My Partners are Holiday Gone Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In answer I wiggled my butt his way, "Sure." The way my brain was, I'd let every one of them fuck me. Twice. A dozen times. Until I collapsed. Cock drunk is nuts.

With a single slippery push he was inside me to the balls. At first I loved the soothing feeling, noting I was somewhat sore from Dennis but now was being massaged by...Gordon?

Then his head hit my prostate like a bullet. I felt an immediate surge and a gush of precum came from me almost enough to hear hitting the floor.

"Jesus dude! How are you this tight after Dennis?" The guy inside me didn't waste time in starting a hectic pace, holding my shoulders rather than my hips, but even though he had a couple inches of height on me, it didn't allow him much movement.

His hips bucked against my ass, pulling Dennis' cum out of me and into a different variation of slick. As his lower body hit me out would spread my cheeks further as the slippery mixture smashed between us.

The sensation of the unkempt, matted hair around his root while it sopped up the mixture felt filthy. Nasty in a raw, sexual way. He never pulled out far enough for the pubes to pull fully away. I was completely there for it.

"Fuck man! You're too tight! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" It had been only a couple minutes, but his pressure on my prostate had been insane.

His admission pushed me over. My bouncing prick began jetting thick gobs of semen from the floor in an arc up to my stomach in time with his final, demanding thrusts.

I gasped hard twice and arched my back a bit. I vaguely heard him in the back of my head, "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" I vaguely felt his pressure against me as he swelled.

My brain had been checked out while I came, and a hair before, and a bit after. But that didn't slow down my absolute demand for more cock. I would be able to go again, my refractory period was negligible.

Unfortunately that was it. All the rest of the attendees were either busy with others or wrapping up.

I let my brief addiction settle down and took a shower, then went to my clothes and dressed.

Sending a text to Sol and Barry, they invited me to the hotel for a nightcap and probably more activities. I had to decline.

Following up with a call to the partners, I gave them the lowdown. Mel informed me that she'd been invited to a swinger's party in Myrtle Beach at the beginning of February, when I had to be in Phoenix for work. Looks like Tyler was going to be taking my spot a second time.

They'd be back on Tuesday now. Mel had switched tickets in order to get some miles back and better seats.

I was looking forward to the 26th...but hey, I bet Saturday and Sunday could be cool.

12