My Parent's Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped her there not wanting her to embarrass herself more. I told her it was okay; I like human bodies in general which made her eyebrows arch a bit wondering what I meant. I changed the conversation quickly, my heart racing, wishing I could have been the first, but it seemed that was not to be. I got up, found my way to the bathroom, washed my hands then came back to gather up my stuff.

She'd put her robe back on to escort me to the door. She mentioned she was going to shower then go back to bed. I reminded her to drink extra water. She thanked me as we said our goodbyes. I headed home with a naughty thought that she was going to shower to finish the work I'd started on her. That brought a grin to my face along with a tingle down below.

I didn't talk to Marion until Monday when she invited me over after Sam left for the gym. We didn't have time for a lovemaking session, but I did give her all the details about the massage. She told me she was disappointed for me that Sam rejected my subtle advances, but she was delighted that her daughter was still a virgin. Marion and Sam were just like my mom and I, not discussing intimate sex details with each other which I guess is relatively normal.

I did sneak away to spend a couple of beautiful afternoons naked with Marion before Winter break ended. Each time was better than the last if you can believe that. I gave her and Sam my email address so we could stay in contact. Marion wrote weekly, Sam not so much. But, Sam did email in late February wanting to sit down and talk with me if I was going to be home for Spring break. I told her I was and asked what she wanted to talk about. Sam was vague, mentioning college and what to take for her first year at school. I told her to let me know when she was available.