My Pantyhose Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time, Gloria's pantyhose had several runs in them after we got done fucking in the backseat of my car and she took them off before we went to get something to eat afterwards. I found them on the floor of my car the next day but rather than throw them out, I saved them. When I was alone in my room, I would masturbate while wearing them, running my hands over my cock and balls, damn that felt so good. Other times, I would wrap them around my dick and balls as I stroked myself. I often wondered why women got to wear soft, silky undergarments while men were stuck wearing cotton.

My summer of fun with Gloria came to an end when we both left for different colleges where I had to keep my pantyhose fetish to myself. Most girls wore jeans or shorts to class but once in a while I was treated to the sight of one with a short skirt but unfortunately, no pantyhose. My luck changed somewhat when I got a job at the local mall in one of the shoe stores. Sometimes, women would dress up when they went shopping. During the week, there might be some ladies in skirts stopping by the mall after work whether it was to shop or for a happy hour at one of the restaurants.

My job was to greet the customers, retrieve shoes from the back room and assist them with trying them on if it wasn't too busy. Most days were pretty boring but other days I got to help out attractive ladies. While I didn't have a foot fetish, I did develop an appreciation for a well pedicured woman's foot, with painted nails, shapely toes and soft skin. I also learned how the different height of a heel would give a ladies ass more wiggle when she walked. After I got to get a long look at a good looking woman's feet, I got to see them walk around in the different styles of shoes they tried on. I have to say, the stilettos became my favorite. Not only did they make a lady's legs look longer but they also gave her ass a much sexier twitch.

The shoe store also gave me a deeper appreciation for a woman's foot in pantyhose, afterall, they had to wear some sort of foot covering in order to try on the shoes, whether it was the nylon socks supplied by the store or if they wore stockings or hose underneath their slacks. Touching a nylon covered foot gave me a cheap thrill while working. I even took a couple of the nylon socks the store provided so I could masturbate with them in the privacy of my dorm room.

As much as I began to appreciate a ladies foot, I especially enjoyed the few times when I got to assist a cute woman in a dress or skirt. One weekday night it was pretty slow when a cute young woman came into the store wearing a short skirt. Not only was she wearing a mini skirt but she was also wearing pantyhose and black pumps. She must have been about 5'9" and had nice long legs. My heart beat quicker as I approached her and offered to help her. She smiled at me and said she was just looking and began to walk around the shop looking at various styles before choosing a pair. I went into the back room to get her shoes and when I came out, she was already seated. Her skirt had ridden up about halfway up her thigh. She had her beautiful legs crossed and her shoe dangled from the end of her toes while her leg bobbed.

Being the conscientious clerk that I was, I brought her the shoes and got down on one knee to help her try them on. Her legs were inches from my face and looked so luscious encased in her silky pantyhose. I had the urge to reach out and touch them but knew I couldn't. As I took the open toed heels out of the box, she lifted her right leg so I could take her shoe off for her. When she did this, I got a great view up her skirt and caught a glimpse of the cotton gusset. Her red polished toes looked delicious under the reinforced nylon as I held her heel to help slip them on her foot. This view was repeated when I helped her put on the other heel.

I watched with fascination as she strutted around the store. Damn she had a sexy walk about her. Her legs were perfect; slender but firm with some definition in her calves and slightly muscular thighs. She looked around the store and picked out two more pairs that I quickly retrieved for her.

The second pair was an ankle strap sandal. When I helped her off with the first pair, I noticed her legs had parted a little more, giving me a full view of her upper thighs and gusset of her pantyhose. Oh, how I wanted to rub my hands and face along her silky thighs. My dick was getting harder by now and I did my best to try to hide it while I kept my eyes on my lovely customer. I got an even better view up her skirt when I slipped on her first shoe; her legs opened a touch more. I got a little nervous as I was trying to not be obvious about looking up her skirt while simultaneously touching the silky material on her ankles as I struggled with the strap. I thought she caught me upskirting her when she brushed my hand away but she saw me fumbling and did it herself. However, when she did up the strap, she tilted her leg a bit and closed off my view.

These pair of shoes made her legs and feet look even sexier than the last. There was something about seeing her open toes and the strap around her ankle that caught my attention. I think the strap drew more attention to more of her foot and lower leg that I liked. She began to walk around the store under my watchful eyes when she suddenly stopped and bent at the waist to adjust the straps on the shoes. From my kneeling position on the floor, I got a great view up the back of her skirt and her tight, firm ass. While in reality, it only took her a matter of seconds to adjust the straps, it seemed like several minutes. When she finished with the adjustment, she turned back and saw me watching. She grinned just a bit while I blushed and quickly turned away out of fear she would think I was a pervert or something. In hindsight, I think she did this on purpose to tease me.

Her last selection was a pair of ankle boots that zipped up the side. I was able to slip the first one on her foot with ease but I struggled with the zipper. I was embarrassed when she decided to zip them up herself but she did it by placing her ankle over her opposite knee, crossing her legs like a man. When she did this, I got an even better view up her skirt. I simply stared at that cotton gusset, wishing I could rip her hose so I could see her pussy but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. Little beads of sweat began to build on my head when she repeated this with the other boot. My dick was fully hard by then, all I wanted to do was touch her legs and run my cheeks over the silky material of her pantyhose and get a whiff of her pussy.

She gave me one last peek up her skirt when she took off the boots and ended up buying the second pair she tried on. Thankfully, I had the box of shoes to help cover my erection but she knew exactly what she was doing to me. She was a cock tease and drove me crazy that night but she gave me a memory I'll never forget.

I went back to the dorm that night and jerked off a couple of times using one of the nylon footies I took from the shoe store. Thank goodness my roommate stayed out late that night. I fantasized about seeing that customer in nothing but her pantyhose and her allowing me to do anything I wanted to her. I would have spent hours just touching and licking every inch of her hips, ass, thighs, calves, ankles and feet. I dreamt about eating her pussy through her hose until she begged me to rip them open so I could taste her flesh. I'd finish off by fucking her while she wore her pantyhose with her nylon covered legs and feet wrapped around my back. Unfortunately, it would remain only a fantasy. She left a lasting impression upon me and I fantasize about her often when I masturbate.

I knew I was a fan of women wearing pantyhose but after the shoe store incident, my fetish was magnified a thousand times. I noticed a woman's legs when I was walking down the street or in a store, basically everywhere I went. If they were sitting down on the subway or in the food court, I would try and position myself so I got a better view of their legs and it was even better if I was able to get a peek at their panties. Not many girls in college wear pantyhose with their outfits so I would have to settle for viewing their bare legs but I also got some great views of their panties. I was pleasantly surprised when I caught a glimpse of a girl without panties and got a nice view up her skirt at her bare pussy. If she wasn't going to wear pantyhose, this was a nice second wish to see.

While I dated a little in college and even got laid several times, I didn't feel comfortable revealing my fetish for pantyhose with any of my dates, mostly because I never dated them that long. I was a shy, nerdy guy so it's not like I had a lot of opportunities either. The good news is that when I was home on break for the winter or summer, I would usually hook up with Gloria. She was in the same situation as I, shy, not the prettiest girl around but not ugly either, with a few extra pounds on her which led to her lack of confidence, like me. The remaining common denominator between us was that even though we were both nerdy and shy, we still enjoyed sex.

What Gloria would reveal to me is that seeing me get turned on by her wearing pantyhose for me, also turned her on because it made her feel sexy and desirable so it worked for both of us. While our relationship started out as being "friends with benefits," we began to hang out more often when we weren't having sex, even though the sex was good too. I guess we gradually became boyfriend and girlfriend. While I certainly enjoyed fucking Gloria, there is always that point in the month when she had her period. I had gotten to the point in our relationship where I felt comfortable enough to suggest things I would like to do with her.

That's what happened when Gloria had her period and instead of a hand job or blow job, I asked if I could rub myself off on her ass while she wore pantyhose. She didn't flinch and was more than happy to oblige. We were in my bedroom when my parents were out for the evening. I stripped her of her clothing except for her pantyhose. She knew I liked when she didn't wear panties underneath them so that's all she wore. We were making out as I rubbed my hands over her legs. I touched her anywhere I could feel the silky nylon of her hose as I sucked on her tits. Our legs were entwined and I could feel the softness of her hose against my thighs, dick and balls. This was only a tease to what was to follow.

I kissed and licked my way down to her torso and rubbed my hands, face and upper body against her pantyhose. I took my time as I made my way down her to her meaty thighs. I felt bad because I was teasing her but not able to eat her pussy but not bad enough to stop. I continued onto her lower legs, ankles and then her feet. She gave me a footjob for a few minutes, taking me between her sexy feet and tickling my balls with her nylon encased toes. I turned her onto her stomach and continued to rub my dick and balls against the soles of her feet for a few minutes before moving up the backs of her legs, touching, feeling and rubbing her nylon legs.

Gloria's ass never looked better as I gazed at her ample cheeks wrapped in her hose. I played with her big ass sinking my fingers deep into her flesh. It was like I was kneading dough. I loved playing with her plump butt cheeks. I couldn't resist any longer and I buried my face in her ass, feeling the silky material against my cheeks. I began to nibble and bite her butt for a few moments before I rested my hard dick between her ass cheeks. I squeezed those big butt cheeks together around my dick and began to move back and forth. Her pantyhose felt so wonderful as I rubbed my dick and balls against them. Her ass was so meaty and soft and the silky material made the flesh of her ass feel that much better. I humped against her ass and she squeezed her butt cheeks together to make it even more enjoyable. Sometimes I would slip my dick between her legs and get to feel her nylons against the top side of my dick.

At times, Gloria would raise her ass to put more pressure against my dick by pushing back as I humped her and at other times she would squeeze her ample butt cheeks together around my cock. I almost came a couple of times but I slowed down to make it last longer. While I enjoyed fucking her, rubbing my dick against her pantyhose covered ass was a close second. Anytime I saw a woman with a nice body wearing a skirt and pantyhose, I had a desire to touch and feel her legs, grope her ass and rub my dick against her hose. Gloria let me live out those fantasies and I shot a huge load of cum over her nylon encased ass thinking of how long I've had the desire to do this.

My appreciation of Gloria grew even more when she gave me a surprise birthday present of my own silky pantyhose. Not only did she accept my fetish but she embraced it with me. She even went a step further, she told me I should wear them to dinner underneath my pants and she would take care of my sexual needs later seeing her parents were out of town for the night. I had worn pantyhose in the privacy of my bedroom when I jerked off but I had never worn them outside the house even though I really wanted to. I still had that old time fear of getting into a car accident and having the people at the hospital discover that I was wearing pantyhose but I quickly got over that fear by seeing the look of lust in Gloria's big brown eyes.

Gloria watched me while I took off my pants and underwear and took the hose in my hands. I scrunched up one leg into my hands, pointed my toes and began to pull them up to my calf muscle and repeated the process with the other leg. I then stood up and pulled them gently up my legs so I didn't get a run in them. I then wiggled my hips and ass while finishing pulling them up for a nice, snug fit. My dick was half hard already. Gloria ran her hands over my legs, balls, dick and finished by grabbing my ass, telling me how she was going to fuck me later. I had a full erection by the time I put my clothes on over the pantyhose.

With every step I took, I could feel the tightness and the silkiness of the hose against my bare skin. It felt wonderful to wear them for an extended period of time, not like the times I wore an old ripped pair so I could jerk off. I felt naughty, almost deviant by wearing pantyhose. I was still somewhat nervous that somehow my attire under my clothing would be discovered but that was part of the excitement too. I really appreciated Gloria for allowing me to discover my deepest sexual desires without judgement.

We couldn't afford a fancy restaurant, but the one we chose had a corner booth so we had a little bit of privacy. All during dinner, Gloria was rubbing her bare stockinged foot over the crotch of my pants. I was able to stroke her legs but she also put pressure on my dick and balls which felt good against the pantyhose I was wearing. She was really teasing me, almost torturing me as I tried to keep my composure. I couldn't wait to get her back to her parent's house. When I got her home, we almost tore each other's clothes off as we headed to her bedroom. We got on the bed with each of us wearing nothing more than our pantyhose. This is when I found out that there were pantyhose on the market without a cotton gusset. My eyes widened when I got a complete view of her pussy underneath her hose. This birthday present was getting better by the second.

Our hands roamed over each other's bodies as we made out. Not only was I touching her pantyhose but I could feel her hands along mine which gave me double the pleasure. She was also using her feet to run them up and down my legs and I did the same to her. Our pantyhosed covered lower toros were entwined and teasing each other mercilessly. She then bent down to lick and mouth my dick through the nylon. Her hot breath only enhanced the feeling of her warm mouth against my hose. We got into a sixty-nine so I could return the favor. She climbed on top of me and I had her hose encased ass in my face as I munched on her pussy. I could feel the nylon on my face, mouth and tongue. I could smell the aroma of her hot pussy as we teased each other through the silky fabric. She would also rub herself across my face much to my pleasure as well as hers.

When we couldn't take anymore teasing, Gloria climbed off me and bent over. I slowly slid her pantyhose off her ass then slid mine down to expose myself. Entering her pussy felt like Heaven and I started humping on her with my hands rubbing her legs and grabbing her big ass. It was a perfect ending to an evening of sensual, sensory teasing and I released a big load of cum deep into her.

The days of being horny teenagers were some of the best sexual times of our lives. On the next evening, Gloria quickly let me know she was wearing crotchless pantyhose and she was teasing me the entire time while we were watching a movie at her house seeing her parents were still out of town. I could see the bare skin of her thick thighs above her stockings and it drove me wild knowing what was waiting for me above the nylon fabric.

The movie wasn't playing for long before we were making out. I had her top and bra off sucking on her big, fluffy tits while she was stroking me through my pants when she suggested we go up to her room. I quickly stripped off my clothes while Gloria did the same except for her hose. We continued to make out as I felt the soft, silky fabric that covered her legs. I did miss feeling the nylon around her ass but I still enjoyed the crotchless hose.

Just as I was getting ready to fuck her, I got up on knees while sitting back on my heels. That's when Gloria began to tease me with her feet. She started my tickling my balls with her toes then running her stocking covered feet up and down the length of my shaft. I cherished the feeling of her feet when she used both of them to start masturbating me. It felt so good that I completely forgot about fucking her. She continued her footjob as my eyes rolled back into my head and moaned in pleasure. Gloria was rolling her feet around my dick, not missing a spot. The sperm was building in my balls and I momentarily thought of stopping her so I could cum in her pussy but she started to work her nylon covered feet over the head of my dick, caressing it with her toes. It was so pleasurable that I was in her complete control and unable to think of anything else but her feet covered in a soft, silky fabric working over my cock.

When I realized, I was close to cumming, I grasped her feet and held them tightly against my dick and began to hump her soles. Moments later, I shot my load all over her lower legs and feet. She milked my cock dry with her toes. After I was done with my orgasm, I ate her pussy to two orgasms then fucked her too.

While we were technically boyfriend and girlfriend, we agreed to see other people if we wanted when we went back to school. I dated a little and got laid a couple of times but it was never as good as being with Gloria. I longed for the days when there was a break in the semester when I could be with her and enjoy my secret pantyhose desires. Gloria was just as nerdy as me but I'm sure she had her fair share of dates and probably slept with a couple of guys too but we never talked about what we did when we weren't together.

Our relationship continued this way until we graduated and it got more intense when we went to the same grad school. We ended up moving in together and our intense sexual desires for each other continued to grow. Our relationship wasn't love at first sight and all fireworks but it grew gradually over time when we realized we were a perfect fit for each other.

We got married last year and she made me wear a pair of pantyhose to the ceremony and throughout the reception. The day long tease only made our honeymoon night that much more intense. The girl of my dreams, made my dreams come true.

12