All Comments on 'My Pantyhose Fetish'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

I also have a pantyhose fetish, my girlfriend and I both wear hose when we have sex. The sensations are amazing. Thank you for the sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Same here...

I don't wear pantyhose as a man, but other than that, you are a man after my own heart in that you love to see women wearing pantyhose without panties. It drives me crazy to see their nylon-covered pussies. I asked a single lady I was dating many years ago to wear pantyhose without panties. She did, and I picked her up from work one night. We drove to a secluded place and we got in the backseat of my big sedan. she opened her legs and showed me her pussy through the sheer nylon. I licked her pussy and got her wet. Then, I pulled off the pantyhose and fucked her hairy pussy. There is nothing so wonderful and intense as feeling up a woman's pantyhosed legs and going all the way up to her bottom and feeling her pussy through the sheer nylon crotch.

My wife has worn just pantyhose and no panties many times. Once, I persuaded her to do that and wear a very short dress so that a male friend of ours could see how attractive she was. She did and we drove to a few places with her in the backseat of our two-door car. I asked her to sit behind him in the back while he rode in the front. When we got out of the car, she would spread her pantyhosed legs and let her dress rise high so he could have an upskirt look at her pussy as she exited. He, of course, held the front seat forward and stood looking at her hairy pussy through the sheer nylon. When she got back in the car she would pull her dress up some and bend over while he held the seat, and he was able to see her creamy bare nylon bottom from behind.

On another occasion, I was in the home of a minister whose wife was an attractive full-figured voluptuous woman. She and I had an attraction for each other. When we were alone, she took me into a bedroom and pulled up her skirt and showed me that she was wearing sheer pantyhose without panties. She was a beautiful sight with a full bush. It took my breath away. We got on the bed and she gave me a foot-job with her nylon feet on my naked dick. As she did so, she opened her legs and I could see her hairy pussy through the nylon dripping her juices. She gave me an intense orgasm. Then, I pulled off her pantyhose and ate her dripping pussy and made her cum. She had beautiful large breasts. I regained my erection and fucked her tight pussy. It was so sweet and intense! I asked her about wearing pantyhose without panties. She said she enjoyed it and would sometimes allow men to see up her skirt "accidentally." It thrilled her and she enjoyed the sexual power it gave her when she knew that men got aroused looking at her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I grew up in an era when women and girls wore panty girdles with stockings. Many mothers made their daughters wear them just so the boys could not see anything if they looked up their skirts. Plus it would be more difficult for a boy to get the panty girdle down (believe me, pulling down a girl's panty girdle is hard work!), and give the girl more time to think twice about it. Even slim girls had to wear panty girdles in the conservative south. When pantyhose originally came out, they were not all that attractive to a lot of guys. But, in the 1970's, pantyhose became more stylish and many women were starting to wear them without panties. Now THAT was when things started getting exciting!! The sexiest thing to develop (for some guys to see) was a better quality pantyhose with the sheer nude-to-the-waist feature and sheer nylon crotch that you could see through (no cotton panel). I encouraged my wife to wear them, and man, did she look great! So sexy! It drove me crazy all the time knowing she had no panties on and I could see her pussy or fine bottom anytime through the sheer nylon! Feeling a woman dressed that way is highly erotic. I've been a fan of that kind of pantyhose ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first wife often wore pantyhose without panties. She was a physical beauty of a woman. At my request, she would wear pantyhose only to clean the house! She would vacuum, etc., and walk around topless with just pantyhose on. She drove me crazy with lust. To look at her sexy, shapely legs and her jiggling boobs while she bent and stooped and squatted as she cleaned was wonderful! I so enjoyed looking at her hairy pussy and her ass crack through her pantyhose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet story of young lovers findingvthemselves together. I really enjoyed this story

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

It sure is great when you can find someone who not only accepts, but embraces your fetish like this. Oh how I wish...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous