My Party's Bard is a Slime

Story Info
A monster gains class levels, with sexy results.
4.4k words
4.69
21.1k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers

Content Spoilers: This story is rated "Not For Everyone" and features weird kinky fun between an AMAB trans human woman and a shape-shifting slime woman. Fetishes involved include consensual transformation, muscle, ass and dick growth as well as heavy breast expansion. Enjoy!

***

Finally, Sherra thought as she closed the door to her cozy room of the Tiny Dragon's Inn. After a long day of solo adventuring through the Slime Cove, the fighter could take a long-deserved breather. She dropped her heavy traveling pack at the foot of her bed, took off the various pieces of her armor, dropped them on the floor unceremoniously, propped her sword up against the bedstand, and slumped onto her bed face-first. She was sweaty, her body ached, and she could use a bath and a meal, but first... she wanted to rest for a few minutes.

She remained that way, nearly dozing off to sleep on the spot, before she rolled over and sprawled out, staring at the wooden ceiling. It was getting obvious, she thought, that she would save herself a lot of trouble by finding an adventuring party, or at the very least a partner. With someone to watch her back, slaying monsters would be safer, easier, and maybe even more fun!

Just splitting the basic travel resources would ease her burden, quite literally. She rubbed her shoulder, still feeling the pain of her pack digging into it. She hadn't given it much thought at the time, but now it struck her as odd that it had been so heavy, especially for how strong she was. She had picked up some treasure, of course, but not that much. Had she, maybe, gotten herself a cursed item?

She sat up, her eyes landing on her discarded pack. She let out a cry and reached for her sword.

SOMETHING was coming out of her bag, and it was immediately obvious what. The telltale vivid pink hue of a slime monster was unmistakable as it glorped out of its hiding place. Sherra grit her teeth and drew her sword, preparing to swing it towards the stowaway—

"WAIT! Please don't kill me! I don't want to hurt you!"

It... talked? In a high-pitched voice, too. Sherra froze, puzzled. What came next, however, surprised her even further.

The glob of pink goo had fully oozed out of Sherra's pack and stopped moving in her direction, but instead, it seemed it was... growing? The translucent mass split into a vaguely humanoid form before taking on a much more specific shape. Features and details appeared from bottom to top, as if the slime were being poured into an invisible vessel.

And that vessel, as it happened, was in the shape of a gorgeous woman. The slime's oozing surface coalesced into a smooth, glimmering texture, reflecting light like a beautifully polished gemstone. Only her long hair, so to speak, retained obvious liquid properties, lazily flowing in a voluminous mass before pouring back into her body at the waist level.

The slime woman was slender but curvaceous. Her body was still translucent but adorned with "clothes" colored in various shades of pink. She was dressed like a traveling entertainer, with tall boots, pale stockings, and a long skirt that shortened considerably from one leg to another. Her button-up shirt featured a vest, considerably fluffy sleeves, and no small amount of bared cleavage. A large, jaunty plumed hat completed the look. In other words, she was dressed as...

"...A bard?" Sherra gasped out.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" the slimy bard repeated. She took a step back, tripped over the discarded pack and tumbled over backward. Her entire body jiggled in a decidedly inhuman way as it impacted the floor and solidified back into a human shape. The woman had a face, now. It was as gorgeous as the rest of her, albeit twisted by a fearful expression.

"Okay, okay!" Sherra sheathed her sword before getting up to extend a hand. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna attack you. I'm just... surprised, is all. What ARE you even...?"

"Huuuh..." the slime woman extended her own hand back. As Sherra took it, she was surprised by how warm it felt. The slime woman wobbled back up to her feet, her bouncing chest nearly smacking Sherra in the face. The fighter staggered back as well, though she remained on her feet. The bard didn't seem to notice.

"I'm what you'd call a slime, I guess?" she put a finger up to her lips as she pondered. "I'm not sure what happened to me. I was just relaxing in the cove when I smelled some food in your bag, and so I climbed in. Sometimes slimes attack humans, but not me! Too stringy. I'm only interested in human food." She placed her palm on her cheek, blissfully recalling. "After I ate all your delicious... rations, I guess you call them? I cozied up for a nap, and now here I am!"

"That doesn't explain anything," Sherra mumbled. She then noticed something strange floating inside the slime's translucent body. A faintly glowing marble...

"Oh! Wait, I get it!" The fighter leaned in for a closer look, prompting a yelp from the bard. "You must have swallowed the class orb I picked up earlier!"

"The what?"

Sherra cleared her throat as she sat down at the edge of her bed, starting to relax, as that particular monster didn't seem to be a threat at all. She patted a spot next to her, and the slime sat as well, leaving a faint, pink wet mark on the sheets.

"The class orb," Sherra repeated, pulling a similar marble out of a compartment in her belt. It was engraved with a drawing of a sword. "They're magic items imbued with memories of past adventurers. Their fighting style, their spells, their strength... They're like training wheels for adventurers. I have an orb for the Fighter class myself, and I'm not skilled enough yet to use two at once, so... I was planning to sell the Bard orb. But then I guess you... ate it? And you're a bard now?"

"Hmmm. That makes sense." The bard tilted her head as she considered this, her large hat wobbling along. "If that thing was full of memories, I guess that explains how I can speak your language, and how I know... a bunch of random human stuff, now! Like how when they meet each other, people say things like... Hello, what's your name?"

"Sherra," the fighter answered, amused. "What's yours? Do you have one?"

"Nope! I guess I could come up with one..." She hummed. "How about 'Plynne'? It's one of my favorite sounds."

"Hello, then, Plynne." Sherra smiled. "I guess the form you took must be one of the bards whose memories are inside the orb?"

"I think it's a mix of several?" Plynne gestured to her own body, sliding a hand along the curve of her waist. Sherra blushed at the sight. "I transformed in the spur of the moment, but as I did, I sort of picked a combo of parts I liked... I could always transform my body a little, but with that thing in me, I feel way more powerful. I can probably do even more, so long as I'm... what's the word? Humanoid?" The slime bard extended her arms, wiggling them like noodles to illustrate her point. "Huuumanoid!"

Sherra's eyes widened. "Wait, so you can... transform and stuff? Change anything about yourself?"

"Yep! Aaaanything~!" Plynne's arms shrank back to their regular length, so she could cross them underneath her bust and lift it up. She grinned as her already voluminous chest nearly doubled in size before Sherra's eyes. Quite literally, too, since Plynne was all but shoving them in Sherra's face. The fighter inched back.

"H-Hey! Are you doing that on purpose?"

"Yeah!" Plynne answered, still grinning. Her breasts deflated slowly back to their somewhat less colossal size. "I noticed that you were staring at them and, you know, bards are all about seducing people, right?"

"Incredible..." Sherra exhaled. "You've barely been humanoid for ten minutes and you're already flirting."

"What, you don't like it?" Plynne's voice lowered, taking on a husky quality. Her eyelids lowered; her smile turned coy. "I mean, you're really cute and I want to try this new body out. I can turn into aaaanything you want. You like seeing me transform, right?"

"I-I-I just..." Sherra was beet red, scooting away from Plynne. "I don't DISLIKE it. It's just, we've only just met, and..."

"Sorry." Plynne's expression relaxed. "I think those bards I'm half made of must have been real slutty. Are all bards like that?"

"Well..." Sherra shook her head. "I don't want to bard-shame, but..."

"Anyway, that's okay!" Plynne got up, and Sherra couldn't help but notice the way her ass bounced as she did. Plynne skipped a few feet away and turned around abruptly, her entire body having to slosh back into place. She winked, her expression playful. "Just know I'm down for... what do you call it? A fling? Well, I'm down for it anytime. Until then, do you want to help me test out my bard powers?"

Sherra blinked. "Huh? Oh, sure, yeah. I guess you really want to be an adventurer, then?"

Plynne nodded vigorously. "Oh, yes! It seems like so much fun. I want to travel and explore places, eat tasty human food from around the world, sing and fight bad guys, meet people and sleep with them! By the way, do you want to party up with me? We could do all that stuff together, and you seem friendly, what with the way you didn't kill me and all."

"Um..." Sherra looked away, eyes wide, still considering the enormity of this situation. A monster was asking to party up with her! A sexy monster! And this entire situation had existential implications she did not want to think about right now. "I'll... think about it. I can tell you tomorrow morning, okay? Now, what were you saying about testing bard powers?"

"Oh, like..." Plynne reached for her hip and pulled out a small mass of slime, which shuddered and solidified into the shape of a harp. "What bards do is magically enhance their party members, right? I have songs that can make you stronger, faster, or more charming... So I want to test one on you, to see how they work."

"Oh! Yeah, sure. Try the song that makes me stronger, then. I'm a fighter, so that's the one that makes the most sense." Sherra got up and stood in front of Plynne. She stretched a bit, then nodded. "Okay, hit me! How does that work?"

Plynne didn't answer. Instead, she started plucking the strings of her harp, producing an upbeat but beautiful melody. Soon the bard's voice joined in with a wordless song. She sounded downright angelic, Sherra thought. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, but soon another sensation distracted her. Her clothes were... tightening around her arms and legs as they gained in volume, and her entire body felt harder than before.

"Whoa..." She reached for her sword, raising a palm towards Plynne to get her to step away. Sherra swung the blade back and forth, grinning as she felt it light as a feather in her hand. A few swings later, she stopped as she heard a snapping noise. She looked at one of her bedposts and found she had chopped the top of it off. At least the cut was surprisingly clean.

"Well... That's coming out of my bill." She sheathed her blade and smiled. "Thank you, Plynne, this is great." She raised her arm and flexed it, patting her bicep as she did. Plynne stepped over to touch it as well. "That's odd, though. I wouldn't have expected my muscles to actually grow like that... I didn't think bard songs actually changed your body? I thought they just sort of... inspired you?"

"Mmmyeah," Plynne said, squinting her eyes at the newly-enmuscled arm. "This doesn't feel normal to my bardly instincts. You think it's because the orb thing works differently for me? Because it's meant for humans and stuff?"

"Hmm." Sherra lowered her arm, placing her hand on her hip. "Well, you are a shape-shifter. Maybe it's somehow transmitting a bit of... your..." She trailed off, staring into the distance, as she realized something. "H-Hey, you said you had a song for making people more charming, right?"

"Oh, yeah." Plynne nodded. "What's up, though? You seem like you've got something on your mind."

"It's just... Ah. Do... slimes have a concept of gender?"

"Nope! But I mean..." Plynne pointed to her head, where the stone happened to be floating. "I get the idea. You want a body that feels more like your gender, right?"

"Y-Yeah... I kinda wish my body was more like yours and that I could change whatever I want about it, if we're being honest. I'm actually saving up for a potion that'll let me, you know. Make one-time adjustments."

"Oh! Let me help!" Plynne leaned towards Sherra, her expression earnest. "It's thanks to you that I have this body to begin with! I wanna repay the favor! I can help you make money, or maybe I can find a way to make one of my songs permanent or, oh! Maybe we'll find some kind of... body-changer class orb!"

"There's no body-changer class." Sherra massaged her temple, but still, Plynne's offer was touching. "Just... play the song, okay? I'm really eager to see what'll happen now."

"For sure!" Plynne raised her harp and played another song, this one gentler than the previous.

A warm sensation spread throughout Sherra's body. While she remained muscular, she felt certain parts of her... shift and soften. The upper half of her pants was tightening even further than before as her hips began to fill out. This was painful for a brief moment until, with a cracking sound, the cheap fabric gave way, reducing it to tatters. What remained of the fighter's pants slumped to the floor as her now voluminous ass bounced free.

Sherra ran a hand down her naked hip. Even the texture of her own hand felt different, much softer than before. A shiver went down her spine as she touched her ass. It was round and firm, but with a surprising amount of give to it as she squeezed. She felt a rush of pleasure as her fingers dug deep into her enhanced booty.

But of course, the transformation wasn't done yet. Sherra now felt the magic concentrating in her upper body. The top of her tunic was now struggling with what used to be a completely flat chest. She couldn't hold back a grin as she anticipated what would happen next, clothes be damned.

And soon, with another loud tearing sound, her tunic yielded. A pair of titanic tits sprang out, each comparable to her own head. "YES!" They bobbled and bounced wildly, in a way that seemed extremely Plynne-like, and feeling them move was oddly euphoric instead of unpleasant. Sherra couldn't wait to sink her fingers into these babies, but as the magical heat rose to her head, her vision briefly blurred, distracting her.

Her face was changing, she realized, her lips getting thicker and several intricate details shifting in a way she couldn't identify without a mirror. Her short hair was growing longer, only stopping past her shoulders.

And finally, the heat subsided. "Wow..." Sherra breathed out. Even her voice was more pleasant to her ears. "This... Ugh, where's a mirror when you need one?" There was none in her room, and the windows weren't nearly clean enough to see her reflection in. Not that she wanted people to see her like this. She was almost naked now, for gods' sake! And Plynne was... Oh, gods, Plynne had watched all of this, hadn't she? But the slime woman seemed unperturbed.

"Hmm, why don't you try this?" Plynne grinned and ran both hands over her waist, smoothing out the rumples in her pseudo-clothing and presenting a perfectly flat surface. Sherra was confused for a moment until she remembered that, oh, yes, Plynne was the most reflective thing in this room right now.

Forgetting her shame, Sherra leaned in to look at herself, or at least a very pink-tinted version of herself. Her body had taken on an hourglass shape to rival Plynne's, that much she had already realized. And her face was... beautiful, in a way she had no words for. She still felt recognizable, but there was a new, delicate artistry to her features, something she hadn't even dared dream of.

"So, do you like it?" Plynne asked.

"I love it," Sherra said, her voice slightly strained. She stepped back, and Plynne's waist returned to its previous form. "And, huh, I guess you've seen me naked now!" With a tired playfulness, she feigned concealing her enlarged breasts by placing her palms on them. But simply brushing her hands on her nipples sent a jolt through her. How could they be so sensitive? And just like her butt, they seemed prone to exaggerated bouncing when left unattended. Which reminded her...

"You know, these are really... bouncy and squishy. I think I guessed right that your... sliminess is influencing your bard powers. It's like you're transmitting part of yourself to me. They feel a little... like yours?"

"You haven't even touched my tits," Plynne said with a pout, putting her hands on her own breasts and squeezing them down to mirror Sherra's motion. "Do you want to? That way, you can compare how they feel."

Sherra remained silent for a moment, considering the matter, then let out a little laugh. "You know what? Fine, you win. You'll have your fling."

"All righ—" Plynne was interrupted as Sherra planted her lips on hers and pulled the pink bard closer. Plynne was happy to reciprocate, and soon the two had locked lips and Sherra was getting her first taste of the bard's slimy tongue. It tasted like... jelly, was all she could call it, it had a sweetness to it she couldn't place from any fruit she knew. And soon, guided by Plynne's hand, Sherra found the bard's breast and squeezed it. Well, what did she know? It did feel very similar.

They continued for a moment, tentatively feeling out one another's bodies. A giggle from Sherra echoed one from Plynne until she stopped and pulled away slightly.

"Hey, actually, I need to ask..." She pointed to Sherra's dick, which had been neglected until now. "Do you... mind if I play with it? Or do you want me to avoid it, or...?"

"That? Oh! I, um, I don't mind if you do what you want with it. For today at least."

"Anything I want?" Plynne licked her lips.

"...Yeah." Sherra had a little laugh. "Knock yourself out."

"In that case..." To Sherra's surprise, a pair of tiny tendrils split off from Plynne's hair-like liquid mass, lifting her harp. "I've got another song I could play, one that's supposed to be for... sexual stamina. Do y—"

"Yes!" Sherra couldn't approve faster.

And so, Plynne pulled her back into their make-out session, and playful musical notes filled the fighter's ears. Plynne placed her hand on the fighter's dick and caressed it erect. For a moment, Sherra thought the song was having no effect yet, until she realized what was happening. Her engorged penis was engorging even further than it ever had, growing in length and girth as Plynne stroked it. Her balls, too, were growing along, gaining in volume until Plynne stopped. Sherra twitched in protest, then slowly pulled away to admire the result.

One new detail: her almost entire body was now glistening from contact with Plynne. This made sense, but what was more shocking was the sight of Sherra's new dick, about as long and thick as her muscular forearm, with balls the size of small oranges dangling underneath. But this reminded her...

"Hey, your songs, how long are they supposed to last?"

"You've got a few minutes of the strength song left, then a few minutes more of the others after that."

"Okay. Then let's make them count!"

Sherra lifted Plynne off the ground without effort, then propped her against the wall as the slime woman laughed.

"Oh no!" Plynne said, feigning drama, "you've ripped my stockings!"

Sherra parted Plynne's legs and saw the effect was quite realistic, the slime having taken on the texture of torn stockings around a large, exposed and, of course, glistening pussy. After taking a moment to adjust her voluminous member, Sherra slid it in.

Her vision swam. She almost fainted from the sensation. As expected, she didn't meet much resistance from Plynne's semi-solid body, but what took her off-guard was feeling almost sucked in as she lowered Plynne onto her. The bard's boobs bounced free from their pretend clothes, revealing two large and erect nipples. Sherra's mouth clamped onto one of them and she licked away. Sadly, her next thrust separated her mouth from it, but she could still slip a few errant licks in there as Plynne's free tit slapped Sherra's shoulder with a wet sound.

Uniracer
Uniracer
113 Followers
12