the full erection.

"Let me see your pantyhosed dick a little closer," she said and moved her face over my crotch. Her hands started examining what resided behind the nylon curtain.

"So, this is how it feels like to be encased in pantyhose, do you like it?"

"I must admit it's not bad, but can you release me perhaps?"

"Not yet, first I want to play with you."

This was a confusing signal. What did she mean by that? Did she want to play with me? Was I being suckered? And why the hell did she have a pulsating artificial dick in her pussy? My hopes for pantyhose fucking turned into mind fucking.

But the fact was that now her lips were sucking on my dick. Pantyhose were making this process slightly inefficient. Nevertheless, it was very erotic.

"I bet you want me take your pantyhose off so I can suck your dick directly," she informed with commanding voice.

"Unfortunately, from now on, all your pleasure is going to be mediated through pantyhose. Literally. I won't even reach in your pantyhose to touch your dick. I will only touch from the outside," she continued, smiling ironically.

That was it. I was going to spend the rest of my life in pantyhose. However long that was going to be. My cock went limp in response to this perspective.

"What's the matter?" She expressed a fake worried face.

"OK, let me make this one exception. I am going to take these pantyhose off you, so you can see your naked cock again."

She grabbed the top of the hose and started pulling it towards her. My dick was finally free. But to an unexpected outcome.

As it turned out, I had another pantyhose underneath. I couldn't tell before because of the tightness of the outer layer. These inner pantyhose however were carefully crafted. They had a small opening through which my dick and balls were sticking out.

Did they even make pantyhose like that? She must have cut the hole herself.

The extent of her shopping was truly mind boggling. These pantyhose were very thin and skin colored. Those features definitely made them more difficult to detect. What I could detect with no problem though was her whispering to my ear.

"I want you to listen to my voice." Her voice was toned down and became very sexy.

"I want you to feel how soft and relaxing your pantyhose are. They are so smooth, and it feels so good just to wear them. Your eyes begin to feel heavy as you realize how tight these pantyhose are around your legs. The soft, smooth fabric makes your mind wander away and your cock grow harder."

I tried to make sense of this. It seemed like her behavior became less hostile, if it ever was before. But maybe that was the part of her plan. Did she want to soften me or perhaps hypnotize me? But why?

"My voice is smooth and taking you down into a trance," she continued.

"You become more and more helpless. You cannot resist me know. It's ok, don't be afraid. Focus on the silkiness of your pantyhose. Any other thoughts will go away. Concentrate on sexual thoughts. Thoughts that arouse and excite you."

"Thoughts that arouse you inside your pantyhose," she added.

"You will feel your cock become so hard. Your mind is relaxed and I'm speaking to your subconscious mind. You know what turns you on. I know your secret. You like being teased like that. You like women in pantyhose, right? But since I have control of your mind and body I dictate my terms."

She moved down and put my dick in her mouth again. That was unexpected. Why would she just suck me off all of sudden? Whatever her motives, the pleasure was undeniable. Her skillful blowjob erected my penis in no time. She kept sucking it, sliding her tongue around the tip like a snake. Alternately sucking hard and soft, taking it out and slapping it on her cheek only to put it back in and suck more.

However, I could not give in to that hypnosis. I had to resist. She might have restrained me, but she was not going to restrain my brain. Easy to say when this sexy girl proceeded to straddle me.

I could feel the vibrations radiating from her nylon pussy. After sliding for a while over my cock she reached inside her pantyhose to recover the buzzing device.

"We won't need it now," she informed me and began to drill her pussy by impaling herself over my stiff rod.

She tried to force her way through. I could feel her warm juice flowing down my cock trying to penetrate her inch by inch. The pantyhose were elastic and were holding strong encasing my dick like a nylon condom.

"You wanted pantyhose sex? You got pantyhose sex. Maybe a little more than you bargained for," she teased me.

She suddenly pressed harder, and her pantyhose finally surrendered. My cock was instantly devoured by her pussy.

"That feels good. I can feel you all the way in. My pantyhose must have hole in them. Can you see a hole there? Because all I can see is that your pantyhose are touching my pantyhose and your dick is deep inside me. We are both connected through our pantyhose."

She turned backward making sure she was still impaled on my dick.

She was right. I could not see any part of our flesh. Everything was covered in nylon.

"And now our pantyhose become one. Watch," she whispered.

She leaned back and lifted her hips. I couldn't believe it. Our pantyhose were joined together forming a tunnel with a smooth gradient of colors going beige to black. Then she lowered her butt and the elastic material contracted.

With a steady rhythm she was pounding my cock.

"We are now bonded forever. These nylons are going to keep us together," she said, and as if trying to prove her point she raised her hips higher than before up to the limit our pantyhose allowed for.

"See, even if I tried to free you now, it's not possible." As she finished her sentence, the nylons contracted violently like a rubber band.

"I want to feel you cock inside my pussy. It's so hard. Give it to me."

Her thrusts intensified. However confused my mind was I could not resist her. I did not know what was real anymore. Did those pantyhose just join together? Were they like that before, or maybe it was just an elaborate illusion resulting from the hypnosis? Was I under her spell?

Her pantyhose were sliding against my pantyhose, the sheath connecting our parts stretching and compressing. She was riding me wild. My cock was pulsating inside her pussy.

"Close your eyes. We are going to swap our pantyhose," she demanded.

"What do you mean we are going..."

"Do as I say." She didn't let me finish but I followed her command.

I could not believe my eyes when I opened them. Now I was wearing the black pantyhose and she was wearing the nude ones. Still connected like before. Just in reverse.

"How is this possible?" I asked out loud.

"You are under my control, and you see what I want you to see," she replied.

However weird my situation was, I was close to exploding. Then suddenly our pantyhose swapped colors again like a rainbow shining each of its colors in turns. I could no longer tell what was true nor how long I was going to fuck Yuno or more precisely how long she was going to fuck me. My cock was very hard, the salient sign that the end was near.

Whatever I thought was real, lost its meaning entirely.

This was the moment. I was not planning on being encased in a pantyhose like that, but I was having sex with this girl. And I was going to fill her with my hot cum. And I could tell it was going to be a big load. She must have sensed it too.

"Are you going to cum? Do you want to cum inside me? Do you want to fill me with your semen? I bet you do," she was talking dirty.

"I bet you fantasized about what you were going to do to me once I'm activated. You wanted pantyhose. I gave you pantyhose and now you must make me happy by spurting all that you got in my pussy. I want to feel your hot semen inside me."

As I was arriving at the point of no return she suddenly stopped.

"Ok. That's enough," she smiled at me. "Let me untie you."

This was utmost confusing.

"What's going?" I demanded to know.

"I was just teasing you. You didn't really think it was serious, did you? All that was just a game."

She stood up. Our pantyhose were no longer joined.

"See, this is just a game, just a foreplay I wanted to play with you. The main dish is yet come."

She untied me and removed my pantyhose. She basically had to almost peel them off. They were clinging so tightly to my body, glued with all that sweat.

"You don't need these anymore. Now that you have me in pantyhose, I will do whatever you want me to do."

"But how did you make those pantyhose blend together?" I wanted to know.

"I told you. I sweet-talked you into it. It was just an illusion. Your horny mind was running wild and filled the blanks."

"I must say you have skills, Yuno."

"Thank you. Now relax and make yourself cozy on the bed because I intend to change pantyhose into the other ones I bought, and I hope you will like them because I expect some proper fucking."

Now let the real thing started. Just wait a minute while I grab another pantyhose.

W.R.B.

12