My Parent's Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

I placed both hands on either side of her, then raised myself up over her. Lowering my breasts to her pelvis I softly made contact, sliding myself up against her tummy, my boobs barely touched her skin.

She quickly opened her eyes tilting her head towards me. A wide grin lit up her face; her hands clasped my head pulling me towards her. I managed to hand-walk the distance, my crotch against hers as she pulled me in for a kiss. I let my body rest against hers as our lips joined. We remained like that licking and kissing each other, breasts pressed together for quite some time.

Her legs wrapped around me, ankles resting on my shorts covered butt until she got annoyed at the roughness of the fabric.

She broke our embrace to whisper, "Oh, Casey that feels so good. I'm glad you see it my way."

I blushed, "You were right, Marion. I am tingly, and there's no reason not to enjoy each other. But, it's our secret, you promised. Someday I'll tell my parents I like girls too. I don't think they would have a problem with it, but I'm not quite ready to declare anything to them."

She brushed my hair back behind my ears. Smiling, she told me she understood, and of course, it would remain between the two of us. She asked if I wanted to shower and I nodded yes. I rolled off of her, sat back, marveling at her body. She was good looking. Maybe I couldn't have her perfect daughter, but I could have her. I found my clothes pile and picked it up. She stood, walked around blowing out the candles and turning off the music. Offering her hand to me, I rose slipping my fingers between hers. As we walked to her room, she confessed she'd dreamed about this for a very long time. Something about my return home at Thanksgiving made her finally act.

I confessed I'd never really looked at her or Sam sexually, but that day they both had stirred something in me. Marion released my hand to shut the door as a precaution even though she knew Sam wouldn't be home for hours. I made a mental note not to mention her again and to focus on the woman I was about to shower and make love with. I set my clothes on a chair then began to remove my shorts when she stopped me.

"Let me do that Casey, if you don't mind."

"Be my guest."

She knelt before me. I could see the anticipation on her face as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. Gently, she lowered one side then the other down my waist to my hips, then finally my legs letting them rest on the floor. Repeating her actions, she discarded my panties in the same way. I stood there allowing her to admire me as no one had before. Her abrupt personality seemed to end when I surrendered to her. Her soft touch and admiring looks hinted at how we'd make love. This wasn't just sex for her now, she had obtained her prize and was going to make the most of it.

She moaned, gazing at my trimmed pubic hairs noticing the shiny secretions where my labia came together. With butterfly kisses, and the back of her fingers, she stroked me there making me shiver. She smiled, looking up at me as I bit my lower lip.

She whispered, "You have an adorable kitty, Casey."

Then she kissed it. My heart was pounding, my arousal increased, and she saw the evidence inches from her face. She stood, looked me in the eyes, closing hers she placed her lips on mine, her hands around my waist pulling me to her. We kissed briefly. Marion felt so good; I admonished myself for having doubts about our making love.

When she broke our kiss, she reached down scooping my hand in hers leading me to the bathroom. Removing her bikini bottoms, she tossed them onto the toilet. They slipped over the cover and onto the floor.

She laughed, "Oops."

Then she opened the glass shower door, turned on the water, waiting for it to warm up. I took the liberty of kissing her shoulders my arms around her tummy. She reached behind herself fumbling for me. I sighed, laying my head on her shoulder.

I whispered, "This wasn't what I expected."

She turned to face me, "What were you expecting?"

I blushed, "Just sex."

She laughed as she led me into the stream of water, "Oh, don't worry babydoll, that will happen. I want this to be so good you'll crave me."

I smiled, "I'm starting to feel that way already, Marion."

We stepped into the water; it was the perfect temperature. We soaked ourselves from head to toe. Then Marion asked me to shut the water off. I reached around and did as requested while she grabbed the bottle of shampoo. She squirted some into my hair then her own. We proceeded to lather each other up giggling as we did. It was fun and sexy at the same time.

We rinsed our hair, did the conditioner thing then the fun began. Next, Marion applied body gel to me from my shoulders to my ankles. There was enough room in the shower that I could stand out of the water stream leaving her in it. The way she applied the gel was exactly like she had done to herself in the gym locker room that first time.

Slow and methodical, she was spending an exorbitant amount of time on my breasts, ass, and mound. I was aroused the entire time. If she'd spent much more time I would have cum then and there, but she'd play with me getting me close, then backing off. It was such a fantastic feeling, like riding a roller coaster only this was slow and erotic.

When it was my turn, we switched places allowing me to rinse off. I reciprocated Marion's actions only I went a bit further suckling her breasts after rinsing them off. She loved it. When we'd gotten all the oil off us, we both felt like we needed the relief from our teasings. We got out and dried off. Toweling each other down, kissing and fondling the entire time we headed to her bed.

I'd never experienced this type of joy with any of the boys or girls I'd been with before. Marion was exceptional. All thoughts of Sam vanished from my mind as we climbed onto her king-sized bed. We faced each other ready to consummate our budding relationship.

Marion looked me in the eyes as we lay facing each other. Brushing my cheek with her hand, she told me quietly that she could quickly make this a long-term thing.

I replied, "I've loved this so far. You're very different than others I've been with, Marion. I really could get used to this."

She kissed me which started the best sex I've ever had in my short inconsistent and varied sexual life. We truly made love, her kissing started at my lips, moved to my face then down my body pausing at each breast where she suckled, bit, licked and toyed with my nipples until I told her I was getting close. She whispered she wasn't ready for that quite yet so she moved further down playing with my navel which excited me more than I thought it might. It tickled and continued to arouse me at the same time.

She looked up at me asking if there were any parts of my body when played with didn't excite me. I could only smile telling her she should keep looking because I had no clue.

With that, she moved down the bed and my body, kissing my thighs, one side then the other. She gradually went from my knees to my vagina, licking, kissing and purring the entire time. The roller coaster I had been on earlier was now close to peaking at the top. One final bounce of her mouth from thigh to thigh brought her mouth over my pussy which had been anxiously awaiting her attention since we played in the shower.

Using her thumbs, she massaged me, telling my kitty that she was the prettiest kitty she'd ever seen. She covered it with her tongue, licking from bottom to top where she lifted my hood to begin the final descent of the roller coaster. My entire body shook as she swirled her tongue around my clit. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead while I gripped the sheets sinking my head back into the pillows, my pelvis lifting to her face. My orgasm was the most intense I'd ever experienced. Marion knew precisely what she was doing, and I thanked myself for finally caving into her lust. I shouted out her name when I wasn't moaning in bliss. I clamped my thighs to keep her face in the perfect spot as I rolled about enjoying each marvelous spasm.

When I did release her, I apologized for squeezing her head. She laughed and told me it was okay and that she was happy I enjoyed it. She returned to the head of the bed to bask with me while my heartbeat returned to a somewhat regular pace. We kissed and cuddled for a long time then it was my turn to please this unique woman lying next to me.

I started off the same way Marion had, kissing and licking my way south. She was enjoying it as much as I did. Instead of dining on her thighs, I went straight to her pussy. My tongue eagerly ventured between her folds exploring and lapping up her juices. I kissed, licked and got my face slathered with her nectar. I told her how delicious she tasted. Then I switched things up. I stopped devouring her which made her look down at me wondering if something was wrong. Far from it, I sat up then spread her legs, slipping my right under her left. I moved, lifting her left leg up to my shoulder, her foot almost resting on it. Our vaginas were embracing; I began a rhythmic undulation with my kitty welcoming her pussy. Her eyes lit up as she realized what I was doing. She laid back on her elbows matching my gyrations, pressing herself into me. We continued fucking each other, her foot riding close to my ear. She would throw her head back now and then or stare at my abs as they rolled showing off my muscles. Her words of encouragement aroused me once more as we fucked each other's brains out.

She started to waver in her movements just before she gave me one final and glorious push. Collapsing back on the bed, I eased my humping as she peaked. She opened her eyes to watch me slow down enthralled by my movements between her legs. Laying there panting, clutching the sheets she asked me to slow down and stop.

I did as my new lover requested, watching her shudder as the effects of my efforts left her in the same state of bliss she'd left me. When she was done, she opened her arms to me, wanting to cuddle which I gladly accepted extracting my legs from hers.

We repeated our afterglow kissing and hugging along with compliments for such wonderful shared feelings. Both of us were spent. We managed a brief half hour nap wrapped in each other's arms. When we awoke, Marion suggested another shower. We didn't play with each other as much the second time around knowing I had to return my things next door. When we exited, we both used the blow dryer so my mother wouldn't wonder why our hair was wet.

We got dressed noticed the time laughing at how we'd lost track of the two hours since we'd decided to make love. We took my massage gear back home and told mom I'd been invited over for dinner.

She wondered where I'd been for the last three hours saying massages didn't usually last that long.

We told her we got to talking and lost track of time. Marion mentioned that maybe I could spend more time at the gym with her getting some time in doing physical therapy with her current therapist for school credit. Mom thought that was as great an idea as did I.

We talked with mom for another couple of hours then went back to Marion's to start dinner. Marion poured us each a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. We sipped and talked as we prepped everything, kissing and being lovey-dovey the entire time until we heard the garage door opening announcing Sam's arrival. It was nice talking to Marion without all the sexual tension I'd felt in the past. I felt so beautiful after our lovemaking session; it seemed like all the little things that had been bothering me vanished.

We were laughing at something when Sam walked in. She looked as yummy as ever, dressed in shorts, gladiator sandals, and a loose tee shirt. We greeted Sam both smiling. She said hello asking what dinner was and when would it be ready. Marion rattled off the menu of herb crusted chicken, grilled asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes. Sam smiled then announced she'd be in the shower and down in a few.

Marion looked at me after Sam left, "How's the lust meter right now?"

I blushed, "She's still yummy but, you. Oh, you. I could get used to being your lover, Marion. I'm still glowing."

She purred, "So am I sweetheart. What would we tell your parents? Sam wouldn't care."

"Honestly, I have no clue."

"As long as we're being honest. I can understand your lust for Sam. You and I would get a lot of backlash if we announced we were a 'thing'."

"True. But, after today I don't know if I would feel right flirting with Sam."

She looked at me in disbelief, "Hmm, I know this is weird, and I'll have to think about it more, but I don't think I'd mind you being her first. I wouldn't want to know any details. I know you'd be good to her. How does that sound?"

"You're testing me, right? I don't know. Right now you are very much on my mind, and I'm happy with that."

She looked at me for a few seconds which was perfect because Sam walked in from her shower. Her hair was still damp; she had changed into a different pair of shorts and a tee sans bra. Her nipples poked at the thin fabric of the shirt looked edible. I nearly died. Here I was telling Marion I had no thoughts about Sam and Sam is making me lust after her again. I sighed shaking my head then looking up at Marion with a smile. She looked at me nearly breaking into a laugh.

Sam, having no clue what we'd been talking about, plopped her tight little ass on to the bar stool next to me.

"How was the massage?" she enquired.

Marion sighed, "It was heaven. Casey has the touch Sammikins."

I blushed and looked away trying not to laugh.

When I regained my composure, I asked Sam how her back was. She replied it was feeling better, but she wouldn't turn down a massage if I were offering.

I looked over at Marion who was mouthing 'go for it.' There I was back in the same confused boat I thought I just gotten out of. I let it go not saying anything more about massages. Sam told us about her day as we set the table for dinner. The food was good, we talked about colleges, working out, along with a few other mundane items. When we'd finished, as we were clearing the table Marion paused as she opened the dishwasher.

"Hey, I have a board meeting on Friday; my car will be in the shop, so I'm taking Sam's. If you're not doing anything Casey maybe you two could get that massage in."

I was dumbfounded.

Sam perked up, "Hey, that's a great idea. How about it Casey? Around nine?"

"I'll check my schedule, but I think it's clear." I winked.

"Oh, cool." Sam grinned.

Marion turned her back to us, and I thought I could hear a giggle. I told them I hated to eat and run, but I was kind of tired. Marion walked me to the door as Sam headed upstairs.

She took my hand in hers, "Don't hate me, Casey. I want you to be sure about all this. It's sort of a test. I know I'm a strange one to figure out."

"I don't hate you, Marion. I'll do the massage and see what happens. In a way, I'll be glad to be back at school with all this behind me."

"We'll talk when I get home Friday evening. That is if you'll still talk to me."

"I will; you're just confusing the hell out of me."

"I know."

It seemed like Friday couldn't get here fast enough; I was almost as anxious about this massage as I was with Marion. This time though I figured it would be all up to me to see if Sam had any interest in girls or me in general. I had my massage bag waiting by the door right after I got up at eight. At two minutes to nine, I said bye to mom since dad was at work and went next door. Sam didn't surprise me as Marion had. It took her a few seconds to open the door for me. She was in her terry cloth robe, her hair was messed up, and it looked like she'd just crawled out of bed when I rang the bell.

Yawning, she led me to her room. She ripped the comforter off the bed then adjusted it on the floor. To my delight, she dropped the robe. All she had on were her boy shorts. My heart fluttered at the sight, but I remained composed. I took out the oils and asked which she wanted. She mumbled she didn't care. She'd forgotten I was coming over and the doorbell reminded her. I told her we didn't have to do this now. She said she was already awake and she needed it.

I asked what if anything was bothering her. She said she overdid her work out, the same one where she hurt herself with heavier weights. I told her to lay down so I could go over her. I mentioned I left the cups at home. She replied it wasn't that bad, but a massage would help.

I suggested the eucalyptus as she laid down in front of me her tight little tush facing up. I proceeded to work her feet just like I did with Marion. I almost thought she was falling back asleep because I heard nothing from her. I was about to oil her tush when I thought about the oil. I asked if she minded if I got oil on her panties.

She said they were brand new, so she removed them, thanking me for the warning. I started up again making my way over her butt then up her body working her shoulders last. I asked her to turn over; she did, adjusting herself as best she could on the comforter.

I went back to her feet, working her ankles then her calves. Spreading her legs, I sat between them, her bare pussy calling me. I sat back on my heels, my knees about mid-thigh on her. I dribbled the oil in a u-shape from one knee to the other up each leg then turning back down at her belly button for the other leg. Placing a hand on each thigh, I sat up. Putting pressure on each leg, I rose, sliding my body towards her tummy. If someone were looking, it would have resembled the child's pose in a yoga class.

My hands sliding up the inside of her thighs met where her legs came together at her pelvis. The first couple of times I returned to my start point but the third I stopped. My thumbs were where her inner thighs met her vulva. I made small circles with them midway up to the top of her pussy not touching but getting extremely close. I repeated this about ten times watching as her breathing became more rapid with each repetition.

When I'd finished, I moved outside her legs about to about mid-torso. I sat diagonally to her facing down her legs. Starting at her hip, I did the same leaning action over the hip then down her inner thigh. I turned my head in time to see her swallow hard. My hands were having the desired effect of arousing her, yet she said nothing. My next move was to play her like a harpist; I believe they call it the Glissandos where the harpist plucks the string with both hands rapidly as they get closer to themselves.

I leaned over her, placing my right palm over her vulva, pressing down slightly I pulled back towards me, my middle finger lightly touching her folds while the fingers on either side stroked her groin.

Rapidly repeating this move her breathing became more pronounced. After about nine swipes like this, she sat up on her elbows eyes wide asking me to please stop.

I did, looking at her with a questioning look on my face. She was blushing which I thought was very sexy.

"Casey, I hate to say this but, you're exciting me."

Not surprised I feigned ignorance, "I am? I'm sorry, I was working your groin area. Of course, I'll stop, I didn't mean to do that. Most people ignore it."

"It's okay. The only person who has ever touched me down there has been my OB/GYN, and she's never aroused me like that. I feel so embarrassed."

"Oh, don't, it's perfectly alright. Everyone reacts differently. I'll wash my hands then head back home. Probably a good thing I didn't start on your front first."

She laughed, "Yes, did you do that to mom too?"

"Yes, but she didn't react the same way. Don't worry about it. I won't tell your mom."

"Thanks, I'm still a virgin down there. Nothing personal but, I'm not into girls. Not that you aren't attractive and nice and all that."

O2
O2
558 Followers