My Party's Bard is a Slime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cries of joy from Plynne were joined by a series of bestial grunts as Sherra thrust in and out vigorously. Plynne's body, squeezed against the wall and held up by Sherra's arms, jiggled with each thrust. As much as Sherra would have liked to take her time, she was starting to feel the magic that gave her strength quietly dwindling. She thrust faster and faster until...

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaah..." Large globs of cum gushed into Plynne's translucent body, soon floating lazily inside and slowly dissolving. Sherra's legs meanwhile found themselves drenched in the pink, thin liquid dribbling from Plynne's body. The bard slumped onto Sherra, hugging her body. Sherra was feeling weak in the knees from her orgasm, however, and that wasn't all—

With a loud thud, she fell to the ground as her strength returned to normal. Plynne's body splashed every which way from the impact, drenching Sherra in pink goo. For a split second, the fighter was worried, until the errant bits of slime slid back towards her and reformed into the bard's body, leaning next to Sherra in a nonchalant pose.

"Wow! That was really intense! And this... sperm, is it? That's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted!" Her expression turned sly. "Can you give me more?"

"Can't see why not." Sherra had to catch her breath for a second, and her dick had gone limp, but a moment later, it was rock-hard once again. "This power of yours is fantastic."

After some quick deliberation, the two moved onto the bed. Sherra leaned against the headboard, idly fondling her enhanced tits while she still could. Plynne crawled on all fours towards her, her own voluminous breasts swaying tantalizingly until she lifted them up and placed Sherra's tentpole of a dick between them.

"You like really big boobs, right?"

"Oh, yeah." Sherra's cock twitched as she recalled how large Plynne had made them earlier.

"Like, is really, REALLY big all right with you?" Plynne smiled widely.

Sherra had trouble imagining them growing even further, but... she was curious. "As big as you want."

Plynne giggled and, without another word, began sliding her plump tits up and down Sherra's shaft. With each stroke, her already large breasts grew, slowly but still noticeably enough for Sherra (and her cock) to notice the change. Soon, Plynne was cradling a pair of pumpkin-sized boobs and had to use her arms to move them.

"Want me to stop growing?"

"No!" Sherra's answer was immediate. The sight was an odd one, of course. She had never used a human with breasts that big— was it even possible without using magic? —but she could see herself getting used to it. Besides, the sensation was phenomenal.

A minute later, Plynne's breasts had grown beyond her ability to lift them with her arms. And yet, she playfully held her hands behind her back as her tits continued to squeeze and pump Sherra's dick of their own accord. Her entire rod was well and truly engulfed by pink gelatin at this point.

That was when the charm-enhancing song wore off, meaning Sherra's chest was once again flat and much less fun to play with. Luckily, each of Plynne's nipples could now comfortably fit in one of Sherra's hands. She took advantage of this to tease them as much as she could in her slightly awkward state, all but pinned down under the weight of colossal, gooey breasts.

Finally, Sherra came once again, her magically copious amounts of sperm whirling through the mass of Plynne's tits, though some of it bubbled to the surface. The slime woman placed her lips on it and started licking and sucking away. Based on her satisfied moans, it seemed she was enjoying her meal.

The two women remained that way for a few minutes. Plynne cooed contentedly, leaning onto her gigantic tits as Sherra ran her hand through the slime woman's semi-liquid hair. As she relaxed, Sherra felt her exhaustion of the day catch up to her and watched her colossal cock shrink back inside Plynne's breasts. Seeing it finally back to its regular, comparatively puny size inside those enormous slime tits was strange, but there was a warm and snug feeling to it.

As tired as Sherra suddenly was, the two were not quite done yet, however. The rest of their lovemaking was much more mundane and tender by comparison, with Sherra focused on pleasing Plynne. The bard's tits had shrunk back to normal, allowing Sherra to bury her face in them and give each nipple a thorough licking and sucking. She then moved on to Plynne's cunt, eating her out with enthusiasm likely helped by the fact that she tasted like an unidentifiable jelly dessert.

Sherra should have probably seen Plynne's orgasm coming, from the shudder in her thighs and the way her body seized, yet the fighter's face ended up drenched nonetheless. As she wiped away the sticky liquid, Plynne's body briefly lost and regained its form so that the two women were now facing and smiling at one another.

Sherra kissed Plynne on the cheek, then dragged a pillow closer for the two to rest their heads on. The bed was drenched in slime, sweat, and the tiny amount of sperm that had escaped Plynne's grasp, but for now, they felt comfortable lying there. Then, Sherra broke the silence.

"About earlier. I'd love to party up with you."


12