My Partners are Holiday Gone Pt. 03

Story Info
My partners are out of town. Let's get cock crazy.
4.1k words
4.83
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday the 20th was a dud. It happens. My only links to the world of fucking are usually my partners. So just snooping around apps isn't always fruitful.

Thursday the 21st, I went into the office for a few hours, went to work out and went back to Michael's place.

The encounter went almost exactly the same as the first time. I went down on his vaguely plug-shaped cock for almost no time at all, then switched to lying on the bed while he fucked me and jacked my cock. The stimulation of his irregular shape actually pushed my asshole/prostate to the point where his slow movements on my prick had me oozing a couple-day's worth of spunk over his hand.

Not two minutes later he unloaded his own reservoir into my insides.

I spent the rest of the time I was there asking about the secret dungeon he'd built. Apparently he'd been in a somewhat sexual funk with his wife until she read the Fifty Shades series. It woke up her libido like revving a '94 CBR250RR to 19k RPM. He said there wasn't a day that goes by that she doesn't go at him. It does screw up his occasional affinity to men, but she's also out of town frequently.

She kept wanting to expand herself, so he told the kids he was 'building a new office in the basement', and over the course of several months built the BDSM temple in the back. He said he'd watched so many youtube videos about hidden doors he felt like he could make any of them.

I was still super impressed. I'm not a builder type, and how well the entire area was constructed blew my mind. I mean, I'd seen basement dungeons before. If you spend enough time around adventurous guys, you're bound to find one. I'd just never seen one in a secret room.

Friday rolled around. Sol would be calling me around 6PM, based on his text. He was a few years older than me, right around 60, but more virile than a lot of guys half his age. We'd screwed around numerous years prior, and he still had family in the area that he'd visit periodically.

He'd married his long-term partner less than a month after they'd moved away to be closer to the latter's kids in Arizona. Despite the better part of two years of screwing around with Sol, I'd actually only had a single threeway with him and Barry. It'd been a fun time. Not astonishing, but not bad. As far as threeways go, I guess it was perfectly as expected.

Sol had mentioned a 'group thing', but that could be anything from he and Barry up to another guy or two.

I rolled up to a somewhat rural place, one of those pseudo-log cabin places, gorgeous inset to the Georgia pines at the foothills of the mountains north of Atlanta.

The first indication I was wrong about my estimate about Sol's 'group thing' was that people were parking on the side of the road. I counted four cars in the driveway and another six on the road, including mine. That meant at least 12 guys. This would be fun.

"Hey! Welcome in!" The man who greeted me was very tall, way over 6'. Very thin silver hair and brown eyes, he was somewhere in the neighborhood of 55 years old. Slender but, with a runner's build, he had sparse hair everywhere except his groin, which was trimmed neatly with a stylish 'V' pointing to his equipment.

Of course he was nude. Glancing through the large main room of the place, so was everyone else. The guy at the door was sporting an uncut half-hard, shining member a little over 6", with a nice uniform thickness. It was pretty, from my view.

"Get yourself something to drink and enjoy yourself! There's bags for your clothes back in the rear bedroom." He turned and went back towards the decent sized kitchen, where a stocky guy in his 30's leaned forwards on the counter. The greeter walked to him and haphazardly shoved himself inside the man's ass.

Huh.

I'd been in situations like this before. Numerous parties back in Wisconsin. A couple resorts around the country. This had a little higher attendance than most, definitely a plus.

The rough average of the group was probably mid 40's. Sol and Barry would be the oldest, I figured. The youngest was a young, slender guy of latin descent...probably what you'd call a twink...over at one of the couches in the living room chatting with a group of guys.

Quite a few ethnicities were represented as I took stock of the place. It looked like the main room had 9 guys. A black guy was holding the waist of an asian guy with a bit more than casual friendship, both of them had wedding rings. The kitchen had the greeter and his younger bottom, which brought the total visuals to 12, including myself.

I nodded and introduced myself to several of the guys on my way back to the undressing bedroom.

Inside the bedroom was a fun sight.

Sol and Barry were on the bed. Sol is solidly versatile, Barry is strictly bottom. The situation was Barry on his hands and knees, a man somewhere in his late 40's and the best built guy I'd seen there at his face. He was not being easy on Barry. Sol was at his ass, throwing his excellent 5.5" prick into his husband with about the same effort as the guy in his face. We were now to 16.

As I walked in and began removing my sweatshirt, Sol looked to me, "Joe! You made it! Awesome!" His pace never changed, "Make sure you enjoy yourself!"

Once my clothes were off, I returned to the living room after perusing the events on the bed. Sol had more than a little bit of stamina and it appeared that the other guy did too. Barry could take it as long as they gave it.

They had a big bowl of brandied eggnog that I avoided and went to a bottle of Captain. I saw a guy I'd seen on a local hookup app and decided to go and socialize.

I spoke with the entirety of the group over the course of the night. I was the last to arrive, and as things progressed, one or two would leave.

Randomly, things would break out into sexual stuff. The twink guy was particularly popular. Twice, guys would just lift him up off the couch and go right after him. For his part, he was casual about it. When one gent, probably early 40's, stocky, bald with about 5" of uncut meat sat down on the couch and just slid the young guy over onto his lap. He rode the other while still conversing with the guy he'd been talking to, super erect, rather large prick bouncing almost comically.

It gave me my first hard-on of the night.

I meandered. Honestly, unless I'm sort of the center of attention (my fortieth birthday, for example) I just plan on visiting, socializing, maybe getting a number or two.

People started dressing and saying goodbye around 11PM. I'd met a lot of fun guys who were unfortunately not local, but hadn't joined in on anything. It would be OK, it would still go down in my sexual journal.

Sol had been screwing everything he could find. Barry had taken the one when I undressed and that was it.

Pouring a rum and diet...my second and last drink of the night, I'm driving after all...the guy who'd been getting fucked when I first arrived stopped by. I hadn't seen much of him socializing in the place, noting that he'd been bottoming at the kitchen counter, then the bathroom, then the bedroom. He seemed mostly submissive about it, non-aggressive.

A couple inches shorter than my 5'9". Probably 40 pounds on my 180, but more square than chubby...but still chubby. Balding brown hair that had been going for a while and brown eyes, with a tan face and arms but the whitest everything else. He sort of reminded me of James Cordon with less hair.

"Hey, how are you?" The bottom dude asked. I just replied I was fine, enjoying myself. "Cool! These guys are a lot of fun. Been a while since I had any cock so I'm making up for lost time. Probably going to be another year I can get some free time from the family."

We chatted a bit about that as I did my best not to pay much attention to his crotch.

My peripheral had seen him as hard as you'd ever seen a dick. Pointed up towards his dad bod tummy with a rigidity that nearly looked painful. I couldn't gauge any dimensions or detail, but my impression was large length, large width, large sack.

But as much as I wasn't watching it, the effect on my own prick was apparent. "You look like you're ready to go, man." He said, glancing down.

I took the opportunity to compliment that, "You too." He was big. The biggest in the place. The two guys I'd seen just bottoming other than him would have definitely been heavily interested.

My estimate put him closer to 8 than 7. My boyfriend Tyler is generously thicker than average and this guy was wider from even a cursory glance.

He saw me looking and his hand went down to it. "Yeah, been taking cock all night. The second they get into me I lose my hard-on but I still fucking love it." He sighed, "but that means I don't get to cum."

I just nodded towards him, still keeping my eyes on his prick. It was the same uniform white as his body up to his circumcision, which transferred to a dark tan and then a further dark tan to his blunt head. It was relatively featureless as far as texture.

A large drop appeared at his urethra. "You...think you can take this?" He pointed it towards me with his thumb and let it go to slap on his lower belly."

I chuckled, "Well...I haven't done anything recently your size but...I'm always up for a challenge."

He glanced over at the young Latin guy, "I know he could. Not into guys like that though. You know, younger. I like a bigger guy, not 'bigger', but more substantial, you know?" he moved around the breakfast counter we were leaning on, situating himself behind me.

His hand went over my ass as his wide head drew a line ahead of it, "You got a nice ass, man. You get fucked in the ass a lot? I can see dudes loving this butt."

"Around this time of year, a couple times a week minimum. Summer is the same. When the boyfriend is at school, that is." I grinned as he playfully shoved his shaft upright between my cheeks while I leaned forward a hair. "Sometimes several times a day."

He gave it an interested moan. "School huh? College kid? He fuck hard?" he took my hips and began rubbing his fat shaft up and down my crack. "You want to try this? You want to see if you can take me?"

"Sure, why not?" His teasing was actually putting me in a mindset. Normally I've got pretty good control over my level of 'horny'. I mean, earlier this week I was at the bathhouse and, while there were numerous guys around, I kept it to two dudes.

But the visuals and the casual nudity tonight...the free use...maybe the couple of drinks (which I almost never do in a nude environment) pushed me a little far.

He walked away for a second as I mentally prepared myself. I have a tight asshole that's still pretty elastic. It gets used enough by a 20 year old afflicted with satyriasis.

The thought of Tyler made the corners of my vision fuzzy. I loved spending time with the guy. Movies, hiking, the trips we've taken. Then there's the sex. It's some of the best I've ever had with another guy, creative and exciting and, even for a guy who's been sexually active for decades, some things are completely new.

And the thought of Tyler hit me. Then the guy at the bathhouse on Monday. Then Michael twice this week.

When he returned I arched my ass towards him. "Goddam! You got a tight little asshole." I was alcohol buzzing but probably three inches away from cock-drunk. I felt a warm dribble down my crack, "You want me to finger you? You want to do it?"

"Fuck...just stick...just put some of it...at my asshole. I'll...finish getting you...you inside." My breath was at a pitch. A long line of crystal clear precum dripped out of me and towards the floor.

I felt the blunt end of him there, a light, polite press. It was patient. 'I'm ready whenever you are.' it somehow telegraphed to my brain.

Pushing back I felt myself resist his entry. A part of my brain...a rational part...told me, "He's not shaped right. He's too big. This is going to hurt."

And it did.

A searing, sharp pain that wasn't diminished by bearing down. I'd pressed back with a sink or swim attitude, knowing I'd done bigger than him before. It had cost me a few seconds of anguish.

"You...alright? My head is in." He sounded like it was his first time. Anxious.

I heaved a few times, each deep breath pushing that torturous curtain back to feel the pleasure come through. "I'm...ok." This would be the worst of it. The first entry. "Just...it'll be a second."

"Take your time. I'll stay hard for you." And he would. My burning nerve endings felt the extra pressure of his body trying to push his prick northward, towards his body.

Moving myself back towards him I felt a little bit more enter, still hurting. I panted and pushed back again, now maybe his entire head. Still pain.

My legs were shaking as I pressed back and felt his head fully, the end of his corona popping inside me. I groaned and my trembling turned it into a strange staccato.

"We can stop if you need to. I...I can get off other ways." He seemed genuinely concerned, "You're really tight man, don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Don't...even think...about it." I said and, just for a second, pulled away to feel his head right inside my ring. I whispered "fuckfuckfuckfuck" as I felt it there, not giving at all.

I pushed back against him, feeling my shuddering body move his prick inside me. Breathing hard, I pushed back towards him, getting a good two inches and a gasp from my throat.

Then I pulled away again and it happened. The pins and needles at my rectum shut off like a switch had been thrown. It left only that warm, full, hard restriction pushing those pleasure centers wide open.

I immediately relaxed, my ring closing around him as I quit bearing down. There was a lot of him still outside, still waiting for me to invite him in, but now it wouldn't be torture. Now it would push me into that peak.

So back I went. A little twinge as I felt a wider part that went away immediately. A powerful rumble as he hit my prostate like a steam engine. Another as I felt him widen towards his base.

And then he was inside me to the root. I moaned out of barely parted lips.

"Mmmmm" he echoed. "You're tight. Hot. I'm gonna enjoy this." He said, "You ready to fuck yet?"

Oh yes I was. In answer, I pulled three inches away from him and slammed back, my crack pushing the chub around his base back and getting another half inch inside.

"Fuck yeah!" He said, clearly loud enough for the house and it's seven remaining guys to hear.

His hands were on my hips. In my concentration I hadn't felt him make contact but as his fingers gripped hard, I knew he was going to get to the point, and quick.

The bad part of all of this was that his thickness was just above the point on my prostate where I lose my hard-on. Tyler is just below it. Tyler fucks me I'm waving like a reed in the wind. This guy, I was limp as a noodle.

"Hey Dennis! Topping, huh?" Came a voice from beside me. I couldn't recognize him through the fuzz until I looked. It was the owner of the place, the one who'd greeted me, Steve.

Dennis...now I knew his name...began to push me away from him. The sliding inside my asshole was unreal. "Yeah. Can't stay much longer and I wanna cum. I'm gonna finish pretty quick, this dude's asshole is fucking amazing."

He pulled me back, hard. I felt his length probe me deeper than I'd been in a long time. He let out a breathless 'uhn' as he hit bottom. Again he pushed me away, releasing probably seven inches...he was just putting pressure on my prostate. That would mean he was over 8, easy.

I hadn't even seen a cock that large outside of porn in several years.

Another hard pull and I felt him in my abdomen. Beyond the normal 'fucking' depth. Where I was adjusting things inside to accommodate.

He began a pattern of these movements. Sometimes only a couple inches back. Sometimes almost his entire length. He didn't change his pace at all. A count of a second his gripping hands pushed me away. A half a breath as he slammed back.

His generous sack got involved almost immediately. It rocked forward until it hit my perineum. I could swear I felt the connective tissue from the bottom of his shaft to his sack.

My hands were sweating on the bar and my eyes were closed. I knew if I opened them I'd see that haze at the edges and want every cock in the place.

Which was exactly what happened when I felt another presence next to me. I glanced over just as another hand rubbed my back. "Hey Luis, you might have competition here." the new voice and hand belonged to the heavyset guy who'd screwed Luis, the twink, while sitting on the couch.

There was a guy on either side of me now. This would be amazing if my hands were free but I was trapped against the counter.

Dennis's stamina was fantastic. Almost every other encounter I've had, the guy lasts only a few minutes. Which is fine, I'll enjoy every second of getting railed, whether it's two minutes or an hour.

But Dennis here...he was past five, then ten minutes. If there hadn't been so much pressure on my prostate, or if I'd had him regularly, I would have blown my load over the floor a half dozen times.

As it was, my prick flopped comically around, slinging precum like a trickling hose.

Around me, voices contributed comments. As the night had worn on, things had gone from casually handling, blowing and screwing each other. Now things were more aggressive. Guys knew they had to finish things up and wanted to get that final cumshot in.

I'd apparently become somewhat of a catalyst. I'd only made contact with folks casually and now I was enjoying the biggest hog in the place.

When he'd enter completely, his tummy would hit the upper part of my butt. The area had become slick with sweat, and I worried briefly that I wouldn't be able to get him off. Maybe he wasn't into topping but my vibe had 'forced' him to, against his desire.

But then again I've fucked around with a lot of guys. If he was faking this enthusiasm, he was really, really good at it.

It was as I was quelling those doubts that he slowed his pace. He pushed my hips away and then pulled slowly, then repeated it again.

"Getting close, Dennis?" The man to my left, the man who'd fucked Luis earlier, asked.

He exhaled hard, "Oooh yes. Really close." He repeated his slow actions and then tapped my hip, "You want...inside or out?"

I laughed and he inhaled at the movements of my body, "Take a vote. I'm good with whatever."

"I vote inside." He said, followed by another of the same. "Alright...fuck..."

He pulled hard, then harder. I felt him swell further alternately as he unloaded himself into me. Gripping my hips painfully, almost angrily.

There actually came a growl as he punched his hips forward several times, as though he thought he had more length. I could slightly feel his sack flex against my slick taint.

Just as soon as it had started, it finished. He sat there and relaxed over the course of several moments, gradually losing the rigidity he'd displayed. No longer pulling my asshole upwards.

The reduction in his width, his hardness, allowed my cock to jump up almost fast enough to slap my stomach. I was instantly hard again.

When he finally slid himself away from me I felt a trickle down towards my sack, "Fucking awesome dude! Thank you." I repeated my own thanks.

"Mind if I...?" I glanced over my shoulder at a guy I'd only briefly talked to. He looked rough, like he'd worked his entire life in construction or some other intense trades activity. Honestly, he reminded me of the old cowboys around the ranches where I grew up out west.

He was sporting slightly over five inches of uncut meat, with my width, just around average. He had visible textures that were enticing, even though I couldn't see well with my glasses off. It was a dark pink...almost red prick, hard as I was.

Plus, it curved downward. This could be fun.

12