All Comments on 'My Party at Home Ch. 02'

by SandyLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69about 15 years ago
Hot Stuff.

Wow, that was hot stuff! I loved it.

Don't know if the daughter is going to be included but if she is i hope it's done in a somewhat realistic way. (maybe mom should clean her from her James' spunk while the girl is still out).

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nicely done

Nice build up and now the fun can begin. Keep up the good work and don't wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good start

This is good and has some realistic elements. Mother should take opportunity to train daughter's boyfriend properly. She can show him her son's member and compare. It can be fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Top Shelf

Really fantastic....great detail and descriptions of building passion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Would have loved to see the pissing theme continued throughout the story - also hope the story continues with the neighbors getting involved with the fucking - that will be fun along with everyone peeing too - go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Bit of a slow start, but by the time we got to chapter 2 it was humming. This mother is a hot milf and really needs all the cock she can get, especially if it's her sons! This theme should be expanded some more, with a lot more heavy duty fucking leading to anal of course, and the cream on the cake would be when the son impregnates his mother. The father's an obvious waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
milf

this mom is real careing.she deserves pissing n fucking in her 3 holes by son girl n gals stud.a slut is a nice mom,really.

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Hot enough to melt candle wax!

Your use of the english language is brilliant! My pencil dick so hard a cat could'nt scratch it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why do ladies always write the best stories...

of son-into-mom fucking like this one? This is an excellent contribution, not least of all because of the insight it gives into the mentality of mothers. As her heroine is getting the shit fucked out of her by her own boy so she'll be walking funny for a week, she muses of "a love that I so wanted, a love that only mothers could understand. I was sharing sex with my darling son. An experience most mothers wish for, a supreme ecstasy." Now, we all know why a boy wants to get his stiff young prick up his mother's cunt. Nature has programmed that urge into the young male, and his own mother's twat is the handy receptacle nature provides for the large doses of creamy semen the boy's balls are constantly producing. So it's downright exhilarating to learn that mothers are just as hot for their own boy's stiff fat prick as boys are for their mother's mommy-hole. Sweet old-fashioned motherfucking is happening everywhere, every day of the week. There are still plenty of stubborn holdouts, though--timid assholes who jerk their dick thinking feverishly of sticking it up their mother's twat but never daring to do anything about it. Mothers who know full well that their very fit good-looking boy's got something jumping around in his pants that could solve all their cuntal needs but are too scared to let him use it on them. But more and more moms and their boys are coming to realize that his mother's mommy-hole--the same hole he came out of!--is where a boy's big stiff prick belongs, and his own mother's warm wet coochie is the coziest most natural place in the world for any boy to unload his hot young balls.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good sex

hot and nicely written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Wonderful writing with no mistakes a rarity on this site. I know this was written years ago but it deserves more perhaps involving the sister and more with mum

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

The story was really good till you got to the sex with her son. Too short, much too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyLady@SandyLady
Raised in a quite village and discovered it wasn't so quiet as I grew older.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Party at Home Previous Part